Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Final: they establish a Brothel business.
6.5k words
4.14
29.9k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

When we arrived home she immediately took me to bed, and apologised for having to leave me in a cold car for two hours, while she enjoyed herself. She insisted that the session was only for my pleasure, not hers. Chantal used her lovely mouth to wake up my equipment, then sat on me, and did all the work, telling me to lay still.

She seemed to have developed remarkable control over her pussy muscles, as she was literally milking me with very little body movement. She placed her hands on her lovely boobs, and lifted them in turn to her mouth and licked her own nipples. With a little bit of assistance from me, pumping up and down she got me to dump a nice load into her. She collapsed down on top of me, her boobs are lovely and soft, and said "There, does that prove how grateful I am?"

"I was not really complaining, but that was a very pleasant reward. Your boobs feel so nice, are you sure you want them stuffed, they might feel different."

"Just like the fantasy Chantal, I will have small incisions under the armpits and the implants will be under my breast muscles. All the lovely soft bits will be pushed further out for you to play with. Talking of which, tonight I would like you to play with them again"

I lifted her off, called her stupid, and suggested we dressed and started tidying up the house as we would, hopefully have some buyers viewing it shortly. We had another good session in the evening, just a normal anal; she did not push the breast play option.

The following morning we went to see an estate agent friend of mine, he knew my house, and said he could probably have three potential buyers looking at it this week. He would guarantee a good price and a quick sale, the area and size of my house where in great demand. With that in mind, we spent the rest of the day getting everything clean and tidy. He came around and took all the particulars, and even said that he had two people who wanted to view it the following day.

A complication arose in the morning; Chantal had an outcall request for the afternoon come in, from one of her doggers. As I had to wait in for the prospective house buyers we agreed, that as it was a repeat it would be all right for her to drive up alone. She phoned when she arrived at his house, as usual, and I expected a call when she had finished her two hours. While I was showing a couple around, I received her check in call, "All fine, on my way back, charged him an extra £100, see you soon."

They were the second potential buyers I had shown around, and both sets seemed dead keen, I was very hopeful of a quick sale and getting the asking price. Chantal got back around teatime, and I told her that we should have our new home sorted out soon. When I asked her how she had earnt her bonus, she told me she would tell me in bed later.

She was her usual lively and sexy self, perhaps a little more so than average, all through tea and our relaxing evening. She was eager to get me to bed early, who was I to argue, and I went and had a shower first. She went in after me and told me to wait on the bed, she would not be long. When she came out, she was, unusually, wearing a short silk dressing gown, although it was just open enough for me to notice that she had removed her nipple jewellery.

"So why have you taken out your jewellery, and why are you wearing the gown?"

She gave me a sly smile and said "Two separate, yet connected reasons; I have taken out the bars so you can be nice and rough with my nipples and boobs." She bent over and presented one nipple for me to kiss, I was obviously willing to oblige. "There that tasted nice I expect, now the reason I put on the gown."

She pulled the gown wide, showing me that both her breasts were slightly bruised on the outside curves. Before I could say anything her tongue was curving around mine, and that lovely body was pressing down on my chest. After that treatment, I was in no mood to argue, so she stood up and took off the gown. No sign of any other bruising until she turned around and displayed her bum, both cheeks had large bruises, not nasty but over a large area. I asked. "That explains your bonus charge today; would you like to tell me how this happened?"

"Tom was the perfect gentleman, when I arrived he said the web site mentioned that if he asked first he might be allowed to spank me. I told him that it would be acceptable, if he paid extra and was not too rough. We agreed that for £100, he could spank me but that he had to stop when I told him to."

By this time Chantal was cuddling up to me, and slowly playing with my cock, I got the impression, that she still had things to confess to. "He was, as I said the perfect gentleman, he laid me across his lap, and gave me six firm smacks with his open hand. He paused and asked if I was alright, you know me, I was getting rather juiced up down below and told him all was fine. He gave me ten more, slightly harder ones, and then I asked him if he would like to fuck me."

"My bum was glowing nicely, and I was more than ready for some cock in my pussy, he obliged with a nice firm cock. I got my legs up behind him and really pulled him in, it was so nice that I told him to smack my tits. He was nice though, several swipes at each side, but I think he must have thought they would break if he went hard."

"He came at the same time as me; both of us definitely enjoyed the experience. He then spent ages cuddling me, and asking if I was all right, he had paid for it and I had encouraged him but he was still so worried that he had gone too far. For the rest of the session, he was very attentive, and gentle, with rather a lot of mouth work on my part, he managed two more goes at my pussy."

I said "That sounds like a session you both enjoyed, I was sixty miles away, so it was a little naughty, accepting a rough customer, although I admit it turned out fine,"

"Good, you are not angry with me; in that case you won't mind playing a little with a present I bought us." She told me to stay still, went to her toy drawer, got out the vacuum pump, and removed the pussy cup. She had three small clear plastic cylinders, and brought these, together with the pump, and her soft-tailed crop over to the bed, and told me to change places with her.

"Now I see why you removed your jewellery, you are getting into this pain and pleasure a little too much. No objection to playing with these though, they look like fun. One tube was smaller than the others were; I took one of the larger ones, and fitted it onto the pump and applied some lube to the open end. Placing it over her nipple, I said, "They are not looking like they want any attention, I will have to do something about that first." I picked up her soft leather cat and set about each breast, concentrating on the nipples, with light tweaks. I do not think I was hard enough to cause any bruising but I did get her nubs to stand to attention.

I put a cup over one of them and sucked the nipple in, the pump was powerful, and it stretched to twice its length, with just two strokes of the handle. This caused Chantal to let out an 'eek' but she still asked for another squeeze before I transferred the hose to the other side. I soon had the other nipple in a similar engorged state, and my little slut was very obviously enjoying the stimulation.

She said, "That's nice, you know where I want the other one." I was getting into the mood now and got her lo lie with her knees pulled up and apart, displaying her naked pussy. I told her that I could not even see her clit so proceeded to spin the ends of the cat against her sex. Getting harder and faster, I did persuade the clit to wake up a bit, but it was still hiding under her hood.

I teased it out with my fingers and by gently drawing the leather strips over it, it began to harden. I held her hood back with one hand, and literally flogged her clit; the leather was actually very soft. Although it would have more effect on her clit, it was little harder than a tickle against my fingers. This treatment had her clit poking out like a small penis, looking very shiny, her pussy was leaking with her juices.

I connected the small tube and pushed it over her aroused clit, pushing in rather hard I did one squeeze on the pump. Her clit instantly shot into the tube, easily the same length as her nipple "Oh Fuck! Was that pain or pleasure." She shrieked. "Try another squeeze." I did as instructed and sucked out some more air. I think the answer to her question must have been 'it was pleasure'; she had a real 'gusher' of an orgasm.

As she settled down, panting,and looking very flushed all over I lent down and gave her a long kiss. I then reached down and rather than, as she expected, removing the tube from her clit gave it another pump. I then released the vacuum and her swollen clit shot back, it was still erect enough to push her hood out of the way. She was still panting as I removed the two cups from her tits, again they remained very erect.

She said to me in a very quite voice, between her panting breaths, "Christ that was intense." I thought that if it was that good, she would like another. I lubed up the little tube and slipped it over her obviously tender clit and gave it four pumps, this got a scream from her. I then pulled it off without releasing the vacuum, which stretched her momentarily until it snapped back as the tube came free.

I quickly slipped into her, and gave her my best effort at an energetic fuck. It was so very pleasurable for us both, that afterwards we just snuggled up and went to sleep.

In the morning I was woke up by a very lively girl, who said she was very pleased with her new toys, adding, "Other than the needle play, I know no blood, I have at least equalled fantasy Chantal except ..."

I came properly awake with that remark and said "Christ what are you after now, figging perhaps, in no way that ridiculous idea of pumping bees venom into a real body?"

She gave me a cheeky grin and said "I had forgotten those two, I must have another read. No I was thinking about the girl on girl bit."

I smiled at that and said "You better give your friend Sandra a call, I will go and pick her up, if you like, give me two minutes to get dressed. I will try and find a baseball bat, and a double ended dildo on the way."

"The only place you are going is into the bathroom to have a cold shower."

"Don't worry, I think you said you had no great interest, I am much the same, although my description of swapping cum mouth to mouth does sound rather erotic. Unless you have any other plans, you could invite her up to the new house, the way things are moving we may be able to move in three or four weeks."

She smiled and gave me a little hug. "That was a better answer than your first attempt, but just where are you suggesting we get the mouthful of cum from?"

Bookings were trickling in for the weekend; Friday had three one hour sessions including one of the doggers. Saturday had two, one was with William, who had an hour, he could not afford any longer. No further bookings came up before we drove off to the hotel on Friday although both sides of the house trading were progressing very well. We had our two usual rooms organised and after getting the keys, Chantal went to get ready.

She put on a pink top, which left midriff, arms and cleavage bare, together with a ridiculously short black chequered mini, with a wide belt. "Only three guys lined up tonight, so I have dressed to make sure I can pull in the bar later." She had made her three bookings, each for an hour, start at six, leaving the later evening to try her luck in the bar.

I spent the three hours in the small lounge on my own, catching one glimpse of her, when she met a new guy in the lobby. She, as usual, phoned me when they arrived and again when they left. Chantal came in to collect me, when she cleared the last guy and said "Three very nice guys, five pleasant orgasms, just one problem. I got a good load of spunk in my pussy, not the guy's fault the condom broke, and we were being very enthusiastic at the time. I will have to go to that damned clinic again, although he looked clean.

"Oh dear, another example of reality being different to fantasy, its going to go wrong one day you know. So what do you want to do about the rest of the evening?"

"As I said his equipment looked healthy, and he said he was not married and only occasionally used a prostitute, always with a condom. I think its ok to continue; lets go for a drink, and see what the pickings are like."

The bar was fairly crowded, mostly guys, who had a good look as she swayed her body to her usual spot at the far end of the bar. She had two guys offering to buy her a drink before she even sat down, I don't think they noticed I was with her. I just sat down nearby and listened while she negotiated, it was a choice between individually at £110 each for an hour or she would take them both, for 90 minutes for £180. They choose the later option, and I was on my own again.

I stayed in the bar and had a couple of pints, while she entertained them, when she returned it was getting near closing time so she decided to call it a night, and we went off to bed. Despite having had her way with five guys, and incidentally earning £510, she was eager to have me please her as well.

Saturday, she spent most of the day dragging me around the shops, although we did get another look at what was almost certainly to be our future home. She only had two booking for the evening, both quickies starting at seven o'clock. Her second customer was William who had told her that he really liked her company but just could not afford to see her very often. The other booking was also one of her doggers, again only half an hour. Theses guys were so used to getting their kicks for nothing, it was not good for a working girl, the authorities ought to clamp down on it.

She greeted her guy dressed in a new pale green mini dress, with full length buttons down the front, and a new pair of long black boots. She looked very sexy but not sluttish; Hazel had asked her to tone down her appearance in the bar a little, no problem with her working just not too blatant. She gave her usual call when she finished with the first guy, saying for me not to worry she was going to give William a little extra time.

Chantal joined me in the bar, after giving William almost a full hour. I was slightly disappointed that he did not join us for a drink, she had invited him but he said he did not have the time. "He was asking me about another session in the car park, although he can not guarantee the weather. I told him I was not sure, but thinking about it having my new boobs soaked in cum might be nice."

Her sexual appetite got very little attention the rest of the evening, although her mind got more stimulation, looking forward to a booking she made. A smart looking guy, late twenties, got talking to her in the bar, and they went off for a quickie. Turned out he only asked for a hand job, but she did end up giving him full oral as well. She brought him back to the bar, and the three of us arranged for a session much more to her liking.

The guy was somewhat out of his depth; he had been tasked to find a prostitute to entertain at his mate's bachelor party, and had been recommended to try the hotel bar. He said he was very surprised to find such a beautiful, intelligent and friendly person available and told us what they had in mind. After a lot of discussion, we agreed, that he would confirm with his mates that she would meet them, an outcall, on Wednesday at eight o'clock. She was to provide a strip and then entertain seven, possibly eight guys until ten o'clock – we insisted that it was early so they would, hopefully, not be too drunk.

She insisted that I remain in the room with her all the time, because of the numbers involved, and would charge £600. She did suggest that they had another £400 available as she would probably be able to convince them that they wanted two more hours. She gave him the web site address, so his mates could see what was on offer.

"See, I can easily match your fantasy girl, I do hope he confirms. I feel like celebrating, can we go upstairs." She took me up, and told me to wait in my room while she went to hers and got something. "I would have liked to show you what I had in mind to wear for my fun night on Wednesday, but I need your help with it please." As we were both cooperating with fitting her into her, very tight, corset, she said, "I don't think I can give them a striptease as a starter, I will just have this, and my highest white shoes, on under a coat when I arrive."

"I can just throw off the coat and go around and introduce myself to each of them individually, like this." She then swayed up to me and placing my hands on her boobs knelt down and took my cock into her mouth. After several deep strokes into her mouth and a few licks she said "Hmm, that one tastes nice, next please. I can go around the room like that to get the eight guys attention – I do hope he confirms - I did not get his number to chase him up."

"I will then select the most forward of them, some may be shy and need to get in the mood, and get him to fuck me quick and fast on the settee. I'm sure I will be wet; thinking about having eight cocks lined up is soaking me, so I am sure the real thing will." At this point she pushed me back on the bed, manhandled me into her very moist pussy, and fucked me. Her tits where bouncing very enticingly, so I grabbed one in each hand and lay back and enjoyed the ride.

It was a very quick orgasm for both of us, I said "I expect that will work, but remember there will be seven more guys, who will be feeling very randy at this point."

She jumped off the bed, looking fantastic in her corset and heels, and said "I know, it will be fun and you get to watch, you better ask them, if they mind you getting some photos. I must drive back up here on Monday to get checked out at the clinic, I would not like to start an epidemic, although they will all have to wear condoms - shame"

We drove home and had a restful day; Chantal was a little excited about her appointment for Wednesday, but was not looking forward to being poked around again at the clinic. Monday morning, she telephoned and managed an appointment at the clinic that same morning. She was happy enough to drive up on her own; I continued to sort out my junk.

She set off, dressed just in jeans and a tight grey jumper and heels, wearing heels when driving was something the old Chantal never did. Around lunchtime, she called, and told me that she had an outcall and would be busy for an hour or so. She gave me the address, and said she would call when they got there, which she did. She sounded quite happy, presumably the clinic was not so bad now she knew what to expect.

She called when they had finished, and she told me she was on her way back and that she had enjoyed her session. When she got home, I was immediately instructed to get undressed and use her ass. She stripped off and presented her naked ass and said, "Come on in darling, don't worry about lube, there is plenty in there already." I pushed in, which was indeed easy and started banging away, much more fun than my earlier packing.

Chantal used her finger on her clit and we both ended up with a good climax, and were both very sweaty. She said "That's nice, three good loads of spunk slopping around in my ass – so much better without a condom. Actually would have felt better in my pussy but he wanted my ass both times."

I wondered what she had been up to, "So what did you do seduce the Doctor at the clinic?"

"No, the guy who had the burst condom was being checked out at the same time, we were both clean, so it was far too good an opportunity to miss. I would have probably given it for a discount, but he paid full price, both parties very happy. I wonder if they would let me advertise at the clinic. It really is so much nicer to have the cum in me, which ever hole is involved, it is a much nicer feeling."

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12