Changing Channels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma was silent as she caught her breath while she tried to take in everything that had happened. "That was amazing," she said, her hands running over her sexy sweaty body. "I've never felt anything like that before..."

"I think that I might have to change who I always go investigating with," the redhead said as she stretched and arched her back, thrusting her perky breast towards the van ceiling. "This was much better than sneaking away with Freddy, Velma."

The brunette blushed underneath her coating of cum at the compliment. "Thanks, Daphne." She turned her head towards Peter and asked, "What about you? Are you going to strike out on your own again or would you like to join our little group, Peter?"

Peter sat up and reached out to grab a handful of Velma pillowy tit as he thought about her offer. He looked at the two beautiful women lying in front of him and wondered if it might work. At least for while, it might. There was no real threat of danger. It wasn't like he would be hunting monsters on the Helllmouth, just old men in rubber suits. "I think I'd like that," he said and saw a wide grin blossom on each of the girls.

"That's great news," Daphne said as she leaned over to her friend and took a long lick of cum off of her cheek. "In fact I think that we should celebrate our new member joining with another session like the one we just had..." Daphne placed a hand on each on Velma's tits and squeezed them together. "Did you let Peter stick his cock between these amazing tits before he fucked you?"

"No," Velma said as looked at Daphne, like a student eager to learn from her teacher.

"Well, I think that's where we ought to start off then, What do you think, Peter?"

The thought of titfucking Velma's deep cleavage was so inviting that his semi-deflated cock began to twitch back to life, but before he could answer, the van's reardoors swung open again.

Unfortunately, this time they did not reveal a sexy Daphne, but a bewildered Shaggy and Scooby, who were taking in all the exposed flesh in the van, an old man in a monster suit, who was tied up with some curtain rope and one extremely pissed off Fred.

"Daphne!" he exclaimed as he saw his naked cum-frosted girlfriend and then he looked past her to see his nerdy friend in the same condition. "Velma?" He took a moment to linger on Velma's nude form and then looked up to Peter with a look of rage. "You!" Fred looked like he was going to climb into the van to kick Peter out, but both of the girls quickly scrambled between the two men.

"Fred! Don't!" Velma shouted as she blocked the way between them. "He didn't do anything!"

"Sure looks like he did something to me," Shaggy said as he peered around Fred to get a better look at the naked girls.

"Quiet, Shaggy," Fred and Daphne both said in unison.

"You can't hurt him, Fred," Velma said as she pleaded with him. "He's going to join our group! Then we'll have a real monster hunter on the team!"

Fred turned even redder when he heard this. "He's going to WHAT? No way!"

"Like, why don't we vote on it, Fred," Shaggy said.

Fred threw an angry look back at Shaggy and then said, "Fine. We'll vote on it. Who here says we toss this guy out of the van and drive off and never mention him again?" Fred immediately shot his hand in the air and glared at Shaggy letting him know to raise his hand too. Shaggy did, but no one else moved. "And who says we let him join the group, even though he obviously is more interested in exploring the bodies of Daphne and Velma than looking in an old mansion?"

Daphne and Velma raised their hands, and behind them Peter raised his also.

"You don't get a vote, Peter," Fred exploded. "That makes it two to two."

"I'll vote with the girls," the old man in the rubber suit said as he ogled them.

"You don't get a vote either!"

"What about Scooby," Velma asked. "He should get a vote too."

"All right. Scooby, how do you vote?" Fred could see that the dog was indecisive and tried to sway him. "If you vote with me, I'll give you a whole box of Scooby Snax..."

Scooby snapped his head towards Fred with his mouth drooling, but before he could vote, Daphne spoke.

"Scooby, if you vote to let Peter stay, I'll let you watch next time..."

The Great Dane's eyes went wide as he looked back towards Daphne. He didn't think long before he bark. "Ret Reter ray."

"What?"

"Like, I think he said, let Peter stay," Shaggy said.

"Ruh-huh," Scooby barked in agreement. Then he jumped up into the van and nuzzled up next to still naked Daphne.

Fred looked like he was about to snap. "Fine. He stays. Now do you girls want to move out of there so we can load this 'monster' into the back of the van?"

"We'd rather stay back here with Peter," Velma said. "Can't you fit him in the front seat?"

*******************************************

The Mystery Machine sped down the dusty country road, with Fred, Shaggy and the old man in the rubber suit in the front seat, while Peter, Velma, Daphne had pulled some of their clothes back on and were all cuddled up in the back of the van while Scooby stayed close to Daphne. No one said very much until Fred saw a gas station in the distance.

"We're going to need to refuel the van at this gas station. Why don't the three of you use the restrooms to clean up. I can still smell what you did back there..."

When the van stopped each of the girls gave Peter a deep kiss. "See you in a minute, Stud," Daphne said before the two girls each went off to the ladies restroom.

Peter walked off in the other direction, to the men's room and went inside to wash off all of the sweat and juices from the nights activities. After he was all cleaned up, he left the restroom only to feel a sharp pain hit him in the back of his head. He collapsed to the ground and looked up behind him just in time to see Fred standing over him holding tire iron.

"That's what you get for fucking with my girlfriend," Fred said before Peter passed out.

******************************************

Peter woke up a bit disoriented between two dumpsters in the gas station parking lot. The sun was already was already up, meaning that he had been out for at least a couple hours. He checked the back of his head but there didn't seem to be any blood so he stood up, using the dumpsters for stability. As he staggered across the parking lot, he saw that the Mystery Machine was gone, so he headed into the gas station building.

There was a teenage boy at the counter so Peter asked him what had happened to the van.

"Oh, the one that the blonde guy was driving," the station attendant asked. "He left hours ago, and he seemed like he was in a big hurry, too. Was he a friend of yours?"

Peter gave a cross look to the attendant and then thought about how he might find the Scooby Gang when he had no idea where he was much less any idea where they were headed. Deciding that it was probably an impossible task to find them with no resources at hand, he just looked at the attendant again.

"He was just somebody I was traveling with," Peter said. "You wouldn't happen to have a T.V. around here would you?"

To be continued...