Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

She complied, reaching down, beyond the end of her shirt tails to stroke herself. After a minute or two, there was no doubt that she was now enjoying the forced invasion as I found a slow, careful rhythm. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm when Dagmar spoke again.

"Lord Tesh, if you wish to indulge, please feel free."

"That is very generous of you." he replied.

I glared at him hatefully as he got up with a grin and stood in front of Heather. He slowly pulled her blouse open and mauled her breasts with his hands through her white demi-bra. He pressed the bulge in the front of his pants to her face and she jerked back, looking up at him with an expression I could only imagine.

"Get my cock out and suck it, girl." he told her.

She could only do as she was told, undoing his pants and pulling them down so that his stiff rod pointed at her face. Tesh didn't waste any time, sticking it right in her open, desperately groaning mouth.

"Omm-hmmmm!!, she whined around him as he started slowly fucking her mouth, she fingering herself and holding on to his thigh with her other hand.

Needless to say, I hated him for this.

"Oh, Lord Tesh, if you would, Ididpromise her a heavy diet of cum this evening." Dagmar informed."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." he replied, grinning down at me again.

"Ommmmmmpp!! Mmmm!!" Heather pathetically objected, ever closer to orgasm.

I was also getting quite a bit closer, vaguely wondering what was with all these simultaneous orgasms between us, when Lady Tesh looked to our owner and spoke.

"Dagmar, I would be honored if you would join us, dear.(sigh!)"

Dagmar, who had been drinking quite a bit herself, smiled wider, showing her teeth and replied, "Normally, I don't indulge under such circumstances but, tonight,..."

She rose, a little unsteadily and unbuttoned the blazer of her casual business suit, opening it and shrugging it over her shoulders, revealing a low cut, black cotton cammie with almost non-existent shoulder straps. Her nipples assaulted the cotton, large breasts bouncing gently as she walked slowly to where Lady Tesh sat caressing the back of Petals head, long red nails combing through her little submissive's hair.

"In all the time we've known each other," Dagmar sleazed, "I never realized you liked girls, Rhonda."

"Mmmmm!" Tesh replied thrusting herself into Petals face and smiling in anticipation as Dagmar approached. "Nor I, you."

Dagmar rested one knee on the couch and leaned over, kissing Lady Tesh's upturned face on the mouth as Lord Tesh and I watched. His wife gladly returned the gesture, then licked the other Dominant woman's closed lips while Dagmar enjoyed the feel of it, her eyes and lips closed.

Now my hands were on Heather's tits, pulling her back to me.

"Ahhh, fuck!" I groaned, just about to cum. "Oh, Heather, fuck!"

"Mmmm!? Mmmm!? Awmmmmmmb! AWWWWWWWWMMMMM!! MMMBB!! MMMMPH!!, she screamed as I shot my load deep into her ass, burying myself and feeling her own orgasm causing her sphincter to grip my prick, dragging more and more cum out of me while I half yelled, half croaked my release.

Both my hands on her hips now, I continued pumping until I was empty and beyond, still turned on despite the unwanted, surrounding circumstances.

A waiter stopped and practically forced a drink of something down my throat, the erection behind his pants in my face, before moving off, leaving me almost dazed. I was approaching my limit and if-

My eyes happened to fall on Dagmar. Her hand was down the top of Rhonda Tesh's dress and tweaking a nipple. She licked her lips, then glanced pointedly around at the watching crowd.

"Please, feel welcome to join us, if you like." she invited with a graciously horny grin.

This, I correctly figured, was bad. Unfortunately, that impression didn't last, not that it would have mattered anyway.

A hand grabbed me by the considerably shorter hair on the top of my head, forcing my face to look up. It was a plump woman in a short, velvety black, little dress, a wide, silver linked belt around her middle. She attacked my mouth with her lips and tongue, drawing me backwards and out of Heather, my hands regretfully leaving their protective position on her breasts. The strange woman wasn't wearing a collar, not that her actions left any doubt as to her status.

"Don't worry about your little friend." she said in a strong, willful voice, her striking face smiling down at me. "Just be a good boy and get on your back so I can sit on your face."

I looked the full figured, alluring, yet almost doll like woman up and down as she pushed me to the floor, not having much problem with this.

"Oh, you like a big girl, do you?" she leered, hiking her dress up with her hands and a series of seductive wiggles from her round hips.

Amazingly, I was still hard but, even if I wasn't, this would have gotten me there again and I think that's when I simply abandoned myself without a further thought. I decided I would have fun with this sexy 'Dominant'.

A naked man without a collar was now thrusting his cock into Heather, making her wail on Tesh's cock once more. I couldn't tell which hole he was fucking, his back being mostly towards me, but I guessed it was her pussy, judging by his angle. Her eyes were wide and they were watching the opposite couch. Just before the nicely plump Dominant, having straddled my upper body on her knees, brought her crotch down to my face, I glanced over, my eyes widening as well.

Lady Tesh was climaxing to Petal's tongue, making it look like she was hyperventilating, when a hard penis found its way into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and sucked while Dagmar watched, still grinning, still with her hand down the front of Rhonda's dress as another man respectfully lowered the zipper on the back of her tight business skirt from behind. It went all the way down to the top of the slit in back where the zipper separated, causing the skirt to fall away.

Dagmar looked back, turning her grin on him, saying something I didn't quite catch, then sharing kisses with him as his hands rested on her hips, over the gold silk garter belt she wore that matched her low cut panties, both with black edging that went well with her black garter straps and stockings. What a turn on she was, but I never would have imagined her to get involved in a furball like this. It didn't figure, but I had another, more immediate concern right then.

The doll faced woman shoved herself right up to my mouth, giving me a close up of her black, crotchless panties with narrow, fluttery, silver lace at every edge. Right away, I kissed her clitoris hard, sucking it in my mouth after and playing with it.

She groaned as I reached up and clamped my fingers at the low neckline of her dress, roughly tearing it downwards and spilling out her large, soft, fluffy tits as she exclaimed a surprised note.

Lord Tesh ejaculated into Heather's mouth with a short yell. I watched her sucking, slurping it all back and noisily swallowing the way she did. It must have been a hell of a load, because some ran out around the corners of her mouth, dripping down on her tits, now freed and sitting up on the lowered and bunched cups of her bra. More spilled out from her mouth, mixed with her saliva, and over her lower lip and chin when he removed his spent member from her mouth. She looked up at him, still being jolted repeatedly from behind as he staggered backward a little.

A waiter now stepped up to her and force fed her a drink in the same fashion it was done to me, the man fucking her slowing to allow for this until it was done, after which he resumed his previous pace. Another swollen prick bobbed in front of her face and she took it in her hand willingly, stroking it, then licking the strangers balls.

Dagmar, in the meantime, was now on both her knees, up on the couch and stroking the bared penis of the man who'd removed her skirt. He'd moved to her side and the two were deep kissing while his hand explored down the back of her panties. The man whose cock was in Lady Tesh's mouth was slowly lowering the spaghetti straps of her top down her arms until her dark, chocolate brown and fully erect nipples came into view. The garment slipped beneath her tits and he looked reverently at them, their heavy shape as inviting to me as they were to him.

Petal was nowhere in sight, in her place, a man with a collar who was fucking Lady Tesh, also longingly regarding Dagmar's tits.

I looked away, pinching the nipples of the Dominant woman on my face, the soaked lace ruffles getting in my mouth as I hungrily sucked her opening, tonguing it every now and then, drawing out her essence as she held her pussy open for me with two splayed fingers. I couldn't see who it was, but another warm, wet pussy suddenly enveloped my cock, sliding down its length and grinding firmly at the bottom before the mystery woman started bouncing lightly, quickly, her long nails playing in the hair on my chest and belly, over my tattoo.

There were groups of people all around now in various states of undress, doing various things to each other. I realized I was involved in an actual orgy, that this was what I'd given myself over to, but it was too late then. It was too late when that red Mustang ended Kelly Preston's life.

On the floor beside me, Heather was now on her back, a man underneath her and inside her ass as another fucked her pussy while holding her legs spread wide. She still had her bra on and a third man straddled her chest, fucking her tits as she held them together for him, a fourth fucking her mouth.

Dagmar was actually on her hands and knees, sucking a man's large, erect penis and really doing one hell of a job. Lady Tesh was on her back beneath her, sucking her tits while the man Dagmar had been kissing was behind her once again, slowly pulling her panties down her ass.

He lined his cock up and entered her from behind, making her close her eyes and suck all the harder.

The Dominant I was eating came very satisfyingly, actually kissing me afterwards, then moved away to reveal the mystery pussy pounding my dick. It was Queeny. She looked pretty satisfied too, and I remember spending some time with her, necking with and fucking her missionary style on a couch, but no other details.

In fact, I don't remember much at all after that, beyond a few highlights, one of them being Dagmar removing a cock from her mouth to catch her breath while being pounded from behind, only to have it ejaculate in her face. The first two heavy shots hit her forehead and hairline, the third her cheek, the fourth and fifth over her lips and chin and into her mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" Ohhhh! Ahhhhhh!" she cried at each shot with a surprised tone.

Another man walked up and spurted into her face as well and I remember how she looked up at him as he did, the smile on her face and how she caught my eye afterwards. She regarded me with the strangest expression with warm, sticky jism running down from her hair. She winked at me and went down on Lady Tesh as she squirmed beneath her to a sixty nine position.

The next morning, I wished I couldn't remember any of it.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers