Changing Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Tera makes a plan.
3.4k words
4.16
82.3k
37
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers

Tera finished uploading the latest chapter to the website and pondered where to take the series in future ones. As a novice writer she was enjoying some of the popularity of her story ratings while appreciating the comments of her small, but seemingly intensely interested, following of readers. The Therapist was a story about a man (James) who was totally enraptured with his intelligent and insanely beautiful therapist, Julia. Tera, in a way, saw in Julia a version of her own alter ego where her dominant fantasies came to life on the written page. The story's main character embraced the calculated manipulation of James as she slowly reeled him in while methodically planting and harvesting the seeds of worship, adoration, and lust in the mind of the helpless former patient.

Tera reflected on her own relationship with her husband Jim who she dearly loved and was happily married to for 17 years. He was a steadying force in her life, always there for her, and in his own way a very interesting and creative person who she never stopped learning from. As with most relationships not every aspect is perfect and Tera wistfully thought about her present sex life with Jim and how some of the original passion and intensity had slowly waned over the years to the point that they made love about once a week without much deviation from the time before. Was something lacking in her? Could she be doing more? These were the type of questions that she contemplated all too often. Part of her perception was that Jim's libido was burning on low kindle but that he was happy with his life and the status of their lovemaking. She had the thought that she wished their love making had more erotica in the equation. Now, there is a word that sparked the imagination of Tera. Erotica. Just saying the word to herself gave her a small tingle down below. She looked at her watch and realized that she was running late for her workout at the gym but recognized that when she had a few moments she would return to the subject of erotica and think about the implications of her own desires. She shut down her notebook and began looking for her car keys.

When the doorbell rang she called for Jim to answer it but either he was in another part of the house or he just didn't hear her. Tera glanced at her watch and noted she still had a few minutes before she had to leave and went to the front door. It was the man next door asking for Jim. Apparently, he was having some kind of household crisis and wanted Jim's assistance. She went to the back of the house and found Jim in his room on his own pc and explained that he was needed next door. Jim promptly rose and as he passed her by she kissed him on the cheek and told him she would be home in a few hours. He paused, smiled warmly at her, gave her a loving squeeze, and went out the door with the neighbor. Tera thought, "It is great to be loved. I'm so very lucky."

Tera was about to choose a jacket or wrap when she thought she would quickly check the weather report on Jim's computer before heading out as her notebook was already shut down. Sitting down she noticed the browser was open and clicked on it knowing she could open another window if Jim had his email up. What she saw that surprised her wasn't that he was looking at an adult site with literary erotica rather that Jim had the very website open that Tera had just used to upload her latest chapter of her story series. The irony did not escape Tera as she had never spoken about on-line adult literature with Jim and what were the odds they would both be familiar with the same site. She had to make a decision on whether to respect his privacy and stop right there or continue on. Curiosity, being the more compelling option, won as she promised herself she would take just a quick look to see what he was reading.

Using the rational that it could "help our marriage" in the sex department Tera took full license and proceeded to look on. It appeared he was reading a Femdom story and she couldn't help but wonder how she could not be aware of her own husband's interest in the subject. Tera didn't recognize the writer and after reading just a few quick lines she used the page back arrow hoping to get a glimpse or two of other theme's that were arousing to her loving husband. She could not have ever prepared herself for what came up on the screen next as she could feel her breath catch and her face turn flush. She stared for what felt like an eternity although realistically it was just a few seconds at Chapter Two of a story that she was more than familiar with in full detail. Jim had been reading The Therapist. As Tera let this thought settle, she knew it was highly unlikely Jim could decipher that she had written the story because of the pen name that was used yet that did nothing to diminish this stunning discovery. Shock, however, followed closely by just the slightest, tiniest, of lustful smiles.

It happened in an instant and she knew it...Tera was sexually excited. Could it be her very own fantasies of domination and control were parallel to her husbands? Did he secretly wish to be controlled and dominated? Even humiliated? Tera shivered ever so slightly before gathering herself and resetting the browser to the original position. Regaining her composure was hopeless so she grabbed her bag and headed out with her thoughts and feelings literally racing through her mind and body yet secure in knowing she wouldn't have to face Jim until later in the day.

Throughout her workout Tera found that her thoughts continually returned to the event earlier in the day. She kept picturing the computer screen content and the ramifications that surely would make themselves apparent in time. After Tera's workout she was scheduled to meet her friend Alexa, who ironically was a therapist in real life, for coffee at a coffee shop near Central Park. Tera debated the merits of sharing her morning realization with Alexa as she always steadfastly protected the privacy of the intimacy of her relationship with Jim versus her confusion on what, if anything, she would do with this new information. Tera confessed to herself that the idea of injecting a new dynamic into her life with her husband was beyond merely interesting. The more she pondered this opportunity the more obsessive it became. Curiously, she realized she was, again like in her husbands den, sexually excited. Tera cut short her workout and took a long warm shower and pondered her meeting with Alexa in less than 45 minutes. If she shared her thoughts with anyone it would be Alexa who was her best and most interesting of friends. And, let's face it she thought, who could be better at unraveling the implications of this situation than a trained therapist?

Upon entering the coffee shop Tera and Alexa embraced as was their custom and Tera directed them to a semi private table in the back. After a few "what's new with you" exchanges and the women were brought up to date with each others activities, Tera was close to making a decision. She thought, I trust Alexa completely and value her opinion so why not ask her advice? I know I can trust her to keep it between us so I have little to lose and perhaps quite a bit to gain. I know I've always admired Alexa's independence and character strength so I think she'll relate to the situation. Beyond Alexa's sharp and intelligent mind Tera always thought that here was a woman who understood sexuality and erotica at a very advanced level. Finally, Tera made the decision to confide in Alexa.

As Tera related the events of the morning Alexa listened intently without interruption. She watched the expressions on her friends face as she spoke and correctly deciphered the high levels of excitement and passion that lay behind what Tera thought was a somewhat neutral description of what happened. Of course, Alexa could see right through Tera's "objectivity" and knew her friend was beside herself with passion and desire.

When Tera finished she looked at her friend to offer some perspective. Alexa continued to stare at Tera and broke into a smile that seemed to confirm that two good friends just shared a very intimate moment. Tera, almost embarrassed at her friend's silence, could only utter, "What? C'mon...tell me what you think!"

Alexa looked across the table and after a second asked the question, "Are you excited right now?"

"Are you kidding? I'm excited, nervous, and feeling a million other emotions." Lowering her voice to a whisper she said, "And, my panties are beyond soaked! It all seems so...so...incredible! Tell me what you think, Alexa!"

"What I think is you are in an incredible position to enter a new world. One where you are in control of a lot more than your sex life. I mean, think about it Tera, your husband is a closet submissive!! And, having read your stories, she smirked; I think we know what your orientation is in the d/s world."

"Oh Alexa, I know! Think of the possibilities! Since I've discovered Jim's "little secret" I've thought of nothing else beyond what I can do with him. To even think that I could harness the control that Julia had over James with my own Jim is beyond exciting me. I want to do all those naughty things Julia did to James....and then some. Tera implored, "Help me Alexa, help me plan it all out, would you?"

Alexa smiled, as she had her own reasons to be excited but for the time being she would focus only on helping Tera craft a plan. "Tera, you have to do this just right if you want to pull it off and not cause him to get defensive. I think "we" will need to float a few trial balloons with Jim so that we can find out just what is exciting to this man. This man....we know so little about. But, that is about to change, isn't it?", she whispered. The two women exchanged the same smug smile.

Tera took both of her friend's hands in her own and squeezed them together while thanking her for helping guide her in this new adventure. Alexa returned the squeeze and gave her friend a wink, followed by just the slightest of lecherous smiles that she quickly masked with a more supportive one. The two women spent an additional 45 minutes discussing the situation and when Tera finally left the coffee shop she had the basis of a very sound introductory plan in place.

Meanwhile, as Alexa was hailing a cab she could scarcely contain the smile she was feeling and she was certain that what would follow would be more than a little interesting. Alexa loved the intricacies of dominance and submission as it related to Female Domination and felt confident that Jim and Tera's life together would be changing in a very profound way. And, there just could be a little something in it for her, too. It was a notion that Alexa would attend to later. At this point Alexa didn't even try to contain the smile that was all over her face. And, she didn't miss the fact that she was sexually excited and feeling just a little damp down below.

Tera decided to stop and so some shopping on the way home as she needed some accoutrements to spice up her upcoming plans with Jim. After spending over two hours on making just the right purchases she headed home with several boxes and bags and stowed them all in her closet before Jim could start asking questions. Not that she had to run her purchases by Jim, because she didn't as they had their own spending accounts, but she wanted some of the items to be a surprise to her unsuspecting husband. The next week would be about assuming control of the relationship and with Alexa's coaching Tera felt supremely confident of her ability to begin to entice Jim to express his submissiveness to her, his bewitching wife. That Tera was a drop dead gorgeous woman would only expedite the process. Tera sauntered to the full length mirror in the bedroom and admired her self. At 5' 9" she was striking in all her beauty. The styled but not overdone hair, bright green eyes, creamy natural complexion, full lips, and nicely proportioned body were a very complete package. Suddenly, Tera felt very sexy. And, very confident.

After Tera and Jim finished dinner that evening, a rather delectable bouillabaisse prepared by Tera using saffron threads and a variety of fresh fish and shellfish, she remarked, "honey can you do the dishes tonight by yourself as I have to plan for an early meeting tomorrow and make some phone calls?" Jim, hesitated briefly before responding as sharing the kitchen cleaning duties was the norm, but acknowledged that we would do them. While Jim was at the sink Tera approached him from behind and put her arms around him and squeezed her body into his back side, then whispered, "I'm so lucky to have you, baby." Tera then slid her hand down his waist to his crotch and began massaging Jim's area with an expertise that made him weak in the knees. Tera continued on watching for signs that her man was getting aroused. As Jim's excitement elevated Tera said, "Oh, I almost forgot, I need you to clean and mop the kitchen floor when you are done with the dishes, okay honey?" All this said while Jim was becoming glassy eyed from Tera's deft manipulation of his penis and balls and he easily acquiesced thinking that maybe there would be some hot sex a little later after he completed his assigned chores.

"Thanks, baby, you are such a good kitchen helper it is almost like having my own man maid." At this point Tera dropped her hand inside of Jim's pants and started stroking his enlarged penis. Tera noticed that it seemed to get bigger after her last comment. As Jim moaned, Tera flicked her tongue into Jim's ear continuing the expert manipulation of her man. "Ooh, does my baby like the idea of being his wife's maid?"

Jim, now fully turned on could only utter, "Honey, it's not the maid chatter that is turning me on it's.....um...you...and what you are doing."

"Are you sure about that sweetie? Because if you were my personal maid that would mean you would be my personal fuck toy, too." Tera, her mouth and tongue still ensconced in her helpless husbands ear said, "Wouldn't that be exciting baby being my fuck toy?"

Things were moving at a break neck pace as Tera did not plan to move so fast but with Jim's raging hard on, a hard on that did not diminish whatsoever during the maid talk, she decided to push it just a bit further before she let Jim off the hook.

"Baby, think about how erotic it would be." Tera continued to expertly massage the head of Jim's penis while she oozed her seductive breath into her weakening husband's ear. "And know this sweetie, I would take very good care of my maid."

The befuddled Jim was beyond speaking as he could only moan to Tera's ministrations up high and down low. Tera could see that he actually still had a plate in his hand as she was forcing him against the counter and sink. The turned on wife wasn't going to stop, at least not yet. She unbuckled Jim's pants and let them drop to the floor creating a certain vulnerability versus the fully dressed Tera. As she continued to massage Jim's penis head she slid her other hand down to the crack of his ass. Jim continued his silence only uttering moans as he was completely submitting to Tera's manipulations. Slowly, very slowly, Tera guided her middle finger to Jim's anus and let it rest there not moving it at all.

"It feels good doesn't it baby? It feels good to let go, and let your pretty wife have control, doesn't it? I think you are really sexy right now. And, you are really turning me on." That part was true as Tera was dripping down below. For Jim's part he was confused yet more turned on then he could remember and realized he was getting close to coming in what would probably record time.

Tera kept it up, "Ooh, is my man maid going to cream right here in his kitchen?", reinforcing the idea that this was his domain. Jim was utterly speechless and filled with emotions he couldn't begin to identify. Tera moved to the side keeping her one hand on Jim's ass and then brought the glistening fingers of her other hand up to Jim's mouth. Ever so lightly she let them rest on his lips not initiating anything more than just a touch. Neither Tera nor Jim did anything else for what seemed like an eternity as they both seemed to be holding their breath. Tera, now on the side of Jim pushed her hips into Jim's leg and ground seductively against him while she very slightly massaged Jim's anus with her right hand middle finger still keeping the left hand motionless on his lips. Tera moved the nail of her left hand middle finger, the one that was slightly cummy from Jim's dripping penis, ever so slightly across his bottom lip creating a sensation Jim found irresistible. After apparently giving it some thought, Jim slowly parted his lips and took Tera's fingers into his mouth and began to suck them. She never had to move her hand. Tera thought, "He was sucking them clean without regard to what was on them, or maybe, she pondered, what was on them was part of the turn on". Tera , too, was on the brink of orgasm.

What happened next took the utmost of discipline for Tera as she wanted nothing more than to have sex with Jim right now on the kitchen table, or anywhere else for that matter. .

"Ooh, I wish we could continue honey but I have to call Alexa, she cooed.

Jim, moaned, "What, we have to stop?"

"Yes, baby, she is in between appointments and I told her I'd call her so we could plan our next outing with the other girls. I'm really sorry honey because this was really fun. And, my, you are so big down here." Tera was extending her denial of Jim and his unyielding penis as she continued her verbal play even further.

"We'll have more fun later, baby, as I don't want my man to get too horny, do I? You understand, don't you sweetie?" Tera withdrew her left hand from Jim's facial area slowly dragging it over his chest and eased her own body away from Jim's so he was no longer being pushed against the counter. Her middle finger of her right hand, still on his anus, brushed back and forth ever so lightly before she withdrew it completely. Tera, while practically out of breath but striving to maintain her control, could hardly keep herself from laughing as her sweet husband was still holding the plate with a raging hard on with his pants draped around his ankles while his lips and tongue had tasted his own cum. She thought it important to leave him denied, while fully excited, so he would be more vulnerable to her future ministrations.

Tera gave Jim a playful pinch on his bottom, kissed his facial cheek, and said, "Thanks, again, honey for taking care of the dishes and kitchen floor for me. It is really sweet of you. You are such a doll! I just love you so much." Tera, backing off from the "maid" conversation wanted to make sure her husband felt complimented and appreciated and not too humiliated by what had just happened. It occurred to Tera that the real humiliation would come later.

sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers