Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The career change is confirmed.
4.8k words
4.3
29.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

After my beautiful friend who had prostituted her body for the last two weekends left on Sunday, I had a severe case of mixed emotions. On the one hand, I hoped that she would make her marriage work, and remain my best friend. This was by far the most sensible option, if for no other reason, her safety. On the other hand I was very obviously getting unbelievable pleasure from having her as my lover, but realised that I was far too old to keep her new found sexual appetite satisfied.

It was a very peculiar week for me; she said she would not phone, so I tried to settle back into my familiar rut from which I had been so surprisingly removed from recently. The final two chapters of 'We own a legal brothel' had appeared on the site, but my web interest was with what was appearing in her inbox.

As the week progressed she received an e-mail from all four of her friends from the weekend. She had left her phone switched to a message telling anyone to mail her. The first message was from Bob, he knew she was not working but just said thank you for the experiences and for her to contact as soon as she was available. Dave (SUV) wanted her to get in touch as soon as she was able and the other Dave mailed to say he wanted a full 2 hour session so he could try her ass, even her quickie mailed apologising for the bite and asking for a full 2 hour session.

She was obviously good at giving the full 'escort' service, every single one of her punters was hooked and wanted repeats, I wondered if they would be lucky. I did, as expected have to wait until mid morning on Saturday for my beautiful friend to come around. When she arrived she looked absolutely fabulous, high beige stiletto boots sticking out from under flared blue jeans. A tight black jumper and a white light leather jacket, the overall effect was smart yet sexy.

She greeted me with a lovely cuddle and said "I have missed you my very good friend, before we talk any more I must tell you that I have made no final decision yet. I have had a few 'chats' with hubby, at least my bruises got his attention on Sunday but as yet no resolution of our problems. At the moment we are sleeping in separate bedrooms but I am giving him another week to think things through."

I put my arm around her waist and took her into my lounge. "That's fine entirely up to you how long you take, think it through as much as you can but remember your happiness is the only important consideration. As I am relegated, at least for the time being to just a good friend back to rule one – my equipment stays where it is although your appearance has already had the usual effect."

"Good boy, it is probably best for both of us if we leave it like that for this weekend. I have had a little decoration done as discussed but I think if we leave them out of the way for today that will be best in the long run. When the decision is final, you will definitely get a look and more than likely much more than that."

"Talking as I was about making holes in my nipples, I read your last chapter, that was gross, I am very glad that your fantasy for me, as opposed to Nevada Chantal, was only my barbells. Overall though, all twelve chapters were a very good read, and I have had, and given myself, a lot of enjoyment reading them."

I said giving her a little kiss on the ear, "My fantasy for you doesn't actually exclude some more work on the boobs, although almost perfect, I am sure your customers would like a little more volume to play with."

She gave me a sulky look. "Talking of my gentlemen how many has been back in touch, I should hope at least a couple have?"

"Everyone that shared your pleasure last weekend are very eager to do so again, your four 'friends' have all left e-mails for you."

That got a real smile on her face and she said "Oh, Your maybe, maybe not whore, is quite good, once I give anyone a sample they are hooked. Four guys at two hours each that's £800, it would not take me long to earn enough for your suggestion of giving these a little more weight." With this she held her boobs in both hands and wiggled them in my face. "If you slip your hand under my jumper you may find something to have a quick play with – be gentle though they are not properly healed yet."

Well, although knowing that that was a silly idea for my, and her, self control, I willingly accepted the invitation. I slipped my hand up along her soft belly, onto her even softer breast and found that the nipple did indeed have some decoration. I gently took the tip of the nipple between finger and thumb, but Chantal jumped and pulled away saying "Sorry darling, that was a silly idea, I must go now, and I will phone you later in the week."

I apologised and asked if they were still sore, her reply was more interesting "Soreness was not the problem, it felt far too nice, another few seconds and we would have been naked; sorry I must go." With that she grabbed her coat, and quickly left the house, just blowing me a farewell kiss.

Well although it was a brief visit it was nice to see her, although I was still left not knowing where things were going - frustrating in more ways than one. My suspense was maintained, she did not telephone on Sunday or Monday but early on Tuesday evening, I saw her number appear on my caller display.

"Hello my pimp and lover, this is your whore calling if you are not busy I would like to come over and see you?" I reacted like a teenager again and rushed around tidying up both the house and myself. But before I had achieved very much she was at the door. She was dressed more as whore than lover, pointed black stiletto's with four inch heels, short, but not indecent, black leather skirt and red silky blouse tied to show her bare midriff.

I got a very sensuous kiss and cuddle and she said "Still giving him the very last chance I have told him you are putting me up in your spare room for a while, and he can call me if he wants, but I am reasonably sure it's over." I told her I hoped that was what she wanted, and offered to get her case out the car and go and prepare the spare room. "Don't be a stupid idiot; get your kit off and into our bedroom quickly." Well I could not actually argue could I? Although I was obviously a willing participant, I think she would have raped me I if wasn't. She started off with me on my back and her riding me and then swapped places and had me pounding away with her legs locked in the small of my back.

After her three orgasms and my one, I lay down beside her and we both recovered in silence apart from the fact that we were both panting. Chantal was the first to recover and taking hold of a barbell in each hand used them to wiggle her boobs and said "You haven't played with these yet."

I took the nearest one in my mouth, it felt marvellous as I played with it using my tongue, and gently played with the other with my hand. This gentle manipulation gave her yet another orgasm and she wiggled around presenting her pussy near my cock again. I could only say "Hey, have some respect for my age, if you want anymore you will have to go to work." I did for a moment regret saying that, I wasn't sure that was still part of her agenda.

"Oh, yes I must give my gentleman a call before it gets too late, can I see their e-mails and have we a telephone number for all of them? I got up and showed her on my lap top how I had set up a file for each of her 'regulars' which included all I knew about them. She could easily find a copy of any mail and contact numbers. I suggested she might want to add her own comments about their preferences etc.

"My very efficient pimp has organised his records as well has he just took care of his best asset, you have got all the numbers, I think I will give Bob first choice." She dialled his number and introduced herself with care when she got an answer. "Good evening, this is Chantal Marketing, is this a convenient moment for you to talk." … "It's nice for a girl to receive complements but I assure you I enjoyed myself as much as you sound as though you did" … "I would very much like that, would you like Friday or Saturday." … "Ideal, ten o'clock Friday evening, I will let you know which hotel, nearer the time I haven't booked anything yet, looking forward to seeing and feeling you again."

Next she called the Dave (SUV) and after the same cautious introduction and some banter arranged to meet him at his house at midday on Saturday, that will be different, her first outcall. The other Dave did not pick up so she just left a message that Chantal marketing wanted to do some customer research. She did get her quickie, Eric who she arranged to meet at six on Saturday evening.

"I am sorry my pimp, I only have six hours work arranged for this coming weekend, what are you going to do about that?" I told her there were no more hits on her site but I would change it to say she was available this coming weekend. "Well remember I did get both my best customers from off the street, maybe I will have to try there for some more! On the site you could just say I was available, no need to specify the weekend."

I slipped on my dressing gown and virtually staggered into the lounge and sat down to have a cigarette, Chantal joined me without bothering to cover her lovely body, and also took a cigarette. I smiled at her and said. "Look it is only Tuesday if you are going to be like this until Friday you will either give me a heart attack or be taking a lot of cold showers."

Chantal slipped one hand under my dressing gown and started playing with my limp dick and offered one of her nipples to my mouth saying "You introduced me to the pleasures my body is capable of giving and receiving, so you will have to 'suffer' if you can't find me enough punters to keep me happy. Honestly I have missed it and now I have made the decision to move out I want to do all the catching up for my lost years that I can."

