Changing Santa's Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

Val looked over at her elves, which were really theoretically my elves.

"Turnabout is fair play, girls. Cin hasn't cum yet and everyone that works for me must help each other," instructed Val, who I think enjoying watching as much as I was.

Roxie looked puzzled momentarily, but Cin wasted no time stepping out of her tights and then lowering her glistening cunt to the blonde girl's full pink lips. Roxie twisted her head as if to protest, but then giggled girlishly upon seeing Cin's tattoo, her tongue flicking out to taste the horny little devil, which seemed to smile and wink even more vividly than before. Cin shifted her hips so that Roxie's tongue separated the folds of her cunt. This ground her face harder against Cin's pussy. Cin smiled at us, her stripper days coming into good use as she playfully maximized the show, her hands cupping her pendulous breast, her nails rippling the taut points of her chocolate kiss nipples, her tongue dancing tantalizingly out of her mouth, wetting her lips and then caressing her gleaming teeth.

For a virgin, that girl looks like a natural," commented Val, "see how she is wrapping the tip of her tongue around Cin's clit and then drawing it deep into her mouth before relaxing and alternating with stabs at the g-spot?"

"Is there really such a spot?"

"Sure. Here, this is mine." Val took my hand and slid it down her body so that my finger was pressing an almost imperceptible lump under her labia, buried in her pussy wall. The width of my cock made this a very tight stretch, and Val began huffing deeply. Roxie had relaxed and gotten the taste for eating Cin, so much so that she slid a few fingers into her own pussy, as if she was lying on her couch at home masturbating. Her hips were soon once again bumping up off the couch frantically. As Val rode me furiously, I watched fascinated by how Roxie flipped her clit with her fingertips, something I had never seen before.

Val bent forward and began French kissing me; her tongue filling my mouth like my cock was filling her pussy. Our nipples were rubbing together, the friction sending shock waves to my groin, and I imagined, through her body as well.

The room was filled with the ripe odors of sex, finally hiding the damp piss smell of my wet Santa pants. Val began lifting her hips and slamming down along my shaft. Cin seemed to imitate this, raising her crotch to make Roxie reach her head up to maintain tongue on clit, and then sitting so that Roxie's tongue fucked Cin like a cock might.

One part of my mind was still distanced from events, observing rather than participating. That brain bit reminded me to create a to do list which started with 'fuck Cin and Roxie - neither of them has been drilled yet'. Val refocused my attention on the pussy at hand - or, more accurately, the one surrounding my cock, by flexing her abdominal muscles, squeezing my shaft even tighter, then releasing, then repeating. She shifted slightly, and levered her hips. She rose up slightly, exposing my fat cock to a cool blast of air, and then slammed down hard.

That was all it took for me to finally explode, my load spraying forth into Val's hungry cunt. The four of us were climaxing together. I felt the waves of culmination flow through Val's cunt into my cock. Cin's moans and Roxie's renewed screams left no doubt that they were enjoying this special Christmas gift.

My goo was oozing out of Val's pussy as she collapsed on my chest. "Oh, Santa, this is the best Christmas ever," she moaned.

I was just about to invite the nicely naughty elves to lick us clean when the staff room door burst open, the chair Cin had propped against it flying across the room. It was Old Man Blotz.

"What was that scream and why isn't Santa at the North Pole?" he demanded.

"Oh, hush, Blotzie, Roxie and I were just warming up for the donor party. Cin and Tad will man the Pole. And Tad has just the Pole to do it too!" Val replied calmly.

"Roxie? My granddaughter?" Blotz was redder than Rudolph's nose. "At the donor party?"

"You just hush and be good for goodness sake," replied Val as Roxie rearranged her costume. The way Cin was smiling at me, I figured it might take a while for her to get me into my Santa suit.

Being a department store Santa turned out all right in the end.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12