Changing Direction Ch. 03

Story Info
Marilyn takes Ella to the next stage.
4k words
4.71
25.3k
16
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: A new persona


The Bingham Hotel was Marilyn's choice and the sexy blonde clearly knew her restaurants. The light poured in through the Georgian boutique hotel's deco windows and their seats by the French windows offered a sublime view of the Thames.

A wonderful contrast between several small pleasure boats and a couple of private yachts sailed by as they spoke. Not that Ella really cared. All she had on her mind was the need to hear that her audition had been a resounding success. She'd thought of nothing else since Marilyn had arranged their lunch appointment.

"And keep the afternoon free," she'd said, making Ella wonder what she had in mind.

Surely that was a good sign? Ella tried to convince herself it was. If it was bad news, surely Marilyn would have just told her over the phone?

But instead of giving her the news she wanted, Marilyn had spent the first hour talking about their recent visits to Dubai. Was she doing it on purpose? Teasing her? Or had the audition really gone that badly? Ella knew she couldn't force the issue and ask, but patience had never been one of her qualities. She just about managed to listen politely by gritting her teeth in an attempt to hold back her frustration.

The frustration was only ended when their main courses had been consumed and the waiter had removed their salad plates. Marilyn finally brought up the subject, but not in the way Ella expected.

"So tell me, darling," she said, splitting the last of their second bottle of wine evenly between their glasses, "How was the audition?"

Ella's chest heaved. She was being teased, wasn't she? Marilyn's clear eyes were twinkling as the older woman held up her glass, sipped slowly and watched her reactions closely. She was looking for something. But what? An admission about what happened between her and Bruno? No way! She decided to play it cool.

"It was the most surreal experience," she admitted, choosing her words slowly and carefully. "At first I was completely overawed by Bruno, but ... er, eventually I think I managed to calm down."

A soft blush tinged her cheeks as she finished the sentence. Her companion's warm smile wasn't giving anything away, but it was clear she knew something. Ella found herself crossing and then uncrossing her legs in her anxiety and tried to sit still.

"You won him over?" Marilyn asked innocently, her amazing eyes still fixed on Ella's.

The blush deepened and she cringed to herself. She'd won him over the moment she'd taken him into her mouth.

"I hope so," she casually said.

It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep the desperation out of her voice. Why didn't Marilyn just tell her the results of her audition? She tried to keep her tone level as she finally gave in and gave voice to her thoughts.

"Have you heard anything?"

Marilyn laughed out loud, so hard that she had to cover her mouth with her hand. Ella pouted as she realised that she'd been right all along. The older woman had been playing with her.

"Not only have I heard," Marilyn purred, choking back her laughter. It was time to get serious now. "I've seen the photographs, darling. You did me proud. Bruno produced some wonderfully sexy shots. All the production team loved them."

Ella felt the relief flood through her. All of a sudden, she couldn't keep the smile from her face.

"They did?"

"But of course they did, darling," Marilyn said, turning her head and waving the eager waiter across.

"Two Daniel Bojou Divinessence," she told him.

"To celebrate your new contract," she said with a smile when she turned back to Ella, "If you want it, that is."

"If I want it?" Ella gasped, incredulously. Didn't this woman realise how much it meant to her by now? "I can't tell you how much this all means to me, Marilyn. Of course I want it."

----------

Marilyn smiled benevolently at the innocent girl. Well, innocent wasn't exactly the right word, she decided, but it would do. Maybe naive was better. The way Ella had flaunted herself in Dubai hadn't been innocent, nor had the way she'd reacted when Marilyn had oiled her toned body. She smiled again. And the way she'd fucked Bruno had been anything but innocent...

"We're going to celebrate your success this afternoon, darling," she told her, softly clinking her cognac glass against Ella's.

There was no need to disclose more. Not for the moment. Let her think about it. The girl had no idea what was in store and Marilyn was going to make sure she fully capitalised on her happy mood. It made it all the easier to manipulate her. For now anyway. That grin had stayed on her face ever since she'd given her the good news.

Such a pretty face...

"And I love your new persona," she added, reaching out to stroke the girl's newly bouffant dark locks.

