Changing Room Prank Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice can't stop thinking about the night before.
2.7k words
4.53
93.8k
98

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a series, so I recommend reading the first part or none of this chapter will make much sense.

****************

After our intense love-making session, both Greg and Mark fell asleep. I cleaned myself up, put Greg's sister's clothes away, and transformed back into Ethan. I took the new feminine clothes they had bought me and put them in the bottom of bag, not wanting them to go to waste. I had a lot of thinking to do now.

I grabbed a pillow and blanket and found somewhere to fall asleep on the floor in the living room, but my brain was too busy for sleep. I kept thinking about the rough fucking that not only had I received, but enjoyed. Before then, I had tried to convince myself I was straight, but it was obvious now that I was at least willing to take one for both teams.

I wondered how this would change our friendship, too. Greg and I had been friends since pre-school and I would never have imagined sucking him off as I did. But it was too late; I could tell everything was going to change between us. Mark, on the other hand, was more of a mutual friend through Greg that I had learned to like. We had always got along, but only when Greg was around. Without him, Mark and I were as close as parallel lines.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep, and when I woke up in the morning, everything suddenly went back to normal. Greg greeted me by calling me Ethan, and Mark didn't even give me a second look. To be honest, I was a little relieved, but also really disappointed. I loved the male attention I was getting from them, and as soon as I saw them, I started craving cock again. In my head, we were all in bed together fucking again, but on the surface, none of us even mentioned it.

Mark left Greg's and I left soon after. It was Sunday afternoon by the time I got home, so there was plenty of homework to occupy my time with. I tried to stay focused on my history paper, but I just didn't really care who won the Battle of Waterloo at the moment. Then, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Greg. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was from. I opened the message and read it to myself over again before responding. It read, "Hey Ethan, I was wondering about your friend Alice. Is she new here or is she just visiting from somewhere else? Also is she single?" I knew he didn't really think Alice was another person, but I was glad to see that he recognized Alice was a completely different part of me. I was so excited to hear from him considering the cold shoulder I got this morning. I responded within the minute.

"Alice is an old friend from upstate, but she moved to a town a short drive from here last week, so I think she'll be around every now and again. And I'm pretty sure she's single." I was getting excited at the thought of creating an alternate persona, someone who could fulfill my desires for me, while I would still be a regular Joe. The fact that Greg wanted to know if she was single was a big deal, though. Did he want to date Alice, or just see if she was available? Either way, I became incredibly impatient after just a couple of minutes of waiting for a response.

"Cool," he replied "Hopefully we'll meet up again some time, she seemed pretty cool, and she was really hot." That last text made me happier than any other in my life. I knew now that Greg had the same feelings as I did, or maybe I was jumping to conclusions. I did know that Greg found me hot now, though, and that was a satisfying feeling.

"Yeah, maybe she'll come up to visit this weekend." I replied.

"Great, can't wait." Despite being over the moon, I couldn't help but laugh at the situation. That was probably the weirdest way someone has ever been asked out.

************************

The next day, everything the teachers said went right over my head. I caught myself day dreaming about cock on several occasions. Even though I was Ethan and in school, I kept wandering over to Alice's mind. I looked at guys differently now and thought about how big each one was, and what they would feel like. I even brought Alice's clothes to school. I knew it wasn't a good idea, but it made me feel closer to her. All these changes in me didn't happen overnight though. There was too much sudden change, so I concluded that it was sub-conscious the whole time, but I had been awaked by that little prank in the dressing room of the women's store.

I was finishing up in the library on some homework that had taken me longer than I expected. It was pretty late, so I decided leave before it got too dark. I was putting my books away when I got a text from Mark. "Meet me in the locker rooms in 10 minutes. I want to see Alice." He wasn't as romantic or subtle as Greg was, but from Mark, I didn't expect much anyway. Mark must have stayed after practice ended to hit the weight room, so I knew it would be deserted when I got there. That was a hint as to what he expected. Then it hit me, I hadn't even questioned saying no, I never even thought about turning Mark down. I was only thinking about how I would do it. How slutty is my sub-conscious? I thought.

I ran to the bathrooms and took out the clothes from the bottom of my bag. In hindsight, bringing the clothes to school was probably a bad idea, but luckily no one had seen them. I undressed completely, then slipped on the white lace panties just like in the changing room. I put on the bra and clasped it together. Next I put on the blouse and jeans. God, I loved those tight jeans, the way they felt, the way they made my ass look so womanly; I just moved around in them before leaving the restrooms. It was pretty late, so getting around unnoticed wasn't difficult. I made my way to the changing rooms in my ballerina shoes, with a little skip in my stride. On the way, I walked past the janitor. He turned his head as I walked by then watched me go. I loved being able to have that effect on men.

When I got to the changing rooms, I saw Mark standing in nothing but his boxers. His muscular chest and abs were completely visible to any lucky viewer. I stood there mesmerized for a few seconds before walking over to Mark.

"Damn, I've been here forever waiting on you." Mark said. I was a little upset and angry at him for saying that. I took the time to get all pretty for him and he wouldn't even appreciate it.

"Sorry, I came as fast as I could," I said softly with my eyes down.

"Well it doesn't matter now, let's just not waste any more time, I'm horny as fuck right now." Pretty demanding, I thought.

"'Cause you were thinking about me?" My face lit up at that thought.

"Sure," Mark agreed with little emotion. "Get to it then," he added, pointing to his boxers.

I walked over to kiss him, but he wasn't here for that. My lips met his and he didn't return anything, I felt like I was kissing a wall. He put his hands on my shoulder and pushed down until I was on my knees. I didn't feel like he even cared about me at all, but rather he just wanted to fuck my face.

"Pull them down" Mark said, with a grin.

I complied, and my face met with his rock hard cock again. I let my tongue out and licked the shaft up and down, before putting the head in my mouth. I started sucking on just the head, and licking my tongue all over the piss hole, trying to get a taste of his pre cum.

"Mhhm, that's better" Mark groaned.

I moved down on the cock further and started taking a little bit more in my mouth, then pulled off again. I started playing with his balls too, massaging them in my right hand as my left hand stroked his large shaft in rhythm with my mouth. I moved my mouth as far as I could go when Mark grabbed my head. He held it in his big hands, then started pulling my face down past my safe point. I started to gag a little but Mark pulled me off just in time. I took in a breath before getting pulled back down. From this point on, Mark was in control of the blowjob. Other than my tongue, he took what he wanted. I wanted to really pleasure him, but I felt like he just wanted to cum. He thrust back in forth into me while my tongue flickered all around his massive cock buried inside my mouth. I was so aroused then I was willing to give Mark anything, but I wasn't even hard. My little dick was so feminine then, especially compared to Mark's manly cock. I felt like a schoolgirl getting fucked by her principal.

Mark started to moan a little and picked up his pace. I readied myself for the gift I was about to receive. I put my tongue under his cock and waited on my knees for him to shoot, which he did soon after. I felt the hot creamy liquid hit the back of my throat and the walls of my mouth. He shot a couple of times in my mouth before pulling out and covering my face with his cum. I licked the cum around my lips and brought the rest of it to me mouth with finger, licking my lips after my finger would leave my mouth. I cleaned up his cock before Mark broke the silence.

"You give the best blowjobs," he said. I think that was the first nice thing he had said to me since I walked in.

"Thanks," I smiled and stood up. I cleaned my face up with his towel, and then went in for a kiss when he put his hand between us. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just I don't like to kiss girls after I cum in their mouths." That was understandable, but I still felt like he was ignoring me. "I'm gonna head home now, see you tomorrow."

Mark put his clothes on and left, but on his way out, he said, "By the way, you look really great all dressed up and on your knees."

"Thank you," I blushed.

"And you still have a little cum on your chin," he added.

"Oh, whoops!" I brought my finger to my chin, then wiped it off my chin and brought it to my mouth. I licked my lips again but when I looked up, Mark was gone. I changed back into my boy clothes, then walked home.

The whole walk home, I was debating whether Mark actually liked me or the blowjobs. He did think I looked good, and texted me when he needed me, but on the other hand, he barely acknowledged that I was the one on his knees. I couldn't decide, so I tried to get it off my mind.

When I got home, I ate dinner then went straight upstairs to just forget the world with my video games.

****************

Everything went on through the week like usual. I blew Mark on Wednesday because he had practice then too. Again, though, it was as if we had completely different feelings, or as if he didn't have them at all, but either way it happened, and that was done.

I felt pretty good about myself with my secret, up until Thursday came around. I had English class with Kenny, the Kenny from the café! I was worried that he would recognize me, but luckily for me, Kenny, although very sweet and gentlemanly, was on a different planet half the time. He seemed lost half the time, too.

"Hey, Ethan," he said as he pulled up a chair next to me.

"Hi," I said back. That was pretty much our conversation. We weren't good friends, and class was starting anyway.

Once the teacher assigned us something to do, the class got to work, except for Kenny. He was staring at his phone. I looked over at saw that he had typed a message and was about to send it to Alice! If he did, my phone would go off, and my secret would be revealed, maybe. Hopefully Kenny wouldn't put two and two together, if that were to happen. His finger hovered over the send button, then went to edit the message. Once he was done, he was about to send, when he decided against it again. He sighed and put the phone back in his pocket, looking a little gloomy when he did.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just something, you don't want to know," he replied with little confidence.

"Sure I do, I could help you out."

"I don't know, it's about a girl."

"Great, I can definitely help you out then," I said with a smirk on my face.

"All right, fine," Kenny explained the situation to me: how he had met this pretty girl and wanted to text her, but didn't know what to say. I had to stop myself from blushing before I could respond.

"Well, if she gave you her number, she wants to meet up again, and I think she'd probably be a little upset that she hasn't got a text back yet.

"Shit, really?"

"Yeah, and I don't think it matters too much what you say, as long as it's nice and opens up a conversation." I helped him decide what to write, but I told him not to send it until lunch, as she was probably still in class and he didn't want to get her in trouble. He agreed and then we went our separate ways to the cafeteria.

Right after I got my lunch, I got a text from Kenny. In my mind, I switched persona and became the cute little blonde that he had met in the mall café. I read the text and immediately fell under his charm. Even though I knew what it said and even helped write the text, I was still very happy to get one with a little romanticism, unlike Mark's. He called me beautiful and told me that he was thinking about me. He ended the text by asking me out to another meeting for a drink. I was flattered and even surprised a little because Kenny had added a few nice things I didn't know about. I said I was busy this weekend, but the following weekend I was free. He seemed really excited to meet me in his texts, and to be honest, so was I.

************

On Friday, Greg and I were hanging around school with some friends, waiting for the bus. We were all talking about the coming weekend while our friends got on their buses and left. Eventually, everyone was on their way home except Greg and I. We were the only ones left at the bus stop.

"Got any plans for the weekend?" Greg asked.

"Nope, so far, it looks like I'm just gonna hang around the house this weekend."

"Well, then, do you mind asking Alice if she wants to see a movie with me tomorrow?"

"She'd love to go." I winked at Greg and a smile spread across his face. Then my bus arrived. I hugged Greg tightly goodbye, and then got on the bus. When I did hug him, it was obvious he was aroused, and when I looked back at him from the bus window, I saw him adjusting his pants and walking with straight legs. I never got over the power I had over men, making them weak with my flirtatiousness and taking their words away from them. I especially loved it when I could do that with Greg, I felt like we had something special going.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to leave any kind of feedback!

Chapter 3 on its way!