Change of Life Ch. 16

Story Info
His wife said, "I won’t be home at all tonight!"
6.5k words
4.21
46.8k
1

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

I finally got out of my car and went inside the rest stop and got something to eat and drink. Then as I was walking back to my car a rail road freight train's whistle came blasting loud behind me. I stood there and watched the train come pass behind the rest stop. I watched for a long time as the many freight cars went click, click over the tracks.

Then it hit me, hit me like a ton of bricks. I said to myself, "Evil and nasty! Well sweetheart do you think if you were able to see just what an evil and nasty fucking world this one can be and what men would be willing to do to a woman who offers herself to them to be fucked, would you stop then?"

I knew I was talking to myself and got back into my car. I drove home knowing just what the hell I was going to do now. The problem was how was I going to pull this off. I also knew we were finished and regardless of what happen later on, Shirl and I were done. She had moved on to whatever she was looking for and needed. I would now treat her in every way like the whore she wanted to be. If she wanted to suck my cock, I would ram it down her throat. If she wanted to fuck me I would do her in both holes! And, with me, well I was now little glad and a little sad. Then guilt hit me and I started to wonder if I was that evil and that nasty. Then another minute went past and I said out loud, "You fucking know I am!! Fuck her and fuck it. She wanted this so she'll have it. And I'll pay that fucking Mandy back too! No it's not to evil or nasty, in fact it's to fucking easy! I'm going to do this God Damnnnnnnnnn it! I just have to make sure it goes off without getting me or my friend in trouble."

I got home late maybe half past one in the morning. Shirl was asleep on the sofa and when I opened the door she jumped up and ran to me. She held me tight and said, "Bud! Oh God Bud where have you been. I called everyone I was so worried I was sure you had left me! Oh God Bud please! Please tell me you won't leave me! Please!"

I said, "Calm down Shirl and come over here and sit with me."

She held my hand and she was shaking I guess with fear, who knows what she was thinking these days. We sat on the sofa and I took both of her hands in mine. And, with the most honest look on my face I asked her what it was going to take for her to stop all this "shit" and come back to me as my wife?" I was giving her one last chance, but only one.

She said, "Oh God! I have been fighting this for years Bud. I don't know. I just don't know. I don't know what it will take or how long. I asked for 2 months but I can't tell you for sure that will be enough time."

We talked again about all of it, the cheating, the hurt, the sex, and the pain. Nothing had changed with either of us. Then I said, "Do you remember what I said about this being an evil and nasty world?"

She looked at me and said, "Yes, are you're not thinking of killing me?"

I said, "No, of course not Shirl. But, well, maybe one day I can show you the evil and nastiness. I'll tell you what, you go ahead and meet Mandy next Wednesday and have fun with her and Jerome and Lee brothers. No strings attached. You can do whatever you want with all three of them."

She said, "Oh Jesus! You know about next Wednesday too? OH God Bud, you know all about that! And everything else too? Oh God Bud what are you going to do?"

I said, "Yea, I know, I heard you and Mandy talking on the phone the other day. But you go ahead and follow up with her. Tell her you have my blessing."

She just sat there looked at me like something was up. I said, "On one condition, well actually it's more like a favor to me."

She said, "Ah the other shoe drops. And that would be? Look Bud I was honest before, if you think I'll stop if you let me do that one thing I can't promise you I will. But, it will be a start, that I can say."

I said, "No that's not I had in mind. What I want you to do is help me seduce Mandy some other time and do it without her sad pathetic husband being there. That's all you have to do is get her to meet me again and fuck me. Then if you want you can stay or leave that will be up to you."

She said, "And if I don't, will you still let me meet them on Wednesday without any strings?"

I said, "No! Well actually Shirl I don't see where I have much choice here. It's either leave you or stay and watch you turn into something I know I won't like. I have to tell you my love for you only goes so far. When I have had it, I'll just leave. I'll tell you when I'm going. But if you want to learn about what it feels like with different men, and that's what you're telling me is the reason you want to do this, than you help me with this little project. And in turn, I will let you go with Mandy and I won't leave you. I'll help you with what you want. Deal?"

She didn't answer me but shook her head yes. And with that I started to work up the next part of my plan. Meanwhile Shirl was to bring Mandy to me. Then it would be up to me to seduce her and get her secure with me. And with that Shirl attacked me and began to make love to me. No, she fucked me hard and long.

My wife fucked my wild. It was like someone else in my bed. Shirl had done a complete 180 degree turnaround in the area of sex. My shy ice queen of a wife of all those many years we had been married was now a woman who could fuck you blind ands with no shame or shyness whatsoever.

I mean she sucked and sucked on my cock and balls until I was like a rock. Then she mounted me and rode my cock up and down and back and forth fucking me like she had never done before. She was like some trained whore now trying to make me cum quick so she could move on to something or someone else. Even her body movements were different now. The way she rotated her body moving her cunt around and up and down on my cock made me want to cum in seconds, not minutes. She reminded me so much of Mandy and the way she fucked me. There was question in my mind that Mandy had been working with her and teaching and training my wife how to fuck men.

It was never better I had to say that. Shirl gave me everything she had and more. Mandy had taught her how to get every last small spark out of her orgasms and then every drop of cum out of a cock. She screamed now when she came her orgasms were so intense. And when she finished and felt me shooting up into her she held me tight inside her so the cum would pump as deep as it could go. Then she jumped off my cock letting it pop out of her cunt. She quickly moved over it and placed it in her mouth and suck on the head and played with my balls working and getting the last few drops of cum out of my nuts. I have to say it was the best fuck I ever had in my life.

She then continued to suck me until I was as hard as if we first stated. Then she laid back and welcomed me with a look that would make any man want to jump her and fuck her like a dog in heat! She took me again, again and again into her vagina using different positions. She arched her body so every millimeter of my cock was pressed into her. She wrapped her legs around me and cried out, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me baby! Oh God yes You're so good so fucking good! Yes, cum in me again! Fill me to over flow baby! I want your cum deep inside me."

She never used my name so if she were with someone else she wouldn't slip and use the wrong name. It was another nice trick thanks to Mandy! But you know, it turned me on so much I was ready to shoot again in only a few minutes! She was spectacular. Mandy had shown her every trick she knew and Shirl was some good student.

Plus Shirl had been working out and now had a trimmed body and much more endurance. She held me like a vise grips a piece of softwood between her strong athletic legs and arms. She held me and as her pussy sucked my as deep as I could get I was the one who felt like screaming with my lust and passion. She fucked me so hard it felt like the skin around the cock head was stretched so tight that it was cracking. In fact as I finished and pulled out she had torn the skin slightly.

She lay there panting now and telling me how much she loved me and wanted me to stay with her forever. She begged me again and again to stay with her and accept her. She held me like I was going to run away if she let go of me. She fell asleep again in each other's arms after 2 hours of the most intense fucking I have ever done.

She had changed completely now. She let her body lay there in the light no hiding now. She talked dirty and used everything she had to fuck me and get herself fucked. She was now a different woman. Shirl was now a woman who would drive men crazy with desire and possibly to the point of killing each other to fuck her let alone try and keep her. A woman who could have just about any man she wanted and in fact could have more than one man. Shirl was now emancipated now and could have as many men as she could handle. And from what we did in 2 hours I knew no one man could ever be enough for her. It would take much more sex than one man had or could offer. The funny thing about that was I now realized it for the first time. Mandy had made my wife not only a whore, but a nymphomaniac as, if there is such a thing. And, from what I had witnessed and participated in I was sure they were around and that Shirl and Mandy were two of the best. Shirl now craved sex. She also emitted it from her every motion, her every movement. She would never be satisfied again with one or two orgasms. No! Shirl now wanted as many as she could get. Shirl was truly liberated and truly a cum slut whore.

I asked her when it was over if she was thinking about Jerome and Lee. She told me no, she was thinking only of me. I wondered if that was a fucking lie but didn't press it. We held each other and went to sleep.

I knew it would take some time to get everything I wanted completed and before I knew it the first Wednesday I had to worry about was here. We went to work and I knew tonight Shirl would be fucked by at least Lee. But my money was on Mandy to switch partners and have all four of them fucking and sucking each other until they couldn't do it any longer. While I hated this I didn't see what choice I had.

Then another idea hit me. I called my brother Dan who was a doctor at the local hospital. I asked him if he could do me a favor and go along with a joke I wanted to pull on my wife and her best friend. When I told him what I had in mind he laughed and told me he would be happy to help.

Dan called Shirl around 3PM that afternoon and told her I had an accident and broke my arm. I couldn't drive since he had given me a shot for the pain. He wanted her to come over and drive me home. She was of course all excited and upset as she came into the hospital. I was in Dan's office with my arm in a cast. She kissed me and asked all about the accident. I told her I slipped and fell landing on my wrist and broke the arm just about it. Dan told her I was going to be in pain a few days and he even gave me a note for the boss at work. I don't miss much time ands so the boss didn't have any problems with me being off, especially when I told him I could work at home to finalize the cost estimates for our bids on jobs coming up.

Shirl made a call to Mandy and told her she wouldn't be with her tonight when they met Jerome and Lee. She told Mandy all about the accident. Shirl told me later on that Mandy wasn't convinced and asked Shirl if she had seen the x-rays. She didn't believe that my arm was actually broken that it was too much of a coincidence. She said that I did it to keep Shirl from joining her tonight. Shirl got pissed and told Mandy that her husband came first and that there would be other times she could do it with them. She than hung up. I smiled inwardly.

I said, "I didn't ask you to not go Shirl but I do appreciate you putting me first and not going. You know it would have really got me upset if you did. But I never asked you to stay, that was up to you."

She said, "Well Bud I was sincere, you do come first, always. Even if I went I would have been thinking of you and most likely would have enjoy myself as much as I wanted to. I'll go with her another time."

Then she said, "Oh yes! I told Mandy the other day you want to be with her again and without Paully."

I said, "What did she say?"

Shirl said, "I told her you were considering the open marriage life style for me and that I would really appreciate her helping us out. I mean I think if you are getting some new pussy it will help you to make the right decision for me."

I said, "Well it wouldn't hurt your cause if I was being fucked at the same time you were if possible."

She said, "Well I can't say that Bud. I may do it one night and Mandy may not be here for you. But I can try to arrange it that way."

I said, "Well that would help me to get you with another man out of my brain for awhile. Then when you came home we could be together and share our experiences and our love."

She said, "You would take sloppy seconds?"

I said, 'Well not all the time and it would be sloppy seconds for you too. Understand I won't eat your pussy afterwards."

She smiled and said; "You really are trying. Oh God, baby! Thank you Bud it really does mean the world to me that you are trying to work this out with me."

I took her in my good arm and held her, She dropped to the floor and unzipped my pants. She reached in and took my cock in her hand and put the raising cock head into her mouth. She used everything I had ever taught over the years. She made love to my cock using her fingers and mouth and tongue. Licking and sucking and kissing and stroking me she soon had me as hard as I get, a little over 7-inches. Then she looked up into my eyes and popped the swollen head out of her mouth. She aid, "Mandy has been trying to teach me this with the vibrator." She took the cock head back into her mouth and pushed more and more of my dick into her mouth. I hear and felt her gag as she let my hard cock head go down her throat. She held it there gagging but never pulled it out. Her eyes watered and she was gasping for breath when she did pull it out. She tried to smile up at me and then took it again down her throat. She held it there until I pulled her face away from my cock hair. I life her up off the floor and kissed her as she held my cock. I broke the embrace and said, "You don't have to do this Shirl. I don't want you gagging and gasping for air. You don't have to deep throat me."

She said, "Oh yes Bud I have to. You see I want to learn. I want to be able to do this for you and for me."

I knew she was being taught to suck a cock the way Mandy knew how to do. Mandy was teaching her to be a good little whore with the same tricks that she knew. Both Mandy and Shirl would make great whores and Mandy was seeing to that right in front of my eyes. I didn't wonder if I could go with my plan for Mandy, I knew now I could stop it. If I did I was going to be the laughing stock of Mandy's entire group of men and women when my wife walked away from me. Or, treated me like Mandy treated Paul. It wouldn't come today or maybe tomorrow but Mandy would see to it that Shirl would try to convert me into being like Paul. They would both have cuckolding husbands and then party to their hearts delight while we waited for them to home again. It was already too much for me but I stayed calm as I could and continued to work on my plan.

Shirl wanted to go down on me again but I pulled her up and we went to bed. As we began to make love, no actually we fucked, I used my will to keep her off my cock and I went down on her. She held my head as she rocked back and forth on my face. I licked her pussy giving her the same type of oral orgasms as her best friend Mandy had. I ate her until she climaxed twice, screamed each time as she went nuts on my face. When she recovered, she slid down my body and took my throbbing cock in her hands as she straddled my hips. She smiled at me as she started to fuck me. She slid down on my cock and came up and kissed me hard and long as she rode my cock up and down. We fucked ourselves into sleep with her on top. After all, my arm was broken and I sure couldn't use it for any support.

Then on Saturday, Mandy showed up at our house. I came home from work around 3:30 PM. It was one of my very few Saturday workdays, but we were just so busy with the bid process I didn't have much choice. When I came in I heard the shower running and as I walked into the bedroom, I saw Mandy sitting on my bed completely nude and waiting. Shirl was in the shower and I figured they had been together today eating out each other while I was gone.

Mandy said, "Hello Bud. I hear you wanted to see me again. So I figured I'd wait around for you after Shirl started to get ready"

I said, "I want more than to see you Mandy. I want to fuck you again." Then I asked, "Oh Shirl's getting ready, is she going to join us?"

She didn't answer me. She smiled and patted the bed. Again I asked, "Where's Shirl?"

Mandy told me, "She's getting ready to go out to dinner with Lee tonight. But don't worry Bud I have made arrangements with Paul for me to keep you company all night. I can make you forget all about Shirl being with someone else! I promise you that I will fuck your brains out"

I smiled and said to myself, "Where have I heard that before? Oh yes, Shirl used it a few days ago guess that was one of Mandy's favorite sayings."

I asked, "So Shirl will be out all night with him?"

She said, "Well Bud, I mean you never know about these things. She may be home early but I don't think so with Lee. He's like the energizer bunny; he just keeps going and going and going."

She smiled and said, "You know Lee was very upset Shirl didn't join us the other night when you broke your arm. I see you still have it in a cast. Guess I'll have to help you with everything. I suggest a bath when Shirl is done and then I want to put you to bed early and give you as much as you can handle with just one arm. How's that sound? You don't seem that glad to see me here Bud"

I had to admit seeing Mandy's body nude on my bed made me wonder a little if this open marriage stuff wasn't such a bad idea. I mean she was giving herself to me all night and she had told me she was going to fuck my brains out. What man wanted want a woman built like Mandy? None I could think of! But, then it came back to me that my wife was going to be fucking Lee all night too and I had to hold in my anger.

About 10 minutes later Shirl came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her. She smelled and looked very good. She said, "Oh good you're home good. Mandy is going to keep you company tonight Bud."

I said, "How come you didn't tell me you were going out with Lee tonight before now Shirl? I mean Mandy was the one who told me about it"

She said, "He called me earlier while you were at work Bud. And since I didn't get the chance to go with him Wednesday, I told him it would be OK if I could get Mandy to come over and stay with you. You did ask me to see to see if she would meet with you without Paul around when I was going to be with someone didn't you?"

I said, "Yes I guess I did. But I wasn't expecting you to be going out tonight. I mean I was thinking, hoping you and I could make an early evening out of it and go to bed and make love again."

She came over and kissed me. Then she said, "Well we can still do that when I get back Bud. Remember we talked about that? You telling me what you did and I'll tell you what I did with Lee. I'll be home soon and until I do you have my best friend Mandy to help you and keep you company just like you wanted. She is so sweet; I mean look at that body Bud. You can't tell me you don't want to fuck her!"

I sighed loudly making sure the two of them heard me. Mandy came over and sat behind me on the bed rubbing her hands over my shoulders and down my neck. She whispered, "Get undressed Bud and we'll take a long bath together. I want you to wash me and I'll wash you, we'll have to cover that cast with plastic, but I'm sure that will make you feel better. We have dinner all ready and then you and I can make a very early evening out of it! I told you I'll fuck your brains out tonight."

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12