Changing Jane Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Jane's pride suffers.
2k words
3.66
23.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II: The Beginning

Jane looked at her watch. It had been three hours or so since she left Calvin back at the village, and she'd covered some ground since then. She'd climbed the top of a hill, and decided to have some water and a little break. As her eyes panned the land below, she could just about see the village in the distance, a tiny dot amongst a scene of green fields, trees and mounds.

"Such a beautiful view!" Jane gasped to herself as she sipped from a bottle of water. It really was. The sun was high in the sky, and it beamed down onto the landscape, making everything shine warmly. Jane stood up, brushed the dirt from her bottom, and put on her rucksack. She was enjoying some time to herself, and wanted to travel for more hours yet. As Jane started to walk down the hill, she began daydreaming. She thought about her work, about her tidy, well furnished apartment, and about Calvin. She went over in her mind about his warm, friendly voice. Jane's mind continued to wander as she thought about his face, his body, about how his strong arms could hold her while they spoke that night, and she wouldn't put up any resistance whatsoever. As her mind raced around the thoughts of his kiss, she found herself tumbling to the floor.

"Ahh fuck!" Jane exclaimed as she sat up, getting onto her knees. "How did I manage that!" Jane gently stood on one foot, seeing if she had sprained it in the fall, and stood up. As she looked around, she realised that she had no idea where she was. She saw herself surrounded by trees in a small, quiet glade. "How did I end up here?" Jane wondered cautiously. As she settled herself up and thought about going back home, she heard a rustling noise.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Jane shouted into the distance. The noise stopped, and silence responded.

"Hmm. Must have been something in the trees. It's about time I walked home." Jane mused to herself. As she turned around and started walking back the way she came, the rustling began once again. Before she had time to turn around, she heard a loud thwapping sound rising above her head, and the last thing she remembered was her face hitting the ground below her.

III: How It Feels To Really Wake Up

Jane awoke with a start. She had been dreaming, one of those strange dreams on the brink of falling asleep or waking up where she found herself falling from a high building, and waking up just before she hit the ground. She sat up, and realised that she didn't recognise her surroundings. The room she found herself in was dark, with dim candles on the floor nearby providing a small amount of light into the room. As she stood up, her hands went to her head. It ached like she had been hit with a sledgehammer, and she stumbled clumsily towards the entrance. As she walked out, she could see a large fire not too far away in the distance. It was had a small collection of people, who were cheering at something she could not see. Jane's heart started to race as she worried about what had happened to her. As she cautiously walked towards the fire, she could start to make out who surrounded the fire. Large men, wearing cloth, were staring entranced by the scene before them. Each man had a lead in their hands, and as Jane studied, she could see that each man had a woman at his feet, sitting silently with their heads bowed. They were wearing very little, just enough cloth to cover their breasts and pussies, and as Jane walked closer she could see what the men were cheering. A woman, completely naked, was dancing on the other side of the fire. The men in the front row were hitting her legs, and breasts.

"Dance whore!" "Yeah, you belong to us now!" "You dirty slut, show us those tits!" The men were making many such comments, and Jane found herself gasping. The crowd fell silent, and the men turned around to face her.

"Well it looks like someone's woken up then, doesn't it?" one man jeered at her. As the men grinned and jeered at her loudly, she fainted.

When Jane awoke, she found that the sun had risen. She looked down at herself and saw that she was no longer dressed in the clothes that she had been wearing when she had set out the day before. She was wearing a thin piece of white, dirty cloth which covered her private parts, and nothing else. Before she had time to stand up, a man walked in.

"Hello. Tell me your name." The man said calmly yet sternly.

"My...my name is Jane, why am I here?" Jane said hesitantly.

"From now on, you will not be referred to as Jane. You will answer only when addressed, and only to whatever derogatory name we wish to refer to you as. You now belong here, and when the time is right, you will be given to someone who you will belong to from that time onward. But since you're new, you need to learn our ways," the man stated. It sounded as if he had spoken these words many times before.

"What are you talking about, I'm leaving! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Jane protested. As she stood up, the man walked towards her swiftly and raised his hand, slapping her square across the face.

"Shut up," the man said calmly. "You're not going anywhere but where I tell you. Now, you're going to have to have to wear this, until you've been adapted." The man took her neck in his hand, and put a bold black collar around her neck with a hook attached to it. As he locked it into place, he stepped back and smiled. "Get on your knees."

"Fuck you," Jane swore at him. "I'm not doing one damn thing you tell me to do."

"Oh, I think you'll change your mind soon enough," the man grinned at her. He looked at Jane's legs, smiled, and brought his foot up, kicking the back of her knee and causing her to fall to her knees. He leaned in to her neck and attached a long leather cord to her collar, running his hand down her face. "Now, I've got much to teach you, so follow me. My name is Johnson, but you'll refer to me as Master, or Sir."

Jane kneeled there, dumbfounded. Her mind raced. Where was she? Were they going to kill her? What was going to happen to her? Jane felt a tug at her neck, and the man pulled her along towards the door.

"We're leaving, now," Johnson said, and walked out of the door. "It'll be easier if you just crawl with me, or your pretty face'll end up in the dirt." As he continued walking outside, Jane found herself with little choice but to crawl alongside him in order to not fall down.

Keep up, bitch! I have things to do!" Johnson barked at her as he slapped her backside hard. "Don't make this more difficult for yourself." As she crawled faster, staying at his pace, he led her to the centre where the fire had been lit the night before. As she crawled, she looked around. She could see that she'd been taken to what looked like a tiny community. There were small wooden huts around the area, much like the one she had been in not ten minutes ago. As she looked to her left, she could see another tall, strong man herding something on a lead behind him. As she looked more closely, she could see it was a woman dutifully crawling at his feet. Her head was bowed and her dirty blonde hair led on her shoulders. Her hands and feet were dirty from crawling in the dirt, and Jane realised that she was not the only one. In the distance she could see a couple of other men, with women in tow. As she was taking all this in, not quite believing it, she heard Johnson's voice speaking down to her.

"Haha, now you're getting an idea of how things work around here, aren't you?" he chuckled at her. "I think you're going to settle in nicely. King! Come over here for a minute will ya?" A man in the distance looked up, and walked over to them.

"Hey Johnson, I see the new girl's looking good!" King grinned. He was massively tall, Jane deduced he looked about 6'4, with a bearded face. Jane looked at the figure on the floor across from her, and saw that it was the woman she had seen earlier. She lifted her blonde head from the floor for a second, looked at Jane with piercing green eyes, and looked back to the floor.

"Hey what's going on here?" Jane whispered to the girl, before she felt a smack against her ribs.

"What did I tell you about not talking unless referred to, hm?" Johnson said to her. "King, this one's certainly got plenty to learn, but I think she'll fit in well here once she's adapted, don't you?"

"I agree, I think that she'll make her Master very proud once she's learned." King said. He turned down to the girl he had on his lead, and petted her hair gently. "This one's been here three years now, she was so young when she arrived, only nineteen, but she's perfect now." He took what looked like a sweet biscuit into his hand, and held it into his palm, putting it down to the woman at his feet. Jane watched her eagerly jump up to King's hand, and nibble it appreciatively. She looked at the mark on the woman's arm, which looked like a flower with cruedly etched petals. She wondered to herself why the flower only had four petals around it, which made the flower look only a quarter complete.

"I see you're admiring Daisy's mark." Johnson grinned. "One of the first things that takes place are the slaves get marked with an empty flower. No petals. This is a sign that they have been newly initiated. As they prove themselves to their Master, He may decide to add more petals to her mark as a sign that she has been a good slave. Daisy has four petals, out of a possible twelve. For the amount of time she's been here, she's done very well for herself. Her Master has given her the name "Daisy" which is used only when He feels necessary. However if He feels she would be better addressed as 'slut' or 'whore' He may do so."

"Damn right Johnson. I still think you're too patient with explaining to these little whores what is expected of them," King laughed.

"It must be clear, so that they do not let their Masters down once they have been placed. I doubt They would be very satisfied with my methods of training them if I didn't explain, now would they?" Johnson smiled. Jane's mind raced over the things being said. Didn't they say three years that 'Daisy' had been here? They didn't consider that very long? Are they going to brand me? As the two men conversed, she prayed that she would be safe, and that this was just a bad dream and she'd wake up in Calvin's arms, safe and well. But Calvin was long gone.

"Anyway King, I must get going, I have to show this little bitch what's next," Johnson said. "She's got a long day ahead of her."

"I bet she does," King grinned. "Go and give her a pretty flower, see how she likes it." As King walked away, leading Daisy alongside him, Jane wondered what King meant by that. She thought that she probably wasn't going to like it, but could put up little resistance as her tired, aching knees and hands were forced to walk alongside Johnson's steady pace again as he led her inside a dim looking hut.

"And here we are, it's time for your induction." Johnson smiled. Jane's heart pounded inside her chest, and she sighed, waiting for the unknown to surface.