Changes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"Hey, Mistress.", she laughed. "Know what I think? I think you should be fucked right up the ass."

"Oh, no! Pet, please, I'm a virgin back,... there.", she trailed off, watching Heather laugh all the harder, no doubt remembering how Heather tried to tell her that the night before.

"All the more reason. Yes, you've convinced me."

"Noooooo, please, I'm sorry! Please, pet, please don't! I'll never-! Ahhh! AHHHH! NOOOOO!" she yelled as I started pushing at her back door with my middle finger, already lubed up with her essence.

"Keep sucking my pussy, Mistress." Heather brusquely ordered, shoving Dagmar's desperate features between her legs again.

Her beautiful hips and thighs trembled as I invaded to the knuckle, slowly plunging in and out as I fucked her. Before long, I switched to my thumb, enjoying the sight of her trying to squirm away from it.

"That's it, use your tongue." Heather approved, looking down at the top of her head.

She no longer held her by the arms, instead Dagmar's tied hands rested just below Heathers tits, her long, black nails dancing nervously over her submissive's bare skin as her incoherent tone became more frantic at the steady insertion of my probing thumb.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" she asked Dagmar. "I can see you are, you must be very slutty. I mean to enjoy eating out a woman while your own male submissive gets ready to fuck your ass from behind like you're some common bitch? I would have thought you were better than that."

"Mmmmmmmmmm!!" Dagmar cried in her defense.

"But you're doing very good on my pussy. You're- Ahh, Mistress! What a good cunt licker you are!"

"Mmm-hmmm-hmmmm!!" Dagmar sobbed.

And then my cockhead was pressing against her ass and, again, she tried to squirm away, only to be stopped by the edge of the table. I began to slowly work my way in, not quite as slowly and carefully as I did with Heather, but slow enough for Dagmar, I figured.

"Uhhhhh! Noo, please pet, don't do this to me!"she begged, managing to tear her face away from between Heather's legs.

It actually had an effect on me. I felt bad for her with that pleading expression, her shame and fear so evident as she looked back at me and, as I even told Heather and as unwarranted as they were, it wasn't as if I didn't have some feelings for her. Heather must have seen my hesitation and pity.

"Try to relax your sphincter, Mistress, it'll hurt a lot less that way."

"Oh god, no!"

"And soon, it'll be very nice for you." Heather finished, glancing up at me for a second before adding, "Isn't that what you told me last night? Hm?"

"I'm sorry! Ple- OWWWWWWWW! NOOOOO- OWWWWWWWW!"

Heather let her watch while I slowly worked my way in, my Mistress's mouth open in disbelief, expelling pained and affronted sounds, but no longer pleading or looking at me, only at what I was doing.

"Relax, Mistress. Oh, you look so pretty with a cock in your ass, don't you?" Heather teased, fingering herself now as she watched. "I'll bet you wish you had another cock to suck right now. Slutty woman, but you know we love you for it.(giggle)

"Uhhh! Ahhhhhh! Owwwwww! Ohhhhhhhhh!! Guuuuuuuhhhh!!"

"Ohhhh, a lot of nice cum on your face? Mmmmm, I love how it shows up against your dark complexion, you know. And in that- Uhnn! Uhhh! -nice, thick, beautiful, black hair!"

I was all the way in, my hands resting on her hips now as I moved it around with my pelvic muscles, testing her ability to stay relaxed and even grinding her just a little. I'm still not sure if it was her particular biology that made it so good, or if it was the plain and simple fact that it was Dagmar's ass that my prick was buried in, but it definitely was good.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Awwwwwww! Oooooooooohh!?"

I drew slowly out to start pumping the saucer eyed brunette that owned me as she gasped long and loud, as if to say, "Well, I never!".

"Oh, god!" Heather piped. Oh, fuck, I lo-! Hohhhhh! Love seeing,... you like this! Uhhhfffuuu! Oh, fuck! Suck my cunt, Mistress!"

Heather pressed Dagmar's face back between her legs, humping her mouth urgently. She ground out three long, gravelly yells through her clenched teeth as she came, her considerable squirt drenching Dagmar's face as she struggled uselessly to move away while I fucked her beautiful ass.

"Ohhh, yeah! Ohhh, god, that was so good! Ohhh, yeah! Lick me clean, Mistress. Uhh! Yeah, lick,...! Mmmmmmmmmm! Yeah, get it all, you nasty little cunt licker!"

