Change of Plan Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sighed. "I'd almost forgotten how beautiful it is," she murmured, stroking my prick lightly. She looked up at me. "I want it inside me, Matt, hard and deep."

I bowed to her. "Your wish is my command, my lady," I murmured. I took her in my arms and kissed her, pressing close so that my pole was trapped between us, then brought my hands up and caressed her tits. The nipples were rigid, little pebbles on the smooth yielding mounds of her bosom. Lisa sighed and took my hand and put it between her legs. She was soaking.

"That's where I want you, Matt. Now, please, Matt. Now?"

I took a deep breath, then bent and picked her up and lay her on the bed. She smiled up at me and moved her legs apart. Her sex gleamed pinkly and I could smell the complex aroma of sexually-aroused woman, part soap, part scent, part animal heat, wholly stimulating. I wanted her, and my prick was evidence of that want, hard and hot before me, ready. I knew I couldn't put her at risk, although she was so excited I doubt if she would have stopped me, but I took a rubber from my shorts pocket and unrolled it onto my pole.

I knelt between Lisa's legs, then moved backwards slightly. She looked at me, puzzled, then as my head moved towards her mound a look came to her face that I found fascinating, composed as it was of anticipation, disbelief and raw, sexual want.

"Are you...?" she began.

"...Going to eat you?" I responded. "I certainly am."

"Oh my fucking god," she whispered. She groaned. "Yes, Matt, yes please. Oh, please Matt, please!"

I lowered my head and extended my tongue, flicking it lightly over her clitoris which had started to peep from its hood. Lisa jumped and moaned. I moved back slightly and took a deep breath. I love the scent of an aroused woman, aroused with her want for me. I find it incredibly stimulating and my prick responded by getting even harder. Lisa's fingers were in my hair, stroking me and I kissed gently at her clit then licked lightly up the inside of each thigh, laying tiny kisses on the yielding flesh, velvet over heated rubber. I alternated kisses on her thighs with licks at her labia, occasionally flicking my tongue over her clitoris, sometimes burying my tongue in the depths of her cunt.

Lisa's breathing was deepening, becoming ragged and I could sense her growing excitement. I quickened my pace, with little nips of my pursed lips at her labia, flicks of my tongue at her clitoris, longer strokes of my tongue from the pucker of her ass to her clitoris, varying my pace, bringing her closer and closer to peaking.

Lisa moaned. "I'm close, Matt," she whispered, "I'm very close." her hands tightened in my hair and I could feel her body quivering in that pre-release tension. "Oh, Matt, I'm so close."

I kissed lightly at the inside of her thighs, then ran my tongue firmly the full length of her cleft, pursed my lips and sucked hard at her clitoris. That did it. Lisa screamed and came, trembling violently in release, her belly rippling, whispering my name over and over, her fingers clenched in my hair.

As her trembling began to ease, I sucked at her clitoris again and she shook violently in renewed release, moaning, belly rippling. This time as her trembling eased I moved up over her body. As the tip of my rigid pole pressed lightly against her cunt her eyes flashed open, she smiled dazedly and I pressed gently into her.

She was wet, very wet, and there was no resistance as my pole sank into her soaking depths. She moaned as my balls slapped against her ass and I began to fuck her. At first I was hardly moving, a quarter inch, no more, but I gradually began to increase my stroke until I was using the full length of my pole, withdrawing almost to the entrance then plunging deeply into her again. Her hips picked up my rhythm and we crashed our genitals together in fierce and frenzied ecstasy.

My breathing was heavy and Lisa was gasping beneath me. I was getting closer and closer and that incredible sensation that presages a climax was beginning to wash over me.

"I'm coming, Lisa," I murmured, "I'm going to come. I'm almost there, Lisa, you've got me almost there. Soon, Lisa, very soon, I'm going to come, I'm going to c... Oh, god! I've come!"

I came in five or six violent contractions, my prick buried in Lisa's cunt, my vision blurred by the intensity of the moment, then gradually stilled, collapsing over Lisa, trying to take my weight on arms and elbows which threatened to turn to jelly.

Gradually our breathing slowed and my prick softened. With a sigh, I gently disengaged myself from Lisa and flopped to my back beside her. She came up onto her elbow and bent over to kiss me.

"Thank you, Matt," she whispered, "that was even better than yesterday."

I looked up at her and grinned. "I guess it's the sight of you and Kathy naked that does it. It certainly was yesterday, one of the most wonderful sights of my life."

Lisa grinned. "The sight of your prick does things to me too, Matt, makes me all tingly and wet between the legs."

I laughed. "Good, that's the way I want it." I sat up and carefully removed the jizz-filled rubber from my now limp prick. I wrapped it in a tissue and put it on the bedside table for later disposal, then lay back and pulled Lisa into the crook of my arm. We lay like that for a while, in deep contentment, until there was a knock and the door opened. Kathy stuck her head in.

"You guys OK?" she asked.

"Sure are," said Lisa. "You?"

Kathy rolled her eyes and grinned. "I've had fun," she said, laughing, then sobered. "Lisa, when's your mom due home?"

"Oh, shit!" said Lisa, sitting bolt upright, then grabbing my arm to read my watch. "Wow, that's a relief!" She grinned. "In about twenty minutes."

"Grab suits and get in the pool," I suggested. "That way we can be wet logically. We don't have time to shower and for you girls to dry your hair."

"Good thinking," said Lisa, "but what about Todd?"

Kathy grinned. "He just needs to wash his prick, then get dressed," she said. "I did all the work!" She waved and dashed out.

Lisa and I looked at each other, then burst out laughing. "Come on, Matt, we'll straighten this bed then get into the pool," said Lisa.

So we did. When Mrs Larson came home, bringing a huge bag of sandwiches for our lunch, she found Lisa, Kathy and me in the pool and Todd in the poolside recliner. Innocence personified. But we had the afternoon to come, after Mrs Larson went back to the gallery.

We enjoyed our lunch, elbows on the poolside table, shaded by a big umbrella, stuffing the sandwiches down our throats. When we'd finished Mrs Larson smiled around at us. "Slight change of plans, gang. I have to do some work on the gallery books. It'll take me about an hour, then I'm going to have a swim before I go back. If you want me, I'll be in the study. Lisa, will you clear up here?"

"Sure thing, mom," said Lisa, pulling a face and shrugging as her mom went indoors. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure her mom was out of earshot, then smiled ruefully. "Put your hots on hold, guys, we have to show some decorum until mom goes back." She and Kathy began to clear the debris of lunch away.

I laughed, then moved over to Todd. He smiled at me.

"And how was my sister, stud? As hot as Kathy?" He smiled. "I don't think I've ever been so poleaxed as when Kathy came into my room. You know what she did?"

"I have no idea," I responded truthfully, "but I think you're going to tell me."

Todd grinned. "I had just decided that it was 'beat the meat' time when Kathy knocked, so I had a pretty good boner. She looked at it, then she smiled, then she dropped to her knees, then she grinned at me and reached out to touch it. Then she asked me if I was just starting, just finishing or somewhere in between. So I said, 'just starting'. Then Kathy said, 'well stop there, buddy, because you're going to fuck me'.

"Then she waved the rubber under my nose and asked, 'do you have any of these?' So I said, 'yes, top drawer'. Then Kathy said, 'good, because Lisa and I have got plans for you guys, but in the meantime we'll use one of Matt's, because I already have it in my hand'. I swear, Matt, she was grinning all the time like she was really enjoying herself. I guess she was. I was, that's for sure."

"What happened next?" I asked, fascinated to hear about Kathy's adventure.

"She took the rubber out of the packet and put it on my prick." Todd groaned, remembering. He took a deep breath and went on. "Then she looked at me and asked me, 'how's your leg?' So I said, 'fine, while I'm lying still. A little painful otherwise'. Kathy just grinned and said, 'right, you lie back and enjoy this, I'll do the work'. The next thing I know she's kneeling on the bed and feeding my prick into her pussy."

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Yes, sir! The most incredible feeling I've known since I first fucked Cindy." He looked uncomfortable for a moment. "I don't know what to do, Matt. I mean, Kathy's great, and she's a great fuck, but I guess I'm gone on Cindy." He brightened. "She 'phoned this morning, asked how I was, so I asked her to come over this afternoon. She said she would, but couldn't get here 'til about four." He sighed.

"I punched his arm. "Don't worry, Todd ol' buddy. I'll have a word with Kathy. She won't mind." And I'll have to see if I can keep on satisfying two of them. Ah, well, if I live...

Todd brightened. "Would you? I'd be grateful, Matt."

"No problem, pal. Just look forward to Cindy coming over." I looked round and Lisa and Kathy were just coming back out. I went over to them. "Kathy, can I have a word?"

"Sure, Matt. What is it?" She looked at me enquiringly.

"This private, Matt?" asked Lisa.

"Sort of, but it involves you, too, so stick around. Kathy, you've got Todd worried."

"I have? How?" She was concerned.

"He's got the hots for Cindy Tallman, but he doesn't want to upset you." I shrugged apologetically.

"He should have said." Kathy grinned wolfishly. "I'd still have fucked him, I had to know what he was like!" She took my hand and squeezed it, then turned to Lisa. "Still want to share Matt, Lisa?"

Lisa was thoughtful. "Yeah, fine by me, but I've been thinking." She smiled. "I've been dating Cindy's brother, Jeff. And Jeff wants to get into my panties. Now that Matt, bless him, has shown us what it's all about, I think Jeff could get lucky." She hugged me suddenly. "That pairs us all off nicely, doesn't it?"

I laughed. "Yep, sure does." I winked at Kathy, who smiled and licked her lips. "Lisa, Todd says he asked Cindy to come over and she'll be here at four."

"That means we should have two hours after four before mom and dad come home from the gallery, possibly more." Lisa was thoughtful, musing. She looked at Kathy and me and then grinned at us. "I think I'll go and see if Jeff can call round with Cindy."

* * * * * *

Comment and constructive criticism invited.

12