Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 08

Story Info
She burns her bridges.
5.4k words
3.9
32.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

Quite early on the Sunday morning after Chantal's 'dogging' gangbang, it was her getting out of bed that woke me up. "Sorry darling had to go loo, back in a sec." As she walked into the bathroom I had a view of her ass, the whole 'crease' area was looking very red and there was also some bruising on her actual cheeks. Nothing looked very serious but she did seem to be walking rather delicately.

When she returned she said "I want a good session with my lover this evening but I am afraid you will not be allowed anywhere my ass, Christ it feels so sore, a sort of burning sensation." She bent over for me to examine it, I could not see any actual damage, but it did look very sore. She said she would have another soak in the bath to see if that would help.

I got up and made some coffee while she got into the bath. After a long bath, she dressed in jeans and a jumper, and we went down for breakfast. I had to steady her as we walked down the stairs, she was walking very delicately. When she sat, carefully, down on the hard dining chair, she said, "I think perhaps reality is more painful than fantasy, my ass feels like I have got a large hot butt plug inside, and it is not erotic."

"I think this is a case of my body not being able to keep up with my mind, can't blame the weather, the feeling would presumably have been the same, if it had not been so horrid. I am not sorry we did it though, that was some experience, and I am now more of a slut than Nevada Chantal."

I reached across the table and took her hand "I hope that means you can now slow up and try not to complete with her, I don't want you damaged."

She just smiled and said, "Perhaps with the way my bum feels, I should be having sensible thoughts, but no, I am definitely having far too much fun to slow up yet. I know, in your fantasy brothel, I would not have ended up with cum leaking out of my pussy with no memory of what happened. I also know that your fantasy Chantal would not have such a bloody painful ass, but I am still enjoying it very much."

"I am sitting here trying to get comfortable and thinking what lovely sex we can have together when we get home, nothing seems to put me off wanting more."

After breakfast, we packed up and booked out, the coming week was her 'off' week so we told Hazel that we would be missing a week but would see her in a fortnight. Walking out to the car, Chantal was still feeling very uncomfortable, but said it was not too bad when she was sitting.

On the drive back, we talked at length about the idea of getting a house nearer her 'work' and agreed that we would start looking around. She also said it was silly; her continuing her office job, as she had netted £1,500 this weekend, business was good. She would have to work for the next couple of weeks but she had two week's holiday due so that would complete her months notice.

Considering the pain her ass was still giving her, I was quite surprised when she mentioned some more. "I have earnt more than enough for a proper boob job, unless you think we will need the cash towards the new house, I would like to get them done next month." I told her that the house was no problem for me, assuming I could sell my own, which was worth about the same as what we had in mind.

I then asked "Are you sure you really need those lovely breasts stuffed with bags of liquid, I think they are perfect exactly as they are."

She said, "I know you well enough to be sure that you would actually love larger ones even more, I don't want anything silly. One size larger, but more importantly, sitting higher up and sagging less, when I am lying on my back. I have earnt more than enough, to have a good job done."

"Thinking about my boobs I have plans for what you can do with them tonight, I have bought you a few presents. I must admit that I have to amend the plans a little though, you are not going to be able to play with my poor ass."

When we got back home, we spent awhile on the net looking at some properties and asked for a few details to be mailed to us. Chantal also had a few e-mails to answer from the lads from Saturday night.

While we were sitting down watching some television, after tea, she said that she wanted some sex and for me to wait while she changed. I was all in favour, as I had not had any action since the quick, and cold, fuck in the car park.

It was a rather long wait, but well worth it, when she finally called me into the bedroom. She was standing, in her highest heels, but only wearing a black waist cincher corset. She had to get me to pull the laces tight, before we got the full effect, and after considerable effort on both our parts had them really tight.

She gave me a short show walking and twirling around and said "I look good but think how much nicer with my tits shaping me even more." I told her that I liked my present very much indeed and that she looked fantastic, and that was not bullshit, she looked fantastic.

"Glad you approve but this is not your only present, have a look in the box over there." Saying that, she stretched her lovely body out on the bed, and watched me open the box. Inside I found several individually wrapped packages; the first when opened, revealed leather 'cat o nine tails'. I was a little perturbed by this, but had to admit that the tails were made of soft leather so perhaps not too naughty of her.

"This is very naughty of you; we agreed that I did not want to hurt you but this one seems soft enough not to do any damage. I am a bit worried about what else I will find though."

She gave me a lovely smile and said, "Go on open the other packets; you will be able to give your lovely Chantal a good fuck after you have played with her a bit."

The next box I opened contained a pair of clover clamps, and a long length of chain. I told her all right so far not too bad. The next box contained a large pack of assorted hypodermic needles that I immediately threw in the bin saying, "No darling, I will not allow you to stick anything in your lovely body other than the holes you were born with."

She said "Hey, don't be a spoil sport, that is a very poor argument you love my nipple piercing and I suspect you would like me to have some more. At the very least take them out of the bin and put them away in the drawer."

I agreed but warned her that it was only me that was allowed to touch them, which was unlikely, and she was never to take them out. The next box was even worse; it contained six very long 'spinal' needles. "There is absolutely no way that these are ever going to be used on your lovely body." I then took each one out of its packet and, with difficulty, broke them in half.

Chantal actually looked like tears were forming in her eyes when she said, "I am so sorry darling. I thought it was something you fantasised about and wanted me to try. I was very unsure but just wanted to please you because you have been so wonderful. No that's a bit unfair; I say I was unsure but I did actually want to try them really."

I went over and pulled her up to give her a cuddle. "I am sorry darling some fantasies are better left as fantasy; we have no idea what damage they could do in real life. I once remember reading that breast play should only involve the 'candy coating' and I am going to give your candy some attention in a minute and perhaps another day we will try the small needles."

She said, "I am sorry this evening is going all wrong, would my wonderful, caring, lover like to go outside for a few minutes and come in again."

After a few minutes, she called me back in and was standing with one leg up on the bed looking extremely pleasant in her new corset. "Hello my darling. Would you like to enhance your lovers sexual pleasure tonight by using a few toys on her, a little bit of pain will let me forget my sore ass hole?"

Lying on the pillow where her new cat and my ruler, her new nipple clamps and her pussy pump. "You have forgotten to put out the lube, for being so stupid I want to use my ruler and your new toy on your ass, and then ram my cock hard and deep into it."

She smiled and said, "Of course you can if that is what you want, and in all probability I would enjoy it. As you refuse to use my boobs how I intended I think they deserve some attention though, my ass is sore."

I gave her body a very pleasing cuddle and said, "Lay down and get your pussy pumped up and I will see what I can do about putting a few marks on your perfect skin, if that is what you really want." I let her position the cup and start pumping the air out making her pussy swell, it looked just as nasty as last time but it seemed to have a pleasant effect on her. I then took the clamps and chain and closed one end over her left nipple; it was at right angles to her piercing and bit into the flesh nicely.

I then ran the chain behind her neck and had to pull the boob up to get enough chain for the other clip to reach her right nipple. Her boobs where pulled up towards her head nicely and I said, "There that is just right; I can now get at the tender underside of your breasts."

She laughed and said, "See you think they sag, I do need a boob job." I held the chain behind her neck and gave it a good hard yank, which both tightened the clamps on her nipples and stretched her boobs upwards. "Make comments like that and I will shorten the chain like this." I let them fall back, picked up her new soft cat, and said, "Lets see if this is any use."

I gave a few light practice swipes at the tops of her tits, with my slightly harder fourth stroke I was rewarded with several mild reddish marks. The flexible ends did bend around nicely to affect the whole curve of her breast. The silly girl obviously thought the last stroke had the right affect, as she pumped away at her pussy harder. I then gave six hard strikes around the underside of her breasts, three on each one.

This had her giving a deep yelp with each contact. I am not sure, if it was because I was being harder, or that the bottoms of her tits were more susceptible, but they were collecting a large number of thin red streaks. "Are you still feeling the pain in your bum?"

She was still pumping away at her pussy, and looking rather warm and said "Oh yes, you have not got rid of the pain in my butt yet, you will have to try harder, definitely use the black cat harder." That was cheeky, using Nevada Chantal's code 'black' for 'do what you are doing but harder'.

I told her "Put you hand behind your neck, and pull up these droopy boobs some more then and I will see if I can take the pain away." This was silly, we had both agreed no abuse, and there I was marking her beautiful flesh, and we were both enjoying every moment. I gave her several hard whacks around the bottom of each breast, and two right across each nipple. This did produce lots of red lines, all following the lovely contours of her flesh.

Her reaction was a long draw out 'yes …' and she pulled off the pussy inflator. I took this as an invitation and gave each grossly inflated pussy lip a swipe, and one right in the middle, hitting her swollen clit. This made her sit up very fast and yell "Oh fuck that hurt." I quickly buried my mouth over her swollen parts, the streaks from the cat were very visible, and brought her to a screaming orgasm.

As she lay there, cooling off and panting, I gave the occasional lick all over her inflamed pussy area, with each lick I had her shuddering again. I got up and slowly removed the clamp from one of her nipples. This got a drawn out growl as the blood rushed back in to the purple bud, the reaction she gave to me taking it in my mouth, and playing my tongue around her barbell was one of definite pleasure.

Both of us also enjoyed repeating the performance on the other nipple, and I then asked. "I appear to have made you forget your sore ass; can I fuck you now please?"

She put her arms around me making sure, as she cuddled me, that her bruised tits were pushed hard up against me. After giving me a sensual kiss around my ear and neck said, "I do only have nice feelings all over my body now but don't you think my tits could be a little more 'black'."

My dick was rock hard and more than ready to get involved, but I could not refuse her request. I stood up again and took her hand down to her pussy and picked up the flippy plastic ruler saying "Alright but remember it was you that asked, start playing with yourself and I will see what I can do."

I must admit that I got a little carried away, but it was what she wanted, and hit the lovely orbs hard several times on the upper surface. Her reaction, sinking several fingers into her pussy and yelling 'yes', just encouraged me to swing it lots more times covering the whole of her tits in red lines.

She was sweating like mad and just about continuously screaming so with a very hard whack on each nipple, I said "Enough". With that, I jumped on top of her and fucked the stupid girl as hard as my worn out body could manage. I very soon came, but was so worked up that I stayed in and hard for some time while she had the most fantastic orgasm.

As I slid out and lay down beside her, I noticed the horrible inflamed state I had left her previously so beautiful breasts in. I had not broken the skin but there were no patches of her lovely natural colour left, they would look horrible when the bruises came out. When she finally regained her normal breathing, she said, "Oh darling that was a fantastic fuck, thank you so very much – I am sure that proves Nevada Chantal and your Chantal is in fact one and the same person."

I said, "Yes I agree, but how could you make me hurt your lovely tits like that?"

As she cradled her boobs in her hands, she said, "They will be fine in no time; and it worked, I can hardly feel the pain in my ass now, not in comparison anyway. I don't think I had better go to the sexual health clinic for a few days though, someone will be around to arrest you if they see these."

We just lay there for some time enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. She broke the silence by placing one of my hands on her boob and saying, "Aren't you a little sorry you broke those long needles?"

"Alright, I admit to being a little sorry that I had enough sense not to let you do that, but I am still certain that it was the right decision. I am also certain that we will not even use the little ones, even skin deep." With that, I gave her tit the hardest squeeze that I could manage and continued. "Don't you think I hurt you enough then?"

She just laughed at me and said "Do you want to try the new cat some more? No, don't worry, I know you are right, I will probably hurt everywhere tomorrow, but I still found it pleasurable, while it was happening. Thank you for refusing the needles; you must not let me do anything that draws blood."

I lent over and reasonably gently took a nipple in my mouth and after giving it a kiss said, "At last some sense, no blood – do you want to clean up or shall we just go to sleep?"

"Perhaps you could take my corset off first, I know it makes me look nice, but you did pull it very tight." After removing it, I could see what she meant; the pattern of the stays had left very distinct marks. She then snuggled down under the sheets and cuddled up and we both dropped off, without any more discussion.

In the morning, Chantal woke me up with a kiss and said "Morning my love, I'm off to the toilet, will be back in a second." I reluctantly opened my eyes to see her beautiful body disappear out the door. When she came back in, now facing me, it was still a beautifully shaped body I saw, but the colouring was not beautiful. The whole surface area of each breast was covered in bruising, a background of purple/black, but many red streaks.

There were even a few black and yellow bruises from where her corset stays had dug into her lovely body. Her pussy lips also looked a lot redder than was natural, and as she came towards the bed, her walk could only be described as delicate.

She said, "Fantasy bodies must recover a lot easier than real ones; my ass is still burning like mad, and my poor tits, the slightest touch hurts them. But before you say anything at all, I have absolutely no regrets, the pleasure gained over the last weekend far outweighs a little discomfort this morning."

I jumped out of bed and said, "If it's only a little discomfort, I take it you would like me to bend you over and grabbing a good handful of each tit ram my cock up your ass?"

Smiling, she said "Put like that perhaps, a little discomfort was the wrong description, yes I hurt like hell, and I am going to have to give work a miss. I feel a bit guilty doing over the phone, but I will hand in my notice when I phone in sick. I take it, I am allowed to give your offer to fuck my ass a miss?"

She went and had a long soak in the bath, and after phoning work, had a good breakfast. After lazing around for the rest of the morning, she said her bum was well on the mend, but she could still not stand to have anything against her boobs.

The rest of the week Chantal did go to work, it turned out that if she worked the Friday she had enough accumulated holiday to finish her notice then. As the week progressed all her discomfort had completely cleared up, although I did refrain from using her ass, my consideration was rewarded with a lot of oral.

When she was getting ready for work Friday morning, she took extra care, she had arranged to go for a farewell drink with all her colleagues after work. She wore her 'wedding outfit', the beige trouser suit with nice heels, and plenty of cleavage. With relish, she also put a pack of her new business cards in her purse saying, "I will have some fun handing these out just as I am leaving."

As she was going for a drink, I took her into work and told her to call when she wanted picking up. Chantal called when she left work and told me they would only be a couple of hours and for we to pick her up at seven, she was feeling a little down having to say goodbye to a lot of old friends.

I waited in the pub car park and right on time she came hurrying out and jumped in telling me to drive home. She had, apparently given a pile of her cards to her best friend, Sandra, and told her to hand them round when she had gone. She left both her phones turned off but told me to drive home and wind up the computer to see if they give any reaction.

As she knew there was a WiFi hot spot in the pub she expected some comments, she was not disappointed. The first two e-mails she opened, addressed of course to her escort site, were not exactly wishing her luck. Both were very brief, in bold type, 'You disgusting Bitch' and 'Filthy Whore, good riddance.' She said she was not surprised by either of these, both from women she described as stuck up bitches.

There were several from guys all wishing her best of luck and saying how she had changed over the last few weeks. Also several from women wishing her luck but saying in no way could they do it. Two however were more interesting, one of her bosses, who she said, had been a bit of a pest since her new image, wanted to arrange an appointment with her – she was quite happy with that.

The other was from her friend Sandra – 'You bitch, you cant leave just like that we must talk, I want all, and I mean all, the details that sounds like real fun. Please, pretty please, call me as soon as you can'. Chantal laughed at that one and said, "The little slut, if there was anyone I wanted to tell it was her. I'll go and have a private chat on the phone with her now if you don't mind."

When she came back after a long call she said "You complained that the real Ron was not surrounded by attractive ladies, I am sure if you wanted to increase your stable Sandra would love it. She said all of them stayed for ages discussing me; she said the odd few were disgusted, nearly all said good luck. Apparently most of the guys said they always thought my body would be worth paying for."

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers
12