Change of Plans Ch. 05

Story Info
Things Changed.
8.2k words
4.76
15.5k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

Hi All,

I know it's been a really long time since I've written, but school and stuff has gotten in the way. And life, can't forget life. I've worked pretty hard on this one and I truly hope it shows. I'm pretty much in love with Billy and our Mystery man. So please, if you love them as well, comment or let me know via email. I love feedback of all sorts. Anyways, I won't delay you any longer, go on and enjoy my child.

-Naomi


Her heart was fluttering in her chest and her mind was racing. He wanted her to stay. He admitted, out loud, that he wanted her to stay. She had been yearning for this moment. For the possibility that he would want her for more than a general lay. She wasn't sure where this would go, she was only sure that she was ready to follow through with it. She wanted to do this. She wanted to give it her all. Give it her all. To give her all Billy would have to find out what her all was, find out what she had to give. A prossy and the very wealthy man that hired her, what all did she have to give?

The room was silent and bright, the bay window letting in the morning sun in as they lied in comfortable silence next to each other. The light was warm on Billy's back, the heat spreading throughout her body, she wanted to maintain eye contact with him, wanted to know how he was feeling; however, she needed to get comfortable first. It became a wrestling match on the bed, her and the sheet. It had ended up wrapped around her, locking her in a linen burrito. Her body rocked and rolled back and forth on the mattress as she tried to detangle her torso and legs; eventually she stopped trying to unwrap herself and just shoved the thin sheet down her body. The cool air kissed her skin and she flopped herself back on the bed with an exasperated huff. As she began to relax and let the heat escape her body she felt a movement beside her.

"All done?" He asked in a teasing tone.

Her stomach did a small flip-flop and she felt slightly embarrassed, he'd just witnessed her rolling around like a toddler on the bed. Her eyes wandered over to him and carried her head with them

"All done," she stated.

She let her eyes rest on him, the planes and structure of his face caused her to give pause. Gone were the harsh lines and the tense look, he was purely relaxed.

Unspoken words began to pass between his lips, his mouth opening and closing in a way that was unique to the confused. She just watched his mouth while he worked out what it was he wanted to say.

"You're staying. You're not going anywhere."

Even though it was more of a statement of fact, a command of sorts, a smile kissed her lips as she answered, "I'm not going anywhere. I'd be more than happy to stay here with you."

His eyes lit up to their brilliant cerulean blue and a smile split across his face. His teeth shined in the morning light, he was just as ready as her for this step. She wanted to ask, she wanted to know, what did this mean to him? Where did he want to take this? How did this happen to them so fast?

Billy had always believed that love was a crock of bull shit. That looking at someone and finding another part of you in them was something meant for Disney and books. No fairytale was good. No fairytale existed. It was all a chemical imbalance in the body. It was all meant for the pretty white girls whose life had turned out better. It was all meant for the Maddies of the world.

Billy's mouth tasted stale. A night of licking and sucking had left flavors in her mouth that were better fresh. She needed to brush her teeth and she needed a shower. She rolled over to face away from him and began scooch to get off the bed when his arm shot out across the space between them.

"Where are you going?" he questioned quietly.

"I need a shower and I'm sure you do too." Billy never lost her smile

He pulled her across the bed to press his front to her back and to bury his nose in her hair.

"But I have a problem that can't be solved with a shower."

He flexed his hips so his hard staff was pressed against her ass. His heat seared through her and melted her core. Billy lifted her right leg and pressed her foot to the back of his right thigh and opened herself up to his invasion.

She was ready for him, she didn't think for a moment that he wouldn't be able to turn her on. He positioned himself at her opening and pressed himself into her core. He didn't thrust himself in; he eased into her aching folds. She felt ready and sore all at the same time. She kept her leg wrapped around his hip and reached her hand back to touch his hair. Her fingers delved into the silky locks and grabbed on. He stopped moving his hips and growled behind her.

"What did I tell you about grabbing me? Get your fucking hands out of my hair."

Billy's stomach fluttered and her face heated up, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I forgot."

"Well don't forget again."

