Changed and Tempted

Story Info
Shemale on Shemale love.
10.1k words
4.53
32.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changed and tempted Chapt. 1

Very slowly, I began to open my eyes; there was a blurred image of a man, standing beside me - beside my bed. I could see he looked like a surgeon, green scrubs and a mask, touching me, squeezing my breasts. My Breasts?

Still woozy, I thought, Hang on a minute - I Have Breasts!

Two nurses were beside me, checking me over, commenting on how well the surgery was healing. My arms were full of tubes and leads, snaking to various machines.

"Amazing, all those hormones and she has kept penile function!" I heard, whilst I felt someone touching my cock, well at least I still have that! The nurse fondled me and I felt myself responding, making me harder still. But if I still had a cock, and breasts that makes me - a Shemale!

I remember now, I had been coerced into carrying drugs in my car but they had been stolen after I had left the ferry. I had stopped at a service station, as ordered, to use a landline to phone the boss, how anyone had discovered where they were hidden, I don't know.

I had agreed to a 'surgical procedure' as an alternative to being fed to a herd of pigs.

Just then my knees were pulled up, I felt something inside me, up my ass, NO; I have never wanted anything put up there!

The feeling intensified as it was pushed in, despite my thoughts, it seemed to send waves of pleasure through my body. I could feel something nice inside me, pressing, sending more and more sensation through me, I liked the feeling as it increased.

I could feel my body responding, my hips rocking, I moved faster and faster as it delved deeper and deeper, and despite being upset, I could feel a tingling within. An inner glow and then more waves of sensation, which built up, until, after a few minutes of the most amazing ass stimulation, I came.

I felt a big spurt of semen, shooting, to splash hotly over me, another spurt then my cock fell and dribbled over my belly, wetly.

My breasts, belly and thigh were covered in my cum, I felt so degraded having been publicly masturbated with them all watching, like some sort of voyeurs seeing me shoot all over myself.

The surgeon said,

"We completed the request for you to be more female, John or should I say Jenny'. He smiled, 'I've given you large breasts but still retained your working penis.'

"And Jenny, as you're almost broke; the boss said your ass will be for rent and filmed for broadcast on the net!"

"You'll have to work your ass off to repay what you owe," he laughed at his own joke.

I was roughly pulled to my feet, they held my arms as in order to support me as I was walked through the whole building naked. My sore breasts felt heavy and my cock wagged side to side as I was walked past several people by the giggling nurses.

I was eventually put in a bedroom and went for a shower, in an open wet room; one wall had a large, two way mirror.

The only advantage of the mirror was that I was able to fully grasp what had changed. From my head down, nearly everything had been altered, my hair was dyed blonde, eyebrows plucked and shaped, lips made fuller. My nose and cheeks had been altered to make them look softer, more female but the result was very attractive, I could almost forget it was me.

I now had a pair of beautiful but hard, breasts - I estimated I must have at least a D cup now. Holding each, I gently caressed them, amazed at how lifelike they felt - and they acted as such, the nipples hardening to my touch. They looked and felt completely natural and there were very few scars, I had been kept under sedation for quite a while it seems.

Stimulating my nipples and admiring my figure I felt I was really a girl now, though my cock pointed back at me in the mirror. I was pleased to see it hadn't been altered, around 7 inches and quite thick.

Even hairless it looked out of place on an otherwise smooth and very feminine body. I stroked my burgeoning cock gently whilst with my left hand caressed my breasts.

I turned, noticing a larger, rounded but very pert bum and narrow waist, I probed around my body trying to see where they had surgically altered me but the painkillers were wearing off and there were still some painful areas.

Bending down near the large mirror, I examined my asshole. It was the first time I had taken an interest it but the surgeon's remark and the stimulation I had felt earlier made me think it wouldn't be the only time it would be invaded.

As I felt so sore I virtually collapsed onto the toilet to pee and it felt so right to sit, with my new female shape.

In the shower, which was kept just warm, presumably so the mirror didn't steam up, I washed my hair first, then teased my new nipples and fingering my ass pussy. Wet fingers gave my ass new and interesting sensations, I could watch myself rubbing my tits in the mirror.

Just by teasing myself, I made my cock twitch and rise, staring at this gorgeous blonde in the shower, firm breasts cupped in her hand, fingers in her own ass pussy, my dick rose firm and hard. The gentle stroke was soon into a rhythm that grew in intensity and vigour. I stood proudly displaying my body in the mirror jerking off and fingering my sensitive pussy, faster and faster I moved until I came over the floor of the shower. My knees shook and trembled as I shot spurt after spurt in tribute to the gorgeous vision I could see reflected, the hot juice splashing over the wet surface.

Dried and back in my room, I lay on the bed, eventually falling asleep

I awoke, fighting, as the surgeon fondled my body, he said,

"Don't fight me, this injection will make you much more compliant."

I soon felt very horny, I realised now as I fully awoke, that the surgeon had stripped naked and now I was mad for sex. I loved his muscled torso, his cock jutting out, so obviously aroused over my beautiful body.

Slowly I began to suck, swirling my tongue around his dick, it hardened and filled my mouth more and more, rocking my head faster and faster. I wanted to suck it, every moan he made me want to suck him more, made me suck him that bit faster and deeper.

I was thrilled as he fucked my face, faster, deeper, ramming in and out of my willing lips, I never knew I could bring myself to suck a guy off let alone enjoy it.

When he withdrew, I groaned unfulfilled, he smiled and stood over me, pushing me onto my side; he stood and pushed his swollen dick into the cleft of my ass.

Soon my ass pussy was accepting his swollen cock, although reluctantly, painfully at first, the pleasure soon over came the pain. My pussy was stretched and stimulated by his fucking. I felt filled with desire, and cock, in a totally new sensation. It pleased me to know I could give myself, much as a woman might, and give someone else so much pleasure.

He pulled out of my pussy moving up towards my face.

"Open your mouth, slut!" he said.

Eagerly and willingly I did so, ready to receive his spurting load.

The first shot went straight to the back of my throat, he pulled out and shot the second over my face. His cock was forced into my mouth again and I sucked as further spasms came, jetting onto my tongue.

I knelt and sucked every last drop and savoured the taste, even though I was tasting my pussy as well. I begged,

"Please let me cum!"

"Please fuck me, fuck me, till I cum."

I should have felt disgusted with myself but I didn't, I just felt solidly horny. I'm sure I've been filmed in this abused state and yet, somehow, I wanted to debase myself more.

I saw reflection in the mirror, a Shemale, kneeling, sucking dick and begging to be fucked, wanting cum to pour into me.

It's amazing how quickly you get used to living your life being watched. I knew my every action was being watched but I didn't actually have anything to do - beside admire myself in the mirror.

It took a lot of get used to using the toilet knowing a camera was placed there for toilet loving patrons, the feeling made me hard just to think of it and sometimes when sitting on the toilet, I pissed in a high glistening arc, my urine splashing on the floor! Then of course I had to clean it up, bending gracefully to show off my pert bum and shapely legs to the ever present camera.

On a daily basis the surgeon gave me more drugs and hormones, of course I eagerly awaited the horny feelings and new pleasures I could derive from them. Once he injected me deep into my breasts, I felt fluid squeezed into my flesh, I had no idea what it would do, they certainly were sensitive enough.

Later he returned and massaged and squeezed my tits hard, I looked on as clear liquid slowly oozed from my nipples and trickled down my breasts. After a while the fluid changed to more of a white substance - milk!

"Wow" I said amazed, "They're real."

"Your breasts are natural, simply enhanced," he said. "With the hormones in you now, your body acts like a woman who's just given birth, so obviously you will produce milk."

Another injection went into my ass, that really hurt,

"That will keep you horny for a long while," he said.

"You're going to be rented out now, so you can repay the boss."

I was put into a car for the ride to my first 'rental' job. I was wearing a maid's uniform, black thigh high stockings and high heeled shoes, the low cut top would show a mass of cleavage and the short skirt just not quite long enough to hide the stocking tops and perilously close to exposing my cock.

At the venue, a large residence in a town square, four men were having dinner. An attractive young brunette was already on her knees servicing a diner below the table.

Walking round to face another diner, by his place name, a Mr Gregory, she dropped to her knees and pulled out his cock, within seconds she was giving head. I just stood, and watched.

He started gently squeezing at my breast until small trickles of milk dripped from my nipples. I felt a beautiful tingling sensation, then took over from his hand and squeezed, holding my breast to his mouth. He opened it to suck and I expressed milk into it, massaging my breasts as he suckled on me more and more.

I fondled my stiff cock, gently stroking and fingering my pussy. The brunette soon felt him shoot into her mouth and swallowing she swung around to suck on my cock pushing me towards an intense orgasm. She jerked me off until, thrusting my hips forward, I shot white strings of cum all over her face.

Mr Gregory was apparently taken with my beauty and breast milk, so I was rented out to him at great expense for a long term. I arrived at his large rambling house situated in very large grounds. I wondered just what I was in for, would I be ill treated?

By Spitz Harder

Changed and tempted Chapt. 2

Mr Gregory welcomed me at the door; as ordered, I was a Shemale, dressed in nothing but high heels and a blue silk dress. The dress was strapless and gathered tightly by three loops across each of my breasts, these were held captive by a long pin threaded through them.

"Lucy," called Mr Gregory; a slim, tanned, Thai Shemale appeared at the head of a sweeping staircase. She was stark naked and moved with an easy grace to descend the stairs. Her small breasts were conical and pert, topped with brown nipples.

Her lithe body smooth and supple, with there, between her legs, swung a small but perfect cock.

I could feel mine hardening as I gazed upon her, she was exquisite, reaching the ground floor she almost glided to where I stood, lost in her beauty.

Mr Gregory reached out toward me and pulled the long pin free from the loops of my dress. The smooth silk didn't make a sound as it slid down my body, revealing firstly my full breasts, neat flat tummy then making a detour over my hardening cock on its way to fall around my high heels.

The master did the introductions, "Lucy this is Jenny - Jenny meet Lucy."

She gazed at me appraisingly, noting my large breasts and she could not miss my cock looking straight at her.

"I can see you both approve of each other," said the Master.

I looked again at her cock which was slowly becoming engorged whilst she looked me over.

"You should greet each other properly," he smiled.

We closed for a hug, our breasts squashing together and cocks tangling, I kissed her sweet lips and thought she was the most wonderful girl ever. She responded to my kiss with fervour, though I could think only of our cocks nudging each other and pushed gently against her. She pushed back, rubbing her dick up my tummy. Mine had slipped under her balls and a momentary further press had me nudging towards her ass pussy.

"You can't stand all day kissing," said Mr G. laughing, "As much as I love to watch you."

"Please take look around the grounds."

We both put on broad white 'picture' hats to protect our naked bodies from the hot sun and walked out into a large garden. The abundance of flowers and dark green foliage were a pleasant change from my recent surroundings, as we walked cobbled pathways. Breasts and dicks were bobbing gently as we made our way to a sheltered seat.

Here Mr G. sat and indicated I should feed him his breast milk, I duly complied and noticed Lucy gazing upon the spurts of milk I was producing. He sucked each nipple in turn noisily, slurping the creamy milk I fed to him.

"Here Lucy try it," he said, she sat and reached for a breast, kneading and stroking to encourage the flow as she suckled from me. She looked up shyly,

"Thank you" she said, "I wish I could return the favour."

I looked down to her lap and said,

"Perhaps at some time you could," She laughed delightedly, a lovely natural sound that made me want to kiss her again.

The days passed with warm sunshine and walks with Mr G. and occasionally Lucy would take his dick in her mouth as he fed from my breasts, in a warm and loving way.

Mr G. had said he wanted to film Lucy and me together with hidden cameras, for his own pleasure and to watch us day to day as we fondled and stroked each other. I was used to performing for the cameras but it made Lucy a little nervous, although he had filmed her before.

At night Lucy and I would cuddle up and kiss and stroke each others body. I told her just how much I loved her and she said the same, kissing my full breasts and tasting me a few drops at a time. I responded by holding her soft dick and bringing it up to full hardness. I kissed her breasts and concentrated on her nipples, bringing those brown nubs to full erection also.

Kissing her belly I worked my way to her belly button and licked and kissed it, only to head further south over the slight swell of her pubis to be stopped by the rigid pole of her sex. I covered it in kisses as I worked up the smooth organ of my desire to gently lick the glans and the tip of her weapon. Gently sliding my lips over her cock I lightly sucked and gently manipulated it, bringing forth a sigh of contentment.

