Channel 19

Story Info
Women masturbate as they drive, tantalizing men.
9k words
4.46
42.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Around the end of last April I received a rather lengthy e-mail from a lady acquaintance in Indianapolis. She just returned from a four day mini-vacation in Tucson.

She had been invited to stay with an old college friend of hers, whose husband was an over the road truck driver. During her stay, her friend introduced her to a new style of exhibitionism. She called it the latest fad in Arizona.

Her e-mail was fairly graphic, in addition to getting me horny, I began to wonder if she hadn't stumbled on to something more people would be interested in.

Three weeks ago, I got another e-mail from her. She and three of her friends, each invested twenty dollars for the purchase of a small, CB radio , an antenna, and one additional speaker.

(CB stands for, citizens band radio, usually kept on channel 19, the general information channel.)

This e-mail was just as hot as the first. It reinforced my idea, that other women, who have never acted on their impulse to tantalize men, may find this of interest.

I gave her a call that night.

She listened to my proposal and when I consented not to divulge certain segments, she kindly give her permission. She wants to share this with those of you who have an interest in exhibitionism and to encourage women who would like to show it off but are afraid to do so.

Here's to you Kathy.

----------

I had never been to Tucson and it had been over two years since Liz and I spent any time together.

I had expected her to show me part of the Old West, but here we were, in her Honda SRV, stuck in heavy construction traffic on interstater ten.

She had invited two of her friends to go with us. I was sitting behind Liz. Sandy, a five foot zero inch, bleach blonde, was sitting next to me. In the front passenger seat was Ruth, a tall buxom, raven haired beauty.

Liz had promised me a surprise filled and exciting afternoon. It didn't take me long to realize how right she was.

I saw Ruth lean forward, it looked to me like she was adjusting the radio. As she sat back a mans voice came over the car speakers, "Hay, check this out, Black Honda crossover, cummin up on your six, looks good."

I found my self looking around, puzzled over the disembodied voice that just mentioned the type and color car we were in. I saw Liz looking at me in the mirror. A grin on her face. Before I could ask what was going on another voice cracked into life. "She's got her hand in her top, scratching her titty. - Fuck, she's got a nice rack on her - and her skirt is showing a lot of leg."

New voice, "Screw the legs, what's her titties look like."

More and more voices were coming over the speakers.

"What have you got on..." my voice trailed away as I noticed Ruth. One hand pulling her tube top out while the fingers of her other, brushed against the top of her breast, as the voice continued a description of her actions.

I leaned over Sandy's lap to look up at the truck beside us. I could see the face of the driver, looking down at Ruth, getting a good view from up there.

"Don't look at him," Liz snapped. "Never , never make eye contact. Sorry, Kathy. I didn't mean to yell, but it's a rule we have."

I started to sit back up when Sandy put her hand on my back. "You can stay like that, that'll really give them something to talk about."

I felt Sandy's hand slide down my back and over my ass. It seemed to be headed for my crotch. I gasped, making a loud noise.

Liz reprimanded her. "Stop that Sandy. Kathy is here just to watch and listen. If she wants to join in, that's her decision to make."

The radio was now a non stop commentary about Ruth's tits. As I looked at her, she exposed more of her right breast. You could hear the excitement in the drivers voice as he spread the word of the beautiful tit he was looking at.

Liz spoke above the chatter on the CB, "Sorry, Kathy. I shouldn't have pulled this on you. Most of the time it's just us three that go out like this. It's a real turn on for us and I had hoped you would feel the same after you heard some of the talk from the truckers.

"Most of the time we get so turned on, we go home to our husbands and fuck them and ourselves silly."

"Holy fuck." I heard come over the speakers.

I looked over. Ruth had her right breast completely exposed. I had to agree, Holy fuck, was right, her tit was so big and firm, it bounced with the movement of the car.

The voice of the driver continued, "She just pulled her tit out and I'm watching her play with it. - Her nipple is fucking growing as I'm look-in at it. -- Holey shit. - I'd like suck on that big one. -- It's fucking beautiful you should see it. She's got a big old brown circle around the biggest fucking nipple I ever saw. -- Now, she pulling on it. - Honest to god. I'm going to fucking cream my pants."

The CB was alive with suggestive chatter that was turning me on. I found myself squirming in my seat, pushing my thighs together as I felt my cunt begin to tingle.

Not only could I hear this man talk about Ruth's tit, but I was watching her go through exaggerated suggestive movements.

She stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked it, pulling her cheeks in. As she removed it she applied a thick coat of saliva with her tongue. She used the wetness to lubricate her nipple and large areola. She traced an inward spiral, until she came to the base of her nipple.

I found her movements hypnotic as she lolled her head against the window and began to torment her nipple by pulling it. She seemed lost in this mans voice as he talked about her.

She had pinched her nipple tightly and her breast was being pulled out and up. The strain on her nipple must have been intense because I heard her moan over the voices on the radio.

Liz was now pulling forward, faster than the inside lane of trucks. We pulled along side another tractor, the tires so big that they came half way up the windows.

"Fuck, he's right. -- This gals going to stretch her titty out until it hit's the front window. -- I can't believe this, the broad in the back, just pulled her shorts aside. She has blonde hair and a brown bush on her pussy. - Now it looks like she's slapping it. What a horny fucking broad this is."

I knew he wasn't talking about me, so I pulled my eyes away from Ruth and saw Sandy. She was scrunched down, with her ass on the edge of the seat. Her legs were spread and she had pulled the right leg of her shorts as far over as it would go. She had no panties on. The first two fingers of her right hand had her pussy lips splayed, exposing the soft pink flesh of her inner lips. Her clit was like a tiny tube, very light pink in color. It stood only a quarter inch in height. Because of it's light color, it stood out in contrast to the dark colored outer lips at the top of her slit.

I normally don't get turned on when I see another woman, but the sight of Sandy's splayed cunt made me think of my own, as I felt another stronger tingle inside. I pressed my legs tighter together. I felt the juice from my cunt seep from between it lips, drenching my panties and dampen my inner thighs.

I looked up to see Liz looking at me in the mirror. There was a knowing smile on her face and she gave me a wink of acknowledgement. I looked back to Sandy. Her eyes were closed as she used two fingers to tap a steady beat on her clit. I watched closely as her clit began to enlarge and change from it's light pink color to a dark reddish brown as her blood rushed to engorge it.

It seemed, the male voices and their descriptions of what these two women were doing, was driving both Ruth and Sandy on to further self indulgences.

The voices of the men seemed almost desperate for us to pleasure them with the exposure of more of our bodies. My psyche now wanted to tantalize these men, to expose myself to them, to let them see my secret parts that they would never really get to know. I probably would have started fingering my self if I hadn't seen Ruth pull her tube top down to her waist, exposing both tits. One hand now tormenting the newly released nipple, while her other hand was under her dress. She still had her head against the window, moving it side to side in a rhythmic trance as she brought herself off. "Oh Fuck, Yea. Liz, it's to fast, This guy - has a hot voice and it's going to make me come. I can't hold back any more. Liz, I'm going to fucking cum. With a growling "Aaaahhaa." Ruth's body stiffened and then began to vibrate as the waves of her orgasm coursed through her. She had let go of her nipple and her chest was heaving, causing her big tits to bounce. Her large brown areolas seemed to exaggerate their movement.

As I watched in horny fascination, I felt a nudge on my arm. I looked over to see Sandy, her face was contorted in need. "Please, help me. I can't - I need to come. I need a little more and I can make it. Please suck on my tit, suck very hard and I'll come for you."

She pulled her finger from her cunt and lifting her jersey over her head. She had cone shaped B cup breasts, with an almost invisible areola and gumdrop size nipples.

She pushed her left breast up for me to suck. "Please, I need you to suck it hard, I need it to hurt. Hurry please make me come."

I had never had a woman's breast in my mouth before and here was a woman I hardly knew, asking me not just to suck her tit, but expecting me to make it hurt so she could come. Plus, she made it sound like I would be the sole reason that she was having an orgasm.

Sandy couldn't wait for my indecision to end. She reached out, put her hand over the back of my neck and pulled my lips to her hard nipple.

In a commanding tone she said, "Now suck."

I opened my mouth and she pushed her tit in, trying to fill my mouth as she held my head in place.

"Suck hard."

I began to suck, but it was difficult. She had pushed enough of her tit in, that my mouth was stretched full. All I could really do was run my tongue around it.

"Oh that feels so good. Yes, yes that's it, over my nipple. Oooh you are so good."

I was surprised that I was beginning to enjoy the feel of her breast. The softness of her flesh and the hardness of her nipple as my tongue traveled over it.

I didn't like her holding my neck in place, so the second she relaxed her grip, I pulled my mouth off her tit. As I did, the radio responded.

"This is fucking great. One of them is sucking Blondie's tit. She must be a fucking vacuum, cause she sucked it all in her mouth."

Sandy was trying to reach for me. "Stop," I told her. "I'll suck it, but my way or nothing."

"Anything you want, please, suck and make it hurt."

Now it was my turn to be demanding. "Stick you finger back in your cunt and start to fuck yourself hard. I won't suck and make it hurt until I hear someone tell me they like what you doing."

Not seconds later, "The one in back is going fucking crazy. She is pounding her cunt. She so fucking wet I can see the juice dripping out of her. -- I'll bet she's a good fuck."

"Nicely done." I told her as I bent my head down and sucked in as much of her tit as I could.

"Yes, Kathy. Come on. You promised you'd make it hurt. Do it," she begged.

I sucked as hard as I could, but it wasn't enough for her.

"Your going to have to bite it. Bit hard and don't let go until I say."

I did as she wanted, but I began with only a little pressure, my teeth on her areola and nipple.

"Harder," she began. "More. - I need to feel more. -- Yes, yea, yeaaa. Fuck Yea, Aaaah FUCK!"

Her body began to thrash and her tit was pulled from my mouth. I could see the red teeth marks on it.

She was now slapping her cunt, wild hard slaps as her orgasm continued with screams of self inflicted pain and pleasure.

With a last hard slap, she sunk two fingers into her cunt and began to squeeze her hand closed, like she was trying to crush her labia and clitoris. She was shuttering heavily as her knees came up and her legs snapped together, pinning her hand there as she finished cumming.

The sound of the radio brought me back from my trance.

" Did you copy? -- I said, she was screaming so loud, I could her it over my trucks engine. This woman went fucking wild. I'd like to have her ride my prick like that."

I was in total disbelief, as I watched Sandy. She only finished her wild climax seconds ago and she sat up releasing her hand. She brushed the hair out of her face, rubbed the nipple that I had bitten, took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. "Wow, thanks Kathy, the last time I had an orgasm that strong was when Bill stuffed a big dildo in my pussy then forced his cock in my ass."

"Your incredible," I told her. "If that had been me, I'd be asleep now and wouldn't wake until tomorrow."

"Not me, I get energized by an orgasm like that. When ever I have to clean house, I pull out the dildo. Once I've come a couple of times, I get my house clean in no time.

"So, are you going to cum for them," she asked?

There was no going back, I was now turned on and very, very fucking horny. I had to admit to myself that soon, very soon I was going to have to masturbate and cum, right here in Liz's car, with men watching me and I could hear there thoughts, I'd know what they were thinking and what they wanted.

With that thought in mind, my hand moved up the right leg of my shorts and pushed my wet panties aside. I pushed two of my fingers into my cunt. The feel of them as they slid past my outer lips and into deeper regions was a soothing but momentary relief.

Sandy, who had begun to play with her clit, stopped and watched me for a moment before she moved.

"Yea, Kathy, over here, give them a good show."

She moved off the seat, lifted my legs on to it and pushed me back so that I was now laying down. She quickly undid the button at my waist, unzipped the side and yanked my shorts off, with out me lifting my ass. My panties were now half off, making it easy for her to remove them. She took my right hand and placed it on my belly, encouraging me.

"Come on Kathy, spread those legs and pump those fingers into your wet cunt, give them a good show and they'll make you come."

Sandy got behind me, lifted my back into her lap as she pushed me closer to the window. My legs were spread wide. I started rubbing my clit and I felt Sandy raise my shirt above my breasts, unhook my bra and flip it up to expose my close set C cup titties.

The radio crackled, "This is fucking unbelievable, there is a broad in the back seat and her cunt is just about in my face. I can almost smell it. -- Hot damn she rubbing her clit and there's another broad, holding her up and playing with her big hooters. --- She's pushing her cunt up higher, she just rammed three fucking fingers in it, holy fuck. It's like her pussy juice is coming out. -- Just splashing out-a her cunt. -- Damn, I'd like to get my face into that. I'd suck on her pussy until she couldn't come any more, then I'd ram my dick into her and make her scream for more."

Sandy was fondling my tits and it felt ok, but the minute this guy made a comment about my hooters, it suddenly felt great. It was like they were his big hands, roughly working my tits as I brought myself off. This thought was making them become super sensitive and that feeling was pushing me close to the edge.

When he said, he wanted to stick his face into my pussy and suck it, that brought me over the top. I pushed my cunt up high, as I crammed three fingers into it, trying to fill it, spread it wide as the muscles inside convulsed in orgasm. Sandy then pinched my nipples hard and I gave a short cry of pain, but that pain made me jump into another, different feeling orgasm, even before I had finished ridding out the first one.

She moved out from behind me, letting me lay back. The driver, now getting a complete view of my body, with its still pulsing cunt and reddened tortured nipples. I was fully sated, not caring about the radio, just wanting to lay there, relax and enjoy the spent feeling.

Liz now spoke in a rushed voice. "Sandy, listen up, I'm getting off at the next exit. I'm so horny, the seat is wet. I need you to drive. Kathy, don't put your shorts back on, just climb over the seat into the front.

Liz exited the highway and came to an abrupt stop at the top of the on ramp. Everyone changed places while I pulled my naked ass into the front passenger seat. I found myself excited with anticipation and a renewed sexual energy at the thought of what was going to happen.

Liz began to strip her jeans off. In four years of college and numerous get-to-gathers, I had never seen her naked before this.

Liz had been right about her wet cunt. As she pulled her jeans off, her bare pussy was shiny from all the lubrication she had thrown out. Several strands of the thick sticky fluid stretched from between the slit of her pussy to the wet crotch of her jeans. She had long and shapely legs and a small pooch just above her pronounced mound.

"Hurry Sandy. I can't last long, just the feel of the jeans slipping out from my pussies crack almost made me come."

Sandy accelerated back on to the interstate. "I'm coming up on three of them, get ready. Kathy, turn the CB back on. It's that first small knob."

The speakers came to life. "...left Chi town a day and a half ago..."

"They've got them on." Sandy said.

With out a word, Liz took her polo jersey off. I almost let out a gasp as I saw them. Her tits were actually bigger than Ruth's. Granted, they weren't anywhere near as firm, which is probably why in cloths, she never really looked that big.

Liz laid herself back in Ruth's lap, and Ruth held her, working her tits, exactly like Sandy had done for me.

"Coming up on the first one, -- Now," Sandy called back. "Watch this, the truckers love it, they go wild."

Liz was pumping her hand in her cunt, everything but her thumb. I had turned in my seat and felt my mouth drop open as I watched Liz and heard the voice as we inched along side the first truck.

"holy fucking christ. There's a woman and she's got her bare ass stuck up in the air."

For some stupid reason, I felt a sudden flush of embarrassment. Both Ruth and Sandy had to laugh as I spun around and planted my naked ass on the seat, not thinking that I was giving him a good look at my cunt.

"Shit, she just turned and I can see her fucking..."

"Damn-it, don't stop now, you can see her fucking what?"

"It's not her. -- There's another two in the back seat."

"Yea, and what are they do-in? ---- Will you talk to me!"

"She's a hot lookin broad, and she has her hand stuffed up her cunt, wile another looker is squeezing her tits."

"Your full-o-shit."

"No I'm not. You'll see, there move-in up towards you, you'll see. We'll catch you on the flip side. I got to pull off and take care off something."

Liz had a tear in the corner of her eye. "Hurry Sandy, hurry, I can't hold out, I'm going to come."

Ruth, slapped her hand, "Get your hand out of you cunt, and get ready, take good care of this truck and I'll let you come for the next driver. Now! Do it!"

Ruth pushed Liz up and Liz pushed her hands, the side of her face and her big tits flat against the window.

As we rolled past this driver, I spread my legs and parted my pussy lips, giving him an appetizer before he got the main course.

"Crap, Walter was right. A good lookin, pretty thing, just opened her legs and gave me a good look at..."

"Don't start the same shit as Walter. She did what!"

"You have to see this to believe it."

Liz now had a tortured look on her face. "Ooh hurry Sandy."

I turned, exposing my ass, intentionally now.

I won't say my ass filled the window. My ass covered a small portion of the window and I spread my cheeks. As I looked back at Liz, I watched as drop after drop of juice came out from between her separated legs. No wonder there was a tear in her eye and she was begging to come. Her pussy must be one solid ache by now.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers