Changing Colors One Saturday Night

Story Info
She introduces old friend to her lifestyle.
5k words
4.62
13.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her:

It was only natural that, as children, we became friends. Our parents had been best of friends; long before either one of us had been so much as a thought. As children, we were together on family vacations, holidays, etc. It was certainly easier to get one babysitter, than were two. We soon learned that we were more entertaining ourselves than was the babysitter, or our younger siblings. Our brothers were the same age, much too young for either of us to notice, so the only interruptions we had to endure were from his younger sister. We could usually outsmart her and played our own games, but we always had the threat of her somewhere in the background, looking to get us into trouble for not including her.

I remember that as a child, he was the one I looked up to for knowledge. He always seemed the wiser, older one. He learned to ride a bike first, and skate first, and had a magic box from which he was always extracting one form of entertainment or another. From this seeming fountain of knowledge, it was only natural that I learned of the birds and the bees. In his own, wonderful way, he taught me that boys and girls were different.

Of course by then I knew of these differences, but his teachings were a departure from my parent's. I had learned the physical differences in changing my brother's diapers. But he taught me more than that. He taught me the exciting, feeling, emotional differences. We soon learned together that the method for conceiving a baby (which our parent's had taught us scientifically) was much more fun if used in other ways. We explored, whenever we had the chance, the mysteries of our bodies as only innocent children can. I always looked to him for guidance and was enthralled at each exploration.

We quickly learned that our games, while childishly innocent, had to be kept between us alone. We could not trust the other kids not to expose our fun. I learned that, without a lot of effort, we could keep ourselves entertained for hours. Fortunately, our parents were so busy with their own lives that they only occasionally tried to dampen our fun, and usually when his younger sister "blew the whistle" on us. So during our childhood, and the dawning of puberty, we learned what was to become the foundation for our future sex lives.

So it should not have surprised either of us that, after some 25 years had passed, and three divorces between us, we both found ourselves single at the same time. He was the first to make contact, sending me an email that I responded to rather enthusiastically. In a surprisingly short time we made plans to spend a holiday together. Neither of us had anything else to do that sounded quite as fun. Little did he know the possibilities I had in store.

My ex-husband and I had lived in the 'Lifestyle' since we had met and started dating. Actually it was the best part of our marriage, the time I felt the closest to him and the one thing I refused to give up when we decided to divorce. I guess I had the attitude that if I was going to date, the Lifestyle was going to have to be something people knew about me from the beginning. So this being my first experience to introduce someone to my choice in life style, I wanted to do it right. And how do you do that, without seeming too pushy or aggressive?

Him:

It was all rather exciting. After all this time to finally make contact again with the girl of my youth, now grown to a woman. The coincidence of our both being single only added to the excitement surrounding our reunion. During our talks memories of our past times came flooding back. Feelings and images crowded for room in my mind. I remembered my budding sexuality as a teenager, and how she had lived in my early adolescent fantasies.

We had not seen each other all these years. God knows I had changed. I worried that she wouldn't like the man I was now. I was also slightly worried that I wouldn't be drawn to her physically. We had exchanged pictures, but pictures don't always reflect how we look in person. Pictures can hide the small imperfections that we all have and try to hide away from public view. But each time I looked at her photo, while I did see the adult she was now, I also saw the little girl I had known when I was but a boy. She was still there, looking out of older eyes, still smiling at me with wicked, fun filled laughter.

While she never directly told me of her choice in sexual life style, she did drop some strong hints. I had no personal experience with the 'Lifestyle', as she called it, nor knew anyone who had, but I was not totally ignorant. I had read articles and heard stories of other people who had experienced this 'wilder' side of life, and will admit to being intrigued by it all. When she suggested that she wanted to take me to a special club on the Saturday evening of my visit I felt torn. Part of me was excited by the prospect of experiencing something new to me, while the other, more 'rational' side was slightly afraid. She never would give me any details of this club, even when I asked direct questions, telling me instead to, "Trust her." As you can well imagine, this piqued my interest even more. The nights before my scheduled visit were filled with wonderful, sexual wonderings of the treat to come.

