Change of Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Beg me to lick your pussy she told my wife.
7.3k words
4.38
58.2k
1

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

I was sitting there watching the three of them and wondered about the major changes that had come over my ice queen of a wife in the past couple of weeks. She was sitting there now with her blouse and bra off after being beaten and having the lowest poker hand of the four of us. She wasn't a very good card player and I was sure it wouldn't be long before we all would be seeing as much of my wife as anyone had over all the years we had been married.

The funny thing was Shirl was sitting there with her medium size breasts showing and her nipples hard as little rocks and she didn't seem to care we were all looking at her including Mandy. I smiled as Paully was really checking her tits out! Finally Mandy said, "Damn Paully, stop looking at Shirl's tits you're embarrassing her and me!"

I smiled and was about to say something when Shirl said, "That's OK Mandy, I don't care if Paully checks my tits out. Go ahead Paul look at them. Hell, touch them if you want. That's Ok too, right Bud? You don't mind if Paul gets a free feel do you? After all you had done the same thing to Mandy right?"

She smiled at Mandy and Mandy said, "Well if it will stop him from drooling go ahead Paully, touch them! But hurry up I want to beat Bud and get him naked."

He looked at me and I shugged my shoulders and said, "Hell! Go a head Paul! I mean what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Right?"

He reached over tentatively and touched Shirl's left breast. As his hand circled and then cupped her breast she put her hand over his and squeezed it tight. He got a good feel as her nipple pushed against the palm of his hand. We all watched and then Mandy smiled and said, "That's nice Paully now let go that's long enough!"

He smiled sheepishly and said, "Thanks Shirl they're very nice."

Shirl said, "Anytime Paully!"

This was all new ground for her and me actually. The funny thing was, my wife had done a 100% turn around from the ice queen she was just a few weeks ago. She was now fast becoming a new sexy or hot wife. If anyone had told me she would be sitting here in a living room with people watching her letting some man touch her naked breasts, I would have told them they were nuts. She seemed to have changed almost over night. I wondered if it was Mandy who had changed her. I also wonder what Mandy had done or told her that made her have such a complete change over?

While I wasn't fighting the new Shirl or the increase in sex she was now supplying me, I was starting to get a little concerned about her now very free and openness about sex. I didn't know if I was very happy and excited about this change or concerned and even somewhat scared. I also didn't know to what lengths Mandy had gone to make it happen or what length Shirl would go to demonstrate it.

As we continued to play strip poker, Paul lost his shirt and shoes. I was down to my jeans but still had on my socks. Mandy had dropped her blouse and since she wasn't wearing anything under her blouse, she was sitting there with her larger breasts showing. Her nipples weren't as hard as Shirl's but her breasts were excellent! They sat high up on her chest even as large as they were there was very little sag in them. I could have bent over and sucked on one. Then I looked at Paul and then my wife and said, "May I?"

Mandy said, "Why Bud! Would you like to feel my breasts again baby? Sure you can."

I reached over and just got my hand around her fully breast. She definitely was the definition of "having a handful of tit". I smiled as I squeezed her and pulled gently on her nipple for a few seconds. She smiled and then took my hand off so she could deal. We resumed playing cards again.

Shirl said, "This is fun! Isn't it Bud?"

I smiled as Shirl lost again and stood up to dropper her shorts. Now dressed in only her bikini panties she said, "Oh my! I'm not doing to well am I?"

Mandy laughed and said, "Well with this game sometimes the looser can actually be a the winner if you know what I mean."

The two women laughed.

As the game went on we all continued to drop clothes. In fact it was pretty much even now. Shirl and Mandy had only their panties left. I enjoyed looking at her big tits and thin pale blue panties she had covering her pussy. While Shirl had those long hard nipples poking out at us. Shirl actually looked a little cold. Paul had only his shorts left on. And I was down to my shorts too. It wouldn't be long before we would be in phase two of this game Mandy had planned. I wondered if Shirl was involved with the planning of this game too.

It was Shirl's turn to deal. She dealt the hand and as we played I lost. I stood and the group clapped as I dropped my shorts and was totally nude now. As I went to sit down Mandy said, "You know I think now that one of us is completely nude, that person should have to stand until we're all nude. Stay standing Bud."

I said, "What? Wait a minute if I have to stand then I get to deal."

She said, "Fair enough baby! Why Bud are you cold too? You look cold!"

I blushed as I looked down and saw my cock as flat as it could get. Both women laughed and even Paul smiled. I said, "OK! OK! No wise cracks!"

I dealt the cards and this time Mandy lost. She smiled like some evil devil woman and stood up. As she started to remove her panties I watched like a hawk seeing a mouse. She looked directly me and my cock as she lifted her leg one at a time and slowly removed her panties. Her pussy was completely shaved. She asked, "Do you like my new look Bud? Paully loves it!"

My cock jumped a little and was starting to grow. She smiled down at it and said, "I'll take that as a yes Bud! And thank you!"

Shirl laughed out loud and covered her mouth with her hand. Mandy said, "would you like to touch it Bud? Paul loves to feel how smooth it is now. You don't care if Bud feels the new me do you babe?"

Paul shook his head no and Mandy took my hand and placed it between her legs. I felt her soft smoothly shaved and very warm moist pussy. My cock got harder. Shirl said, "Looks like he likes it a lot Mandy! His cock is almost as high as the table!"

Both women laughed again. Then Paul dealt. I lost again and Mandy said, "Nothing to take off Bud? Guess you'll have to do what the winner tells you to do. Paul that would be you!"

Paul looked at me and said, "Lick Mandy's pussy until I tell you to stop!"

Mandy said, "Thank you baby! You knew I wanted that didn't you? You're such a good husband."

I dropped to knees and Mandy moved around in front of me. She said, "No Bud, not while I'm standing." She lifted her ass up on to the table and as Shirl moved the cards out of the way Mandy opened her legs and smiled at me.

She said, "Now get to work Buddy. And do a good job like you did the other day!"

I moved in and began to lick Mandy's pussy with my wife and her husband both watching intently! I licked and sucked and Mandy held my head and moaned from time to time as I made love it. It seemed to go on and on but in reality I had only been between her legs for maybe 10 minutes. I felt a hand on my head and looked up to see my wife standing next to me. She pushed my head into Mandy's pussy harder and Mandy cried out as my tongue went deeper into her cunt hole. She cried out again saying, "Oh Jesus Shirl! Your husband is so good at this. I bet you go wild when he eats you don't you?"

The words were being muffled a little since Mandy's smooth hard thighs were squeezing my head. I used my hands and tried to open them a little. Shirl slapped my hands and held them as she pushed against me with her body. I couldn't see anything but the darkness between Mandy's thighs. I couldn't smell or taste anything but her pussy and the cum leaking from it now as she bucked and rode my face cumming hard. And I could hardly hear what they were saying between Mandy's orgasms.

Finally Mandy relaxed her thighs and Shirl relaxed her hands and let go of mine. I came out from between Mandy's legs and looked up at the three of them. The girls laughed when they saw my face. It was covered with Mandy's cunt juices. Paul had a towel waiting and handed it to me. I showed I was a good sport and took one last lick and kiss of her wet pussy before standing. The girls laughed again. They were looking at my cock and when I looked down I could see the hardness and pre-cum dripping off the head. Mandy said, "For God sake Bud use the towel down there too! Jesus Shirl he leaks a lot don't he?"

They both laughed again and everyone sat down but me. I stood there with my hard cock sticking out like a third leg. The girls were still giggling when Shirl dealt the cards again. This time Shirl lost and she had to strip down to nothing. As she smiled at Mandy, she stood up and slowly took off her panties. When she had them down to her legs and pussy crease, she looked up at me and I saw her smile, it was huge. When she lowered her panties, I saw she was shaved completely too! I know my eyes were huge and she smiled again as I licked my lips. She said, "Well? Do you like my new look too Bud?"

I said, "Y…yes babe! You look great! When did you do that?"

She said, "Well when I came over to help Mandy get ready for tonight she suggested it. I watched her shave her pussy and I decide it was a good idea to do my own. I have to tell you it makes me much more sensitive I mean I must have cum three times as Mandy help me."

I said, "What was she doing to make you cum so many times Shirl?"

It was a fair question. After all three times seem to me to be a lot. Shirl blushed and then Mandy said, "Tell him."

Shirl said, "Should I? I mean he might get upset Mandy! I don't want him to get mad or upset, I'm having way to much fun here tonight to have him want to leave."

I said, "Why should I get upset? Paul do you know what the fuck they are talking about?"

Mandy said, "Go ahead Paully tell him if Shirl is to scared. You're not going to get upset are you Bud?"

I said, "How the hell do I know? Someone tell me for God sake! You have got me really wondering now."

Mandy laughed and said, "OK! Shirl tell him. He's OK. I'm sure he has always wanted to see something like that anyway."

I said, "See what? What the fuck are you al talking about? Talk Shirl!"

She smiled and as she stood there fully nude and her pussy completely shaved. She said, "Well Bud. As long as you don't get mad. You see it was like this. Mandy shaved in front of me and then we agreed that she would shave me. She sat there with her legs open showing me her bald pussy with its lips wide open and wet and all, and then she was touching me and stroking me and well the shaving itself took 20 minutes or so. You know you have to be very, very careful shaving around a pussy. You don't want to clip the clit!"

The girls busted out laughing! I just stood there looking at my wife. I looked at Paul and said, "Will you tell me what's so funny. Did you see what happened Paul?"

Paul looked at his wife and she said, "Paul why don't you get refills for everyone. I'll tell Bud what happened.'

Paul looked relieved and left for the kitchen. Mandy smiled at me and continued to stand there fully nude. Shirl walked around the table and stood next to Mandy. I watched as the two of them began to kiss. It was a long and hard kiss much more than friends would give. Their bodies merged together and I could see tits pressing against tits, cunt pressing against cunt and tongues being shared.

Finally they separated and Mandy said, "Well Bud, I licked and sucked Shirl's tight little pussy until I made her cum three times. I ate her cunt until she could hardly stand any longer."

She waited for a reaction I gave her none. So she said, "Then she did me the same way. So you see your mouth isn't the only mouth that has been in both of our pussy Bud."

I guess I looked mad but I was actually astonished. She said, "Now before you get upset or mad let me ask you something. Over the past few weeks have you enjoyed your wife more than before? Has the sex you received been good? Has it been more and better?"


She waited for my answer as Shirl said, "You know it has Bud. All those years you begged me for it and I turned you down. I must have been out of my fucking skill! I never realized how good sex was with you Bud until Mandy and I talked."

Mandy said, "Well we actually did more than talk Bud. We enjoyed each other a lot over these past couple of week. Right Shirl"

Shirl said, "Oh yes we have enjoyed each other a lot Buddy! And it just made me hotter for you every time we did it! I mean I know how hard you tried to get me to do things with you. I know how hard you have worked to do it more often too. And I know how I fought you every set of the way. I don't know why nor do I have a good reason except I was told it was dirty by my mother and dad all my life. Then Catholic school and it was said it was only for making children or it would be evil and I would go to hell. Hell!! My mother even told me that when I got married I shouldn't just let you have me whenever you wanted. It was to be rationed out or you wouldn't respect me, you would get use to me and not respect me and then get bored with me. For that Bud I'm very sorry. All the fucking years I have pissed away baby! I'm so very sorry. And I plan to make it up to you."

I said, "We can talk about all this later Shirl when we get home. But what I want to know is what's going on here! You and Mandy and me and Mandy, what's that all about?"

She said, "Well, now Mandy has shown me a lot about what sex could be and she has shown me what it's all about, orgasms Bud, lots and lots of orgasms! And Buddy baby I love it. I love it with you and I love it with Mandy or whoever."

She stopped immediately when she said that and looked at Mandy. Mandy said, "I'll tell him baby! Don't worry it will be OK! I promised didn't I"

I said, "Or whoever? What's that mean Shirl? Are you cheating on me?"

Mandy turned to face me and asked, "Now Bud, Shirl isn't cheating on you with a man. She….well…..she and I have done it. So if that's cheating then yes she has cheated on you. But answer my question please. Has the sex with your wife been more, better and hotter than it has ever been in the entire time you have been married?"

I had to admit it and I told her, "Yes, but……"

She stopped me with her hand and asked, "So you want it to continue this way instead of going back to the old Shirl. The once a week, maybe, Shirl of old. The "Ice Queen" I think you called her. Or, do you want a woman who wants you and wants to do whatever it takes to please you and wants to try and make up for all those lost years. It means a lot more pussy for you Bud. A sexually liberated woman who enjoys sex. WOW! Or, some little middle age woman who hates it! It's up to you Bud."

