Changes

Story Info
A couple's relationship has new dynamics
5.1k words
4.33
27k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was,... a difficult woman. She knew that. He knew it too..., and that is why she loved him and she could never let him go. But these days were not like they had been. He had betrayed her. He had hurt her so. He had let her down so badly she knew things could never be the same. The details of the insult were unimportant. Her days had become gray, her hopes gone, the passion she once felt had abandoned her... and yet she knew she still loved him, only she didn't know how. She hurt too badly, she felt insecure, like running away and hiding. She couldn't look at him. She didn't want to. Her hurt was so bad. She knew he was sorry, he told her over and over. He tried to explain, but her pain, a pain she had never known would not let her forgive him, would not let go of her. His apologies only disgusted her and made him seem less of the man she once craved so. And yet, that was the irony. She loved the pain.

She was his slave, he had made her such. He was the most beautiful man she had ever known. He was the hottest fuck she had ever had, completely confident that he could make her do whatever he wanted. She liked to fuck, she liked it more than most women. So did he. She came easily and often. Most men were afraid of that. He wasn't. She had an addictive personality. Once she found a sensation she liked she wanted more and more. He understood that and used it to control her and keep her under his control. She knew that was what she needed, a man who would control her and yet feed her addictions. She needed pain. She needed to feel. He would hurt her. He would hurt her in ways that would literally make her pussy leak its juices down her legs. She was a crazy bitch and he didn't mind one bit. He had that kind of empathy that allowed him to know just what she needed. Sometimes it was to be spanked across his knee. He knew just how to take his time and build up the pain. Sometimes it was to be tied in rope and teased and punished for his own amusement. He liked to watch her struggle in her bonds, whether it was from the pain of clamps on her nipples or the pleasure of his finger working on her special naughty spot he discovered just inside of her pussy. He had a sadistic streak and would make her suffer the for her pleasure, and his. He wasn't afraid of anything, not losing her, not pushing her too far or hurting her too much. He had exploited every sluttish desire she had ever had and had created a few more that, until he had performed them on her, she had found unpleasant. Yes, she was addicted to pain and to his cock. She was addicted to E-bay, the internet, and to tequila too. Her main addiction, however, was him, the others he would not let get out of hand. He had kept her under his control.

She felt lost now though. Like a small chick who had lost it's mother, running around trying to find the safety of the brood but unable to. She could no longer trust him and yet she knew she could not live without him.

She undressed and examined herself in the full length bedroom mirror. She no longer felt beautiful. She looked at the rings in each nipple and the large one just above her clit on her hairless pussy. They used to make her feel owned and proud to be his, a constant reminder that she wore them because he had commanded it . Not now though. They could be removed she thought. Then she turned and looked at her ass in the mirror. That could not be removed she thought. His initials, one letter of each he had branded on cheeks of her ass. She knew that would alway be there. She rubbed her fingers over them and tried to feel the excitement she once felt, the excitement of knowing this man was not afraid to mark her to make her his own. But it wasn't there. What would she do? She needed him so badly, she needed him to do the things he did to her, the things only he understood, but she could not make herself submit to those needs or to him. Briefly, she wondered if he was fucking someone else. He had before, but he told her he was going to, just to prove to her that she was his and he could do with her as he pleased. She understood that. A man who could fuck like him could not be expected to always be faithful. He was the master and it was she that was enslaved. Then, however, he still fucked her too. But not now. He seemed to sense she no longer possessed the passion she once had for him. She had in fact rejected his overtures, and since she no longer responded as before, his ardor had waned as well. But the thought of him fucking someone else made her mad on the inside now. Naked she went to the liquor cabinet and poured a shot of tequila. She drank it quickly and took the bottle back with her to the bathroom and drank some more as she took a long hot bath.

She settled in the hot soapy water and sipped her tequila. She heard the door unlock. She knew it was him coming home from work.

"Hey, it is just me."

She said nothing. Then she could hear the click of the heels of his shoes as he walked down the hardwood floor of the hall to their bedroom.

"There you are. How was your day?"

He looked at the tequila bottle and decided to leave her alone. She didn't answer anyway. He put down his stuff and changed into some pajama bottoms and went back to the to kitchen to eat. He knew she was still in a funk and decide to just leave her alone.

She got out of the bath finishing off one more shot of tequila. Then she walked wet, naked and barefoot to the kitchen where he was sitting as a small table.

"Hey you! You're wet."

He got up to get a clean towel from the kitchen cabinet. She walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"Yes, I am."

She grabbed his hand and put it between her legs. She panted as she humped his hand, her breasts heaving and her hips rocking on his fingers. She stared straight into his eyes as though she was challenging him to make her cum. He quickly and easily slipped his fingers inside her finding her naughty spot, her g-spot, working her into a frenzy. Then he took his other arm and pulled her close to him. She shuddered and came. He knew she would and her legs would be weak from it.

"Come on lets go to bed," she breathed.

She took his hand and led him quickly to the bedroom. Once there she spread out on the bed opening her legs directly in his view.

"Come her my pretty man," she told him. "Take off those pajamas. Let me see you before you fuck me."

He knew better than to ask questions. He was eager to have her back to her old self. His cock was hard and ready. She gazed at him and thought about how hot he made her just to look at him naked. He got on top of her. His cock slid in easily. She arched her back and groaned with pleasure wrapping her ankles around his legs, thrusting her hips to meet his. She used her finger nails and scratched his chest deeply, marking him. He noticed she had a wild look in her eyes.

"You better fuck me hard, fuck me dammit," she panted.

Very quickly she came again. Then she caught her breath.

"Stop for a minute. I want to ask you something," she said. "I want to do something different."

"Sure. What is it"

"I want you tied you to the bed."

He wondered why, but said okay. She had never expressed any desire to do this before. He rolled off of her on his back and she hopped up got some rope from the dresser drawer where he stored the toys he usually used on her.

"Put your wrist over your head."

He did. She tied them together and to the head of the antique iron bed. She had hoped that the orgasms would help to calm her, but she could feel the excitement returning. She could feel the twitching in the pit of her stomach... the way she used to feel it. She could feel again. She felt the excitement of a woman about to experience something she had long craved but was just now about to experience. She could feel her nipples stiffen, throbbing painfully. She leaned over him her tits dangling over his face. She took one in her hand and fed the nipple to his mouth.

"Where are your nipple rings?"

She ignored the question.

"Here, bite them, bite them hard make them hurt!"

He strained his head up to take the nipple in his mouth and he sucked hard biting it and pulling it.

"Bite them hard, make them hurt," she said sternly.

He did. He was not afraid to make it hurt. Then it occurred to him he was tied up.

She could feel the pain shoot through her nipple and into her womb, her clit growing, stiffening, her pussy leaking its juices. She felt wild and uninhibited. She was in control now and it was a rush. She straddled him taking his cock deep inside her. She took hold of the head board and lowered both breasts down to his face.

"Lick them, kiss them, suck'em baby, suck'em hard," she panted as her ass snapped down hard on his cock.

She liked the way she felt without the rings. He hadn't paid this kind of attention to her nipples in a long time. The rings had been in the way. He would pull them and clamp them, but what she really wanted was his mouth on them.

She came again. She raised up and looked at him. He looked back at her. She was glistening with sweat. Her skin shined. She looked strong now, not beaten down the way she had been. Her tits rose with each breath. She looked beautiful to him, her hips still slowly rocking on his cock. He could feel her juices running down his balls and between his legs.

"You can cum now baby."

"Can you untie me?"

"No, darling you have to do it like this... with me on top."

He wondered why she was like this. She had been drunk on tequila before, but never wanted to do this.

"Untie me."

"No!"

Then she hopped out of the bed and stood by him seemingly angry.

"We are going to do it my way! Do you hear me?"

He was getting angry now. He was the one who was supposed to be in charge. Things were getting out of hand. His cock began to soften.

She took hold of it and began to stroke it.

"I need this darling. I need to have you do it my way. Do you still love me? I need to know you do," she said in a softer more seductive voice.

"Yes."

"Good."

