Changed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alissa didn't say anything, Melissa looked even more disgusted. "Well, what is it?"

Alissa looked at me pleadingly. I smiled at her, nodded and said, "Go ahead baby, its ok. We're all here for you." I gave her mind a gentle push to calm her.

I saw her take a deep breath and look directly into her twin sister's eyes. "Melissa, I wanted to tell you I… I… that is, I… like…I like girls…" Alissa trailed off, not knowing what else to say and wondering what her sister's reaction would be.

Melissa stood there for a full ten seconds staring at her sister with a confused look on her beautiful face. Then as if someone flipped a switch, she exploded. "WHAT?! You don't like girls, you're not a lesbian! That's disgusting! No sister of mine is a dyke! Who put you up to this? Was it you?!" She yelled out, rounding on me. "You convinced her she's a lesbian, didn't you! And she's so stupid and gullible that she believed you! God Alissa," she said, now turning back to her sister, "you are such a moron sometimes! I swear I have to do everything for you!"

Tears had started streaming down Alissa's face and she looked like she wanted to hide under the couch. I couldn't believe how cruel Melissa was to her own sister.

"Come on Alissa, were getting out of her. You're not spending any more time with these stupid dykes!" She grabbed Alissa's hand and started dragging her towards the door.

By now I had seen more than enough. "Melissa." I called out.

She stopped and turned towards me, a look of pure hatred was in her green eyes. "What?!"

I looked her square in the eye and pushed on her mind. "You're going to do everything that any one of us tells you to do from now on." I said aloud. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Julia, a smile was spreading on her lips and her dark, Asian eyes twinkled.

Melissa looked at me as if I was something on the bottom of her shoe. "I'm going to do everything you say? HA! You're even more dense than I thought. You might even be more dense than her." She said, jerking her thumb in Alissa's direction. "Come on Alissa, I'm getting you the fuck out of here." She started dragging Alissa to the door again.

"Stop." I called.

Melissa immediately froze in her tracks. Her eyes widened a little; she looked around, a little confused.

"Alissa, come over here sweetheart." I called out to her, holding my arms out for her.

Alissa looked at me, looked at her sister, then back at me again. Her face was a study in misery, tears were still streaming down her face and her cheeks were flushed red. After a few moments she yanked her hand away from her sister and still looking at her, took one step towards me, then another, and another. Finally she backed into me, turned her back on her sister and threw her arms around me.

Melissa looked like she was about to explode. Her face was flushed bright pink and her hands were shaking. "Alissa! How dare you choose that dyke over ME! I'm your sister; I'm the only one who cares about you! No one else cares about you and no one else ever will! Now get over here, were leaving, NOW!"

Alissa buried her head in my neck and clung to me while her sister yelled and screamed. After a few more seconds I had heard enough. "Melissa, shut up." I said without even raising my voice.

Melissa's mouth immediately snapped shut. Her eyes bulged with anger and her face went from pink to bright red. She was so mad and her face was so red that I thought her hair might burst into flame at any second. But there was also something else starting to show through the anger… fear. She wanted to leave but couldn't. She was obeying my command and didn't know why.

I led Alissa over to the couch and sat her down. As soon as I sat down next to her she snuggled in close to me. Julia sat down on her other side and Alissa leaned over and hugged her too. Cassandra sat down on the couch next to Julia, leaned over and gave Alissa a quick kiss. Then we all turned to look at Melissa who was still standing in the middle of the room, halfway to the front door. As we all sat watching her, the bluster quickly died away and her face went from red to almost white is a surprisingly short period of time. The reality of her situation had finally sunk in past her anger and she was scarred.

After a few seconds I broke the silence. "Well Melissa, it appears that your sister has made her choice, she prefers us over you." I allowed a slow smile to spread across my face. "What do you think of that? Oh, and you're allowed to speak now, but only the truth, you will never lie to any of us ever again."

The anger was now and it was replaced with shock and fright, she wanted to leave but couldn't and her sister had abandoned her. "Please just let me go." She said in a surprisingly meek voice.

I was surprised at how fast her bluster had broken down. I guessed it was mostly a show and that she wasn't as tough as she wanted everyone to believe. "Well, Melissa, it seems to me that you owe all of us an apology. You were exceptionally rude to all of us, especially your sister. What do you think we should do about that? Hmmm?"

"Please let me go." Melissa said again. "I just want to go."

"No, I don't think so, not yet. You were rude and I don't like it when my guests are rude. Well, Julia saw you first so I think you should make it up to her first." I saw Julia's grin turn into a broad smile. "Go give Julia a kiss."

Melissa looked at me in horror. "NO! I'm not kissing her; I'm not a dyke like you! I'm leaving!" But her body had already started walking towards Julia. She walked over to the couch in front of Julia, bent down and with her eyes wide with terror, gave Julia a quick peck on the cheek.

"That wasn't what I had in mind. Give her a real kiss, with some tongue. Make out with her till I tell you to stop." I directed her.

"NO!" Melissa wailed but she leaned in and kissed Julia on the lips. Their mouths opened and I could see their tongues dancing as they sucked and licked each other. I let it go on for a minute or two while the rest of us watched. After a few moments, Melissa's eyes slid closed and she almost seemed to be leaning into Julia a little bit.

I stole little glances at the other girls to see what their reactions were. Cassandra seemed only mildly interested but Alissa's eyes were riveted on the scene before us. Her mouth was open slightly and she seemed to be panting a little. She slowly licked her lips then bit her bottom lip as she continued to watch.

Time to step this up a little, I thought. "OK girls, that's enough." I said aloud.

Melissa pulled back, a little slowly, I thought. Did she enjoy that a little? I wasn't sure but I could see her nipples pushing out through her blouse. Maybe…

"Now that you've made up to Julia it's time to make up to another one of us." I scowled at Melissa a little, "I think you were very rude and cruel to your sister, in fact, I thought it was completely disgusting the way you called her dense. So you will have to do something extra special to make it up to her." I turned and looked at Cassandra, then Julia and Alissa. "So, what do you girls think she should do to make it up to her?"

Julia smiled a devilish little smile and said, "How about a strip tease?"

Melissa's eyes went wide but to my surprise, she didn't say anything.

Before I could answer, Cassandra spoke up. "I think she should give Alissa a lap dance!"

I looked at Cassandra with mild surprise; I didn't realize how kinky the young girl could be.

Melissa's eyes had gotten as big as saucers and she started shaking her head quickly, it was actually more like a twitch than a shake. "N, n, n, no! I can't! She's my sis… sis... sister, I can't do that! I'll do anything else, anything, please, just not that!"

I turned to Alissa, "Well sweetheart, what do you think? Would you like to have a little fun with Melissa? A little payback for all the years of abuse?"

Alissa looked at her sister for a long moment, then at me, and then back to her sister for another long moment. Finally, she bit her bottom lip again and nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Well, Melissa, it looks like your sister has decided. Why don't you start the show by doing a little strip tease for us, then you can ride Alissa's lap." I paused, "You do know how to do a strip tease and a lap dance, don't you?"

"Yes, I've seen them in movies." Melissa replied in a soft little voice as she climbed up on the coffee table.

"Oh and Melissa, one other thing." I said to her. When she turned to look at me I continued, "You don't have to like what you are going to do, but you're going to be very turned on by it. It will make you more turned on than you have ever been in your life. Now dance."

I reached behind me and flipped on the CD player and as smooth Contemporary Jazz filled the air, Melissa started to twirl around and rock her hips. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and allowed it to flap open as she twirled and gyrated. Her hands held the blouse closed as she spun and swayed on the table. Then she bent over and slowly slid her slacks down her legs giving us ample time to study her firm ass. She was wearing white satin panties with just a little lace along the front.

Next she turned her back to us and seductively pulled the open blouse off one shoulder and then the other. Holding the blouse at her elbows she looked at us over her shoulder and smiled, but the smile didn't extend to her eyes, they were still wide and scarred. Next, she pushed the bra straps down as well. Reaching behind herself, she unhooked her bra strap and allowed everything to slide off one arm, then the other. Topless now she continued to dance with her back to us, her hands started to wander up and down her body as she swayed.

Next she bent over giving us another view of her ass. I could see a small wet spot on her panties over her pussy. She was getting excited as I had told her to. She hooked her thumbs under her panties and with her wide hips swaying, slid them slowly down her long legs. We were all given an excellent view of her puffy, pink cunt lips that were glistening wet from her arousal. From what I could see, her red hair was neatly trimmed in front and shaved everywhere else.

Finally Melissa turned around. She kept one hand covering her bush and the other arm across her breasts while she continued to dance for us. As she continued to sway and gyrate she slowly slid her arm down so one breast was exposed, then the other. She used the now free hand to stroke and fondle her breasts while still covering her pussy with the other hand. Finally she pushed the hand covering her pussy down farther between her legs and started rubbing her slit while we watched. Melissa let out a soft moan and her eyes closed. She was obviously enjoying herself now.

By now my pussy was absolutely on fire. My panties were soaked with my arousal and my nipples were so hard they actually hurt. I decided it was time to get this show on the road.

"Melissa, I think it's time for Alissa to get her lap dance." I said.

Melissa immediately stepped down from the table and came over to stand in front of her sister then she paused. While she appeared to be enjoying herself on the table a minute earlier, now she seemed hesitant. "I… I… I don't know about this, it doesn't seem right." She said as she stood before us.

I got up and went to sit in the armchair so I would have a better view. Cassandra got up, sat in the recliner and Julia came over and sat in my lap. Alissa remained seated alone in the center of the overstuffed couch. I looked over at Melissa who was still standing naked in front of her twin sister. "Don't worry; once you and your sister have a good cum you'll think it's alright."

Melissa looked over at me, "Cum? You mean I have to make her have an orgasm?"

"Yes, and you're going to have one too, many of them actually." I smiled at her as I ran my fingers through Julia's silky, black hair. "Now get on with it. And don't forget… enjoy it."

Alissa was looking up at her sister with eyes so full of lust I almost didn't recognize her. I couldn't even imagine what was going through her head, knowing she was about to have her twin sister sitting on her lap, getting her off.

Without saying another word, Melissa walked over and stood over her sister. She slowly sat down and started to rub herself on the tops of Alissa's legs, dry humping her. As she ground herself against Alissa she started to moan and whimper a little. Her hands went to her breasts, which were right in front of her sister's face and she started to fondle herself.

She's actually quite good at this, I thought. My hand wandered between my legs and my fingers started to softly caress my sex through my pants. Julia, who was still sitting in my lap, turned to straddle my leg and started to slowly work herself against my thigh. I looked to Alissa to see what her reactions were.

Alissa's eyes were riveted to Melissa's breasts and with good reason; they were magnificent, just like her own. Large and full, covered with a smattering of freckles and crowned with large nipples that seemed just a bit too dark for her fair skin. It appeared that not only her face was identical to her sisters; her body was identical as well. Alissa licked her lips as she stared at her sister's tits.

Melissa groaned as she continued to fondle her breasts and grind against her sister. She reached one hand out and ran her fingers through her sisters long red hair, up the side of her neck and up the back of her head. There she gently grabbed a handful for Alissa's hair and pulled her sisters face down between her breasts. Her other hand came up and also held the back of Alissa's head as she rubbed her sisters face in her cleavage.

"Melissa," I called out to her, "your sister is supposed to be having the fun here, not you. I think you should give her some pleasure before you give any to yourself."

Immediately Melissa pushed Alissa back into the deep couch cushions. She moved up so she was now sitting directly in Alissa's lap. Her cunt was now directly over Alissa's, separated only by Alissa's pants. Her hands started tracing Alissa's breasts through her thin blouse. Never using more than her fingertips, Melissa ran her fingers all over her sister's front, around her breasts, down her ribs, up her stomach, but always avoiding Alissa's hard nipples.

In a few minutes, Alissa was whimpering and moaning with delight, as her sister tortured her delightfully. She pushed her hips up and thrust her pussy at her sister, trying to grind their cunts together through her clothes. "Oh yeah you little bitch, that's right, play with my tits!" Alissa groaned to her sister.

Melissa's eyes closed and her head rolled back as her sister's pussy pushed harder and harder on her already stimulated pussy. She was moaning almost continuously now and the spot where her pussy was rubbing against Alissa's lap was soaking wet with her excitement.

Alissa watched her sister and smiled as she said, "Do you like playing with my tit's Melissa? Are my tit's making you hot?"

"Yes… I mean NO! I mean… I… I…" Melissa said softly between her moans.

"What's the matter Melissa? You don't like being turned on by my titties?" Alissa continued toying with her sister.

"This isn't right. I… I… Oh! No, I can't be doing this! Oooohhhh!" Melissa was shaking her head, her eyes were still closed but her hands continued to wander over Alissa's body.

"Answer my question you little bitch, are my tits turning you on?" Melissa said in a tone that made it clear that her sister was required to answer.

"Yes, Alissa. Your tits are turning me on." Melissa said in a low, throaty voice.

Alissa smiled, "Well then, if you like them so much, take them out and suck on them."

Melissa's eyes snapped open as she looked at her sister in fear. Her mouth opened slightly like she was going to protest but no words came out. Then her hands started unbuttoning Alissa's blouse. She began at the bottom and worked quickly up, expertly unfastening the six small buttons. Once the buttons were undone she pushed open the blouse revealing a brightly colored, tropical print, silk bra.

Melissa's hand went up and traced the top edge of the bra lightly with a fingertip. The fingertip worked down into Alissa's cleavage and up the other breast. Then it traced down the side and underneath of her full breast. Finally in one quick movement she brought her other hand up and pulled Alissa's bra up, exposing her wonderful breasts.

In a flash, Melissa's lips were wrapped around one of Alissa's hard little nubs. One hand gripped each tit as she suckled greedily on first one nipple, then the other. She had slid down further on Alissa's legs so her mouth could more easily reach her sisters tits. She now was straddling one of Alissa's legs, desperately grinding into her thigh as she sucked tit. Little moans were escaping from her mouth as her passion built and she worked herself closer to her first orgasm with another woman.

Alissa was moaning deliriously with the stimulation she was receiving. The pleasure came not only from the inexperienced but surprisingly talented mouth but also from the incredibly erotic notion that the mouth that was on her belonged to her sister. Even through her moans, Alissa continued to taunt her sister, "You have a… a very talented… tongue you little… you little slut!" Alissa moaned loudly as Melissa took both breasts, pushed them together and turned her nipples together. She then managed to get both nipples into her mouth at the same time.

By now Cassandra had removed all of her clothes and was masturbating as she watched the sisters. She was leaning back in the recliner, moaning softly with both hands working busily between her legs.

Julia and I were still fully clothed. She was still grinding against my thigh but had now started to fondle her breasts, her eyes were glued on the sisters and apparently didn't notice what Cassandra was doing. I tapped her on the arm and when she turned to look at me I nodded my head a Cassandra. Julia looked at her, then back at me and quirked one eyebrow as her lips twisted into a small, sly smile. We got up; quickly helped each other strip off all of our clothes off and went over to Cassandra.

Cassandra had started watching when we got up and smiled up at us as we stood over her. "Can you girls help me? I just can't seem to make myself cum. Do you think you could help me out?" She said in a teasing, little girl voice.

"Oh, I think we can probably help you out." Julia cooed as she traced one bright red fingernail around Cassandra's hard nipple.

As Cassandra let out a soft moan I found myself wondering why I hadn't noticed until now that Julia had painted her fingernails. I guessed that I had just been too distracted. But I had to admit to myself that now that I had seen them, they looked very sexy, particularly while they were tracing Cassandra's nipple.

Julia bent down and cupping one of Cassandra's massive breasts in both hands, started to suckle on her little nub. I followed Julia's example and attached my lips to Cassandra's other nipple. Within moments Cassandra was moaning loudly and her head was rocking from side to side as she studied each of the two bodies that were pleasuring her.

When I looked up again, Alissa's pants were gone and Melissa's face was buried between her legs. Well, that was fast, I thought to myself. I was a little disappointed at not seeing Melissa strip her sister's pants off, but my disappointment soon faded as I saw the look of rapture on Alissa's face. She was going to climax any second now. She would cum, and all of us would all cum with her, all, except Melissa, that is.

I wondered if I should make Melissa cum with us as I thought of her tongue slurping away inside her sister. Her tongue… hmmm…