Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

She shrugged, nodding at the same time.

"It's safest for me. Plus, I like her in a way. I like doing things for her; she's so pleasant when I make her happy, you know?"

"Uh huh." I sighed. "I gotta tell you, that wore off for me when you came along and, I also gotta tell you, that I don't think you can know what you're getting yourself into."

"She said you're jealous. Threatened."

"I don't wanna talk about that. That's between me and her and there's nothing I can do about it anyway. If there was, I'd still enjoy pleasing her, wouldn't I?"

"You think I'm weak minded and naive, but I'm not."

"Not at all. You know a good thing when you see it."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I threw back the rest of the coffee and got up, regretful that I'd gotten into it. I'd decided that I wouldn't talk to her for this very reason, yet there I was doing it because I now wanted her body in addition to Dagmar's, and that was definitely not helping my situation.

"Never mind, I'm just being a jerk again. I'm sorry."

I put the mug on the counter, checked to make sure I had Dagmar's cell phone, and walked out the back door without looking back.

"Conversation over, huh?" Heather said, silhouetted in the sunlit doorway of the darkened garage a few minutes later.

God, she was hot, and damn that Dagmar for not letting her wear clothes!

"Heather, I didn't mean anything by that, okay? I know what you're about, I respect you and I even understand you, but I'm just different. We have different goals here."

"And what goals would they be?"

"I want my life back, you don't."

"I no longer have an old life to go back to. I do have the right to make my own decisions on my future."

"But are you?" I asked, picking up two pieces of pipe from the workbench.

"She's given me a choice at every turn."

"There are no choices in life, only the direction we see as right for us. Any other direction is a mistake, or unintended."

"How very deep."

"It's how you got here, isn't it?" I asked, squeezing by her, thrilling to how her boobs dragged across my chest as I did. "Are you making a choice, or are you perpetuating a mistake? Are you going in the direction you feel is best for you, or are you just continuing off course? The course she's laid out for you and rightfully expects you to take as she herds you."

I shut the door and walked towards my car, not waiting for an answer, but getting one as I loaded the pipe in the hatchback.

"Or, maybe you're right. Maybe I do just know a good thing when I see it."

I dropped the hatch and turned to look at her, saying, "I guarantee you, you ain't seen nothing yet, blondie.", before moving to the driver's door.

"Stop calling me blondie! And where are you going?"

"Some errands of my own, you need anything?"

We looked at each other for a few seconds before she walked over in her obligatory high heels, right in front of me where she looked me in the eyes.

"I need to be taken care of. I need toknowI'm being taken care of, and I need to be secure and happy in that. Mistress provides that for me better than Bryan did, and I choose to stay with her. I'm sorry if you don't approve, but there it is."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said, turning and opening the driver's door.

I was inside, the engine started and about to get turned around when she came closer, leaning down with her forearms on the door's open windowsill.

"Will you please also keep in mind that I'm not your enemy?" she asked, offering a small smile with her request.

"Notyet, you're not."

"Hey, you have your little talents, I have mine. I told you I wasn't born yesterday, don't judge me before you've seen me in action. I just need a little time to get my feet under me here. Look, she said I could go and get some stuff from the house as long as you went too, but we're not to use the Bimmer cause it's not her business, so,... Do you mind?"

"No, I guess not." I sighed, not looking at her.

"So you're not going to be all day, or anything?"

"No, blondie."

"That's great,... frenchie."

I laughed out loud despite myself and even looked at her and her very nicely displayed bust, saying, "That is so lame! Is that the best you could do?"

She laughed a little herself and admitted, "Being offensive doesn't come as naturally to me as it does to you. Go on, drive careful and think about what I said.

"Now I'll just be thinking about your tits."

"Oh? Do you want to play with them before you go?"

" ... What?" I asked, still laughing a little.

"Would you like to see them?"

She didn't wait for an answer, instead took the stretchy neckline of the bodysuit and hauled it down until her melons fell out. Her smile widened as I looked at her erect nipples and my prick rapidly hardened.

"I can't believe I just did that.", she said with a little laugh.

With a smile of my own, I drew her into the car a little further, took one of her breasts and put its nipple in my mouth.

"Mmmmm. I can see your cock getting hard. I suppose you're going to make me suck it later, aren't you?"

Heather was really turning me on now, and I had to force myself to release her breast.

She backed out of the window and straightened, still smiling with her tits dangling free in front of me as I distractedly searched for reverse gear, saying, "Just do me one little favour, eh?"

"What's that?"

"I'll think about what you said, you think about everything I've said, too, alright?"

She nodded and we left each other with our smiles as I backed out.

Damned women.

----- ----- ----- -----

When I returned with my machining done, restocked with whiskey, some beer and finally with the haircut Dagmar had earlier demanded, she was more or less ready to go and harangued me out the door again before I could even get one beer in me.

"Why don't you wear the clothes she got you?" she asked when we reached the city.

"I never have a need to dress up, except for when she calls. The rest of the time, it would be kinda inconvenient for me."

"Well, you look good in them, you should try to wear them around more often. I love the ones she got me."

I had to admit, I did too. At the time, she had on a very (very!) short, billowy black skirt, the kind that would easily be ruffled in a breeze. A tight, white cammie was covered by a short, black, unbuttoned blazer. Her hair was down, and she was smiling as we moved along.

"Um, are you wearing a bra?"

"No. Keep your eyes on the road."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Were you,... I mean, before Dagmar came alone, were you, uhh,... into sex?"

"'Into'it?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, you seem different."

"In what way?"

"Never mind. It's none of my business anyway.", I said, wanting to back out of what had become an awkward question, partly because it really wasn't my business and it made no difference to me one way or the other.

"I adapt." she said simply. But, I like great sex as much as anyone else. I never would have thought of myself having sex with a woman, but,... Well, like I said, I adapt. Last night, when Mistress told me to suck her pussy for her, I didn't mind it so much. In fact, once I got going, I liked it. It turned me on."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"No. Should it?"

"I don't know, I was just asking in relation to myself."

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"Hi Mistress." Heather said naughtily, pointing the cam at herself, waving cheerily.

"Don't drop that fuckin' thing, or she'll break your back!" I called, trying to wrestle the large, flat screen TV out of the backseat of my car. "Would you come and help me with this!?"

"I'm recording, you idiot!" she hissed.

I rolled my eyes, entangled in the seatbelt while the passenger seat slowly fell back.

"I mean it, I've got problems here!"

Okay, okay, you big baby." she said, walking over while still recording. "We have to learn how to use this, you know."

"What,now?"

She untangled the seatbelt and hauled it and the seat forward for me, cam almost right in my face as she recorded the whole momentous event for future posterity. She was at least thoughtful enough to get the screen door for me as I lugged it inside.

After several trips to the car and back for a DVD player, her makeup, more jewelry, blankets and pillows, a legion of stuffed animals and, of course, all of her lingerie while she filmed the whole thing, I stopped at the fridge for a beer.

"You're sweating." she said, standing at the doorway, still pointing the thing at me.

"No duh. When are you gonna put that thing down?"

"Well, I think that Mistress would like to see more than just our horizontal shuffle, don't you?"

"Well,... Go film something else, why don't you?"

"Why?"

"Because it's bugging me.", I said irritably.

"Oh, don't get in a snit." she said, taking the cam away from her face, setting it on the counter and aiming it at the table with the digital screen.

"Get another, I'll sit at the table and have one with you. I hope they're nice and cold."

"Yeah, they're cold." I sighed, willing to settle for this.

I slid the unopened can in my hand across the table at what had become 'her place' before grabbing another for myself. Eying the cam distractedly, I sat across from her.

"You should use it next, after you cool off. Pretty hot out there, huh?"

"It'll cool off soon, when it gets darker."

"Can we set up the TV and DVD tonight?"

"Yeah."

"You know, I like it out here." she said. "Not this old trailer, I hate this dump, but the location is great. We could have bonfires out back with real flame broiled food, even invite Mistress."

"There is a certain freedom to living out here, but the half hour ride to town is kind of a drag."

"Even with me along?" she asked, batting her eyelids comically.

"No, it's better with you as long as you're not harping at me."

"But just think, now you can tell me to shut up and suck your cock when I harp and I'd have to do it.", she laughed.

"Umm, yeah, I guess I could, but I wouldn't."

"Why not? I would think that would be most men's dream."

"Ideally? Yes, but,... Well, maybe I would after all, come to think of it,..."

"No, you wouldn't and I know why."

"Why?"

"Mistress told me you have a lot of respect for women. You'd just let me harp and harp forever."

"But, you'd rather I tell you to shut up and suck." I assumed.

"Maybe.", she shrugged, teasing.

"Do you like sucking cock?"

" ... Yes. My nipples are all hard now just thinking about it."

" ... Heather,..."

"Yeah?"

" ... Come over here."

I rose to meet her, took her hand as both our smiles became smaller, but more personal. I gestured for her to hop up on the old, wooden dining room table and she obliged, sitting with her legs closed, feet up on my chair and looking at me expectantly as she smoothed her skirt on her lap. She showed a lot of upper thigh as I leaned in close from her side.

"I've never even kissed you yet." I said.

"Now would be a good time, then." she coaxed.

So I laid one on her, a good one too, soft and lingering.

"That was nice." she said. "I think I want another."

Again, I obliged, lingering much longer this time before breaking away with my heart hammering and my dick rock hard in my pants again.

"You have a really sexy mouth. I love it, it's one of the first things I noticed about you." I admitted.

"Flatterer.", Heather said just above a whisper.

"It's true."

"Prove it, then. Put some French in me."

She giggled wickedly as I tried to discern that comment.

"How do you mean?" I asked playfully, spreading one of her compliant legs.

"You know the rules, cowboy. That's all up to you." she said, spreading her other leg.

I took the hemline of her mini-skirt in my fingers and casually turned it back as she watched, fully uncovering a small pair of white panties that barely covered her entire genetalia.

Heather looked back up at me, then down at my pants, at the bulge there. She reached out and grabbed it through the black denim, squeezing and rubbing a little before looking back up at me, lips parted and eyes begging.

I put my hands directly between her legs and caressed her pussy, hearing the delicate smacking of her wet lips, seeing for the first time the trickle that ran towards her anus.

"Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh, yess. Mmmmmmm."

I bent and took the nape of her neck in my other hand, under her hairline and kissed her again, like the last time as we lustfully re-explored each other. She spread her legs further, sticking her chest out and leaning back a little as my tongue asked entry at her lips. It was granted and the zipper at the front of my jeans fell as I poked around in her mouth, caressing needfully with my hand at the back of her neck and pulling her closer.

"Mmmmm. Uhhhmmmmmm!" she hummed, putting her hand in my pants.

"Ahhh! Oh, let me suck your cock now, baby. 'Kay?" she begged. "Ohhh, yes. Oh! Give me your,..."

I climbed up on the table at her side and on my knees, my hand returning to her crotch afterward and rubbing, harder and slower. She undid my pants the rest of the way and got my swollen prick out as her pelvis twitched to my touch. I jumped in her hand as she stroked me slowly, staring at it while gasping and sighing.

She leaned forward and kissed my tattoo, licking it and sucking briefly before turning those acts on my balls. With her other hand, she stroked my forearm as I dipped my fingers inside the white material between her legs, dragging over her erected clitoris and down between her lips. She stopped stroking and squeezed my wrist when two of my fingers slipped up inside her canal, making her keen a high note as she went down on my cock.

She was good in front of her husband, whether she knew it or not, and she was even better now that she was apparently given over to it. She took my dick out of her mouth, stringing a long, thick line of her saliva, allowing it to run down my balls where she caught it with her tongue, licking it up while looking at me.

Her eyelids were slitted as she now bucked into my hand, saliva on her cheek and chin as I lightly circled her clitoris with my thumb, fingering her at the same time. She popped me into her mouth again, taking as much as she could, trying to deep throat me, doing it on her third attempt and leaving it there as her other hand now joined mine in her panties.

Her throat made those great little choking sounds as I took a fistful of blonde at the back of her head. I pulled back and gently fucked her mouth while she picked up the rhythm.

A short time later, I was getting close and I could tell she was as well. She was really something with her legs spread as wide as she could get them and sucking my rod like it was her last meal, like the slut that Dagmar had told her to be for me. And she loved it.

Sure enough, when she came, she made that squealing wail sound that I really got off on and could never quite describe. I came at the same time, hauling her head back by her hair, crying out in those blissful moments as she jacked me into her squealing face, over those lips and into her open, orgasmic mouth. I'd forgotten she was quite a squirter herself and watched it cascade and splash around our fingers and out from beneath the front of her now thoroughly soaked panties.

When my own jism finally stopped spurting over her face, I kept doing what I was doing down there. She did as well and, after another half minute, Heather had yet another orgasm, this one making her jerk and writhe almost uncontrollably with my still hard cock in her hand.

She went slowly limp and, with a dazed expression, allowed me to lower her to the table. I sat on the edge and coughed, grinning and in a daze of my own.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"Is it on?"

Yes, it's recording, just point it with- no, not like- what are you doing!?"

"I'm recording the time." I explained, pointing the stupid cam at the nine dollar wall clock that had somehow survived the carnage of Dagmar days before.

"You stupid, crazy Frenchman, the time and date is on the video!"

"Whatever, I don't use this shit! And I'm not a Frenchman!"

"Then just listen to what I'm telling you!"

"I don't know why you want to record us setting up the TV anyway, it's stupid as hell, she doesn't wanna see this crap."

"I told you, she doesn't just want to see us screwing! She'd appreciate something like this, can't you just let me do something nice for her!?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Because, instead of acting like a doofus, I actually talk to her and get to know her, that's how! You should try it sometime, Mr. Mouth!"

"Aw, gimmie a fuckin' break, I'm not that ba- what're you doing?"

"I'm smelling your breath!"

"Get away from me!"

"I told you before, I'm not letting a drunk boff me!"

"Oh my god, I just had another beer, alright!?"

"Well, don't have any more, she won't be happy if she sees you blundering around, tripping over your own knuckles!"

"Oh, veeery funny, blondie, ha fuckin ha! Y'know, I've had girlfriends like you! Spoiled little elitist bitches with the same sense of entitlement!"

"Go fuck yourself, Frenchman!" she yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

"Youshut up!" she returned.

It was all so pointless. I closed my eyes and tried to regain control over myself as she grabbed the cam out of my hands.

"Now look, you hold it up here at eye level so the perspective's right! Don't hold it like you were, halfway down your chest, it'll look like-!"

"I think I can figure out how to point the fuckin' thing, I'm not a child!"

"Well, if I didn't tell you, this would have looked like it was recorded by one!"

"Yes, okay, I get it, eye level, eye level!"

"Great, just stop shooting the stupid clock, and we'll be allset!Look, just film me from here, we'll erase this part later!Okay!?"

"Whatever!"

(it was a good plan, unfortunately we forgot to do it)

Heather stood in front of the camera, cleaned up from our previous session, wearing the sexiest maid's uniform I've ever seen and cleared her throat. Then she instantly transformed her face with a slightly too bright, yet sincere smile and greeted Dagmar.

"Hi, Mistress! We're here setting up the TV and DVD player from my old place and, as you can see, I now have a camera man. He's cute, too, and I think he's hot for my body. Anyway, he's got everything all set up and all the cables set out, so now I'm going to do the do."

"I thought you wanted me to hook it up."

"No, just tosetit up for me.", she corrected, wiggling that bitchy ass of hers to the TV with the whole bottom half of it hanging out of the black, lace skirt. "A lady shouldn't be sweating and doing hard work like that when there's a man around to do it. Besides, your old setup was a mess until I got here, you obviously don't know what you're doing."

"What about women's lib, equal opportunity and all that stuff?" I challenged.

"Well, baby, that's a lot more flexible than you'd think."

"How convenient."

"It works for me, yeah."

It took her a little under twenty minutes to set it up to her standards, 'synchronizing remotes', and such. (whatever that meant) The entire time, her cleavage and ass was hanging out for both me and the camera, turning me on like crazy and proving her sex appeal to be as strong as her bitchiness.

I wondered, howdidI keep coming up with women like that, anyway? Were all women like that now, or was I really just a big jerk who pissed them off until they wanted away from me? Even worse, what if it meant that everything Dagmar had said about me really was true and that I was doomed to women like this for the rest of my life?

"All done. Now, you go on and change into your nice clothes and come back out." she said, taking the camera from me with a pleasant smile. "Go on, I have a surprise for you when you get back." she said, pointing the cam at me now, effectively chasing me to our room with it.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers