Change of Life Ch. 15

Story Info
She said, "We should have an open marriage.”
6.5k words
4.12
37.5k
4

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

Wednesday went by without anything new happening that I could see. What I didn't know was that Shirl and Mandy were working up a plan for Shirl to meet her and the two men they were with at VS on next Wednesday night a week from now.

It seemed that Mandy told her to tell me they were both going to the Big Brothers and Sisters executive Board meeting. That Shirl was going to take a small job as a volunteer to collect funds for the organization. She had time since she only worked a few days a week. When Shirl got home that evening she told me all about it and that in fact there was a dinner before the meeting which was at the Marriott.

I looked at her with a wondering look on my face. But before I could say anything, she assured me she wasn't going to spend the evening with Mandy in one of those hotel rooms. What she didn't tell me was she was planning to spend that evening with Jerome and his brother Lee and Mandy in a hotel room.

She even told me I could check on them if I liked; in fact I could if I wanted go with them to the dinner. But, afterwards, I would have to leave since the business meeting of the executive board wasn't open to the public. Then she told me I could always sit in the bar and wait for them if I wasn't sure she wasn't going to behave.

I smiled and almost called her bluff. I then told her that maybe I should go with her to the hotel but to rent a room for both of us. She turned a little off white when I said that, but she recovered quickly.

She then told me, " No Bud. By the time the meeting is over and I learn about the books from the old Treasurer I will be too tired to enjoy it. Let's do that another night, maybe the weekend. You know it's going to rain all weekend, so we could actually reserve the room for two days and have room services all the time."

I agreed and asked her to call me when the dinner was over. She told me she would be happy to do it. She also told me again that she wasn't planning on having sex with Mandy that night. She assured me and promised me that I could trust her.

She told me she loved me and was still thinking about our tentative agreement. She said that if we had the weekend by ourselves it might help her make her decision. I told her, "Well in that case, I'll call them right away."

I went to the phone and made the reservation at the Marriott for Friday and Saturday nights. I figured it wouldn't hurt my cause. In fact, Shirl could "fuck my brains out!"

We then went to bed but didn't make love. Shirl said she was just too tired from last night and work all day. I figured she was saving herself for tomorrow night when she was going to meet with her lover Billy. It would be her first affair that I was aware of with another man where she would actually fuck him. All the other time she had been with Mandy with girl on girl sex. So, like a good dumb ass husband I didn't fight it. I would bid my time and see what she was going to do tomorrow night. I said to myself as I rolled over facing away from Shirl, "Yes Shirl, Thursday will be a very special night for both of us. Tomorrow we'll both see if you have the guts to cheat, really cheat on me and fuck some other guy. We'll see if you can handle the emotions as well as the sexual feelings. We'll see if you really are becoming a whore for yourself and a slut for Mandy."

The next morning was Thursday and as I kissed Shirl goodbye I watched her leave wondering if this was the last day of our marriage. I went to work and didn't get much done. Around 11AM I called Shirl and asked her if she wonted to go to lunch? She told me she couldn't because she had so much work to do and was only going to go out and pick up her lunch from a cross the street in about 10 minutes, that's all the time she had.

So I drove over to where she worked since it was only about 5 blocks away from me. As I sat in my car eating my lunch from Berger King, I watched for her. I didn't have to wait long. About 10 minutes later Shirl came out and walked across then street to a small Mexican restaurant. I wondered if she was telling me the truth for once. I called her office and left a message at 12:20 PM telling her I would be much later coming home, maybe even as late as 11PM. I told her I had to go to dinner with the boss and a client and to not wait for me with dinner or bed. I then told her I loved her and would wake her up when I got home."

I moved my car to the side of the parking lot so I could see her when she come out and still have my car hidden. About 2 hours later she came out with a man I didn't know. She gave him a long and what looked like a hard hug pressing her body tight against his. He lifted her head up and she kissed him long before she walked back to her office building.

I followed the man t his car and then to his office about 10 miles away. I called work and told my assistant that if anyone, including my wife called, to tell them I was out for the afternoon and then I had to attend a dinner that night with a client. I told her I would explain everything in the morning. I then went in with a package I had my work gloves and hat wrapped in. I went into the building and asked the guard who the man was that just walked in seconds ago. He told me it was a Mr. Lee Armstrong and then asked me why?

I told him the man left a package on the steps outside. I was walking behind him and saw what he had left it. I said, "I can deliver it if you tell me where he works or I can just give it to you."

The guard looked like he didn't want to get up so he said, he's on the 7th floor and he works for an Insurance company, it's the only one on that floor you can't miss it."

I thanked him pressed 10 on the elevator and went up. The office was small and had maybe 6 people in it. I asked for Mr. Lee. The receptionist called his number and he came out. I told him I saw him leave a package outside. He of course told me it wasn't his. We chatted with each other for a few minutes and left not learning much except he was a salesman and single. He looked to be 30 maybe that would put him 8 years younger than 4 years and me younger than my wife.

I left and called Shirl again. I asked her if she got the message and she told me yes. She then said since I wasn't going to be home, she would go shopping at the mall and maybe take in a movie. I asked her which one and she told me it would be a chick flick. She then promised me she would behave herself and no she wouldn't go with Mandy. She said, "In fact Bud, I want this time for myself. I am close to giving you an answer to your question."

I said good and that I loved her. She said, "I love you to Bud!" I hung up wondering if she loved me so fucking much why was she lying to me and why was she going to meet Billy tonight. Then I said to myself, "I have to know what she will and won't do. How far has Mandy pushed her? How would she approach this night with Billy?" I had a million questions and no answers.

So I went home and showered and changed into jeans and a polo shirt. I left at 4:30 PM about a half an hour before Shirl would be getting off from work. I was wrong. When I got to her parking lot her car was already gone. I called her number and the secretary told me she had left at 4PM to attend a meeting and dinner. She wouldn't be back until tomorrow. I thanked her and didn't know where or what to do. I drove to the Iron Gate bar hoping I could see her and Billy there together.

When I arrived I saw her car in the parking. I went inside and looked around. Bill wasn't there and I realized he must have met her there and took his truck or that was my best guess. I asked for a beer and then asked the same bartender I talked wit a few nights ago, "Hey how's it going? Seen Bill been around today?"

The bartender smiled and told me he was here earlier but left with that good-looking babe he was with a few nights ago. They were going to dinner and then he had a room for them to spend time in while she "fucked his brains out!"

I just laughed a little and asked if he knew where they were eating or staying? He asked me why and I told him, "Well, I'm late. I had fucking car trouble and missed meeting him here. That the good-looking cunt is going to fuck my brains out too tonight!"

He looked at me a minute and then told me they were eating at the steak house down the road but he didn't know where she was going to fuck his brains out. He laughed again and said, "I sure would like a piece of that babe myself. Any hope of getting sloppy thirds?"

I told him, "Well not tonight but I see if I can get her to come back and do you in the back room another night. How's that?"

He laughed and told me. "Well damn thanks mister, the beer's free."

I finished my beer and left. I drove to the steak house and saw Bill's truck parked there. I drove across the street into the parking lot and took a place where I could see the truck but was pretty sure they couldn't see my car unless they were looking for it. I was sure they wouldn't be. At 8:45 PM they came out arms wrapped around each other as they walked to the truck. I could see Shirl had on her work clothes and showed Billy a great amount of leg and thigh getting up into the truck. She slid over and sat close to him as they pulled out. I followed them staying about three cars back.

When Billy turned into the motel I went pass and then turned around. I parked my car And walked to the side of the building. I watched them get out and Bill opened the door to the room. Rome 17 was the room where my loving and cheating bitch of a wife was going to fuck another man's brains out tonight. I got back into my car and waited a half an hour. I then went into the office of the motel and said, 'I need a room close to room 17. My brother Billy is in room 17 he called me an about a half of hour ago and told me. His name is Billy Johnson. I tried the room and no one is there. Can you give me the other key? He has all my clothes and stuff in there. I mean you can go with me if you want. All I want is my clothes from the room. Then I want a hot shower and sleep. See, I have been driving for almost 10 hours to see him."