He resumed his motions, but there was tension in his hips as he stroked in and out of her. His movements were controlled and stiff, all emotion taken out of them. All he was giving her was bitter arousal. He was done with the sweet nothing's of his movements. He just wanted to fuck. Billy put her hand flat on the bed in front of her stomach and closed her legs. She thrust her hips to allow him to go deeper. The message was clear; she was surrendering herself to his angry thrusts.

That was all the incentive he needed. He grabbed onto her hips and yanked her back against him as he began to piston himself in and out of her.

She didn't want this. She wanted him to be sweet again. They would have to go a little bit at a time. Baby steps. She let her problems melt into a pool in the back of her mind and gave herself over to his powerful thrusts. Each time he bottomed out in her she gave a grunt of delicious pain. He made her body crave him, made her crave him. His thrusts tried to maintain their graceful glide, but he was so close to the edge that his moves became jerky and clumsy. His fingers dug into her hips and he buried his face deeper into her hair, his breath heating up the back of her neck. He started to grunt and groan, Billy's arousal was throbbing through her, but she was having the all too familiar problem of not being able to cum.

"Come on, he groaned in her ear. Let go."

It wasn't his fault, not in any way. Years of being at the beck and call of anybody with money and a little bit of time had taken all the joy out of sex. Couple that with her game of denying herself any pleasure, and you end up where she is now, frustrated and angry. She wanted to let go, she wanted to throb and ache around him, but it would take more than two days and two nights to accomplish what she'd been denying herself for so long.

"Help me, please," she begged.

He let out a deep grunt in her hair and reached his hand down to play her clit. Billy's entire body went stiff and she let out a strangled groan as her body started to clench around him. He thrust his hips some more and let himself come undone in her.

They laid there, each letting their minds wander over what may happen with them and this budding relationship. Billy just wanted to know what was up with the hair and name thing.

She rolled over away from him and got up to go take a shower. He didn't even glance at her this time; he'd severed his tie with her for now.

Billy took a long hot shower to rub all the aches from her body. She just needed to relax. Her mind had been going a million miles a minute with all that was happening between them.

When she was done with shower she got brushed his taste from her mouth. After their incident in the bathroom last night, he had spent the rest of their time in bed together grappling his lips to hers. Their tongues dueling for purchase in one another's mouths. It was like a rendition of Kung-Pow Enter the Fist. His lips were so soft. Even though their lips were raw by the end of the night, he would still roll over in the middle of their resting periods and press his swollen lips to hers.

Billy finally left the steamy room to get dried off and dressed, when she returned to her room he was gone. The bed was made, and his door was firmly shut, all evidence of his presence in her room cleaned out. All that lingered was the scent of their time together.

Billy got dressed in a form fitting T-shirt and a pair of short jean shorts, sans underwear again, and went down stairs. By the time she had made her way to the kitchen Billy's stomach had called outs its aggravation at its lack of food multiple times. Harold was at his station in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Morning, Harold."

"Morning, Miss Billy."

An exasperated sigh escaped her lips at the "Miss."

"Harold, I al-"

"I've been addressing people as Miss and Mister for as long as I can remember, Miss Billy. It's not going to change overnight."

A smile graced her face at his answer; she could live with someone being polite towards her for once in her life.

"Please, take a seat, breakfast is just about ready."

Billy grabbed a stool at the island and plopped herself down.

"When will he be down, Harold?" Billy asked.

He was on her mind, like always. Where else would he possibly be? How could she be this obsessed and into him in such a short period of time? All of this made her feel like an idiot school girl in a cheesy chick-flick.

"I'm right here."

A small tingle went down her spine at the sound of his voice. He came up alongside her and took the stool to her right. Just the mere warmth of his presence made her feel ready for another go, another chance to lie down with him in the most intimate way. He moved his hand from its original position and placed it on the small of her back and stroked the soft skin. More tingles.

His head came down to within an inch of her ear, "We have to talk after breakfast." His warm breath played a minty lullaby across her ear and along the hairs that were hidden behind it. She gave him a slight nod and watched as Harold placed their breakfast's on the island. The plate was adorned with a spinach and cheese omelet and a large bowl of fruit was placed in the middle.

"The toast will be ready in just a moment."

Billy didn't need a moment, she was famished now and the food was all too appetizing and her stomach was more than ready. The clink of her silverware on the plate as it stabbed at chunks of eggs and spinach drowned out everything else, she barely noticed when the toast was placed next to her on a small desert plate in a stack of buttered triangles. She raised her head slowly and smiled sheepishly at the two men in the kitchen and silently vowed to herself to take it slow. Harold gave her a kind smile back and went about cleaning up the kitchen; however, the man next to her just stared at her, his intense gaze making her feel nervous and embarrassed. Finally she couldn't take on his intense gaze anymore and went back to eating her breakfast, this time with quiet dignity and a more calm air about her. Ripped off chunks of toast were placed in her mouth and sweet fruit glided past her lips, all in a disquieting silence in the kitchen, the only sound being Harold doing his chores. The man next to her had his own special breakfast; he ate a good sized pile of bacon along with an omelet and his own buttered triangles. They sat and ate in comfortable silence for the remainder of breakfast.

Once their plates were cleared and they had thanked Harold for the labor and love he put into making their breakfasts, He grabbed Billy's hand and pulled her into a living room. The room was as all the others were, lush and well furnished. The colors were deeps reds and light tans that complimented the masculine furniture that adorned the room. Billy walked into the room and lowered herself onto a deep brown, leather couch while he sat on a plush chair of the same color across from her. Butterflies were tickling their way around in Billy's stomach as she waited to find out what it was that he wanted to talk about. His baby blues studied her for a moment before he opened his mouth.

"You're staying. While this is great news, there are some things that we should talk about."

The butterflies became aggressive with their flapping, their wings determined to help the butterflies break out.

"Like what?"

"First of all, you need clothes. I have had Harold provide some clothes for you, but you need a wardrobe for the remainder of your time here. There are also some things that you need to know, I have a couple of parties coming up this week, and since you are going to be here, you are obviously going to be in attendance at these parties. Given what you do, you may meet a couple of men that could have possibly been a...client of yours from before. If this is to happen, tell me immediately, I will not have my parties disrupted. Any question?"

It would always hurt, the acknowledgment of her being a whore, but it's was what she did, what she was.

"How will I be getting these clothes?"

"The same way I get mine, there will be a tailor coming by in about an hour and he will be fitting you for your wardrobe as well as your dress for the parties."

"And, when is the party?"

"The party is tomorrow actually, and another one on Wednesday."

It wouldn't be a surprise to see a former "client" at any of these parties, and if anything, it may be more embarrassing for the man and his significant other than it would be for Billy. The only thing was, she didn't want to embarrass Him. He was doing so much for her as was; she didn't want it be a thing that would drag him down. But hell, who knows if it could drag him down, she certainly didn't. It had already been made clear to her that he'd used the services of a prostitute on more than one occasion, but had he allowed one to attend his parties before? Most likely not.

"Tomorrow? Well, I need to get ready then."

She moved to get up when a familiar touch to her forearm signaled that they were not done.

"There's some other stuff we need to take care of. I don't mind you exploring the house, but it's a really big house, and I'm pretty sure you were lost when you found me. If you want to go exploring, let Harold know. Hell, he's been here way longer than me and knows this place like the back of his hand. Also, the kitchen is always open, grab what you want. I work most of the day and won't be around a whole lot, so if you need things to do or a way to entertain yourself, once again, ask Harold. I work from home, so I'll be here, but I won't be available."

The information he gave her went on and on, but he didn't once mention anything about what was happening between the two of them. She was glad that he was trusting her with key information about where she was and where things were, but she was wanted to know about them. Did he feel the same way she did? Did he feel the tug of love on the edge of his consciousness? Did he feel anything? For the most part he just told her about the house and what to expect for the remainder of her stay. He also let her know that if she was to need anything specific to talk to Harold and he would go into town and pick it up for her. By the time he was done packing her brain like a storage closet for information, the tailor had arrived. When the tailor came into the room he greeted him with a fond hug and some light chatter before he slipped out without a backward glance at Billy.