As usual, Roy had done a wonderful job with her hair and make-up. He'd almost turned her into a different girl—more of a woman, in fact. That big, heightened hair gave her a sleazy, teasing, vampish look that suited her perfectly. Some of their richer clients would love exploiting a woman with that look, especially the Sheik.

"It's all Roy's work," Ella garbled happily. "I decided to keep the same style for as long as I could. It took a bit of explaining away to Marc, but who cares? Do you think it suits me? I love it."

"It suits you," Marilyn confirmed. "You should keep it."

She smiled benevolently at Ella. The girl was on such a high right now that if she asked her to fuck the waiter, there was a good chance that the young brunette would have agreed.

"It's essential never to underestimate the power of a new look," she went on to explain. "A pretty face and sex appeal will only get us so far, darling. I was successful enough, but as soon as I adapted my appearance to make me look like Marilyn, the clients were eating out of my hand."

She paused long enough to let the implication sink in. The look of awe on Ella's face was rewarding.

"Men have always wanted to go to bed with Marilyn Monroe," she continued, matter of factly as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "Who wouldn't want to fuck one of the most iconic women the world has ever seen? Now they have the chance."

She paused again, not wanting to frighten the girl away. Not at this stage. Change the subject back to something safer.

"So now I am Marilyn," she explained, throwing a hand in the air. "The most sought after model in the agency. That means I'll have made enough to retire in a couple of years. Not that anyone would ever want to walk away from such a fairy-tale job, would they?"

She watched gratifyingly as the girl's eyes widened. Her words and the thoughts she was putting into Ella's head were doing their job. She could almost see her mind ticking over, thinking about the money, modelling, retirement, sex...

Step-by-step, she told herself. She had plenty of time to introduce the concept of escort work to the girl, and everything else that came along with it. That's where the big money was made.

Rich and influential men paid big money to fuck Marilyn Monroe. They'd be willing to pay good money to fuck this young hottie, too, especially now they'd revamped her appearance. Some of the photographs Bruno had taken were extremely sexual, and the video that went with them was the best yet. She wondered how Ella would react when she discovered her intimate session with Bruno had been surreptitiously recorded by the hidden cameras.

All in good time...

She reached for her Louis Vuitton handbag and passed a couple of photographs over the table, one with Ella in the black bikini and the other in the cream. Both poses were scandalously provocative.

Ella had one hand on her hip in the first, the other hand in her over-styled hair, and was half bent forward with her pert breasts virtually hanging out of her bikini top. She was sitting on the floor in the second, palms behind her, naked breasts thrust out, nipples hard and legs spread wide apart in her tiny bikini thong.

These would be among the photographs the agency would use to advertise her services. Bruno was such an artist...

"These are the two shots that got you the job," she said, with a wickedly glamorous smile.

It wasn't quite true, of course. The job had been sealed the moment the sexy young girl had given herself to her photographer. If she could lose her inhibitions in the studio with Bruno, there shouldn't be any issues when it was time to introduce her to her first client. And Marilyn knew from experience that the Sheik was going to love her.

It took a special type of girl to fuck for money. Marilyn had almost creamed herself when she'd noticed that wonderful quality in Ella when the young brunette had so openly teased the men around her on that Dubai beach. Girls like this didn't come along too often.

All she needed was a little careful handling—and Marilyn was an expert at that...

"Sexy, aren't they?" she said, nodding at the photographs.

Ella was just staring at them. It was as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing, like it was a different person.

Marilyn smiled seductively. It was time to up the ante.

This time it was a cheque she withdrew from her handbag. She held it between her thumb and forefinger, waving it back and forward, building up the anticipation before finally handing it over the table.

Ella gazed at it excitedly and did a double-take when she checked the amount.

"This can't be right."

Marilyn laughed heartily again. The young beauty sitting across from her looked so bemused, so adorable ... and so fuckable.

The afternoon she had planned was going to be so much fun.

"It's our standard retainer," she calmly told her, keeping her tone matter-of-fact. "Didn't I tell you the wonderful world I live in is well paid? Welcome to the team, darling."

She nonchalantly waved her hand for their bill before turning back to Ella. Reaching over, she caressed the girl's soft cheek and looked directly into those overwhelmed young eyes. She had this perfect little kitten exactly where she wanted her.

"I hope you kept the afternoon free," she persuasively asked her. "if you enjoy a massages, you're going to love this."

----------

Ella had heard of the exclusive North London private health club, of course, but even in her wildest dreams she'd never thought she'd find herself visiting it. It was way too expensive for the likes of her, and yet Marilyn spoke of the place almost like a second home.

But here she was, laying on one of the heavily padded leather massage tables. Next to Marilyn Monroe.

"Mmm ... enjoying yourself?" the older woman's lazy voice purred.

"Absolutely," Ella gasped, glancing over at the blonde.

The sight that met her was unbelievably sexual. The Indian masseuse was slithering up and down Marilyn's naked torso, using every part of her body to spread the nuru oil into the blonde's pale skin. The light shining into the room from the large windows emphasized the sensual way each woman's body shined and glistened.

Her own masseuse was connecting with every part of Ella's oil-covered body in exactly the same way. It was nothing Ella had ever experienced—so unbelievably sexual and yet so relaxing and dream-like at the same time. The girl's incredibly full breasts pressed into her back, her pointed nipples scraped across her skin, and her groin was doing the most wonderful things to her ass as she slithered on top of her.

Such was the temperature in the small private room that it felt more like a steam room than a massage room. She had heard of nuru massage before, but had never fully appreciated the overwhelming sensuality of the act until now.

With their black shoulder length hair and large eyes, the naked masseuses were as beautiful as they were voluptuous. Their mouth wateringly large tits were almost too big for their slender frames, and both had cute little matching tattoos—a sort of tribal design—above their sexy, pert and wonderfully big asses.

They had begun by spooning the warm nuru gel all over their bodies—Marilyn had chosen the avocado oil, Ella the apricot—using their hands to begin with but quickly building up the sexual tension by adding their entire bodies as instruments of pleasure. It soon became apparent just how experienced they were in their art, and Marilyn's casual disclosure that the two Indian women were sisters only added to the heat of the moment.

Ella found herself gasping out loud with each sweep of her masseuse's body over her own. It was as if all of her senses were being assaulted at once.

"Preeti has promised to teach me the art," Marilyn murmured across to her. "At my place..."

Her voice was thick and husky. It wasn't easy to talk right now.

"Perhaps we could make it a foursome," she added provocatively.

Ella tried to respond but the younger of the two sisters was slithering all over her body now. It was difficult to think, let alone speak. She began to groan as Priya upped the pace, and when the girl raised one of her legs up to her shoulder and scissored her, there was no doubt exactly what she had in mind! Their pussies clashed together as the young Indian beauty glided up and down between her oily legs.

Her expert aim and touch was insanely perfect.

Ella bit down on her lower lip as the young woman's clit stimulated her own, left her, and then returned again. The gap was just enough time for Ella's helpless body to crave more. Her groans turned into moans. Dani—her best friend and occasional lover—was very inventive in bed, but nothing like this. When Priya began to move faster, gripping her ass to ensure more friction, it was difficult to breathe. All Ella could do was to react to the all-consuming feelings in her body.

In the far reaches of her mind, she heard Marilyn's moans across from her. It seemed that Preeti was proving to be every bit as effective.

When the Indian sisters began to chanting, the sound only added to the eroticism. The friction increased. The chants grew louder like some sort of ritual. Ella closed her eyes and threw her head back, pumping her slender body against the masseuse's with each pussy clash. Perspiration had formed all across her skin, mingling with the oil.

She was close. So close...

When the orgasm finally arrived, explosively releasing itself into every corner of her body and mind, it felt like it was never going to end.

----------

Eventually, the orgasmic tremors had begun to subside. Normality tried to return, and with it came a wonderful sense of well-being. Ella turned her head sideways to glance across at Marilyn. The strawberry-blonde was closely watching her.

"You know what I feel like?" the older woman asked.

Her tone was softer now. More relaxed. It was the sound of a voice basking in the aftermath of its orgasm. She'd cum, too.

"What's that?" Ella murmured softly.

Her head felt like it was full of cotton wool after the wonderful orgasm.

"I feel like a celebrity, darling. Maybe a movie star."

Ella chuckled. To all intents and purposes Marilyn was a film star. She was the blonde bombshell who had seduced several members of the Kennedy clan, if rumours were to be believed. The unexpected thought sent a warm shiver of delicious pleasure down her spine.

In her wildest fantasies, that woman was her, seducing and fucking the country's king-makers.

"You realise that to these two women, we are celebrities," Marilyn continued with a scrumptiously sounding purr.

When she nodded across at the naked Indian sisters, Ella felt a warm glow inside her body. They were preparing more nuru gel and that must mean the session hadn't yet finished. Ella felt the effect deep inside her needy body. A fire had been ignited inside her and she was definitely ready for more of the same. Maybe the masseuses could switch? The older sister had definitely been giving her the eye.

If this the lifestyle she could look forward to in the future, bring it on. She could get used to being pampered like this!

"And you know what two celebrities like us deserve?" Marilyn murmured, pushing up into a sitting position.

In profile, her curvy body was magnificent. Ella couldn't help but lick her lips. Whatever this woman had in mind, she was up for it.

"We deserve a little show," the blonde added, sending her a devilish smile as she clapped her hands.

The two masseuses instantly turned towards them. Both smiled as they bowed in acknowledgement of the unspoken command.

Preeti moved first, making her way towards the third massage table and gracefully hoisting herself onto the padded top. Her younger sister followed her, and when Preeti stretched out on her back, Priya began to spoon copious quantities of the oily-gel over her body.

Ella watched transfixed.

Eventually satisfied, she gave a knowing glance towards Marilyn and Ella before crawling like a cat onto the table and stretching out the full length of her body across her sister's torso.

Ella's breath caught in the air. How wickedly incestuous—two sisters together, about to perform together, just for her and Marilyn.

They were practically indistinguishable—the same full breasts, toned bodies, glistening skin and shapely toned legs. The only difference of note was that whereas Priya had the thinnest of landing strips, Preeti was shaved clean. The sight was as erotic as it was beautiful.

But when Priya began to glide her nude body over Preeti's tanned flesh, it quickly became apparent that this wasn't to be a traditional massage...

Her sister was immediately responding in kind and Ella felt a tingling surge of pleasure shoot down her spine as she pushed up onto her elbows to gain a better view of the suddenly two-way action. She dropped a hand between her own thighs and cupped her sex as she watched. Why not? It felt like being on the set of an adult film and she invariably masturbated when she was watching blue movies.

But this was even better, even hotter.

The masseuses were tribbing now, each taking their turn to slide along the length of the other's leg and thigh until their pussies kissed. With every clash, each sister let out a little moan, but it was the way both pairs of Indian eyes were teasingly looking across at her and Marilyn that made Ella began to stroke herself.

It was clear the sisters enjoyed being watched as they performed. That appealed to Ella's natural exhibitionist streak. She adored being looked at when she was posing on the beach or when she strutted her stuff on the dance floor. But the sight of the two sisters brought another idea into her mind.

Being watched when she was making love would be the ultimate...

----------

"Hot, aren't they," a voice in her ear whispered.

The words made Ella jump. She'd been so absorbed with her thoughts that she'd had had no idea Marilyn had left her massage table and surreptitiously moved across beside her.

Marilyn smiled to herself as she placed her own hand over Ella's, as the girl's stroking fingers paused for a brief moment. Everything was building up nicely. The hot little brunette was fully into the whole scene now and soon the blonde would have exactly what she wanted.

"Don't stop for me, darling," she told her, entwining her fingers with Ella's until both hands were jointly masturbating her.

She purposefully curled her tongue along the girl's ear as she nodded across to the Indian sister's again.

"Watch," she whispered seductively.

The two masseuses had adjusted their positions. Preeti's legs were spread wide, in a deliciously wanton fashion, while Priya's slim body lay between them, humping groin into groin with a sensual grace that couldn't have been bettered had it been choreographed.

The sexual vibrations in the room sliced through the air like a knife.

Marilyn increased the pressure on Ella's hand. Even through her fingers, she could tell how wet the panting girl was. The show across the floor from them wasn't anything she hadn't seen before, but it never failed to arouse her. And it was always extra special when she introduced an unsuspecting new girl to the action.

12