I wasn't sure where this was all going but I sure as hell enjoyed the last few weeks. So I asked, "So Shirl you're asking me if I like you more willing, more opened, and more receptive to experimenting. And Mandy you're telling me that Shirl is OK with us having sex from time to time. Is that what the questions are?"

Both women said almost in unison, "Yes!"

I said, "Well that's a no brainer. I enjoyed our sex together very much the other night Mandy."

She said, "And you do know that Shirl recommended you to me right?"

I said, "Yes, what's that all about anyway Shirl? Why me?"

She said, "Well two reasons. One because you are very good at it Bud. Plus I was feeling a little guilty after Mandy got me off three times I guess. But you are good and Mandy thinks so too. So we have decide that you can be…..shared. If you want too Bud and I think from what Mandy told me about the other night, you really want to. Right baby?"

I said, "Just like that? No strings attached Shirl, no strings Mandy?"

They both smiled and Shirl said, "Well… yes and no. You see I really enjoy Mandy and she enjoys me. So I was thinking that sometimes she and I could be together instead of you and her."

Then Mandy said, "And to be fair to Paully, maybe sometimes Shirl could let him have a little of her when we're done. She pointed between Shirl and me and her. She said, "I mean that's only fair to Paully isn't it Bud. And he's not going to require very much at all Bud. Not like you do."

That's the same thing Shirl had said to me in our house about sharing Paul too. I looked back and saw Paul standing there with a tray of drinks. He stood there like he didn't want to interrupt anyone. I said, "Well you might as well come in Paul and join the group! Seems we are going to be together a lot more and much more closer too!"

He smiled and came in and sat the drinks down on the table. I said, "You heard what we're talking about Paul?"

He said, "Yes."

I said, "And you're OK with all of this?"

He said, "Yes."

I said, "Well I don't know if I am or not. I mean I don't want the ice queen back that's for sure. But,…..well…..there just seems to be so many questions running around in my head! I mean for example. Who decides which of us is to have the other? And will we have more than just the four of us involved? And what if one of us wants to stop? God there's a million questions here."

Mandy said, "OK! Yes I know there are a great number of things that need to be resolved. So let's start with the who decides. I think it should flow like this. When one of us wants the other, regardless of who that would be, the spouse should be asked if it's OK. That's comes first. Then if everything is good there, then a time and location can be set up. I mean you guys are always welcome over here."

Shirl said, "And you know you're always welcome over our house too Mandy, Paully! It doesn't have to involve sex all the time. We are friends; very good friends, and I want to keep it that way. Plus I want my husband to see what I'm doing when we do it Mandy, Paully you too."

I said, "Now! That's a really good idea at last at first until we all feel comfortable about this."

Mandy said, "Good that's out of the way. Now about your concern or question about adding other people. That's a very good question Bud. Do you want to add others?"

I said, "Hell Mandy I don't know now! No! I don't think so, not at the beginning anyway and maybe never. Oh hell! I'm not sure I want to add the two of you. Shirl, Paul, how do you feel about it?"

Mandy said, "Well Paully doesn't care do you babe?"

He shook his head no. She said, "Paul? Do you care if we have more people than Bud and Shirl involved with our sex play? Answer me please."

He sighed and said, "No…..no of course not, Mandy whatever you would like I'm for it. You know that! But if we're going to switch partners then I would like it to be someone we all know like Bud and Shirl."

She said, "No Paul. You tell me yes or no. It's what you want not just what I want."

He looked at her and then said, "No… I don't care if it's just the four of us or we can add other people later on if we all want to."

Mandy said, "Right Paully. Very good answer baby! OK! As it stands now and for the foreseeable future it will be just us four. Now, let's say that someone wants to bring in someone else. Let's say it's me. I would have to get everyone's approval before I could do it. So if Bud or Shirl or Paul doesn't agree then we don't ad the new person to our foursome. Agreed?"

Everyone said yes and Mandy moved on to the last question I had raise. She said, "If for some reason one of us wants to stop raises another good question. If that person wants to stop for whatever reason, well does that mean the other partner would have to stop too?"

Bud said, "I think that has to be answered by each person. I can't speak for you Mandy, but if I stop I would think I would like Shirl to stop too. If not there could be serious marriage issues that could develop."

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12