Changing Channels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thanks. Whatever you have is fine." He watched Phoebe enter the kitchen and then turned to the television. He flipped it on and began to change channels. "I wonder what's on in this show's time slot when you're actually in the show," he wondered to himself.

Phoebe came back into the room with two glasses and handed him one. Just then they head Prue's voice from the attic.

"What the hell-- What's this stuff, Piper? OH GROSS!!"

"Sounds like Prue's awake," Phoebe said with a smile. She sat down on the sofa next to Peter. "So I guess that now that we solved that mystery, we can look into helping you now. You still think that we're just characters on a show you watch?"

"No, I'm pretty certain that you're all real. I mean, this must not be a T.V. show because I've never seen an episode like this..."

Phoebe laughed. "Yeah, that was definitely one of the better curses I've had put on me. But I'm glad I didn't get sloth," She added. "Or gluttony. I don't think my figure could've taken that."

Peter continued to flip through the channels as he talked to Phoebe. "But it's weird. I remember seeing all these shows with you and your sisters and I know so much about you... I just don't know what the hell happened to me. I mean, it's just like if you ran into these people," he said as he pointed to the television screen, "not the actors, but the actual characters were real people! If you were in their world..."

As he said this, Peter touched the screen. A bright light suddenly flashed into the room and when Phoebe opened her eyes, Peter was gone.

"Peter? Peter?" Phoebe looked behind the couch and then out in the hallway, still seeing no sign of their visitor. "Piper! Prue! I think that you'd better come down here!"

************************************************

Meanwhile, back at Globo Vision Cable, Roger knocked on Veronica's office door.

"Yes," she called out in an irritated tone. "What is it?"

"We've been getting some calls," Roger said nervously.

"Yes, Roger. That's why you're here. To answer the phone calls. Why are you bothering me with this?"

"We've gotten quite a few people calling in saying that we've been airing some sort of porno on the WB instead of showing Charmed. They said it was like some XXX parody of the show..."

"Well, we can't control what the network airs. You know that." Veronica flipped on her television to the WB and saw the credits for Charmed rolling. "It looks fine to me. Tell the callers that they must have gotten some crossed wire or something. There's nothing we can do about it."

Randy left her office and Veronica flipped through the channels before she turned her television off.

But if she had gone a couple channels further, she might have seen a very familiar face. A face that didn't quite belong on the television...

to be continued....

Lemme know if you like the story, what you liked and what you didn't. And if you have any ideas or requests for future shows, situations, whatever, send me those too.

If I get enough feedback, I'll make more stories.

Thanks,

M.P.

12