Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLurker
MrLurker
117 Followers

It well, It just hurts to much now. The jealousy is tearing my heart apart....

~~~~~

Helena. Burst into tears seconds before her knees went weak and she crumpled to the floor sobbing in Bryce's room. Crushing the crumpled note to her chest.

Two hours later, Helena finally pulled her self up off the floor stumbled into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, 'Fuck the glass she thought and just started chugging.' Having never been much of a drinker it didn't take much. Two full bottles and an hour later she passed out on the front room love seat.

~~~~~

Three days later having thought over forgotten memory's and so many things she either hadn't thought of or took for granted. Like a million puzzle pieces falling into place. Her head finally began to clear. She stopped considering her past, present and future. And directly made a focus in her mind to think in terms of "Our Future Together" and what dreams he may have that she would need to learn about.

She decided to throw out her work satchel. Called up the agency and quit.

The contact named Dee was very unhappy about that and argued the point for twenty minutes until Helena simply stated. "My child found out what I do, And its destroying my family. Tell my clients I'm now retired. And tell Ralph I took his advice." "Oh and Dee I'm ripping the battery out of this phone and garbage canning it after I hang up. I loved working with you but this is defiantly good bye."

Helena then reconsidered and pulled the satchel out of the garbage. Not knowing if Bryce would like to try any of her toys and trick's. Then tossed it right back in for good. Deciding to go for a clean slate as much as possible.

Helena spent the entire afternoon. Going through and reading everything. Searching through everything in Bryce's room. And trying like crazy to glean as much info about her beloved as possible. Even tearing his closet apart as if a cyclone had hit it. Like cramming for an exam. She took note of every little aspect and detail including the fact her child folds is clean socks and shirts.

Seriously what teenager does that? she thought. To having only two 8 packs stack's of Irish spring bars in the bathroom. And no deodorants.

After a twenty minute bathroom break and nuking some oatmeal. Helena settled into Bryce's computer desk chair and turned on his computer. For the first time all day this felt like prying and she paused for only a brief second to consider her action and the consequences. Then she remembered Bryce's own word's ringing in her head. 'No more Secrets.' She delved in clicking on a world of words, music and video incite.

Around midnight. Helena reached for a near by note pad to jot down notes of her own. And was surprised to find a long list of accredited massage and chiropractic colleges and courses. With a listing for tuition price's and semester starting schedules. Helena just smiled thinking she didn't have a certificate hanging on the wall but her massage technique never received any complaints. hmm she wondered out-loud. "Is Bryce thinking of working for a service, creating a service of his own with employee's or just a private practice from home with repeat clientele?"

She wrote that down to remember to ask him later.

Around 2:30am she had just finished watching a blond porn star get a massage to a screaming finish and ridiculous wet happy ending. At the same time pulling her hand out of her own soaked pussy. She realized with a 'Holy crap!' moment that she had just ruined Bryce's chair with her own mess. Her day dreaming had envisioned her in the place of the blond with Bryce doing all that to her. And she got carried away. Her screaming could have given the blond starlet's a run for her money. Tired and spent Helena wiped her hand off on a dry spot on her pants and turned off the computer. She ripped the sheet of paper with her notes off the pad and looked at it.

She just grinned. And heading out the door towards her room. She stripped off her dirty close dropping them on the floor as she went, crawled under her covers and whispered out loud to the darkness. "Time to go shopping.."

~~~~~

Noon on Christmas day. Bryce found himself trudging through the falling snow already an inch around his feet. A blizzard was rolling in on the city with varying weather reports threatening anywhere from minimum of eight inches to over a foot of snow guaranteed to shut the city down for the next three days. He really wasn't looking forward to the coming arguments, screaming and slamming of doors which would be the inevitable outcome for most family disputes. And thinking of being snowed in with her under the circumstances would be near unbearable.

Bryce didn't see his mothers car parked in its typical spot so figured she must be at work. And as he unlocked the apartments front door. He thought better of that. Since banks close down for the most important holiday of all. It must be her other job...

Stepping inside before he took three steps down the hall way Bryce started getting very angry. swearing out loud. "Fuck!" he screamed out in the darkness. "Banks are closed and her cars gone. Bitch is actually turning tricks on Christmas Eve." "Fuck!, Fuck! Fuck!" Bryce slammed his bags down on the floor and leaned back against the wall to gather his thoughts. Then wondered why "What the hell, its only noon why's it this dark in here even with it storming outside?"

Bryce walked down the short hall to the front room. And stopped in his tracks to look around. The curtains were drawn shut. The typically only decorative fireplace was actually blazing away. In the far corner stood a pure white tall and proud all the way to the ceiling brand new Christmas tree with a mix of colorful lights and ornaments. In front of the fire place were laid out multiple blankets.

And in the center of the room where the coffee table used to sit was now one of the top of the line massage tables Bryce had been drooling over the ad's of for the past three months.

Bryce just stood there and blinked. "What the hell is going on?" "Mother!" he called out.

From the dark far corner of the room. In the most sultry of voices returned to him.

"I'm right here baby, and no I'm not turning tricks on Christmas."

Helena Stepped forward from the shadows. And glided towards her son making extra effort to sway her hips.

Bryce was near frozen solid. Everywhere except his eyes that were bugging out of his head and his pants that just suddenly seemed to shrink painfully five sizes to small for him in the crotch area. It wasn't exactly the white lingerie he had seen before and fantasized over. He realized no fantasy he ever had could top what he was seeing.

Now only four feet away and in the lights of the fire and tree he could see all the detail. White heals and lace stocking's leading up to a silver and white widow maker style corset with his mothers pale pink and freckled cleavage spilling over the top. Her long graceful neck and glowing green eyes. And a short white wedding vale hanging down over her eyes and nose, her ginger hair spiraled on top with several curled long strands hanging down around her face.

Bryce just blinked again. Realizing for the first time the hair on top of her head matched the tuft of flaming neatly trimmed hair above her pale pink and glistening pussy lips. He watched as a line of moisture trickled down the inside of her left thigh.

Bryce stupidly called out before he could clear his head. "Mother you forget your panties?"

Helena never gave him a chance to say anything else. She grabbed his shirt and pressed him back against the wall and kissed him hard. Bryce didn't even feel it when his jeans dropped down to pool around his sneakers. When Helena finally released his mouth and pulled back her head an inch. Bryce just gasped and sucked in his first breath in the last four minutes.

Helena gently brought her hand down to cares the side of his cheek and neck. Starring eye's to eye's she said. "My love, you never have to be jealous again I quit that job." "No more secrets baby. I've loved you the same way you love me for a while now."

After another long sensual kiss." Helena lead Bryce clumsily waddling over to the blankets and gently pushed him down on his back. Kneeling down and straddling his waist she grabbed his hard shaft aiming it to her pussy and slowly took him inside her.

Throwing her head back with eyes closed both mother and son could do nothing in the moment but moan out in ecstasy. Bryce grabbed her hips. And Helena leaned forward, right hand on his chest and her left hand running her finger's lovingly through his hair. She ever so softly rubbed her nose in circles around his.

"Merry Christmas my Son, My Husband!"

Bryce didn't even get a chance to fuck her, he just screamed out a body shaking virginal cry and exploded deep up inside his mothers scorching, fertile womb.

MrLurker
MrLurker
117 Followers
12