I was pumping away quite happily at this point and, like with Heather the night before, I could feel Dagmar adjusting to it, beginning to indeed enjoy it as her muted shrilling began to demonstrate.

Heather then helped Dagmar raise her upper body, me taking over with my hands at her sides as Heather attacked her tits and nipples with mouth and fingers. Dagmar's tied hands were now supporting her on the tabletop in front of her, rather than being used in her now abated struggles.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!"Dagmar exclaimed.

"Fuck!" I breathed in her ear, getting close. "Oh, fuck, Mistress! I'm gonna blow my load right in your face!"

"Ohhh-ohhhh-ohhhh-ohhh-ohhhh!!"

Over her shoulder, I could see Heather really going to town, pinching her nipple with her fingers to the point of pain, nibbling and biting the other, squeezing and sucking here and there while her spray slowly stopped its trickle down Dagmar's face, cleavage and breasts.

"'Cause you really do look good with cum on your face!" I panted.

"Ohhhhhhh!! Ooooooooooohh, pet!"

"I'm sooo glad you introduced me to this!"

"Nn-nnhhaaaaaaaa!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?" I teased. "And nobody's even touching your pussy; you love it!"

"Oh, god! OH, GOD! NNNOOOOOOO! OHHHH, FUUUUUUCKK!"

I managed to keep screwing her until she was mostly finished her orgasm before I whipped myself out of her, dragged her off the table and to the floor on her knees.

"Jerk him off in your face, Mistress!" Heather ordered, looking down from the tabletop.

Dagmar's eyes looked like they were going to roll and close in a faint, but she grabbed my cock and did as she was told, dousing her tear stained face in my seed, pumping my cock until no more would come out.

"Yeaaah! Yeaaaaaaah!" Heather approved, watching the whole thing with a very satisfied grin. "That's one dirty, slutty fuckin' woman."

I sat heavily in one of the wooden kitchen chairs, looking at Dagmar. It turned out that she was still crying and I remember how strange it was to feel so satisfied, yet so regretful at the same time. But she deserved it, no matter what kind of blowback Heather and I may eventually suffer. It didn't matter, something had to be done.

After a minute, where we just watched her stare into her lap, crying softly, she awkwardly got to her feet. Putting a hand over her ass, a forearm over her chest, she hobbled slowly for the door without a word or glance at us.

"Where are you going?" Heather asked carelessly.

Our Mistress stopped and, after a pause, said without turning in a low, flat voice, "Unless you're planning on detaining, or killing me, I'm going home to decide your fates."

"Oh.", Heather replied, casually slipping off the table, distractedly checking the nails of her right hand as though she'd damaged one while force feeding Dagmar her pussy. "Whatever. Yes, you can go."

After a short pause, Dagmar began plodding her way to the door again.

"Oh, by the way, Mistress, thanks so much for the use of that video camera."

This time, Dagmar Alejandro came to a very abrupt halt. This time, she slowly turned and set two disbelieving eyes on Heather as I did the very same thing.

"And you're right, it really is a pretty good one. I'm sure it caught every single little detail from the bedroom, not to mention your little admission concerning Kelly Preston and our good friend David, here. See, it just came to me in a flash. Yeah, there I was, huddled on the couch, waiting for you to beat me half to death and,'Poink!'There it was. So, when your back was turned,... Weeeeell, I kinda scampered in there and set it up on the dresser. Great angle, I'm sure. Anyhow, after you leave, we're going out to make a lot of copies of that footage and spread them around to a lot of different hiding places where they can be,... accessed. I'd like to see the team that can tell you with no uncertainty that there's no more of them floating around out there somewhere."

Dagmar's forearm dropped from her chest as her jaw dropped to the floor. She wasn't even crying anymore, just completely and, understandably, stunned.

"I think it would be in your best interests to come have a sit-down with us, Mistress. I think we have a few things we need to, umm,... work out?"

Heather closed the distance between them and respectfully took Dagmar's arm, gently leading her to the couch while gesturing with her eyes that I should come as well.

I shook myself out of my own little stupor and pulled my pants back up before joining them on the couch, Dagmar between us. Heather had one hand on her shoulder, the other on her thigh as if comforting her. What was her game now?

"Well, why don't I start?" Heather suggested. "Now that everyone's all settled and ready to listen, I mean. First and foremost, I think it's pretty safe to say that we're free of you, isn't that so, Mistress?"