Her:

I didn't want to give him any details; I wanted him to judge the club for himself. I found it hard to imagine him not liking it. From what I remembered of our youth, he had always been adventurous. I didn't want to give away all the sordid details, as I might have scared him off. Usually people don't believe how freeing the Lifestyle is until they have experienced it for themselves. I think he was the first to bring it up again after he arrived. I wanted to play it cool; to be sure he was still interested. When he arrived, he sounded interested, but by Friday evening it was as if he was hinting that we shouldn't go. By now, I knew that his early demonstrations and teachings had carried over into his well-developed 'man' body, for soon after arriving at my house we kissed. Slowly lowering me on my back to the bed, he covered my body with his own, and made love to my lips. And later that night we made love with the rest of our bodies. A slow love, feeling each other out, getting reacquainted with each other's bodies, for the years had changed us both.

His soul was sincere, and his emotions intact. I knew he would have fun, if he would just "trust me".

It was decided that dinner and drinks were first in order. The slight flirting that carried on during dinner was only to be expected. As I took a shoe off under the table and slightly touched the insides of his thighs, his facial expressions were priceless. I knew he trusted me at this point. I suspected we had a fun evening ahead of us.

Him:

As we drove to the club my imagination was working overtime. What would it be like? What would I see? More importantly, what would she expect of me? But excitement over the coming experience overrode any fear I may have felt.

As we drew close to the location, I became puzzled. We were in an industrial looking area of town. No bright lights illuminated the night sky. No large crowds, no lines of cars filled the otherwise empty streets. As we approached the club, I saw an ordinary looking one-story building. The plain looking parking lot was filled with a variety of cars, providing a foretaste of what I would see inside. My nervousness grew, but I fought it, I didn't want her to know. We entered, paid the entrance fee, and passed through the inner door, into the club itself. As we entered, she quickly took my hand and gave it a slight squeeze. I knew it would be all right.

The almost overpowering beat of loud dance music assaulted us as soon as the door was opened. My eyes tried to take in everything at once. A large room with a long bar at one end, TV's hung from the ceiling. I looked again. On the screens a naked couple was making love, with all the pomp and circumstance of a well-made adult film. Tables and chairs surrounded the crowded dance floor. The far wall was mirrored, giving the impression that the room was larger yet. Beside the DJ booth, a smaller stage area was dressed with a vertical metal pole. The only other place I had seen such an adornment was in a topless dance bar. I wondered if I would see it used tonight. As we walked towards the bar, I looked at the people. At first glance I saw what one would expect to see in a bar, quite normal looking clientele. But upon closer inspection, I saw more -- bare shoulders, short dresses, and high heels, lots of them. Most of the women I could see were dressed in short, revealing outfits, almost all without hose of any sort. Bare flesh was available for any casual observer.

On the dance floor two young, lovely ladies were dancing together, close together. And my eyes opened wide of their own accord as I saw them grind their pelvises into each other's legs. I needed a drink.

Her:

I silently watched his face. His questioning apprehension slowly turned into a smile. Only a few moments earlier as we drove into the parking lot, I knew he would have been just as comfortable changing plans, renting a movie, and making mad passionate love to each other for the rest of the evening back home. Now I don't think I could pull him out of here even if I had wanted to.

We sat down for a moment and ordered a drink. I glanced across the room and saw one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. As I made eye contact with her, I wondered if he noticed not only her, but also the look she gave me. She was stunningly beautiful. Long flowing dark auburn hair, legs to her neck, heels, stockings, garters, and eyes that I felt could have penetrated down to my very soul had she but tried. As I undressed her with my eyes, I wondered what he would think of me if he knew what I was feeling, and wanting just now. As much as I hated having to leave this woman's eyes, I decided, after our drinks arrived, that I would show him around. After all, this was the first time in my almost 40 years of life that I would be able to show him something first. He had always been the teacher, the groundbreaker in this arena. And now that I had his trust, I needed to take great care with it. I so much wanted him to be comfortable, not to judge me or think bad of me. I took his hand and led him through the crowd. He stayed very close to me, his body coming so close to mine that I was sure the clothes between us would be of no hindrance in the hours to come.

Him:

There was more to this place than first met the eye. At the end of the bar was a hallway. The first door we came to opened into a smallish room, which contained an obviously homemade device. It was padded and had multiple moveable parts. The obvious purpose was to allow two (or more) persons to get their bodies into positions that the human body was not designed to be in. I immediately decided that I was too old to mess with this contraption, no mater how much fun and entertaining it might prove to be.

The next area was living room sized and contained two large-screen TV's, both showing the same exotic movie as the screens over the bar. Couches arranged in pit groups were placed in front of each set. Two couples were in the room, seemingly watching the adult entertainment. But upon closer inspection I could see the hand of one of the women, in the lap of her male partner, moving quite vigorously up and down. It took no large stretch of the imagination to guess what was happening. At first I was shocked. But then I accepted the scene for what it was, a loving couple enjoying themselves, not caring one bit that they were in a public arena. I came to accept that this type of behavior was normal here, and to wonder what else I might see in the hours to come.

Outside the TV room and adorning the hallway walls were framed black and white pictures of female club members. These pictures were erotic, bordering on artistic. The females presented were all posed in provocative and revealing positions. Some of them were nude, or mostly so, and left nothing to the imagination. I found them to be quite exciting. I had not been aware of it before, but now I felt a stirring. An erection was growing that I hoped would be put to use later.

Her:

I didn't tell him … just yet ... that I knew most of the ladies pictured in this hall of fame. These were the various ladies that had posed for contests each week since this club had opened. They were the best of the best. No, they weren't 21, and no, they didn't have the best bodies, but they were fine. I think he was starting to realize the concept of quality vs. quantity.

Him:

As we walked further down the dark hallway, we found other rooms, all furnished with beds. Some of these rooms were plain; some were decorated in various themes. Some of the rooms had no doors. Others had windows that I could only guess was for the entertainment of the voyeurs in the club. I knew immediately that I would never have the courage to make love in a room where people could watch. Yet I wondered what it would be like to stand on the other side of the glass and watch, as complete strangers played out their passions.

Her:

Well, he didn't want to leave, and he had seen the whole place. There had been nothing going on in the back rooms, but still, the night was early. We went back to the main room, and found some seats well in view of the dance floor, as this is where things were starting to heat up. There was a half-naked woman sitting just across from us, so I didn't think he would mind my choice of seats. We sat on the barstools, my legs inside of his, and watched the dance floor as partners changed as fast as did the music. One couple was dancing and, the next thing we knew, another man had joined them dancing close behind her. Pretty soon another lady joined that same couple, or rather threesome. Soon the two guys went back to their tables, as the two ladies enjoyed themselves. I'm not even sure they noticed that the guys were gone. There was another lady dancing while her husband sat in a chair at the side of the dance floor watching her every move. They were in their own little world. I noticed the lights dim, and the spot light illuminated the smaller stage, the one with the pole. I could see to one side that a lady was getting ready to entertain. I'm not sure if it was for her personal entertainment or for someone else. Either way, she was very entertaining to the rest of us as she stepped up onto the stage. The dance floor cleared, and a mix of both men and women sat around the edges of the small stage. I saw his eyes focus on what was happening.

Him:

As I watched what was about to happen, I felt a sudden impulse to reach into my wallet for one-dollar bills. Then I checked myself -- no, not here. So I watch with interest as the show played itself out.

The lady dancing wore a slinky, yet simple dress. Spaghetti straps held the form-fitting dress up, while it was cut to a length that barely covered her ass. No hose were visible on her legs. As she began to dance and move on the stage I glimpsed that which made me think she wore no panties. People were sitting all around the edges of the stage, watching and looking at her. One woman reached up and caressed the dancers leg, they both smiled. As the beat of the music got stronger, so did her movements. She grabbed the pole and lowered herself against it. I now had no doubt; she wasn't wearing any panties. A dark patch of trimmed pubic hair looked out at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The whole scene was one of open sensuality. It felt like I was living in a dream. There was a sense of unreality surrounding the entire experience.

Her:

I could tell that this 'performance' was quite a turn on, as evidenced by his pants tightening some. I wondered to myself how many times he had been in a strip club, and had he ever been to one with a woman who encouraged him to enjoy himself as much as I was. I was actually finding it very stimulating to watch his reactions.

When the show was over, I decided it was time to cruise the back again. As he put up no resistance, we headed on a new journey of exploration. This time there were more people in the back. Couples lined the hallways, hugging, kissing, and exploring each other. I wondered if he noticed the guy who had his wife's dress pulled all the way up to her waist, his hands caressing her bare ass. I doubted that he missed it, but he just walked past and acted like it was normal to see something like this in a bar. Maybe, just maybe, he was ok with all of this. Maybe he wasn't as conservative as I had originally thought? Perhaps his technical mind has just one side of him. A small crowd was starting to gather in one room. I knew from previous visits that this room was large and had two beds on each side of it with a lot of open space in between. At first glance, it appeared that couples were just standing in this room with their respective partners, but upon stepping into the room, we saw that a little more was going on.

Him:

After all I had seen I shouldn't have been surprised; but I was. It took a little while for my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but the sounds of pleasure told me where to look. On the right hand bed a couple lay, her between his legs with her head in his lap, moving slowly up and down. I didn't need strong light to know what was happening there. A soft moan came from the left. I looked at the other bed. Another couple, both nude, was engaged in a similar activity, but this time he was between her legs, her head thrown back, her eyes closed in ecstasy. God that looked like fun!

Besides my amazement at seeing the bed bound activity, was the growing awareness of the crowd of couples in the room who were watching. I was joyfully one of them. I started to glance at the spectators in the room. Across from us, a quite normal looking couple was kissing each other. As I watched, the woman slowly dropped to her knees and opened her partner's zipper. During all of this I was quite aware of my partner standing next to me. We stood close to each other, unconsciously touching, squeezing, and perhaps even teasing the other. Sounds from the wall on my left made me look. Another couple, one of the watchers, was watching no longer. His pants were at his ankles, her dress was pulled aside, and he was quite shamelessly entering her standing up. The look of pleasure on both their faces was understandable. How they kept from falling to the floor I'll never know, but they didn't seem to be having any trouble. I looked to my partner and smiled at her as I nodded my head in the direction of the standing screw. She smiled too and I kissed her, hard, with desire.

Her:

I had learned from his previous kisses. I much preferred to kiss him lying down, as he made my knees feel weak. He pulled me against him, and my hands found themselves wrapped around his back and neck. I just loved kissing him; he was so strong, yet tender at the same time. As we embraced, I became aware of his erection against my leg. I moved my leg a little from side to side and could feel him pressing against me. As we kissed, I became less and less aware of the other people in the room, including the couple standing right next to us. I was happy with the sensations that were going through my body. I had been aching to just feel something again, to feel wanted again. I had been so involved with our kiss and the sounds in the background; I didn't notice that the number of people in the room had doubled. No wonder it seemed to have suddenly got warmer. I looked over to one bed, and the couple there was shamelessly making love, him on top, with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist trying to hold him in as deep as she could. This whole scene had me more excited than I'd been in quite a while. But I had to admit that this was getting to be too big a crowd, even for me. I knew we needed to leave the room, or we might find ourselves on the floor shortly.

12