Then she smiled, happier now, and got back on top of him, eased onto his cock and began to ride him again.

"Now cum for me sweetie. Fuck me till you cum."

He had to concentrate. This wasn't what he was used to, being tied, her on top, giving orders. It was all so distracting. She leaned over and kissed him, her tongue invading his mouth. Usually she sucked his tongue into her, but now she pushed her tongued deeply into his mouth holding his head not letting him breath. She broke her hold for a moment.

"Cum for me baby."

Then she did it again. This time working her pussy on his cock. He could feel her muscles contracting around it, squeezing it.

"You like that don't you. You are just as big a slut as I am darling. I know how much you need my pussy."

Then she kissed him again, smothering him with her lips, fucking his mouth with her tongue, raping his mouth, holding him down as her cunt pumped the cum from his cock. She felt his cock spasm as it shot into her. She continued to fuck him.

"Please stop. It is too sensitive. Please stop, I can't take it," he begged.

She let go of him and stopped.

She raised up and smiling she said, "Okay, but I am not finished."

She moved up straddling his face and lowered her pussy down on his mouth, now minus the ring he had put there.

"Eat me darling, lick me good."

He turned his head away not wanting to taste his own semen. She held his head by his lower jaw with one hand and slapped him with the other. Before he realized it she took both hands, held his head still, and pushed her pussy down on his mouth and rubbed it from his nose to his chin, smearing her juices and his cum all over his face.

"I said EAT IT! I have tasted your cum enough. Now it is your turn."

The slap did something to him. Something in him snapped. He realized the position he was in and he gave in. He began to lick her. Doing so caused him to feel a stirring in the pit of his stomach. This was an entirely new experience. It was exciting. He was a little afraid of it all. He didn't want her to know he liked it. He was completely out of his comfort zone.

"That's better. Lick it good."

She reached behind her back an was surprised to find his cock was hard again.

"Mmmmmm, I think you like my pussy more than you thought."

She stroked him a few times to tease him. Then she roughly fucked his face, pushing down hard smothering him, humping his mouth, feeling his tongue reaching inside her, flicking her clit. She liked this. She liked it a lot. She liked being in control for a change, but what she really liked is that she had discovered he liked it too. It made her feel closer to him than she had in a long time.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?" she said untying him.

He didn't answer but sprang out of bed and looked at her there on her knees kneeling in front of him, on the bed her eyes looking directly into his, challenging him. She turned her eyes away. He took hold of her ankles and in one motion pulled her to him flipping her over on her stomach and spreading her legs and bending her over the side of the bed. He fucked her roughly, but he had just cum and needed more stimulation. He pulled out and with one hand pushed his cock against her sphincter. He needed to show her who was in charge. She stiffened and didn't seem to want it.

"No, don't do that, not there, just fuck me till you cum. That is what I want."

He didn't like that. He wasn't used to her resisting at least not like that, but he did want to cum so he fucked her pussy until he did. After he came she got under the covers and went to sleep.

He was confused by all of this, but glad to have regained some of the intimacy they had lost. The he laid down and went to sleep too.

The next day he left for work as always. She was still asleep. As he drove it all seemed like a dream. She had never been like this with him, never this assertive. Something had changed in her, but more worrisome to him was the change in himself. No matter how you dressed it up, she had dominated him. She had tied him to the bed, she had fucked him, she had made him lick her pussy fresh from his cumming. What bothered him more than her change in attitude was the fact that she knew the effect it had on him. He was vulnerable now. She had found a chink in his armor. He was so sure of himself now. How would it all go...?

When he got home. She wasn't there. He felt a panic. Had she left? Had she left for good? She had been acting so strange. Relax, he told himself. She had been gone before when he came home from work. It was probably nothing to worry about. But he was still anxious. He fixed a drink a went to check his email in the bedroom. As he sat at the computer he heard her car pull into the garage, then the door slam and finally the kitchen door open. He felt nervous, anxious, ill at ease. Why was he feeling like this? She walked into the bedroom.

"Hey you, where have you been?"

"I just went out to see a friend. We had met over the internet and decided to meet in real life," she said sort of laughing.

"Over the internet?"

She was serious now, "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?"

She was challenging him. He was set aback.

"Probably not, but I want to know more about her."

"Who said it was a she?"

"Now listen."

"Oh, take it easy."

Here tone changed from serious to relaxed, "Lets go to bed, work up an appetite and order Chinese," she said smiling seductively.

"Okay," he said before he knew it. He had been so damn horny lately he just gave in. He didn't push and demand an answer. Maybe, he thought, I'll bring it up again.

She beat him to bed. By the time he walked out to the closet she was under the covers, her clothes lying on the floor in a pile. He noticed her bra but no panties. Lately she had been wearing panties, why not now he thought. He got under the covers quickly. She moved toward him, embraced him and kissed him passionately. He lips were soft swollen and hot, her mouth wet.

"I love you so much, you know I can't live without you," she said gasping for breath as she broke the kiss. "I really do. You know I do don't you?"

"Yes, I know.... I love you too."

He was feeling a little anxious about all of this.


She pushed him over on his back and climbed on top of him, straddling him, grinding her pussy against his groin, kissing him hard on the mouth, then on his neck, biting him. Then she leaned over whispering in his ear, "Come on baby, get your dick hard, you know I want it, you know how much I love you and want you." This new more aggressive woman was making him a little uncomfortable. " Am I putting too much pressure on you? Am I rushing you?"

"No, no, I am just tired from work, a little tense I guess," he lied. The truth was he was scared. She was not herself. Something was up. He just didn't know what and it made him uneasy.

She kissed him again, deeply, passionately, roughly, her wetness running from her mouth to his, her tongue tracing his lips, fucking his mouth. She was indeed rushing him. She wanted to cum badly. She had been needing him all day and now she had him.

"Do you want me to tie you up again?" she whispered with hot breath in his ear.

He didn't know if it was the hot breath or the words "tie you up" but his cock stirred instantly. He could feel the excitement in the pit of his stomach as it seemed to twist in a knot.

"You do, don't you?

He didn't say a word. He couldn't even look at her. He wanted it so bad and yet he felt ashamed, embarrassed. No matter he was going to ride it out and see what happened.

She took his arms and stretched them above his head and held his wrists together.

"Don't move."

She tied the rope around them. It was already tied to the bed behind the mattress.

"You already had it there didn't you?"

"Yes. I know you better than you think. I like to see you, to fuck you when you are tied. I just wish you had known me as well."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind," she said as she moved up over his face, her pussy just inches from his mouth. "Since you wouldn't fuck me, you'll have to eat my pussy."

She lowered her pussy down on his mouth roughly. Her pussy was already wet and hot. He could smell her like it had been wet all day. Her pussy was rough from not being shaved either. Usually, she would bath and shave her pussy smooth, but not now. She ground her pussy up and down his face, humping his mouth and nose roughly, the stubble scratching his skin, smearing her juices all over him.

"I love you so damn much baby. Do you love me?" she asked frantically humping his face, nearly smothering him. "Let me feel that tongue baby, you have such a long, strong tongue, let me feel it."

He tried to talk but she held his head and worked her pussy over his mouth and nose faster and faster until she came.

"Damn baby! I have been needing that all day."

She got off of him and laid down beside him her arm over his chest. His arms were still tied by his wrists over his head.

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes, you know I do."

"No I don't. You hurt me really badly, you let me down. I don't know if I can ever trust you the way I used to."

"What do you mean?"

"I trusted you enough that I surrendered myself to you in every way. I let you brand my ass with your initials for god's sake. I let you beat me, humiliate me, treat me like a slut. And I loved every minute of it. I loved you controlling me. You were the first man who ever really got me and what I needed. I know I am a twisted slut, but you loved me and gave me what I needed anyway. You weren't afraid of me like so many others had been. You kept me so well fucked. No man ever fucked me like you did.

"I still am that guy."

"No, no you aren't. At least I am not sure anymore. You hurt me bad. I don't know if things can ever be the same. But I love you so desperately, I can't live without you. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust you like I once did."

12