Changing Room Prank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget about just then, if that's what you want, then fine, we'll take it as slow as you want. I just want you to be comfortable."

"Thanks, do you think we could hang out again some time?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, you're amazing in so many ways; I want to spend a lot more time with you."

"You're perfect," I said. He looked down at me, and kissed me goodnight. I leaned against the door as I watched him get into his car and drive. I watched him drive all the down the block until he was no longer in sight. I opened the front door and let out a sigh of relief

After I got inside, I went up to my bedroom and kicked off my shoes. Our date was fun and cute, but I couldn't get what I really wanted just yet. I collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes. In my head I saw Kenny and me together, and then I let my imagination wander. I thought about us in the car together, and then I imagined us taking it even further. I start rubbing my panties and felt my little boy clit responding, but I wasn't getting hard. That's when it struck me: I suddenly realized that I hadn't gotten hard at all during our entire date.

This certainly made things less complicated for us, but it was also very confusing."Why haven't I been getting erections?"I thought. I went back into my mind. I imagined my fingers unzipping Kenny's pants. Then I thought about Kenny's cock and suddenly remembered the vibrator I had ordered. I reached under the bed, grabbed the box and reached in for the pink delight. I set it down as I got up and took of my dress, garter and panties. I kept the stockings for the comfort and womanliness and I also kept the bra on just to prolong the moment.

I fell back onto the bed and started caressing my balls, but that didn't do much for me. I jerked my dick a little, but it wasn't really that great either. I closed my eyes to get back into the scene with Kenny again, and imagined us without our clothes in the backseat of his car.I get up on his lap and feel his cock under my ass. I grind it with my hips and make out with him as he feels my imaginary breasts and butt.I started getting really into it and then started rubbing my little dick again, and the sensations were coming back to me.We push our bodies closer and closer into each others' and Kenny starts thrusting his hips up as well.

I got out the lube from my bedside drawer and picked up the vibrator. I held it in my hand and then licked in up the side, imaging I was pleasuring Kenny right now.His cock is thrust between my lips as my girly mouth accepts every motion. I brought my mouth over the toy and started licking and sucking it. I loved sucking dick, but there was really no point or interest in sucking this. I opened the lube then applied it to the vibrator. I brought it down to my crack then slowly slipped it into my hole, and let out a little gasp at the initial penetration. This is exactly what I needed; the anal stimulation was what I had been missing.

My dick responded and starting growing quickly.Kenny slowly inserts his massive dick inside me, allowing just the head to be in. Kenny pushes further in and I feel it penetrating my ass gradually.I started going in and out with the vibrator as well, mimicking what was happening in my head.Kenny grabs hold of my tiny thing and starts stroking it. I can only moan in pleasure. He picks up the pace and starts driving into Alice's ass. Alice responds with pleas of Kenny to go harder and faster. Alice moves her ass around Kenny's cock, making sure she can get all of it inside her.I was brutally assaulting my own ass now and I decided to turn on the vibrating function. With the quick switch of a button, I was in heaven. I used the vibrator to replicate anything Kenny might do to me. I took my hand off my dick so I could use both hands to force the vibrator deeper inside me.

No matter how much I had I wanted more.Kenny is now thrusting into Alice. He grabs her hips and gives it all he's got. He can't hold back any more. Kenny begins to explode into Alice.Then, without even touching my dick, I came. But it wasn't like I usually do. The cum sort of came out in a smooth flow and just kept pouring out. The feeling was magnificent and unlike anything I have ever felt before. I was still hard and horny so I kept shoving the vibrator in and out. I came again, in the same way as the first time. The pleasure was more than any other climax in my life. I came like that again only ten seconds later, but after that, I was spent.

I was panting and gasping for breath after this monumental orgasm. I never knew I could feel like that. My dick no longer needed to be touched anymore for me to cum. I could just play with my ass and think about and that would be enough. I cleaned myself up and put away my dress in the hidden part of the closet I kept Alice's clothes. That's when I realized that I was not just a boy dressing up occasionally any more. I had multiple sets of outfits in my closet now. Ethan was slipping away. My multiple outfits and more womanly orgasms were evidence that I was changing physically and mentally. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I did know that I was changing. What I only hoped it was for the better.

Thank you again for taking the time. Comment and Suggestions of any kind appreciated.

12