Her attention was getting me a little stiffer again so I took the nipple into my mouth and had an interesting play using my tongue on her barbell. The effect of my fingers on her clit and pussy while playing with her nipple provided her with a nice shuddering climax in no time at all. I asked her "Please leave him alone for a while, if you let him recover he may be able to give us some more pleasure when we go to bed, and before you ask it is not bedtime."

She gave me a nice kiss and said "My pimp had better get to work on the site, perhaps a big 'I'm back', I will go and put my new gear back on and you can put a few more photos up to encourage them." I went and put on some clothes in the hope of calming her down a little, and had at look at the site stats, we were getting around two dozen hits a day but obviously no idea how many were genuinely looking for physical contact.

We spent the rest of the evening doing some photography and tweaking the site, but did not get any responses. I did recover enough to take my lover to bed and I achieved a very satisfactory orgasm and managed to give her three, without - it must be said - any great effort. In the morning I made us a nice large 'fry up' for breakfast before she went off to her day job. She wore her black trouser suit and heels that I had seen before, but she had on a red blouse which was just about sheer enough to show her bra and that in turn was thin enough to make her piercings just noticeable in particular when she moved.

As she left she said "The girls at work have noticed that I was going back to normal, they will change that opinion when I breeze in this morning." I kept my eye on her web site all day, she had taken her phone, but there was no mail, although a few hits. When she got home looking very pleased with her day, she told me that the girls, and the men, at work had indeed noticed she was happy again.

She then cuddled up and said "I've organised some more help for you so I don't wear out that old body, Dave did phone back and we are entertaining each other at eight o'clock on Saturday, straight after Eric. We must sort out booking the rooms, I think the hotel is acceptable, it is a little more down market but more anonymous."

I started to tell her that there had been no other enquiries but she said "I have also got another interesting appointment; this guy William actually wants an escort to accompany him to his ex wife's remarriage ceremony and reception next Friday. I can easily take a day off work but first we are going to meet for an hour on Saturday to make sure he thinks I am suitable, I sure I can persuade him."

I telephoned the hotel and asked if they had two rooms available for Friday and Saturday nights, I asked specifically if they had the same one as Chantal had used last week, because of the shower. I was answered by her saying "No problem, in fact I have the one next door available as well, I expect that would make things a little safer for your friend." They obviously were a very understanding establishment.

Our quiet evening doing some erotic surfing and watching a little television was interrupted by one call; a punter wanted her right away. He did not sound very happy when she said sorry nothing until the weekend. That night we again enjoyed each others bodies, she thought I should give her ass some more attention 'in case it is shrinking up again' – it wasn't.

She did not receive any more calls Thursday or Friday and as soon as I warmed her up after she finished her weeks 'day job' work, we set off for the hotel. Her only appointment was with Bob at ten o'clock so after booking in we went and had a drink in the bar. We did get talking to Hazel, the owner/landlady and without any admission by her or us that Chantal was a working girl it was implied that we all knew the reason we were there.

After an hour or so a guy who I would guess was in the services, presumably navy, came over and said that the landlady had told him that Chantal may be available for a chat. She was a little careful of this development and said "I do indeed offer myself as an escort if a gentleman wishes some company for a while, what have you got in mind?" He came straight to the point and asked how much for a good fuck.

She replied "I actually charge for my company by time £70 for half an hour or £100 for a full hour, anything that should happen during that time would just be the sort of thing that happens when a couple of adults get together." He said that if she had a room he would be happy with a half an hour of her company. She smiled at me and swung her black nylon clad legs off the bar stool and took him off to her room.

I waited until Hazel was not talking to anyone and said "I think I owe you our thanks, do we also owe you any cash?" She told me not to be silly, just keeping all her customers happy, so I just bought her a drink and repeated my thanks. When they returned to the bar, Chantal came over to me but 'sailor' went over to Hazel and bought her a drink and came over and placed another round of our drinks in front of us and said thanks. He was obviously another happy punter as he did not need to do that because he then said goodnight and left the bar.

Chantal cuddled up and said "As he did not know the rules, I have been a little naughty, he very efficiently used my pussy, but I then gave him a little extra, which included a dose of protein to keep me fit. He was a sailor, but unfortunately I have not hooked another regular, he was just having a last fling, they sail in the morning." She asked about the deal with Hazel and I told her about the conversation and she went over and added her thanks.

It was nearly time for Bob to arrive so she phoned him and told her to meet him in her room, and we both went upstairs. I was not concerned about her being with Bob but thought I had better stop drinking as I expected her to want some action from me afterwards. I settled down to watch some television but it was not long before I noticed that Hazel needed to put some oil on her bedsprings, there was a rapid and rhythmic squeaking noise coming from the next room.

There was then a long period that I did not notice any sound from next door but just past half way thru their session a rhythmic banging started again, I think their bed must have been against my adjoining wall. The banging continued for some time and then I distinctly heard some screams of pleasure, Bob was obviously tending to her needs. Later I heard some more moaning but I think this was from her lap top. We had loaded some of my movie collection to entertain the punters as the two hour sessions, despite Chantal's best efforts could not be all action.

She came into my room well gone midnight, Bob had been given some bonus time, and she had obviously enjoyed her evening. Her activities had probably increased rather than sated her desires but I was able to oblige, giving her three good orgasms to my one. We both slept soundly and missed breakfast, but we were ready to set off for her first 'outcall' of her new career.

Chantal dressed in a pair of white trousers, white short sleeved jumper with good bra but no cleavage. Obviously good heels but she took her laptop and looked like she might be selling insurance – I would have bought some off her, although there was more money in selling what she was. Dave's address was only a twenty minute drive, in a small village just down the coast, his house proved easy to find. I pulled into his short driveway and Chantal jumped out, gave me a kiss, and went and knocked on his door.

Dave answered, and she gave me a wave and they went inside. I had yet another two hours to kill while she was indulging in her pleasures. I did not have any real worries for her safety, she said he was a nice guy, but I thought I had better stay reasonably close in case she called. I found a lay-by a few hundred yards up the road and settled down to listen to the radio. She phoned reasonably on time and asked me to pick her up, when I did she said "Whoa, that was some way to spend a lunch time, he stayed hard and did me hard for most of the time, I am positive he had some chemical assistance."

We drove back to the hotel, buying a few sandwiches for lunch on the way, and went off to my room together. She had bought a new outfit for the evening and after some debate if it was suitable for William, who she wanted to impress for the wedding decided it was ok and she would discuss his dress preference for the event. She put on her new white basque, a very short white skirt and some long white boots that went above the knee. This looked fantastic for her in-house work but I don't think she would go shopping in it.

William called and she gave him directions directly to her room, she gave me a kiss and went next door. I had a long evening in front of me again, he was having an hour and then she had two sessions each of two hours. My fantasy in Nevada was much more fun as I was able to watch, but all I could do in reality was settle down and watch some television.

I heard nothing from next door for ages, perhaps discussing the arrangements for next week. The bed springs did finally give their usual indication of activity, a fairly lengthy session finishing with vocal pleasure from both participants. Chantal gave me a quick call and said "Nice guy, all arranged for the wedding and I am sure it will not only be my company he wants, will check in when the next guy arrives."

My next four hours involved some very boring television, the monotony broken only by two brief 'safety' phone calls and five noisy bedspring thumping interludes. My well used lover then came in to my room and said "This is a ridiculously easy way to earn money, four very nice and now happy customers so far today. My body has given me great pleasure; it is a lovely way for me to catch up on those wasted years."

I responded to her kiss and cuddle and asked what she meant by so far, the idiot said "It's only ten o'clock I'll give Davina a call and see if my pitch is available for a few hours, will have to change though this is a bit posh." Despite my arguments I was soon driving her off to the 'red light' district. "My escort business seems to be taking off very well so I thought just one more experience in the alley before I get even busier."

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12