Chaos Theory - Denial's Reward

Story Info
One man's reward for Honoring his Word.
1.5k words
3.07
13.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

He listens to the sounds as water surges through the pipes hidden within the walls. The shower head gurgles before spewing its contents like some lazy dragon unfurling its long tongue. His nostrils flare as he catches the scent of water. He tests the temperature, closing his eyes as his Senses search for the proper number. His thoughts tick off Time and Space until his eyes slide open in response to some primal signal.

She steps into view. His eyes slide over her clothed form; his heart pounds within his chest. Somewhere inside he hears the low growl of the Predator. Her eyes flash playfully as she enters the bathroom. There is ample space for two, though it Feels otherwise as she approaches. Inhaling slowly he pulls himself to his full height before removing his tee shirt.

The brief darkness shields the shift in his features. Man fades as the Beast roars. His eyes narrow, forcing his Vision to slide through the fibers until they See her form. Time slows as he watched her mirror his actions. Light threatens his Thoughts... and Man rolls into view. He stretches his neck, eyes closed with his effort to contain the Beast within.

She removes her jogging pants and stands before him... naked for the first time. He does not fight the Sensation that consumes him in an infernal inferno. The Howl splits his ears; his Vision hazes over. He savors the Moment... then rises above it. The howl fades into a pathetic whimper as Man stands tall. His eyes lock with hers; he sees his craving reflected in her eyes. He fills his nostrils with the Scent... then exhales as he names it: Lust. And with that name... comes Control. He smiles... warmly... as he removes his jogging pants.

He nods towards the shower, not trusting his voice. He does not watch her enter, but is Aware of her every movement. Not even the slight stutter step escapes his Notice as he places their clothes in the hamper. His eyes slide over the assortment of standard bathroom accessories, ticking off needs for later. He turns and his eyes lock on her distorted form. For an instant Fear grips him. Doubt ripples along his arms. He inhales and exhales... one smooth motion. Calm fills his mind... and then the Program takes over.

* * * *

He starts by washing her hair. Memories of his mother washing his hair fill him with peaceful calm as he carefully massages her scalp. He tries to Ignore her blissful moans. Time to rise... and he is equally careful to keep her eyes clear. She joins him in removing the dirt and foam from her hair... and his eyes lock on her.

Just her. He examines her features as the water rushes down her cheeks... along her nose and over her slightly parted lips. Forcing himself to control the rising arousal within him he retrieves a white poofy and the bottle of feminine body wash. For an instant he Thinks about the Why Behind of the business. Chemical engineers. Salesmen. Meetings and profiles of customers. He smiles, placing the proper amount on the synthetic scrubber before working up a lather.

He starts at her neck. His eyes slide over her face. She tries to look at him, but the simple pleasure overwhelms her. He doesn't mind... except for the reaction her obvious pleasure ignites within him. He struggles to maintain Control as his hands slide over her body. His movements are careful and scientific, but that cannot obliterate the sensual feel of her beneath his fingers. His nostrils flare with his effort to maintain Control.

His Thoughts register her moans as he lathers her breasts. He swallows hard, his face flickering briefly as the Beast Within fills him with its ravenous Hunger. Still he maintains his efforts, carefully washing every inch. His eyes lock briefly on her shaved mound. The shower's steamy heat vanishes as his Thoughts fill with a favorite Flavor... that of an aroused Woman. He dares to kneel, placing his face within inches of her sex. He Feels her eyes on him... and doesn't care. This is his Moment.

Perhaps she doesn't Understand his smile when he does look up. He basks in his frustration... and the overwhelming Sense of Honor that prevents him from giving in to temptation. He washes one plump thigh, then the athletic calf muscle. Next... her feet. He even takes time to wash between her toes. She laughs. He smiles and repeats the process on the other leg. As he rises she turns around.

This does not ease his tension. Quite the opposite; the Beast responds to her actions with instinct. For the rear is always the best avenue for assaulting Prey... and it would feast on her. That it Scents her willingness and arousal only fuels its Hunger. He washes her back carefully, taking a slight step backwards. His body ripples as the Hunger threatens to overwhelm him. Long denied cravings to hold a beautiful, willing, Bright Soul in his arms resurface, a tsunami-like surge of Thoughts and Memories and, most dangerous, Desires.

Finished, he takes a Moment. Not to examine his work or look at her glistening body. He takes the Moment to prepare... for it is his turn. One by one he mentally re-wires his nerves, desperately attempting to prevent Lust from gaining any foothold.

Her touch on his flesh comes without benefit of his poofy. His eyes recognize the slowness of her movements and steel fills his veins. His eyes try to show calm, yet the Hunger is too great. They flicker close, reopening with a hard glint to their corners as her looks at her. She does not return his gaze... and he Understands Why. Every Sense is bloated with Lust. His hands twitch open and close as he fights for Control. One touch... just one simple caress... and he would fall. He clings to Honor as she continues her ministrations.

She kneels. Every alarm goes off within his Essence. He wills his body to remain statue still. Thoughts flow rapidly as he struggles to will away his erection. He fills his vision with her body, hoping his Thoughts and Observations hold true. He notices the miniscule hesitation as she reaches for his member. Fear explodes in his gut.

He does not show the triumphant smile as she makes her way down his legs. The Howl coughs through his Thoughts, enraged at being denied. She rises, and gently turns him around. His eyes narrow; the Beast Within goes silent... waiting.

It snarls with disgust as she washes his back.

* * * *

The door helps alleviate the water heavy breathing conditions. His thoughts swirl triumphantly. He chides himself; the Event is not yet over. He carefully dries her body, tilting his head slightly as the white towel makes its way over her flesh. His eyes catch sight of the patterns in the steam as circulation moves the air. The party dies as his nostrils fill with her scent. Faint. Feminine. His mouth begins to water. He rises, moving closer to her clean body. He inhales her scent.

She dries him off. He doesn't care; his body is just a vessel for Lust at this Moment. Only Honor stays his hand. He thinks about Tomorrow. He wonders about the Challenges that lay hidden by the Nature of Time. These give him strength... for should he stray.

It would be pleasurable. He can sense the Ebb and Flow of Passion with each caress. Even were it her will... he would Feel Dishonor. For he told her... this was not about sex. He gave his Word... and thus to give in... even at her request... would be a stain on his Honor.

He clings to this as they make their way into the bedroom. He clings to this as she snuggles into his arms and the comforter adjusts to their bodies. He clings to this as he feels her soon relaxed form beneath his fingers. He clings to this as Sleep finally claims him. He cling to this as the Beast's Howl fades into dark Nothingness.

* * * *

Morning. His Senses jerk alert. Sunlight... slithering through shades and fabric... slides into his view. His Thoughts run their usual check, instantly becoming aware that something is different. She is gone. His Thoughts search for her. The sound of the bedroom door closing graces his ears. He rolls over and lets his eyes slowly focus.

He smiles. As he begins to focus in on her face his Senses stir in another direction. Her movements are the coiled seductive stride of a cat. The day's plans fade quickly as the Beast stirs from its slumber. Her eyes burn with Lust... and twinkle playfully.

"Biz concluded," she chuckles.

He blinks. The Beast Howls triumphantly. True Predators... have Survived being Prey. It had only to wait until man's silly little game was concluded. He denied himself primal pleasure... and is rewarded for his efforts.

He stretches slowly. His features ripple as he shakes off Sleeps last grasp... and settle into a seductive glee as she slides into bed.

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers