Changing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,873 Followers

At one point, he started to rub my breast with one hand and my neck with the other. I probably cannot have an orgasm this way, but his touch was just perfect, the right combination of feather lightness and gentleness, and I could come close. I had my hands resting on his leg during this, my right hand on his knee and my left hand about mid-thigh. As he would find just the right touch, I would react by squeezing his leg, essentially responding when he was doing it just right. He recognized it as well and continued more or less doing it perfectly most of the time, his hands floating over my back, neck and breasts.

This went on for a nice while when I began to sit up straighter, "Steve, you do that very well. I think my modeling has been very well rewarded."

I am not the type to sexually take care of my own desires and leave my partner hanging. I was thinking about how great he had made me feel and to what degree I would reciprocate or even whether I should at all given the circumstances.

He laughed at that, "Oh, I should admit that part was selfish on my part. I liked how you were squeezing my leg."

When I had sat up, I had pulled my hands back. I smiled at his comment and sat back in the seat as he put his arm around my shoulder. I reached my left hand and placed it on his leg near the knee.

He said, "It is pretty easy to tell when you like something."

I turned my body to look up at him, "You would be surprised that many men don't bother trying to figure out what women like, but I noticed you were very perceptive. Thank you, that felt great."

He smiled back as I rubbed my hand on his knee, "I also saw what you liked."

My hand was still near his knee, but I was lightly stroking his leg when he closed his eyes and smiled. I expanded my gentle rubbing a little farther down his leg. He had his arm around me, but he was really just relaxing as I drew little circles with my fingers or rubbed back and forth on his thigh. As I would change my pattern back and forth, I was gradually expanding my zone of touching. At the farthest now, I was extending my touch more than halfway down his thigh. Occasionally I would also include a small squeeze, but as he had been to me, all would be characterized as gentle.

He would move his leg a little as this was going on, almost rhythmically in response to my touch. This would result in my fingers on his inner thigh and would usually trigger a change in his breathing or a tensing of his leg muscles. He would soon relax though.

Sometimes I would move my hand back up near his knee as if I was not going to touch any farther down his leg, but I would not keep that up too long and maybe go another inch lower every couple of minutes. It was pretty obvious from the growing bulge in his pants he was enjoying this immensely and I continued to expand my touch zone.

Of course I was teasing him too. I knew that, but he could not have. I had set all the limits on everything that day, from the changing room to the earlier session in the car where he had been touching me. I still felt in control of the situation. If I had not been comfortable, I would have ended it. That I knew it could be ended anytime increased my comfort level significantly.

I really enjoy sex. I like how a considerate partner makes me feel and I am well able to return the favor. What maybe separates me from other women is that giving pleasure to a man is not something I do grudgingly, but willingly. I like being able to get a man hard and I enjoy being able to bring him to orgasm. But it is more than just that. I like the feeling myself and I wanted to suck his dick.

I reached down farther on his inner thigh until I glanced against his balls. I slid my finger along his balls and again felt him hold his breath momentarily. I did that a couple of more times until I had mercy and slid my hand all the way to his knee and then came back slowly, slowly down until I felt his already hard dick.

I ran the palm of my hand and fingers all over him, rubbing his dick and balls. He was obviously enjoying this; probably he had been carrying a hard-on since the beginning of the changing room show.

He opened his eyes for the first time in a while when I unbuckled his belt. He was watching me intently as I undid the top of his pants and lowered the zipper. I doubt anyone would be surprised if I report he did not try and stop me.

I reached under his shorts and felt his warm, hard dick and squeezed him. I looked up and smiled at him while I did that. At first he smiled back, but he quickly closed his eyes again as I reached down and felt for his balls.

I whispered, "Lift up so I can slide your pants down."

He opened his eyes again while he lifted up off the seat. I used both hands to slide his pants and shorts down to expose his hard dick. He was not the biggest guy I had ever seen, but he was a little bigger than average and his dick was nice looking; smooth and soft. I grabbed the shaft and lightly stroked him while he melted back in the seat.

Somehow I knew he would not last long while I stroked him and I knew he would have an orgasm like that if I wanted. But I looked at his hard dick and I knew what I wanted.

He opened his eyes again as I removed my hand and shifted my position again, initially looking aghast as if I was stopping. I looked at his eyes the entire time I started to lower my head toward him. His distress was quickly replaced my realization I was going to give him a blow job.

I began by licking the head while I cupped his balls in my hand. I looked back up at him while he closed his eyes again. I lowered my head again to slide the head past my lips, lower and lower. I loved the feel of him on my tongue as I dropped down farther. I had maybe two thirds of him in my mouth when I lifted up and looked at him.

When he opened his eyes and looked at me, I said, "You have a really nice cock."

I dropped down on him again. I loved the heat radiating from his cock, how it was so hard but the texture felt so silky soft on my lips and tongue. I was gentle and soft at times, but I would also take him more deeply and suck harder other times. I knew Steve was enjoying it. Other men had told me I was good at giving blow jobs, but I also knew it myself. I thought that feeling contributed to my own enjoyment.

I almost thought those words would make him cum, but I dropped down again and started to suck him deeply. I had no doubt at all he would cum quickly and I was not at all surprised when he tensed up and I felt the first shot in my mouth. I stroked him harder as I continued to suck and taste his cum.

He was quickly done and I began sucking him more gently. I had only swallowed a little bit of his cum so far, but now I lifted up a little to swallow the rest and then dropped back down for my pleasure; feeling him soften in my mouth while I gently sucked.

After a little while, I lifted up and sat up straight. He looked over at me, "That was fantastic. I never expected that."

I replied, "I know. If I thought you expected it, it would not have happened."

He seemed to sense the meaning, "Wow, what a day."

I smiled and nodded. We both started to get dressed again. We made a little small talk while we were doing that, but when it was time to leave, we really did not know much about each other and there was nothing really left to say. He did not try and ask if he could see me again and I was grateful for that. It was obvious to both of us this was a one time thing. We had never kissed the entire day, and only now as we parted did we give each other a light kiss.

"Take care."

"You too."

And with the taste of his semen still on my tongue, my modeling experience for the day ended.

I found it difficult to concentrate while I drove home as I was reliving what had just happened, touching myself many times during the drive. I got in the door and stripped off my clothes within seconds. Just as quickly I climbed in to bed and fingered myself to an intense orgasm while I thought about the store and the car.

This has gone down as one of my most vivid experiences and I have thought about it many times fondly. It is not that I am going to suddenly start flashing people regularly as a result of my exhibitionist thrills. I knew in my heart these adventures were going to continue to be rare events, but that by being unique made the experiences all the more special to savor. And while there have been no difficulties from my 'close to home' event, I am still cautious to avoid home turf adventures in the future.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,873 Followers