Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I usually sit here naked but I thought I'd cover up seeing you're here."

Sandi replied that she would love to go nude if we all agreed to do so. I wasn't going to pass up a good thing so I said I didn't mind. In a few minutes we were all naked sitting around drinking our wine and chatting as if we were clothed.

"Gee Sandi; remember when we used to do this at the camp all the time."

"Linda that used to lead to some interesting times didn't it."

"Do you ever think back on those times?"

I interrupted to inquire about those times.

"Should we tell him?" Sandi asked. "Or just show him."

Linda smiled. "You still hot for me blondie!"

I'm hot and right now your body is looking good and if Mark is a good boy I'll let him fuck me.

My cock was straight up at that statement and Sandi licked her lips and asked when the party was going to start.

Linda suggested we go to the bedroom where we could be more comfortable and a bit more private.

I had never seen this side of Linda nor had she ever told me about her and her cousin but right now that didn't matter.

Sandi remarked how good our shaved areas looked and asked if they still felt smooth. Linda pushed her onto the bed and lowered her pussy over her face and told her to check herself.

Sandi grabbed her waist and pulled that bald pussy into her tongue as Linda let out a moan and leaned forward to open Sandi's pussy lips and drive her tongue in. These girls had obviously eaten each other before seeing the job they were doing and the moans escaping from their throats.

I was engrossed watching these two and playing with my hard on when Linda stuck two fingers in Sandi's pussy and started working them in and out all the time watching me play with my cock. She flicked her tongue out at me and told me to bring my cock over so she could lube it with her mouth so I could slide in Sandi's pussy. I smiled and placed my cock at her lips for some oral delight and for her to leave a huge amount of saliva for easy penetration.

"Ok Lover, this is where I get to watch your cock slide in and satisfy someone else."

I knelt between Sandi's legs and Linda guided my shaft into a very wet and comfortable pussy. I push forward and I was in as Sandi let out a gasp and a scream for me to plow her pussy hard, real hard as she went back to attacking Linda's pussy with her tongue and fingers.

After a few minutes Linda came hard all over Sandi's face and told me that when I was ready to let her know as she was going to work on Sandi's clit so she could get a mind blowing orgasm from us.

"Ok baby start doing your thing because I'm getting close."

Linda attacked her clit as I started to stroke even faster as I was ready to cum any second now. I pumped a few more strokes as I felt the rush of fluid starting to build up and I grunted and stated sweating more than usual. I thrust forward and blew my first load as Sandi screamed and Lind watched in amazement as Sandi's pussy contracted around my cock to milk it as I shot another load and another.

Sandi told Linda that she wanted to suck my cock clean and Linda said that was great because she wanted to eat my loads out of her pussy. Linda pulled my cock out and I positioned my self so that Sandi could suck me clean and I could watch Linda work on cleaning my cum and Sandi's mess.

Whatever Linda was doing to Sandi was driving her crazy as she sucked on my balls and cleaned my shaft and started to take me deep trying to get me hard again. God I was going crazy with desire as I started to feel my cock come to life again which surprised Sandi and Linda as she knew what was happening so she finished on Sandi's pussy so that she could help her with my cock as both of them were working me over now.

After a few more minutes I was fully erect and Linda asked Sandi if she would like to get a great view of a cock disappearing into a pussy. Sandi was panting with desire so Linda got into a doggie position and told Sandi to slide under her to look up at her pussy so she could watch my penetration.

I got up behind Linda and Sandi took my cock into her mouth to lube it and then placed it at the opening of Linda's pussy as I slid forward to enter her. I started a slow fuck as Sandi was tonguing my balls and licking my shaft as I pulled back for the next thrust. What a great feeling!!

I was picking up speed fucking Linda when Sandi repositioned her body behind me and began licking and reaming my asshole as I fucked my wife. I told Linda I was going to cum as I reached around and found her clit to help her get off and Sandi eased a finger in my ass and began fuck me. We were all in unison as I bellowed I was cumming, Linda screamed and Sandi shoved another finger in my ass looking for my prostrate. I came for what seemed like minutes as Linda could feel her pussy filling up with my liquid. As soon as I withdrew Sandi was there to eat everything that was oozing out of Linda as they were both moaning.

What a day I had................

12