Change of Style Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack watches his wife become Sean's conquest.
1.4k words
4.42
80.3k
23
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

What lessened the shame and annoyance for me was that Debbie, having finished cleansing Sean with her mouth, scooted under my bent knees and was starting to suck my cock as it hung, partly erect. Clearly, this was turning Sean on again, as for the first time I saw his cock beginning to stand up. He stroked himself a few times and then pushed me (gently but insistently) out of the way. I leaned back on my knees at the foot of the bed. Maggie threw her legs wide open, pushing her thighs down toward the mattress and then, licking her lips, reached up with open arms to accept him again (this would be the third time of the night she informed me when we discussed it three days later.)

"You ready for your man again, girl?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh God Yes, YES... YES..." she replied without the slightest hesitation.

I had thought she might be slightly inhibited with me watching them so closely, or at least toned down her obvious passion a bit, but no. He moved between her open legs on bent knees and kissed her deeply. She thrust her chest up toward him, pulling him toward her. The contrast between them was stark in the dimly lit room. His darkness complemented her milky Irish skin.

I watched, absolutely spellbound as he entered her. Teasing her (and perhaps also to show me that Maggie was 'his' now), he lazily moved his cock head between Maggie's pussy lips. I watched from behind him, still at the foot of the bed and could see that he had not fully penetrated her. She looked up at him with furrowed brow.

Sean now pushed her to commit to him further, saying, "Now tell your cuck boy to go sit down over there."

Maggie, burning to climax again, looked at me and said sweetly, "Honey, would you mind watching us from over there?", waving toward the arm chair.

Sean instantly pulled his cock back, protesting, "No way, not like that. Tell him and say the words. Tell him he's your cuck now. I need to hear it and you need to hear yo'self say it."

She frowned, conflicted. After an awkward silence, she said quietly, "Be my sweet cuckold Jack. Show me how much you want me to make love to Sean... please show me." Then her eyes welling with tears, she added, "Oh, I love you Jack, really I do."

I was floored by her submission to him, but there was still a part of me that thought this was simply Maggie role playing. There wasn't an easy way to put a halt to the action at this moment, so I slowly backed away and became a spectator.

Sean said, "Riiiight... Perfect... Now, Beg me bitch."

Biting her lower lip, Maggie said, "Please? Please be inside me?"

Sean replied quickly, "Uh-uh. Not enough. Tell me you'll do anything for me."

Maggie frowned, glancing over at me, but decided: "Anything. ANYTHING... YESS... ANYTHING.... EVERYTHING...." Now I was far less certain this was play acting. Maggie was an assertive, sometimes domineering woman. To see her like this, supplication in her eyes, begging for this man was utterly foreign to me. Still, it was clear t everyone in the bedroom. She had made the decision.

And so had Sean, who decided that was sufficient for now. I watched as he thrust deeply into her, this time sinking his entire cock into her. This was territory he had not yet penetrated tonight, and as he stroked her savagely, it brought alternating looks of pain, then ecstasy to her face. With each thrust, she spread her thighs to maximize the depth of his penetration, and I could see her pussy stretching wide to accept his huge cock. On the quick following upstroke I watched her inner pussy lips, now stretched by his size, cling to his cock.

I noted with sharp irritation that they were not using a condom; clearly they hadn't used a condom while they were alone either.

It confirmed my already strong suspicion that when I went down on Maggie ten minutes before, that I had tasted more than my wife's juices alone. Oh well, fuck it. What's done is done. Still, I was annoyed, thinking that it was part of Sean's 'deal' as Debbie had put it. It really pissed me off, as Maggie and I agreed it would be a hard and fast rule. My face reddened to know that Maggie had surrendered everything to him.

(Three days later, when enough anger drained from me to talk with her about it, Maggie said that he was just so forceful and persuasive about how much stronger he would make her cum without one that she couldn't resist.)

Taking my right hand, Debbie pulled me from the bed, saying, "Come over here and sit. I'll make you feel very nice!"

She led me to a red and white checkerboard wingback chair that was positioned so that Maggie and Sean were about 6 feet from me and at a 45 degree angle. Their bodies moved in a hypnotic rhythm. Sean's mouth never left hers, and she held him intently, caressing the backs of his arms over and over, occasionally running her hands down his back and squeezing his dark ass passionately, before moving back to squeeze his arms over and over.

Maggie was clearly enraptured and not conscious of anything outside of Sean. While the tops of their torsos seemed moulded together, half dark brown and half milky white, Sean moved upwards a good 8" every time he pulled back before the next thrust. From my perch at an angle from them, I could see his shaft glistening, and got slightly jealous that he was raising such an extreme reaction from my sometimes lukewarm wife, to the point that I began to lose my stiffness.

Debbie pulled her mouth gently away, letting my foreskin slide back over the head of my penis, looked up and asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

I stroked her hair, smiled and said softly, "It's ok. You're fine. It's me."

She scooted further between my legs, pulled my face down to look into her eyes, saying, "I told you that you might not be able to this, remember? Let's use the bathroom in the hall, and I'll finish you."

I shook my head and simply continued to stare across the room.

Sean was pumping her fast and hard now and this continued several minutes. Maggie locked her ankles around him, just at his waist and her arms held onto him on either side of his back. Maggie's pussy was making sweet little pussy farts and her eyes were closed in total rapture. Suddenly, on the upward stroke, he stopped, rested on his locked arms again.

Maggie, surprised, said, "NO, NO, NO.... Please... Don't stop... PLEEEASE... Oh Sean, Oh Sean".

"Look at me, girl" he said. She opened her eyes and looked deeply into his.

Sean said something like, "From now on. Only black, only me, right?" and Maggie pleaded with him to continue, raising her hips to force him deep inside again.

He resisted her thrust, telling her, "Say it, bitch."

She looked deep into his eyes, bit her lower lip, then nodded and said, "Only black... only you... Anything for you.... Whatever you want; just fuck me please! Please... God please ..."

He sunk slowly into her, Then rose and stroked her deep and hard, resuming his pace. Debbie, looking at them over her shoulder abandoned me, her lost cause. She braced herself on my legs as she stood up. She turned her back on me as if I no longer existed. In a set of quick motions, she pulled her lingerie top over her head and pulled her panties down. I watched as the top fluttered down to the floor as if in slow motion.

Now, for the first time I saw her completely nude. She was really a really beautiful young woman. and clearly aroused by her man's domination of my wife's body and soul. I could see from the way she moved that she longed for Sean, and she too had the look of a woman willing to do anything for him.

She walked hesitantly to the side of the bed, and saying nothing, climbed up and lay on her side next to them. She began to caress his back and his ass longingly as he fucked my wife. At a couple points, as he slowed to change the rhythm and further enthrall Maggie, Debbie worked her finger in between his ass cheeks, and into him. The first time she fingered him, he flashed a smile, leaned over and kissed her. With her left hand she moved inside him and with her right, moved two fingers in and out of her womanhood, breathing heavily.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers