Changed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been here with you all day. I cannot go anywhere. I just did not have anything to say before. She seemed hesitant but then continued, Some of my masters in years past did not like me to interrupt their thoughts, did not like me in their head, it made them angry. So I learned to be quiet and just observe.

That didn't seem like much fun to me. "Well you can talk to me anytime you want... well, when were alone anyway. I won't mind."

Thank you mistress, you are very kind. It can be very lonely in here. But you did not answer my question.

"You'll just have to wait and see Marcellene, wait and see." I smiled with the thoughts of things to come. "So, did you enjoy yourself this morning?"

Oh yes! It was a most enjoyable morning. Julia is quite talented and that long tongue is exquisite. I hope you will make love to her again tonight!

"Like I said, you'll have to wait and see."

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing housework. The place was a mess from me being away most of last week. Julia wasn't much on housework and the place needed some help.

By six o'clock the place is something close to normal again and I sat down at the computer to check my e-mail for the last few days. Sixty e-mails, yikes! About half personal, half work. I left off the personal ones for later and sifted through the work mail. Mostly crap, not me, delete... don't care, delete... is me, don't care, delete... not me, don't care, delete... and on and on. A few were important and I left them for the office on Monday. The last one was from the owner of the company, it was the list of applicants for my new assistant. The company had decided to hire me an assistant for the summer, a co-op from one of the local colleges.

I looked through the list of five names my boss had called in for interviews on Monday; Joshua, Mark, Tony, John and Kevin. Shit, all guys. I had hoped there would be at least one girl in the mix. Having some cute little college freshman as an assistant would have been nice. Oh well.

As I shut off the computer I heard the front door open, Julia was home. I looked at the clock and it was twenty past seven. Alissa was late. I wondered if my mental push hadn't worked on her. Maybe I needed more practice.

"Hi sweetie." Julia came right up to me and gave me a hard kiss on the lips. "So, did you make any... plans, for us tonight?" The look in her eye would have melted butter on the spot.

At that moment the doorbell rang. Julia looked at me, cocked and eyebrow and said "Oooo, you're good."

"Timing is everything." I walked to the door not entirely sure what I would find.

I opened the door to find Alissa standing there. She must have just come from her business meeting because she definitely wasn't dressed casually. She was wearing a tight black skirt that came to mid thigh, a white blouse, black spike heels and a long black dress coat. She looked very stylish and sophisticated. She also looked incredibly sexy.

"Sorry I'm so late, I just couldn't seem to get away from this client tonight. This woman wanted a few of girls for a bedding catalogue and she just wouldn't make a decision! But I'm really so sorry, it's so rude me to be late when I just met you and were so nice to invite me over and all!" She said it all so quickly that I couldn't even get in a word to tell her not to worry. She finally stopped to get some air.

"Don't even give it a second thought! It's not a problem. Julia just walked in a minute before you anyway. Oh, I guess introductions are in order." I turned towards Julia, "Julia, meet Alissa... Alissa, Julia." I said, making the appropriate motions with my hand.

Julia and Alissa both smile warmly and shook hands. "It's so nice to meet you" from Alissa. "I was just saying to Mary when we met that it's so nice to make some new friends. I just moved here from Oregon a few weeks ago and it's so hard meeting new people in a new town. My sister lives in the area, that's partially how I ended up here, but she's a nurse and works nights so I don't get to see her too much."

Julia smiled brightly "Well you have a few friends now! Come on in, make yourself at home. I'll go get some wine an something to munch on."

Julia went into the kitchen and I led Alissa into the living room. She sat down on the couch but didn't look very relaxed. Her hands were in her lap and she was sitting a little too straight. Not very comfortable with us yet, I thought. Well, that would change.

Julia walked in with a bottle of Pinot Grigio, along with some crackers and cheese. Setting them down on the table she sat right next to Alissa.

Alissa seemed a little unnerved by Julia's proximity so I gave her a little push to relax and enjoy herself, she was a little too stiff for what I had in mind.

She seemed to relax and I poured us each a glass of wine, half a glass for me a full glass for Julia and a very full glass for Alissa.

Julia started talking with Alissa, getting her to talk about her job, her family, hobbies, just any thing to loosen her up.

I wasn't really paying attention as the girls talked, I was watching Alissa, trying to decide how to seduce her. I could just push on her mind and make her strip for us but that didn't seem like much fun, too easy. How then? After a few minutes I had it.

By now Julia and Alissa were at the bottom of their second glass each of wine, and Alissa's had been very full glasses. She seemed to be loosening up quite nicely.

I started making little changes to her as we all talked. Nothing drastic, very slight changes, a little at a time so she wouldn't notice. A little push here and a little push there. I took quite a while but after forty minutes or so I figured I had accomplished what I wanted. By this time we were well into the second bottle of wine and Alissa was pretty drunk and Julia wasn't far behind. I was still on my second glass. I figured it was time to let the real fun begin.

When Alissa scooted forward to pour herself another glass of wine I caught Julia's eye, raised one eyebrow and nodded slightly at Alissa. Julia bit her bottom lip to keep her smile under control.

Getting onto her knees she slid around behind Alissa and placing hands on shoulders said, "You still seem a little tense, let me give you a back rub." Not waiting for and answer, Julia started working on Alissa's shoulders.

Actually Alissa didn't seem tense at all, in fact with all the wine she had downed, she was about as mellow as anyone I had ever seen, but she was so tipsy that she didn't have a prayer of figuring out what Julia actually had in mind.

"Oh that feels wonderful. It's been so long since I had a good backrub." Alissa said and she hunched forward slightly.

For the next few minutes I watched as Julia and Alissa continued to talk and Julia continued to rub her back. I watched as Julia worked her hands down and down, she appeared to be quite good at it and I made a mental note to have Julia give me a backrub sometime soon.

Julia's hands eventually made it down to Alissa's bottom. Julia seemed to take a little extra time massaging the top of Alissa's ass and her hips but eventually started working her way back up, rubbing her outer back and sides. When she made it to her armpits, Julia moved up to Alissa's neck.

I had been watching Alissa's reactions through much of this and she appeared to be in a world of complete bliss. Her eyes were closed and she had a small, contented smile on her dark red lips. As I looked over her body again I noticed that her nipples had become hard and were poking out through her thin blouse. She must have been getting a little turned on by Julia's tender ministrations. Perfect.

Julia had continued to rub Alissa's neck and shoulders, working her hands around to the front of her shoulders and working her slim fingers along the collarbone. She continued to rub back and forth across the collar bone, working lower and lower, until she was working her fingers across the tops of her breasts. Then with one smooth motion she slid her hands down the silky material of Alissa's blouse and started massaging her full breasts.

It had been so smooth that Alissa didn't even notice it for several seconds, then her eyes flew open and she head snapped up. "What are you doing! You can't just...!"

Julia gently pinched Alissa's hard nipples, the nipples that I had been changing for the last hour to make them much, much more sensitive.

Alissa gasped and her eyes rolled up and her head rolled back, "Oooohhhh." she let out a long, soft moan. "What are you doing? Oooohhhh!"

As Julia continued to fondle Alissa's breasts she leaned in and started kissing the exposed side of her neck.

Alissa moaned again, louder this time. "No, no I can't... I have to go... oooohhhh! Please... let me go..."

Julia was pinching Alissa's nipples again, rolling them in between her thumb and forefinger. Alissa raised a hand and for a moment I thought that she was going to try to pull Julia's hand away. But Alissa put her hand over Julia's and started to help fondle her own breast. It was incredibly erotic to watch.

Alissa leaned back onto Julia and moaned again. Julia stopped fondling her breasts and while still kissing and nuzzling the side of her neck, started to unbutton Alissa's blouse.

"What are you going to do with me?" Alissa asked in a dreamy but still worried voice.

Julia looked up and gave Alissa a soft kiss on the cheek, "Anything you want."

With surprising speed, Julia got off Alissa's blouse and I admired the view. Alissa was now lying back against Julia, her head on Julia's shoulder. Her large breasts, what I could see of them, were covered with freckles just like her pretty face. They were supported by a simple, black silk bra, which I was happy to notice, had a front clasp.

Unable to contain myself any longer I crawled across the coffee table and leaning over the moaning Alissa, unhooked the clasp, it's two sides snapped back, not quite exposing her nipples. Bending down I planted a soft kiss between her freckled breasts and started making a trail of small kisses under one breast. I worked my way around her breast, leaving little wet kisses, pushing back her bra with my nose until I had her whole breast exposed. Her nipple was large and surprisingly dark considering her skin was so fair. But it was very hard and looked delicious.

Tracing up the underside of her breast with my tongue, I worked up to her nipple and made a slow circle around the sensitive skin.

The anticipation must have been too much for Alissa, "Oh God, just suck me! Suck on my tit! Please suck on me!" She was practically begging.

Eager to oblige her, I wrapped my lips around her stiff nipple and sucked on it, rolling my tongue around it inside my mouth.

"What are you doing to me? Oooooohhhhhh! I can't be doing this! You have to stop! It's not right... it's... it's ... oooohhhh!" She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face hard into her tit as she continued to moan. Her mind might not want this but her body certainly did!

By now, Julia had some how managed to get Alissa's bra completely off and had undone her skirt. I reached down and slid her skirt out from under her, taking her panties off at the same time. I released her breast and started working my way down between her legs, leaving a trail of wet kisses on her flat stomach.

Julia got out from behind Alissa and quickly removed all of her own clothing. She climbed back onto the couch and straddled Alissa's middle. Leaning forward she kissed Alissa hard on the lips, her hands went up and started fondling Alissa's big breasts again.

I was now on the floor between Alissa's legs looking at her pussy and Julia's, I couldn't decide which to pleasure first so I decided to work on both. I put a finger to each of them and started rubbing up and down inside the soft folds of their cunts.

Both girls started to moan as their pleasure increased. Alissa brought her hands up and very tentatively touched Julia's sides. She ran her hands slowly along Julia's smooth skin, still not sure what to do. Finally she worked up the courage and brought her hands around to Julia's breasts. Gently at first, then with more urgency she squeezed and pulled on Julia's firm little breasts.

Julia was obviously enjoying the attention. She broke their kiss and sat up, allowing Alissa to see her breasts and watch the pleasure she was feeling. Julia brought her hands up and grabbed Alissa's still nervous hands. "Ooohhh yeah baby, that's right! Squeeze them like this! Mmmmm!" Julia moaned as she helped Alissa fondle her breasts.

When Julia sat up I couldn't get at her pussy anymore so I concentrated on Alissa's. Pushing her knees far apart I admired the neatly trimmed red curls above her pussy. I bent down and licked her glistening slit with the tip of my tongue.

Alissa cried out and arched her back, almost throwing Julia off in the process. "NO! It's too much! What's happening to me?! I... I... can't, no... no, please stop! I... ooohhh! Oh, do that again... eat me again! No! Oh God..." She was moaning and gasping. More aroused than she had probably ever been in her life but scared and confused at the same time. I looked up and saw a tear rolling out of the corner of one eye. I realized she was terrified, she was on the edge of panic.

Maybe this is a little too much for her, I thought. I felt a little guilty, I didn't mean to hurt her, just have some fun with her. Well, this would make her happy I thought. I mentally braced myself and gave her a big push, I turned her mind form straight to lesbian in an instant. Another push and she was eager to be Julia's and my new lover, she loved both of us now.

Alissa sat up in a flash, wrapped her arms around Julia and latched her lips onto one of her breasts.

Julia, clearly surprised, gasped and cried out softly with the unexpected pleasure. She ran her finger up the back of Alissa's head and grabbing two handfuls of red hair, held the red lips to her sensitive tit.

I decided it was time for a little more fun and mentally pushed on both girls to make their pussies and nipples super sensitive. I also made it so when either one of them came the other would too. Then I thought, why should they have all the fun, I had changed my body yesterday, why not today too. I imagined my pussy and nipples were very sensitive as well, and for good measure I made it so I would cum with them too. I felt an instant flash of heat between my legs and in my breasts, then it was gone.

Bending down I again started eating Alissa's deliciously wet twat, but the reaction was entirely different this time.

Alissa let out a shrill scream, followed quickly by another. She jerked backward, pulling Julia down on top of her. "Oh, yes, yes, YES!!!! I'm CUMMING! AAAHHH!"

Almost immediately my orgasm started as well. There was no build up, no warning at all, just an intense explosion of ecstasy, like liquid fire running through my veins. It was shocking how fast it came on. I screamed and I heard Julia doing the same. She was cumming just as hard as me. I held my face between Alissa's legs and eagerly drank all of her juice even as I rode the waves of my orgasm.

Alissa clung to Julia as another orgasm approached . "Oh you girls are so good! Oh yeah, eat me baby, eat me! Ooohhh, I'm gonna cum again! Ooohhh!"

Julia managed to disengage herself form Alissa somehow and was just crawling onto the floor next to me when Alissa's orgasm made her cum too.

Julia collapsed onto the floor, moaning softly "Oh, I'm cumming again. Oh fuck, I'm cumming, ooohhh." Her hands went between her legs and she started playing with herself.

I leaned over and kissed Julia's breasts just as I started to cum with her. Panting with delight I fell on top of her and we grabbed a hold of each other, clinging to each other desperately as waves of pleasure assaulted us.

As the pleasure ebbed I rolled off Julia, completely exhausted. I lay on the floor on my side, eyes closed, gasping my breath back. Increasing the sensitivity of my pussy also seemed to have increased the power of my orgasms. I had only had two so far but I felt like I had about twenty. It must be the same for the other girls as well. Then I felt someone move next to me. I opened my eyes to see Alissa lying down next to me, her head close to my crotch. She nuzzled in and pushed her face in between my legs. Still tired but also still very aroused I lifted one leg and allowed her access to my sex. Her eager tongue had me moaning again in moments.

Julia had watched all this for a few minutes and now that she was rested she wanted to get in on the action. Julia slid her face between Alissa's legs and had her first taste of the redhead.

I felt more than heard Alissa's long moan as Julia started her exploration inside Alissa's tight snatch. The thought of Julia licking deep inside Alissa with that long tongue made me moan even louder. I slid over and, grabbing Julia's ass, I buried my face between her legs. Julia was very wet, my face was soaked with her juice in moments. I wondered if the changes I had made in her made her pussy wetter or if she had always been like this. I didn't wonder about it for long.

Julia had finally slid her long tongue all the way into Alissa.

Alissa yanked her head out from between my legs and yelled, " Oh my God what's in my CUNT! OOOOHHHH! So deep... so good! Don't stop... OOOOOHHHH!!!!"

Alissa slammed her face back between my legs and stuck her tongue up into me again, frantically licking the inside of my pussy.

It was too much for me and I went over the top again. I kept my face burried in Julia's delicious pussy as I came. As the ecstasy took me I could feel Julia's pussy tighten around my tongue as she came with me. I felt Alissa's frantic, jerking movements between my legs and knew she was cumming too.

I pushed hard with my mind on all three of us, wondering briefly if I could handle what I was doing or if my mind would break.

White lights flashed behind my eyes as I doubled the pleasure and then doubled it again. With my last scraps of reason I pushed for it to last longer... two minutes... five minutes...ten minutes...

I screamed, a loud tearing scream that hurt my throat. The other girls were screaming with me. What had I done! "TOO MUCH! I...I...AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Julia was screaming too "SO GOOD! DON'T STOP! YES, YES, YES!!!!"

"CAN'T STOP! WHAT?... HOW?... AAAAAHHHH!!!" Alissa screamed, her face still only inches from my cunt.

We came for what seemed like forever. Somehow Julia and Alissa managed to turn around and crawl up next to me. We clung to each other as we all came. Sweat running down our bodies, faces contorted with ecstasy that no woman had ever felt before. It was soul shaking, it was more than that, it was mind shattering. It was too much for me and I passed out. The other girls followed me into oblivion shortly after.

I woke up a little while later, the other girls still clinging to me, their beautiful bodies still covered in sweat and girl juice.

Maybe that had been a little too much, I thought. My pussy, actually my whole body, was still twitching and I still felt the warm after glow of my orgasm. But my arms and legs were sore from my wild trashing and throat was raw from screaming. Dimly I wondered if one of my neighbors had heard all of the screaming and called the police. I didn't think so, I had lived here for a couple of years and had never heard a peep from my neighbors so the walls must be pretty soundproof.

I lay there basking in the afterglow of our sapphic love session, amazed at how my life had changed, and how wonderful it now was. I thought I had been happy before, I was wrong. Now I was happy, this was bliss... pure bliss.

After a few minutes Alissa woke up. She moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me and smiled a lazy, dreamy little smile. "I hope I can hang out with you and Julia more often. You girls really know how to have fun."