Change of Plans

Story Info
A proposition with a twist.
3.6k words
4.58
62.8k
43

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't unusual for Billy to feel like this. The feeling of being empty and desolate that was left behind once the men had come and taken their pleasures from her body, whether she writhed in pleasure or in pain, it was theirs to take. They always left just as quickly as they had come, throwing their money at her feet without a second glance, their pants in a pool at their feet as soon as she had put the money in the jar next to the mattress that was on the floor. They always asked the same questions, whether or not she was sure she didn't have any STD's and if she had any condoms. They didn't always come prepared, some showed up right after work looking slightly afraid, as if they had no idea how they had gotten there, or if they were sure that this was what they wanted. But they didn't stay baffled for long, she may have felt used up and dried on the inside, but she tried to look as youthful as ever. She kept her coco toned skin glowing with store brand lotion, she washed her hair nightly and let her son brush it to his little hearts content, and she brushed her teeth often. There was never enough food in the house for her to gain weight, any excess food went to her son and his lunches. It was never good to look like a rundown ho, like her body had been used by a brutish army, though men took what they could get, they never came back for seconds if the merchandise wasn't satisfactory the first time. She refused to look like a stereotypical whore.

She ran her operation out of a room in a rundown warehouse along with a few other women. Their faces changed just as quickly as the days, never the same girl for more than a week. As far as she knew, she was the only one that had decided that being a nomad was bad for business. Billy had made friends when she first found the place, but they had long since abandoned the place. Some had died or they had never planned to stay there for long in the first place. She had one friend in particular that had promised to stay with her as long as it was safe. She hadn't lasted very long, her pimp didn't approve of the location, or the type of men that had come looking for her "services." The last Billy had seen of her friend, she had been covered in bruises and shaking, it wasn't the first time she had been beaten by her pimp, but it had been the first time that he had done it to that severity. Billy's friend didn't come back the next day, nor did she say good bye. She had left no trace of her existence and she had broken her promise. Billy tried to steer clear of pimps, they were always trouble. With them came the plague of drugs and beatings that would leave her looking like a shell on a dirty mattress. She had come close to being taken by them on several occasions, but she had gotten out of the deal. She kept a small gun under her mattress and took it with her in her bra when she walked home. She refused to end up like her friend, afraid and controlled by a man that took her earnings when he didn't have to complete the degrading act himself. Plus, if she was ever to be controlled by one, he would want to know of her personal life, and her son. She would be damned if she let some disgusting waste of sperm and egg near her reason for breathing.

Her son looked just like the perfect combination of Billy and his daddy. His daddy was a man that had come in a business suit with a thick wad of cash. He was someone that had come by before, but had only looked and assessed the women that were there. His strides echoed throughout the small hallways as he glanced at each girl in each room. When He passed by her door she had been "busy" on all fours facing the door. The man atop her at the moment had been a brutish pig that sweated as much as he weighed and snorted and grunted like he was being beaten. Her eyes were open and her long hair was being pulled on by the pig's meaty hands when she saw Him pass by. His eyes had only glanced into her room for a second, but it that was all it took for her to know that she needed Him. She needed him like she needed her next breath. His face wasn't spectacular, nor was his hair something to gawk at, but his eyes, his eyes had pierced her. They were an ice cold blue that bespoke of a story untold, as though he had seen and experienced things in a different plane of existence. She needed to drown in his eyes, she needed to know all there was to know about him. She needed what she never had had before, she needed intimacy. As quickly as she had glimpsed him, he had disappeared and her mind would be lost in translation for the rest of the day. She would not remember the Russian man that smelt like an odd combination of baby powder and raw meat, nor would she remember the man that had come in and chanted "Tina" in her ear while he rutted atop her; she would only remember those eyes.

The next day, she arrived in her small hovel that always smelt of body fluids and body odor to see Him standing there with His arms behind his back. As soon as she walked in His eyes zoomed in on hers and her steps faltered. She walked by Him and placed her small purse between the mattress and small jar on the floor. She got herself situated in her "home" away from home, all the while keeping her back facing Him, afraid of what she would do if she stared into His eyes for a prolonged amount of time. Once she was done with her "situating" she was out of things to distract herself with and she needed to attend to the waiting "client." The whole time she had been building up her courage to look at Him, He had been silent, but as soon as she had turned and looked at Him he spoke.

"I'll give you as much as you want for one weekend with me. But there are conditions that you must abide by."

She looked at him with her wide honey colored eyes and her lips slightly parted. Why would this man want a hooker for a weekend when he could just as easily get himself a nice woman from a local coffee shop? Why would he want someone that was damaged, and most likely carrying an STD in his bed with him, and would she ever be able to leave him if she went with him? All these questions and more zoomed around in her head, but the only one that came out was,

"2000$?" She didn't want to go too steep with her price, he may just look at her like she was crazy and walk out, and she couldn't go through her life never knowing him as she yearned to. He gazed wordlessly into her eyes for what seemed like hours on end, but was really only five seconds, before he finally spoke.

"If that is what you want, then it is what you will get."

She didn't smile, she didn't grin, smirk, simper, beam, she stared at him with wide eyes and thought of the bills she could get caught up on with that money, the essentials that she could attend to for herself and the back rent that she could give her landlord if she had that money. While she silently contemplated her life with 2000$ he began to speak again.

"Don't forget the conditions," he gave a small smirk as though he could read her mind. "You don't need to tell me your name; actually, I don't want to know your name. I don't want to know your personal life and I don't want you to dig into my personal life. When you come with me, you will be required to wear a blind fold, and you won't be allowed to speak once we exit this room. One word out of you without my permission and the deal is off. You will receive the money when I am done with you, if at any moment you are uncomfortable with what I am doing, you will speak the safe word; pea. There isn't anything that you need from your home, I can provide you with the essentials you will need for the weekend. If there is a pet you need to make arrangements for, someone that you need to let know you will be gone, let me know now." He stopped speaking and looked at her inquiringly; however, she didn't have anyone that she was worried about, or anyone that would be worried about her.

Her parents had left her alone, a quiet Christian girl that didn't know anything of the world. Any relatives that she may have had at one point were dead, and if any were alive, she didn't know of them. Photos and happiness were nonexistent in her childhood home. Her parents had moved into a neighborhood of the elderly long before she was born, and they hadn't thought to bring a child into the world as late as they did. Her mom was forty years old when she had Billy, her dad forty-five, she had a brother, but by the time she was born he was twenty five and had a family of his own and lived across the world in Asia. Her parents sent her off to school as soon as she was of age. The first four years that they were required to keep her at home, they would send her off to a daycare ran by the local church. The women there were happy and the daycare itself was always filled giggles and soft music and bright colors. However, when she would get home, she would immediately be told to be quiet and to go entertain herself. This cycle continued throughout her childhood and well into her teens. Everything remained the same in her life, even when her parents got word of the violent death of her brother at the age of forty-one; they kept the house quiet and somber. Any emotion they may have felt about his death was stifled and she was left to wonder about her brother and the life he had lead. They never mentioned anything about their own parents or any siblings, and when she would inquire about their whereabouts; her parents would immediately quiet her curiosity by making her go do a ludicrous amount of chores. After the fourth or fifth time they did that, she stopped asking. Her parents died when she was nineteen and left her nothing. The house they lived in was rented and any money they had was immediately taken up by debt collectors. She had decided to not go to college at the time. Her grades weren't horrible, far from it, as a matter of fact; she was ranked number four in her class of 500. She kept her nose clean in school and didn't miss a day no matter how sick she was, and she made sure she never gave her teachers a reason to worry about her home life. She didn't make friends, the first time that she had brought up a girl at home; her mother had gone into a fit of rage. How dare she even think of talking to the "whores and sluts" at that school? Did she know what could happen if she associated herself with girls that had names like Maddie? She could end up tangled in a world of drugs and sex and alcohol, she could end up at a gang bang or in some outrageous sex charade that would end up on the internet. If only her mother could see her now, getting ready to accept the offer of 2000$ from a man in exchange for sex in a whore house.

She looked the man square in the eyes and said, "I have roommate," though she didn't. She lived in a one bedroom, one bath apartment that could barely squeeze her tiny kitchen in it. "I'll have to call him and let him know that I won't be coming home for the weekend. But first, I have questions of my own. I would like to raise my price to 4000$."

"That's not a question," he stated calmly.

"Fine, will you allow me to raise my price to 4000$?"

He looked away from her face and glanced around the room they were standing in. She guessed his eyes must have taken in the crusty mattress on the floor next to her jar for money and her tacky multi-colored purse from Goodwill. The matte gray walls that had miscellaneous marks on them and the floor that was bare concrete and contained what could only be blood. She had no idea whose blood it was, it could've been hers for all she knew. Some clients did get rough. What he must have thought looking at the hovel that she called her work place. When his eyes landed back on her face he gave a slight nod.

"Anything else," he asked.

"Yes," she stated coolly, "I don't do group sex of any sort. I don't do two men, two women and definitely no gang bangs. I can't handle anything above one man. I refuse to do anything that includes children that is beyond out of the question, other than that; I'm pretty much open for anything."

"Biting, hitting, and being tied up, all that is okay with you?"

"Honey, honestly, I could care less, just nothing like...knives or you know, you cutting me or choking me till I pass out and then reviving me, I had one guy that was into that. No. Just, no. Okay?" She gave him a small smile, he didn't smile back.

"Okay," he said, "If that's all, come here please." He held up a blindfold in his hands and beckoned her with his index finger. "Come on. This begins now, and please, keep in mind, no speaking beyond this room unless prompted to do so, it would be a shame to fire you before I get to," he took a slight pause and let his eyes roam her body from foot to head, "know you." His gaze was like fingertips grazing her body; she could feel that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

She gazed at him and said," one sec." She ran over to her purse and transferred her small gun from her bra to her tiny bag and snapped it shut. When she next turned around he was directly behind her. She hadn't realized how tall he was until she was directly in front of him. Her head barely reached his shoulders and she had to gaze up to see his eyes. She kept her honey colored eyes fixed on his icy dark blue ones, she breathed in his clean scent. He smelt of soap and spicy cologne that was just a bit too strong for her untrained nose, but she didn't care. Her nostrils flared as she took in his scent and her mouth began to water as she thought of all the things he would do to her, and whatever favors he would want in return. She gazed into his eyes for a second more before she decided to peruse his face while she had a chance. She looked over his face, his strong, square jaw and thick head of ebony hair. The ravishing that would ensure from him would be nothing short of amazing, she needed this, and she needed him. She took a small step back and looked at his body clad in, what looked to be an expensive, suit. His shoulders were broad and rounded; his buttoned up suit jacket shielded his abdomen from her gaze and left her to imagine what his torso would look like. However, his pants were fitted to him, they molded to his butt like memory foam, and showed off his powerful legs and wide thighs, she just knew that those thighs were capable of amazing speed.

When her gaze made its way back to his face, he was gazing at her with his stony eyes, but he had a small smile on his lips, "are you done?" he asked tauntingly. His word made her cheeks heat up and her scalp prickle, "yea," she answered, "I'm done."

"Good, "he said. He reached his hand into his right pocket and withdrew a black blindfold, "come here," he said calmly.

She looked at him with wide eyes, she felt feather winged butterflies in her stomach and her palms began to sweat, she was apprehensive of going into this man's care; however, the thought of 4000 dollars gave her the courage to step forward within his reach and let the blindfold descend upon her. He must have sensed her apprehension because he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'll take real good care of you, don't worry." With that said he didn't speak to again, instead he placed his hand on her shoulder and lead her out of the factory and into the smog filled air of the city. He directed her to a car and placed his hand in her head and applied a small amount of force that let her know she needed to duck down.

Once her ass was cupped in plush leather she let out a deep sigh and heard him chuckle next to her, "relax," he said, "you'll enjoy our time together." She head him shift next to her then felt his warm hands come near her face and take the blind fold off. Her eyes automatically adjusted to the dark inside of the limo. She let her gaze dart around a little bit before it settled on him. Neither of them spoke and tension began to crackle in the air. She glanced down at his lap and saw the outline of him pushing against those damned tailored pants. When she looked back to him he had a hungry look in his eyes. Her mouth went dry at that lick and her tongue darted out and moistened his lips, his eyes left hers and looked at her wet lips. He brought his hand out and grabbed her hand and placed it on the hot, hard lump in his pants. She sucked her teeth and felt wetness coat the inside if her underwear, she squeezed him lightly and felt him his hand tense on hers before he let her go. He placed both of his hands on the back of his head and moaned lightly as she began to squeeze and stroke him firmly. She glanced up at his face to gage his reaction and slowly let go of him and let her hands trail across his lap to the zipper in his pants and she opened it slowly. There wasn't a sound in the car except for the teeth of the zipper relaxing their embrace on one another and his deep sigh as she pulled him through the opening once she unsnapped the buttons. He felt like hot velvet wrapped around a steel pipe. She just held him lightly in her hand and relished the feel and weight of him in her palms. Her fingers could wrap all the way around him, so she brought her other hand up to wrap around the lower half of his hot staff and she flexed her fingers.

"Enough teasing," he rumbled through clenched teeth.

She smiled coyly up at his tense face and lowered her head to the tip of him into her mouth. She let his cock rest between her lips while her tongue played with the opening in the head and her saliva seeped out between her lips and ran down his staff. Her hands relaxed their hold a little bit and let the saliva creep its way between her skin and his. Once she was sure that he was coated in a good layer of saliva, she closed her hands on him and started to jack him off. She felt his entire body clench up and his hips buck a little. She did this for a while before she stopped and removed her hands to engulf him in her mouth. She dropped her jaw and swallowed his entire length into her mouth and let her throat contract around him. His hand grappled in her long hair and he began to thrust his hips in and out of her mouth. She swallowed gulps of air when he pulled out and used her mouth like a vacuum. Soon he started to grunt and groan and slam his hips into her mouth, she felt his dick begin to pulse and swell, he squirted his seed into her mouth. She tried to swallow as much as possible but there was too much and some escaped her mouth to flow down to his thighs. When she swallowed what was in her mouth she jacked him lightly and lowered her head to lick the cum off his thighs. He untangled his hand from her copious locks and put his finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to his.

"That's gonna improve," he whispered.

She stared at him in bewilderment and scoffed, "there's nothing to improve," she replied haughtily.

He gave her a small smirk and said, "That's what you think."