It was true. It hadn't really occurred tomeuntil she spelled it out for Dagmar, but it was true. And the irony! That the person I once considered a gold digging idiot and a parasite had actually done it, had in fact brought Dagmardown!I looked at the lovely, opportunistic blonde, for whom I'd grown real feelings for, with no small amount of respect.

" ... You're free of me.", Dagmar admitted in a defeated tone so quiet that I wouldn't have heard it had I not been sitting right there.

"Especially once you consider how far reaching this is. I mean, the fact that you can influence cops will go over like,...Wow!Well, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I do want you to be aware of just how awareIam of what this would do to you, especially since you took such pains to do it for us."

Dagmar shook her head subtly, looking down into her lap. I could only imagine what she was thinking.

"So, if we leave, ('if'?) after you give David all his money back, you're not going to cause us any trouble, lest you bring it on yourself, are you?"

"No.", she answered in the same small tone, like a girl who'd been caught setting glass bottles out on the highway.

"That's nice to hear, Mistress, because despite everything, I'd hate to have it come to that and I know David agrees, don't you, baby?

"Yes.", I agreed readily. "What do you mean, 'if' we leave?"

"Well, it's possible that our Mistress still wants us. We may be free of her, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we should leave her. Does it?"

"What!?"

Even Dagmar's head lifted partway at this.

"Our only problem with Mistress is how she abuses us and she only got away with abusing us because she could. Now we're free of her and she'd have to act with more respect, especially now that she knows from every angle what it's like to be personally humiliated and degraded and used like a sheep."

"Heh! No. I'm leaving, with or without you. I'd hate to do it, sweets, but I am so fuckin'outtahere-"

"Look, can you not give me just an ounce of credit at this point?" Heather asked. "Just listen and think before you decide to run off this time."

I threw up my palms and let them fall to my lap, rolling my eyes and shaking my head in temporary surrender.

"What were you going to do?" she asked. "Where were you going to go? Another town, another shitty, depressing life that you'll eventually run out on so you can feel free for a time, rather than dealing and making something of your life somewhere? You don't even know what happiness is, and I doubt you ever did. Mistress was exactly right about you. And look at me, what was I? Just a gold digger, like you knew. A prostitute, you might even say. I was lost and so were you, but we're not lost now. Are we? Mistress needs us and we need her too."

"That's a pretty hard sell, blondie." I told her.

"You know it's true, frenchie. She knew things about us, told us what we are and made us see it, whether you want to admit it or not. We're misfit runaways and she's,... another kind of misfit. I'm sorry, Mistress, but you know it's true."

"This is fucked." I informed her.

"Well, duh! Yeah, it's fucked, but look at what Mistress did to have you near and dear. She was that lonely, and she picked you to go to those lengths for. You have to admit, it blows a date atTim Horton'sright out of the water."

Now Dagmar was looking right at Heather, a different kind of surprise on her jismed face.

"And she actually liked me enough to get me away from Bryan, and she's right when she says he would have been caught sooner or later and I probably would have gone down with him. And you know what else?" she asked, regarding Dagmar with a smile. "She's as smart as you told me she was, and I'm sure she knew me for the gold digger I was, even if Bryan didn't, but she still took me. I'm perfectly willing to stay with Mistress and you should too, if you know what's good for you. Umm, that is,... if you'll have us, Mistress."

I couldn't believe it, but Dagmar began crying again. She nodded and earned a kiss from Heather. Then Dagmar actually hugged her, Heather hugging back, patting her shoulders and comforting her! (fuck me!)

After a moment, they separated and Heather looked at me with welled up eyes, sniffed a little and said, "It's okay, she'll be reasonable and things will be a lot better, right, Mistress?"

Dagmar managed to look at me and somewhat jerkily nodded, adding, "I promise,... Things will be better. I'm- Please stay, pet?"

I remembered the conversation we had in the car then, how she admitted that there would be no memorial on the sidewalk for her, any more than there would for me. Even at the time, it was a bit of a touching, albeit morbid, moment of honesty between us.

Then, for some reason, I thought of that letter from Gary that I'd never opened.

"I really do care for both of you." she offered in a small voice.

"And I'm not going anywhere." Heather said. I'm staying, whether you leave us or not. David, she brought us together. We have feelings for one another that we've admitted to, as well as our feelings for Mistress. This could be so much more, like neither of the three of us has ever had, you know that. And besides, if we did leave together, how long do you really think we'd last without Mistress, being the way we are? We need her like she needs us."

"(siiiigghhhh!)Alright! Yes."

They both smiled and hugged me, Dagmar kissing me as well, crying into my shoulder and thanking me as Heather's tears finally ran down her cheeks. I couldn't blame her, with the lump in my throat.

After a minute, when we were all just looking a little uncomfortably at one another in this new situation that I never would have seen coming in a bazillion years, Dagmar spoke falteringly.

"Idoneed you both. I didn't realize it,... I have no,... You're the only people who won't laugh at me. I'm so sorry,..."

"I know you are, Mistress." I told her sincerely. "I do believe you, but I hope you understand that this doesn't mean you get our footage, since I can never know if I'd get all the evidence."

"That's true." Heather said, "But trust is one of those little issues we have to work on, isn't it? I think that in time, all of our evidence and Mistress's will be destroyed and they'll be no question of that in anyone's mind."

I nodded, satisfied with that, but warned, "We still have to deal with Mistress's social condition. It's really not a big deal for us in that sense, but I can well imagine it would be for her."

"She's strong and she has us, she'll deal."

"No. She has to be what she is and she won't be if she's always ashamed to face up to anyone, even if it's only a little ashamed in time, 'cause by then,... It's not good for her, and therefore not good for us."

They both looked at me, Dagmar with hope in her eyes that I could deal with this. And she was right to hope.

I gave her a small, affectionate smile, and said, "Mistress,... Heather's gonna take you into the bathroom and get you cleaned up and then into some clothes. Then, she's gonna take you out the road to your place and help you pack a bag, or two. I'll meet you both there later and we'll be gone from here and all your problems before nightfall."

"Uhh,...", Heather put in. "I don't think we should start out by-"

"No!" Dagmar interrupted. "We should. Of course we should, pets. You're right, I need to,... I need to get far away from here and the people I know."

"Are you sure, Mistress?" What about your job?"

"I could just drop by and sign the release forms-"

"Don't bother." I said. "That's not how this is done, you're taking care of yourself here, that's all. Just pack light and remember your cell phone and laptop, or whatever you do personal business with, and you're all set."

"Maybe you're right." Heather agreed, thoughtful now. "Maybe it would be better if the three of us started again somewhere else, leave all this here, behind us."

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Toronto?" I asked in passing.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

In another house, on another lonely, rural road and four months later, I stood in our new bedroom in our nice new mini-home with Gary's letter in my hand.

Dagmar bought the land, half cleared the trees and had the new, split level mini-home delivered along with a shop in the backyard. It was a beautiful spot and, as usual, Dagmar knew exactly what we wanted. She herself had yet another, even more luxurious condo in Whistler, twenty minutes away, and would often come to visit, as she had on this day.

Life was good, the promise of that better future coming through for all three of us as we adjusted to each other's needs, wants, failings and expectations with a new understanding, but it was around the anniversary of Gary's depressing suicide that it all seemed to feel unreal somehow, that a grim reality was lurking just outside the door and I had to open it sooner or later. It began to weigh on my mind, so much so that Heather began asking what was wrong with me. I put her off, but I should have known she'd tell Mistress, just as she eventually did about my drinking habits.

Dagmar, Heather standing stubbornly beside her, insisted I tell her what was up, so I relented and told them the whole fucked up story. She solemnly insisted on reading the letter, telling me that if it was bad, I didn't have to read it, that if it was good, it would only help to put the incident behind me all the sooner. Of course, I gave in, what with both of them at me.

So, there I was, holding the letter, staring at it and remembering him up to that final time I saw him in the bar, trying to decide what he'd want to tell me, what his state of mind must have been. Turning from the dresser, I slowly left the room, walked down the short, split level hall and down the stairs. They were sitting, waiting for me at the kitchen table.

"Let's have it, pet."

Heather looked at me with worried eyes as I handed it over, then sat beside her and across from Mistress. I looked out the window at the peaceful scenery as she removed a silver letter opener from her purse (who carried letter openers around, anyway?) and calmly cut through the top of the envelope with it. Putting the opener back in her purse, she now removed her reading glasses, which I personally found to be incredibly sexy on her, and put them on, then removed the paper from inside the envelope, unfolding and reading it.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers