Chantay's Surprise

Story Info
Chantay pays for her flirtation.
854 words
2.55
30.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantay is a cute black girl from the south side of the city. Unfortunately, while most thought she was attractive, she thought of herself as a midget Halle Berry. But, the nice hips and round apple bottom did make her somewhat difficult to resist.

She'd lived with her boyfriend Preston for a couple of years but unfortunately their love life became nonexistent. It had been almost a year since they'd been intimate and she came up with every excuse imaginable to the point where he stopped asking and started looking elsewhere.

Not surprisingly, she wasn't too unhappy with this occurrence because she also had been checking out a player for the hood named Eric. He was around 6'2", 220, with dreds. He'd been coming up to her line at the supermarket and the flirting had gone beyond the norm and the ended up exchanging cell phone numbers and made a date for friday.

It was a cold winter night, but Chantay was getting herself and her lies together. It wasn't that she hated sex, but she truly loved it when there was some cheating involved...it added spice to it.

It was 8:00 and they'd just come in from Popeye's. Eric was a player, but he was cheap as hell and if all he had to spend for a date was $10 to get some...well, what the hell?

They watched tv on his bed and sipped on some of the cheap wine...as he begin to nibble on her neck. Chantay knew was was about to come next and had been happily anticipating it for days, but something about it just seemed wrong. She felt guilt because she really loved her boyfriend.

8:00 became 8:30, and the nibbling on the neck became the sucking on the breast as he began undressing her...before long she was naked and screaming as his tongue explored her ass and traveled up to her clit, gently sucking it and kissing it and causing her to scream and buck her hips wildly while she pressed his face against her.

Surely the neighbors her the sounds of passion but she didn't care...she'd also forgotten about her boyfriend as she screamed out Eric's name again and again as she finally reached her peak.

ERICCCCCCCCCC...OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! As his tongue tasted her cum juice and her hips began to thrash slower and slower. He rose up and began to kiss her lips and neck. When he asked about insert himself in her she surprised him by saying no. He was blown away.

After all, $10 on Popeyes and $5 on wine is enough to make any hood rat put out. He would have just said screw it and rammed it in, but felt sorry when he watched the real tears coming down her face. Instead he layed next to her and dried her tears with his hand and kissed her heck.

As he did this, his monster size cock stayed hard and he held her from behind, lifted her leg and just laid there with his dick on her still wet pussy.

Chantay felt guilt but her body betrayed her. She lightly began moving her hips against his cock, still crying, but also longing for it to go inside her. This time Eric didn't ask any questions and began to rub the head against her clit and pussy, listening to the sloshing sound before all 8 thick inches began pushing into her.

Chantay screamed at first and cried...but the tears of guilt were soon replaced by moans of pleasure with every long, powerful thrust.

He then took it out and got on top of her and began kissing her while holding her legs back, entering her with a powerful thrust and began humping like mad.

Chantay screamed and held on to his back, scratching it and meeting his thrusts with her own and feeling his head throbbing, but before she could tell him to pull out he moaned and exploded in her. It felt as if gallons hot love were entering her as she arched her back and received every bit.

Laying there with his semi hard dick still in her she began to ponder...what if she'd gotten pregnant...how would she explain it to the boyfriend she still allegedly loved? Well, Eric wasn't worried about that. His phone ring and he pulled out of her and left her there with her legs spread and cum leaking out. She listened as he tried to whisper to his woman that he'd be there shortly and he loved her.

Chantay got up before Eric threw her out and went home. She still felt the cum dripping out of her as she pulled up to her house. Her boyfriend had a ring and an apology waiting for her. He wanted to make love to her but she said she couldn't because of her period. A week later they'd gone to the justice of the peace and gotten married, then spent the evening making love. When the baby arrived, she knew where and whence it had come from but she was determined to keep that secret the rest of her days.