The tailor was a little Italian man by the name of Mr. Felanga. He was built small in every way, short in the height department, slim in the body department and with slim and nimble fingers that plucked and pulled at Billy when he first met her. The tailoring session was set up in the room that Billy and the man had had their conversation in. All furniture was pushed aside and a mirror was set up in front of the window. A rack of clothing was brought in by three small Italian women that Billy cold only assume were related to Mr. Felanga. Three small women with small, nimble fingers and olive complexion that matched Mr. Falanga's to a T. Everything was done in a flurry of quick Italian and hand gestures that let Billy know how she was supposed to be positioned. When the issue of Billy stripping down to her underthings came up Harold magically appeared with a pair of demure cotton panties. Billy felt her face heat up at the realization that Harold was well aware of her predicament and ran to the bathroom to slip them on. Overall, the rest of the morning and a good chunk of the afternoon passed in a tidal wave of fabric. The day was made bearable by the fact that Mr. Falanga kept flirting with Billy. He'd compliment her on her hair, her smooth skin; he even made a sly comment on how he'd never tailored curves as great as hers.

"These curves are as dangerous as mountain roads," he said with wink. Billy had giggled at that one along with the three other women in the room. She saw the Man pop his head into the room momentarily. Billy had just finished listening to Mr. Falanga try to woo her when she caught sight of Him. A fresh smile plastered on her face, she made eye contact with him. Something flickered in his eyes when he looked at her, but Billy had no idea what. Reading people was one of her skills, but reading Him was nearly impossible.

Finally, around 4pm, the tailoring was done. Billy had been fitted for mostly dresses and a pair of slacks or two. He appeared to wish Mr. Falanga well and tell him good bye. An exhausted Billy trudged over to the kitchen for a snack before dinner. They'd worked through lunch and the fuel that breakfast had provided had long since run out. Bum in the air and head in the fridge was the way Billy was positioned when she felt His presence behind her. Billy snapped up quickly to get out of the precarious position when she felt her head collides with something. A loud groan sounded from behind her and an arm wrapped around her waist.

"I believe that is the second time you've injured me since you've come to stay here."

A tremor went through Billy's body due to the effort she was exerting to stifle her laugh. She didn't mean to hurt him, but he always wanted to be behind her.

"Are you laughing at me," he playfully growled in her ear.

Billy shook her head side to side and schooled her face into a frail mask of indifference. She was on the brink of full blown giggles when His other arm wrapped around her and he pressed her firmly against his body. His semi-hard member pressed at Billy's back and she began to do her dance again, her bum grinding into his lap. A soft groan echoed in her ear before she felt smooth lips and a hot tongue on her neck. Billy let out a sharp squeal when he picked her up and slid her onto the counter. He kicked out his leg to shut the fridge door while maintaining eye contact with her. Billy felt the heat travel through her at that gaze. His eyes held the promise of a quick ravishment, and she wanted it all. His lips met hers and kept control with a slow, lingering pace. His tongue played with hers while his hands roamed her body. It was in the middle of him nibbling on her lip when she felt his hands tug impatiently at her shorts. Billy placed her feet against the cabinets, her hand behind her on the counter and lifted her butt a little ways off of the counter to allow him the chance to strip her. Afterwards her hands found their way to the front of his pants. Her fingers walked along the ridge of his member until she decided it was time fumble with the zipper in an effort to get his cock out without taking his pants off. Her hands reached into the opening and pulled him out in a well-practiced move. He looked down at her hand stroking him and grabbed the back of head to engage in another heated kiss. With a small wiggle, Billy kicked her shorts the rest of the way off and spread her legs to his gaze.

His hand reached down and he slipped his fingers into her dripping snatch, two fingers worked into her and he began to do a come hither motion with them. Billy felt the effect instantaneously. Her pussy clenched up and her stomach dropped to allow the pleasure to come through. Her breathy gasps turned into heavy moans that signaled her pleasure at his ministrations. Soon he started to move his entire hand in a rough motion that made his fingers delve deeper and wiggle faster. Billy had long since lost her grip of his cock and had instead had begun gripping the edge of the counter with her head thrown back. Never mind that she had just had breakfast on these very counters that morning, or that this was Harold's kitchen, she was lost in all He had to offer her at that moment.