My ministrations continued and I felt her body pushing forward seeking further stimulation, I swiftly obliged and pushed my mouth further down on her member, sucking on it as I drew back up. This continued and I increased the pressure and speed of my sucking as she responded to the sensations flowing through her. Before long she was bucking her hips under me pushing her gorgeous dick harder into my mouth and I increased the suction as her dick slipped away from me, to hold her between my lips to prevent her sliding fully out.

She grabbed my head and rhythmically ground her cock as far as she could into my throat, fucking it for all she was worth. I sucked as hard as I could on that slippery organ, careful not to let my teeth hit her delicate glans as she jerked harder, stopping me from breathing properly as her cock jammed into my airway.

A shudder and she released her pent up load, I felt a spurt hit my tonsils; she pulled me harder towards her and violently pushed her cock as far as it would go down my throat, spurting her seed again and again. I pushed her back slightly to catch my breath and she released her grip a little, allowing me to finally taste her cum.

The liquid nectar rolled over my tongue and was so sweet I couldn't get enough of it, I teased out more with my tongue. She lay back relaxed and I gently sucked the last precious drops from her lovingly.

We lay cuddling for a long while and I thanked her for her delicious present, she giggled delightedly and reached for my breast to suckle at it. After a while she teased some milk from my engorged nipple and using her finger traced it all around the groove of her penis.

I moved down her body to lick my taste from her, conscious of the heightened sensitivity of her dick, only to make it twitch and jump, so sensitive was it still.

A long sensuous kiss and we fell asleep contentedly.

Mr G. had confided that the films he had of us were just what he wanted, although he really thought that by now we would be making love. He was not upset, as his films were of a blossoming love rather than the out and out fucking seen in porn films.

Although it would appear he lived in hope, as did I!

One day there were other people in the garden, two Chinese women gardeners. They were beautiful, it seems Mr G. only liked to have pretty girls around. I caught the eye of one of them, Mai ling, as she looked directly at my naked body under lowered eyelids.

Lucy said she had heard Mai ling was always open to new experiences. We talked to her for a while whilst she worked among the flowers. She confessed she loved to be fucked in the ass but her boyfriends had thought it weird.

After her companion had left for the day, Lucy and I sat naked on the garden seat in the shade. We encouraged the Chinese beauty to strip and do the same, we could act for the surrounding cameras but Mai ling wouldn't co-operate if she was aware of them.

I told Mr G. of our plan and he would discretely stand out of sight but with as good view as the four cameras arranged around the seat. We would often sit there, Mai ling would carefully sit on my cock and ease it into her ass, I pressed up into her.

We then started to slide repeatedly; I was relishing her tight sphincter clutching my cock as I worked us both to orgasm. Lucy would stand to one side of us stroking her dick and fondling Mai ling's tits, not just for the sake of the cameras.

My efforts to push up into Mai ling led to me to standing, holding her with my hands under her ass, impaled upon my dick. Fucking us both to orgasm soon had my legs trembling and made Mai ling quiver on my cock, her tight ass was squeezing my shaft bringing me to a body shuddering orgasmic release.

Both of us fell back to the seat, she came down hard on my dick and cum was pushed out past my cock as I was pushed further into her, still spurting weakly from depleted balls.

Usually after I had cum she would ease off me, placing her hands on my knees and we all had a lovely view of her rounded ass cheeks with her partly open asshole oozing my spent load. I leaned forward and tenderly licked and sucked at her ass until she wriggled with pleasure.

I stuck my tongue right up inside her sensitive ring, licking and sucking whilst she ground her lovely bum down onto my face. I had to put a finger into her cleft just so I could breathe but thrust further into her, the tip of my tongue questing the nerve endings that would send her quivering into an orgasm, her whole body shaking and falling onto my face. Her asshole was rhythmically opening and closing over my straining tongue as I sucked at her.

Drips fell from her pussy onto my chin, so I moved to I lick them from her, teasing her clit and generally getting her wetter by the minute as she pushed harder onto my tongue and held my head to fuck my face with her pussy. I continued to bring her to a clitoral orgasm, where she quivered and shook, sometimes spurting over me in ecstasy.