The guy handed me the key and said, "Na, you go ahead just make sure you lock up afterward."

I thanked him and he gave me the key to room 19, which was right next to room 17. I paid him and left. I drove my car down and parked it across from the room rather than right in front of it. I then opened the door to room 19 and waited another few minutes. I had a glass against the wall and could hear muffled sounds coming from the next room. I could hear Shirl moaning and almost yelling as she usually did when she had an orgasm. It took all I had to wait but I made it. When I heard the bed begin to squeak and bang up against the wall I knew it was time.

I walked out of my room and took the key to room 17 out. I opened the door and walked in. There was Shirl on top of Billy bouncing up and down on what had to be an 8 or 9-inch cock and it was as thick, as thick as any cock I have ever seen in my life. Billy boy was sure no boy! Both Shirl and Bill were looking over towards the door as I stepped in.

Shirl was in the throws of another orgasm with Bill's big dick now all the way inside her buried to his balls. When she saw me standing in the doorway she screamed out, "Bud!!! OH GOD BUD!! NO!!! NO!!!!!NOOO!!!!!!"

Billy was trying to get up as he said, "You son-of-a-bitch. How the fuck did you get in here? You better get the fuck out of here Bud. I told you I don't do three ways!"

I said, "Just came to gather up my whore of a wife Billy. Oh I wouldn't move and I showed him the 38 revolver I had in my hand. I said, "And I'll used it in self defense if I have to Bill. I don't have any reason to shoot you Bill unless you make me. I mean, I know my wife is beautiful and almost any man would be happy to take her and fuck her like a whore if he had half the chance married or not. So what I want you to do is get up."

I pointed the gun at both of them. Bill didn't move. Shirl slid off of his shrinking cock and tried to cover her body with the pillows. As she moved her cunt off his shrinking cock I saw her cunt stretched wider that I have ever seen it before. There was a flood of his cum that ran out of her cunt hole and down both of her legs.

I just stood there looking at her as the man as she moved off of him. His cock wet with my wife's cum juice as she did leaving a trail of cum on her body and around her pussy. She backed off the other side of the bed and he said, "Look man. I don't want no trouble here. I didn't know she had an old man. She never old me. I'm out of here."

I said, "Stay where you are you fucking cock sucker. You knew damn well she was married you told me about it last week. You said that if he didn't want her you would be happy to fill her every night or something like that. You don't give a shit about her all you wanted to do is fuck her. You could care less about what she feels or what her husband is feeling knowing you're fucking her."

Bill didn't move. So I yelled, "Get the fuck up Bill if you want to live tonight!"

He jumped up. I said, "Now get in the bathroom and lock the door, don't come out regardless of what you hear in this room."

Billy wasn't a brave man and he almost ran into the bathroom! He took his shoes and pants and the rest of his clothes and went in.

I said, "Now Shirl aren't you going to get dressed? I mean you're not going to get all that fucking work done you told me about. GET DRESS NOW!"

She jumped. I stood there just looking at my wife as she dressed her body open and cum running out her cunt hole. She stood there stuttered, "Bu...Bu...Bud!! Please! Bu...Bud! BUD Please don't leave me. Bud PLEASE!"

I had turned and walked to the front door. I waited until she was dressed and walked out to my car. I drove her to the Iron Gate and pulled her into the bar. I took her over to the bar and asked the bartender, "Do you still want sloppy thirds?" He said, Fuck yes! I said, "Well you are lucky because you'll have sloppy seconds. I didn't fuck her."

He said, " Billy wouldn't let you huh? Sounds like him."

I said, "Nope. You see Shirl here is my wife and since she has had Billy's big cock up in her tonight I'm sure she won't want me. She's all yours."

The bartender looked at me and then said, "Wife? No thanks man! Fuck I didn't know she was even married. I don't want any problems."

He reached for what I was sure was a baseball bat or some other type of weapon. I showed him my gun. He stopped moving and said, "Just get out. Go man. And, take the whore with you. Lady don't ever come back here again. That is unless you want to get gang banged! That I guarantee will happen!"

I pulled Shirl out of the bar and took her to her car. I said, "I'll follow you home or back to your office or back to the motel or even to your best friend's house, where ever you think you want to go. Get in and start driving."

She drove home and ran into our house. She locked herself in the bathroom and I sat in front of the TV. Time passed I don't know how long it was when I heard her unlock the door. She came to the doorway slowly and stood there in the living room where I was sitting. She said, "Bud. Can we talk? Please! I need to explain this to you."

I looked at her and could tell she had been crying for a long time, maybe hours. I didn't care. I didn't give a flying fuck about much of anything now! I said, "Seeing you with that other man fucking him has killed me Shirl, it was like you stabbing me in the heart with a knife. I don't think I have much to say to you. It looks like you have made up your mind about us and our relationship and marriage Shirl. And you don't have to tell me what it is you want, I know now, you just showed me. You want to continue to fuck around on me, make me a poor cuckold son-of-a-bitch. You're going to have other men and you're going to do it with or without my blessing! I guess we have had it I'll see a lawyer in the morning"

She sat down and asked me to turn off the TV. She then said, "Please Bud, don't interrupt me until I finish. Please! I want you to listen to me like I did to you the other day. I want you to know why I did what I did today and those other days when I was with Mandy.

I said, "Oh good! Please Shirl tell me why you were fucking another man and having sex with a woman? This should be good. But I will listen."

She said, "Thank you. First I want you to understand why I did what I did tonight. I'll be completely honest with you Bud and answer all your questions if you will wait until I finish."

I told her I would respect that and not say anything until she was done.

So Shirl began telling me, "You know I wasn't a virgin when you married me but I was as close as you can to being one. And you know I didn't have very many boyfriends before I married you. Three to be exact. You were the first man to ever put his cock in me. I actually lost my virginity with another girl, remember Pat? Well she and I did it together with her mother's vibrator while you were in the service. So I was a virgin with regards to having a cock in me. You were the first Bud and the only one until lately."

I sat there and listened as she went on. She told me, "I know you had many more girlfriends in school and then women when you were in the Navy." I started to protest but she held her hand up as she continued.

"I know Bud, I know you had sex with a bunch of whores that followed the ships. It's OK Bud, I know it. And I'm OK with it. You don't have to tell me you didn't! You were young and you just and wanted to try it out with different females to see what it was like.

She looked at me and then said, "Every young sailor has sex when they are in a different country. Every person I ever asked or talked with about that told me they were 99% sure you were fucking whores while you were away. Even my mom told me you most likely were! You learned from that experience and it made you a better lover for me. I mean I didn't know anything and you tried like hell to show me over the years how good sex could be. I'm very sorry now I didn't let you. But, Bud, I was scared and very young and you knew that when we got married. Plus I can't change the past. I never did it Bud, never had another man to experiment with. You know you were my first and only man."

It took 20 years for my to understand what you were trying to tell me that I should give you more sex and we no I should open up more to new things. I guess it took Mandy to show me what you have been trying to tell me. I can't answer why it was Mandy and not you because I don't really know. What I do know now is that I have a huge problem, and that is, I want to explore my new experiences now even more than you ever felt you wanted me to do. And I'm very aware it might destroy marriage love and us. God Bud! I don't want to loose you, that's the last thing I want to happen, but I don't want to stop experimenting either."

She stopped for a few seconds as if she was thinking and then she said, "No that's not right, I can't stop this now Bud. I know it's the newness of what I have found but I don't want to stop and I don't want you to leave. I need both and I need time Bud. Can you give me a little time to work myself out of this?"

I still didn't say anything, but I was getting angrier all the time. I think she could tell that from the look I had on my face. She then said, "I am being completely honest with you Bud, as honest as I know how to be here. I want you to know I do love you more than the day I said I do. All the years you have put up with me and worked with me I do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. You are my life, my sole mate over all these years. But right now you are not my one and only lover as much as I would like you to be. The excitement of all this sex has really got to me. I'm becoming crazy for it!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12