Changing Channels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had never given it to a girl up the ass before, but he didn't want to test Faith's patience, knowing that she could be a bit temperamental. He spread her ass cheeks, sprayed a bit of lube on her ass hole and then covered his cock in the liquid. Then he placed his cock at the tiny entrance and pushed forward, entering the warm tight hole.

"AAAAAAH! God Damn," Faith yelled as her asshole was stretched wide open. "Take it easy back there!" He fingers were gripping the mattress edge so tightly she almost tore it open.

Peter slowed down his progress and began working the length he had already pushed in back and forth, slowly adding a bit more ever couple of thrusts.

"Mmmmmm," Faith moaned as she began pushing back against his thrusts, "That's much better..." Faith was now holding onto the headboard with her right hand while her left hand had moved down to her pussy. Her fingers were quickly moving over her clit and every once in a while would brush against Peter's ball as he plunged her ass.

Eventually, Faith began pushing back on his cock harder, so Peter began to match her thrust for thrust. His hands slid back and forth over her sexy sweaty body. The whole bed shook as the two of them pounded against each other. Peter was moaning loudly as his cock was buried deep in Faith's hot ass and Faith was letting out a constant stream of vulgarities as her tight ass was stretched to its limits.

"Fucking fuck my ass with that big fucking cock," Faith said through gritted teeth. The fingers at her pussy were a blur as she finger fucked her self at the same time. "Yeah Yeah Yeah..." she screamed and then her orgasm hit her. "Aaaaaaaaaaaauuugh," she screamed loudly as her whole body convulsed. Peter kept pounding her from behind as she lost all control. She collapsed to the bed but her ass stayed in the air. Faith screamed until she couldn't make anymore noise and just laid there with her mouth open in a silent scream as she continued to be ass fucked.

Moments later, Peter came. He pushed his cock deep in her ass and filled her with loads of hot cum. As he continued to pump his load into her he wrapped his arms around her and grabbed a handful of tit in each palm. As his orgasm subsided, he fell onto the bed next to Faith, his cock staying deep inside of her. It wasn't long before the two of them were fast asleep, still embracing one another.

Faith and Peter woke up to the sound of the room's telephone ringing. Peter noticed that sunlight was streaming into the room as he listened as Faith answered it.

"Hello? Oh, hey G-Man, What's up? Really? It's three already? Oof, I must've overslept. Well, I guess I just spent too much time staking last night... but don't worry, G, I'll be there in a tick. It's five by five. See ya." Faith hung up the phone and turned to Peter. "I've gotta get going to the school." She paused and then an idea hit her. "Say, you want to come with? I want you to meet the scoobies."

"Yeah, sure," Peter said without hesitation. He couldn't pass up a chance to meet some of his favorite television characters.

"Good. The other slayer, Buffy, is always so high and mighty. She's always doing the right thing, never the fun thing. I've got a feeling that if anyone could uncork B's bottle, you're the guy to do it." Faith grabbed a pile of clothes from a pile in the corner and tossed some to Peter before heading to her dresser. "There's some clothes that some other guy left behind you can see if they fit... Unless you'd rather keep wearing that leisure suit, that is."

Peter looked through the clothes and found a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that fit him. There was some underwear in the pile too, but he wasn't about to wear second hand underwear. He pulled on the clothes as he watched Faith pull on her clothes too. Then he went to the suit he had borrowed from Bob and took out the wallet full of cash.

Faith was standing by the door and looked him over as he approached her. "Not a bad fit," she said as she checked him out. Her fingers ran over the bulge in the front of his jeans and she licked her lips. "I've always loved a guy in a pair of tight jeans..." She moved her fingers up and down over the bulge of his cock until she remembered that they had somewhere to be. "Too bad we have an appointment. C'mon, stud." Faith let Peter out of the motel room and locked the door behind them.

It was just a short walk to Sunnydale High School, which was the main hangout for the Scooby gang. Peter followed Faith straight to the library. As they neared the library doors, Cordelia, another of the Scoobies, came up to them. She was wearing a lime green summer dress that only came down to about mid-thigh on her and displayed a generous amount of cleavage. "Hey Faith, Giles is looking for you. He seems a little tense," the tall brunette said and then corrected herself. "Well, he's a little more tense than usual." Cordy looked at Peter and got a little sparkle in her eye. "Say, who's your friend?"

Faith grinned and touched Peter's chest as she introduced him. "This is Peter. He's a cousin of Xander's. We met at the Bronze last night."

"Cousin of Xander's...?" That seemed to have the wheels in Cordelia's head turning.

Just then Giles peeked through the windows of the library doors and spotted Faith. He opened the door a crack. "Faith, could you come in here right now," he said very brusquely.

"Sure thing, G. Come on, Pete," the slayer said as she took Peter's hand.

"He's going to have to stay outside, Faith," Giles said. "We have a very dire situation at hand and it's best that we keep it in the inner circle."

Faith looked irritated and protested, "Look, Giles. Anything you have to say..."

"Don't worry, Faith," Cordelia interrupted. "I'll keep Peter company while you take care of your slayer stuff." She grabbed Peter's other hand and pulled him away.

Peter looked back to see Faith icily glare at Cordy before she slipped inside the library after Giles. Then Peter looked back to Cordelia, who was towing him down the hallway to some unknown destination.

"So you're really Xander's cousin," she asked as they turned a corner.

"Yeah," Peter said not hesitating. It was a lie but there was no need to start changing his story now.

"Good," the brunette said as she opened an unmarked wooden door. "That's what I wanted to hear." After she said this, she pulled Peter inside the doorway. As soon as both of them were inside, she shut the door and they were enveloped by pitch black darkness.

"Uh, where exactly are we," Peter asked. You could never be sure in Sunnydale that the person you were talking to wasn't under some sort of spell, a doppleganger or something else. A single hanging bulb turn on above them and he saw that they were in one of the school's supply closets. It was a fairly small area and Cordelia's face was inches from his own. Her face moved forwards and gave him a deep kiss on the mouth as her hands grabbed his hips. After half a minute, she released the kiss and took a deep breath.

"Listen," Cordelia said, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I don't really like you or even want to hang out with you. Xander must have told you we were dating earlier this year, right? Well, he ended up cheating on me with that little nerd-whore, Willow, and made me look like a fool. I thought that I could get even with him by making out with one of his friends but the loser doesn't have any guy friends beside Oz, who is already with Willow, so I was out of options."

Peter could see the irritation on Cordelia's face every time she said Willow's name,

"Anyway, since you're Xander's cousin, that's probably the closest I'll get to finding a guy friend of his, so I'm going to make out with you to get revenge on him. As long as you understand that it's only a revenge thing, all right?"

Peter couldn't believe his luck. "Sure," he responded eagerly.

"Good," Cordelia said as she pulled the light switch string again, making the closet dark once again.

Peter felt Cordelia's lips press against his and she began kissing him again with quite a bit of energy. He had placed his hands on her waist and began running them up and down her back. As her tongue began to dart out to lick his lips, Peter slid one hand down and gripped her round ass. As the kissing session became more heated, Peter could feel his cock begin to harden and grow larger inside of his pants. As the kissing went on, he could feel that Cordelia was getting more into it as her hands began moving all over his body. She grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her just as his cock began to press up past the waistband of his pants. The head of his cock pressed hard against her stomach, sliding on the smooth material of her dress.

Cordelia broke the kiss and pulled away. "Are you poking me with a mop handle," she asked as she caught her breath.

"No," Peter said as he adjusted his cock in his pants. Now that it was erect there was no way to get it back in his pants. "You've just got me going, if you know what I mean."

It was quiet in the dark closet for a moment before Cordelia spoke again. "What do you mean... Wait a second." The light flicked on again and Cordelia looked down at Peter crotch to see the six inches of cockmeat sticking out above his waistband. "Oh my..." She stared at the cock for several seconds before she could talk. "Is that thing real?"

"There's only one way to find out," Peter said as he undid the button on his jeans letting his cock spring free. "Check it for yourself."

"I..." Cordelia hesitated momentarily before her hand moved to the cock and her fingers ran over the smooth skin of the shaft. "So warm," she whispered to herself as she caressed his cock. She wrapped the finger of one hand around his cock and then grabbed it with her other hand. "It huge..." She crouched down a little to see it better and then she looked up at Peter. "Do you mind if I kiss it?"

With a wide smile, Peter said, "Be my guest, Beautiful."

Cordelia gave him a lusty grin back and then planted a hot wet kiss on the head of his cock. Then she lifted his cock and began planting kisses all the way down its underside before she got to his large balls and gave each on a kiss. Then she ran her tongue back up the underside of his cock til she licked the slit at the end and looked back up. "How was that?"

"Awesome," Peter said. He watched as the kneeling brunette in front of him took his cock back into her warm wet mouth and swirled her tongue around her shaft. She was doing a great job, bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock. Peter got the idea that she had gotten quite a bit of practice doing this. Her cheeks bulged as she took the rod deep in her throat and loud slurping noises came from her mouth as she pulled back up. As she continued to go down on his cock, Peter moved his hands to the straps of her dress and pulled the off her shoulders, letting her large breasts free. He quickly palmed each of her breasts, eliciting a soft moan from her cock-filled mouth. She pulled her head away and took a deep breath. "Am I better than Xander," Peter asked as he continued to fondle her breasts.

"I never did this with Xander," Cordelia said as she wiped some spittle from the corner of her mouth. "But I never felt anything like this under his jeans either." After she said that, she returned to her blowjob, grinning and moaning around the thick cock.

Peter let her blow him a little longer before he tapped her on the shoulder and then helped her to her feet.

"But you didn't cum yet," Cordelia protested as she was pulled away from his cock. "Didn't you want..."

Peter moved his hands to her sides and dropped her dress to the floor, leaving her wearing only a green thong that matched her dress. Her hand slid over her firm stomach and then dipped into her panties. His middle finger brushed past the small patch of pubic hair and pushed against the wet lips of her waiting pussy, causing her to shiver in pleasure. "This is what I want," He whispered to Cordelia before he leaned in and softly kissed her neck. Sensing no hesitation, he slid her thong off and then rubbed the damp slit between her legs, getting her ready for the main event. Cordy gripped his shoulders for balance as he sent waves of pleasure through her body. "Do you want me to," Peter asked as he pushed deeper with his fingertips.

Cordelia gripped his shoulders tighter as she hissed her response through her teeth. "Yes, please." After saying this, she parted her legs a little more, giving Peter more access to her pussy. "Do it now..."

Peter knew that he had Cordelia wrapped around his finger, both figuratively and physically. He drew his hand away from her pussy and gently guided her to turn around so that she was facing the wall.

"What are you doing," Cordelia asked in a slightly nervous tone.

"I'm giving you what you want," Peter said he finished turning her. "Now bend over a little."

Cordelia obeyed and put her hands flat against the wall and stuck her ass out. She looked down between her legs and saw that Peter's cock was now pointed between her legs and the tip was inches from her waiting pussy.

With his hands on Cordelia's hips, Peter flexed the muscles in his cock and it jerked upwards, slapping Cordy's pussy lips and made her let out a little squeal. He smiled at the noises the cheerleader was making and then grabbed his cock and guided it forwards. As the head disappeared into her greedy pussy, he could tell that she was no virgin but she was still tight.

Cordelia had never felt so stretched as when Peter's cock entered her. She had slept with several members of the Sunnydale High football team but none of them had ever come close to being as huge as the cock she was currently squeezing into her pussy. "Ungh..." Cordelia let out something between a grunt and a growl as he pushed deeper into her. "So big..."

Peter slowly worked the cock in and out of her pussy, never letting the head escape the grip of her pussy lips. His hands had moved to her large breasts and he began pulling her back towards him each time that he thrusted forwards. His cock was half in her now and her squeals were getting louder the deeper her went.

"Oh damn," she moaned as her first orgasm began to take her. She had taken one hand off of the wall and had begun playing with her clit as the huge cock slid in and out. "Oh damn. Oh Damn. OH DAMN!" That was when her pussy exploded in orgasm. Her whole body tensed as she lost control and the whole time, Peter continued to press his cock in further. "FUCK!" Cordelia screamed so loudly that Peter was afraid that someone would hear and interrupt them. He quickly placed one hand over her mouth to muffle the rest of her screams. It was still loud but not near as loud as she had been.

He kept pounding away at her and held her up so she wouldn't collapse to the floor. After her screams of pleasure had slowed, Peter took his hand away.

"Are you... going to... cum yet," Cordelia asked between thrusts. She was used to guys coming before her. In fact this was the first time that she had ever orgasmed during sex. She was beginning to wonder if Xander had anything in common with his cousin. If so, maybe she could forgive his little kiss with Willow.

"I'm almost there," Peter said. He knew that he wouldn't have much time before Faith was looking for him so he picked up the pace. As his cock pummeled Cordy's pussy, he could feel her tits swinging under her. He gripped them again and went into a final assault. He increased his speed again and went even deeper. He had about ten inches in her now and he didn't think that he would get much deeper. He could feel the familiar tingle in his balls growing and knew that he would finish soon.

Cordelia must have sensed this too as she looked back at him as he fucked her and said, "Don't cum in me." She saw Peter nod his head and she went back to enjoying her fucking. Her whole body was on fire as he reamed her pussy, stretching it wider than it had ever been before. She couldn't believe it but she felt another orgasm coming on. "Here it cums again," She moaned.

This time Peter put his hand over her mouth ahead of time and all he heard was "MMMMMMMPH! MMMM MMMMFPH!" He saw Cordelia swing her head wildly as she came and then her body went limp. Peter saw her head drop down and saw that she had fainted from the strength of her orgasm. It was too late for Peter to stop now so he kept fucking her until the last possible second. Just before he felt his cock was going to erupt he pulled out of her pussy and sprayed his cum all over her back. The first couple of shots jetted across her hair in think white strands but the rest went down her back. Quite a bit slid off of her body and landed on her dress on the floor. Peter tried to catch his breath and sat Cordelia's sleeping form onto the floor, propped up against a shelf. He took her dress which was already stained with cum and used it to clean off his cock when he heard the closet door open.

He turned to look, his still hard cock wrapped in Cordy's dress, and saw Faith looking at him with a devious grin. "I hope that you're still going to be able to give it to me tonight like you did last night. Otherwise, I'm going to be pissed," She said as she picked his pants up off the floor. "You'd better get these on," she said as she tossed them to him. "We've got an appointment with some vamps and we can't be late."

Peter started to pull on his pants. "You knew we were in here the whole time," he asked in disbelief.

"Not until little miss priss here started screaming her lungs out," Faith said as she surveyed the cum coated cheerleader. "But I figured that I'd let you finish up before I interrupted. I'd bet you get a serious case of blue balls when those baseballs of your s don't get emptied."

"Thanks," Peter said. "What should we do about her," he said as he gestured to Cordelia.

"Leave her. She can take care of herself. We've got more important things to do." Faith grabbed Peter's hand and pulled him out of the closet. "We've got to get to the Northside Cemetery by nine and it's already starting to get dark already."

They made their way towards the cemetery and after several blocks, Faith turned in towards a convenience store. "I'm gonna need a drink before we get there. You want something?"

"Yeah," Peter said, "I'm a little thirsty."

"I'm not surprised with all the fluids you've been losing," Faith said jokingly. "I'm a little short on cash. You're gonna have to pick up the bill." They went inside and Peter waited by the counter while Faith went back to get some sodas.

Peter saw that the clerk had a small television behind the counter and was watching the nightly news. The announcer on the news told of another mysterious death last night and Peter wondered how many "mysterious" deaths must happen in a town like Sunnydale before everyone just decided to move away. Before he could put too much thought into it though, the store's front door flew open and a trio of vampire stormed into the place. The first one was the vamp who had escaped the night before and his two friends were very large muscular vamps. Peter looked behind him to see that the store clerk had disappeared, probably knowing trouble when he saw it.

"I know you're in here, Slayer," the familiar vamp called out. "We saw you come in, but you ain't gonna come out. Nobody dusts my gang and gets away with it." He turned to his two friends and motioned for them to head to the back of the store.

They didn't get very far before Faith sprang out of hiding and knocked one of the large vamps over. The other one charged her and almost connected with her. The first one began to get up off of the floor when Faith used him as a springboard and leapt over the second vamp.

Peter was watching the fight in awe when he noticed the vamp from last night staring at him.