Changes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

Dagmar's brow sharpened. At one point she actually closed her eyes for a moment, only barely shaking her head before moving on. When she was done, she refolded the paper, removed her glasses and regarded me with an almost curious expression, dropping the letter on the table in front of her.

Saying nothing for the moment, she stood and gestured with her head that Heather should come over and read the letter. They traded chairs, Dagmar turning hers to face me as Heather sat and picked up the folded loose-leaf.

"Turn your chair, pet, I want to tell you something and I want you paying attention." she said firmly.

Once turned, she sat forward, running her fingers through my hair as if to neaten it before speaking with an apologetic smile.

"What you told me about Gary rings very true from what he wrote. And, after you told me about the problems in his life, before I even read that letter, I knew that you were completely justified in leaving him there to his fate, as it were. He would have dragged you down, he would have been a dead weight that you would have had to support until he got into trouble, and then what? You'd have had to leave him somewhere anyway, if he didn't drag you down with him."

"What the ffff-?" Heather hissed.

"You did the right thing, pet, don't ever think any different. You were never responsible for him when he was alive, and you're not now that he's dead, either. You understand?"

"Yes. But it's hard to live in the facts sometimes, Mistress."

"Hard for you. It's a negative side effect of natural loyalty, you might say. But he made his choices, didn't he? Would you have made them for him? Were you qualified, would he have listened if you were? We only have ourselves to blame for our choices, and that includes him."

"Asshole!" Heather exclaimed incredulously as Mistress rolled her eyes. "A grade-A, first classassh-!"

"Yes, girl, okay, I could have said that, but I didn't, did I?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

"Okay, now I gotta read it for myself." I said.

"No.", they both replied in harmony.

"Is it that bad?"

"He was obviously in a very bad place when he wrote this, I mean to even mail it afterwards,... Look, he fixated on you, he,... he meant for that letter to cut you as deeply as it could, and it was all completely unjustified."

"Total fucking bullshit."

"Girl, would you please stopinterrupting me?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

"Not yet, you're not, but keep it up and you will be."

"Yes, Mistress."

" ... As I wasaboutto say, pet, I don't want you reading the details, because you don't have to. You know all you need to know about that letter; yes, it's bad, but it's not your problem, or anything you should think about, or allow to mess you up. I understand it'll be on your mind a little while, but work to get over it and remember what I'm telling you, not what your baseless guilt and some depressed mood may tell you anddon'tstart hitting the bottle again! For all you know, you're just one person on a list of people who received a letter like that from him."

Heather stuffed the envelope with the letter into Dagmar's purse, nodding encouragingly at me and what Dagmar was saying. And shewasright. I knew that and knew that I really did know all I needed about the contents of that letter. I'm not saying that I was over it, just sort of unstressed about it and in a place where I could finally put that thing out of my mind. The damned letter had been dealt with and now there was just the memories that it left behind.

I slowly smiled a little as I looked at Dagmar, and said, "You're wise, Mistress."

Just like a proper Dominant is supposed to be.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers