Chapel Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

"I don't know..."

Seemingly in a sudden burst of bravado, Bronwyn looked at me directly...

"Yesterday, we were standing up watching some little ducklings in the pond and he put both his hands on my bottom and pulled me tight to his front...he wasn't kissing me then...he was looking straight into my eyes..."

"Cool! I'll bet he had a hard-on! Could you feel it?"

"Yes, he did...and he pushed it against my tummy to make sure I could!"

Ouch! The little minx was smart, and was starting to play me at my own game. In fact, I thought she might be fibbing about the last part to try and put me on the back foot. I needed regain control of the situation. It was time to increase the pressure! I put her to the test...

"Did it feel big...like mine?"

I grasped her by the hips and pulled her against the throbbing bulge in the front of the rugby shorts I was wearing. I knew I was pushing her to the limit! Everything depended on how she reacted to my blatant challenge!

"Not as big as that!"

Miss Curiosity Killed the Cat stared up to my face with round, astonished eyes. But she did not try to pull back and run away!

"Did he get you to touch it?"

She continued to stare up at me. She licked her lips nervously and I felt her squeeze her thighs together. There was no question in my mind that she had that "wanting to pee" feeling there and then! But her natural sex drive, combined with her curiosity had overcome her instinct to flee ...

"Murray took hold of my hand and pushed it between us so that I held it..."

Was she still fibbing?

"Did it feel like this...?"

I grabbed Bronwyn by the wrist and pushed her hand on my erection. Coins scattered over the carpet, but neither of us took any notice. Clasping her hand to me, I ran it up my length and then back down again. Her wide-eyed gaze shifted to watch our hands and what they were doing.

She whispered...

"You shouldn't be making me touch you like this, Mr Hicks..."

"Ray..."

"Ray...you...we shouldn't be doing this!"

"Why not..? Because I am an adult and you are a pretty, budding young virgin?"

"Something like that..."

"But it was Ok doing it with Warren..."

This time, Bronwyn didn't correct me on the boy's name...

"I didn't mean it like that...it wasn't right with him either."

"Because...?"

"Because my Mam said I mustn't...until I get married..."

"But being a Chapel Girl doesn't mean your body isn't interested in sex - hormones don't recognise religious mores! You are a woman with a woman's desires in every way...and I think you want it...you want this..."

I got her to run her hand up and down my cock again. When I released my hold on her, she didn't stop masturbating me, but she muttered...

"What makes you so sure I want to do this?"

"You are still here with me, and you are still rubbing my cock. So that tells me there are things you want to know...and deep inside, you have a strong need for sex... you've been that way since you started puberty...everybody does to a degree...some feel it more keenly than others...like you do. That's why your little nipples are sticking out so hard under your uniform...you have a hot, tingling feeling low in your tummy...and you feel as if you have wet your knickers. But you haven't peed in them, believe me..."

"How do you know these things?"

"Because I am older, and I have been around a bit... Did you make Murray cum?

"Noooo...actually I didn't really touch him like this...I was just having you on..."

"I guessed...hoped that was the case...but I suppose if you had let him put his fingers inside your knickers, you would have eventually..."

"I suppose so..."

I lightly placed my hands on her shoulders. She was shivering as if she was cold but her body heat poured through the thin material of her uniform into my fingers...

"You can leave right now if you want...I promise I won't try to stop you...but you know you want to be here...and you know I want you to stay..."

Bronywn remained where she was, continuing her up and down stroking on my cock, her eyes widening with surprise at the sudden and expanding spot of precum that soaked through the front of my shorts.

"...and you want me to take you where you haven't been before..."

I slipped a hand behind her and slowly undid the five buttons at the back of her dress; the last one low on her back at the edge of her panties. She made no protest. I trailed my fingertips up her spine until I reached her bra-strap. She must have felt the loosening around her buds when with expert fingers I separated the hook and eye, but again she said nothing. With gentle fingers of both hands, I pulled her dress and bra forward and off her shoulders. With a breathy sigh, Bronwyn released her grip on my cock to let me slide her dress down and over her arms and hands and then she took hold of it again.

Her tip-tilted cones were wondrously perfect; so small that the areolas capping her rounded curves looked larger than they really were! I cupped her heaving ribcage in my warm palms and caressed the soft upstanding rose-pink circles with tentative thumbs. Bronwyn gasped and gripped my cock hard.

"They are beautiful..."

Bronwyn shook her head and muttered: "So small...!"

"Nonsense! They are wonderful...and they feel very nice!"

Her nipples swelled and blossomed all the more. I caressed her again with my thumbs and Bronwyn closed her eyes and moaned. Tiny breasts, and so receptive to being touched...!

"Do you want to see what you are holding?"

Without giving her a chance to answer, I removed my hands from her body and swiftly pushed down my shorts and underwear. Bronwyn's eyes widened like saucers when she spied the thick, long, bobbing pole with its bulging, precum-tipped purple head pointing directly at her. I gripped her wrist and led her fingers to trail amongst my bush of springy pubic hairs and then down, around and under the base of my shaft to feel my balls nestled in their sac. And then I returned her hand to my eagerly waiting rod. She muttered her surprise when she felt its smooth heat, and then she grasped it and stroked it as before.

Pausing only to shuck off my t-shirt and toss it aside, I returned my hands to her chest, grasping her erect teats between finger and thumb, gently rolling them, and twisting them, and tugging them until they became bloated in my fingers. She moaned softly with every breath; at every tantalizing caress; holding onto my cock more for support now than to massage me!

Just as I decided it was time to slide my palms down her smooth flanks to push her clothing down from her waist and over her hips to the floor, Bronwyn arched her back and emitted a soft, sobbing cry. And then she collapsed against me with her arms clasped around my waist, pressing her naked belly and chest hard against the hot throbbing meat that was now trapped between us.

I had made her cum just by toying with her breasts!

Without ceremony, I thrust her remaining clothing down to her ankles, school dress and panties together, and held her shaking naked form to me, grasping her firm little buttocks with my strong fingers and dragging her warmth to my bare flesh. I could not resist emulating what she said the boy, Murray, had done and humped her with my hard cock. But this time it was naked skin to naked skin! My cockhead slid up, contacted and then rode over a soft mound. Bronwyn moaned out loud again. I humped again and again, my dick slipping easily over her now liberally precum-coated belly and chest. Bronwyn shuddered hotly against me, twisting her body from side-to-side, urgently seeking the sensation of my burning shaft sliding over her tingling nipples. Now she was fully awakened and seeking more pleasure!

I came!

Hot sperm shot from me, startling her into stillness, spurting over her breasts and stomach, painting her nubile young body with my slippery slime. Bronwyn gasped and shook at each convulsion from my cock; at each warm squirt of fluid.

She started to writhe again when she sensed I could spurt no more, rolling my softening cock between us, spreading my sticky sperm over both our bellies. I slid my hand around her hip and across her abdomen to cup her mound in my fingers. She whined in protest and tried to pull away, but I held her firm with my free hand.

I explored the pouting, springy-haired lips with my fingertips, sliding them purposefully into her crease. Slick wetness greeted me...

"I want to look at you..."

"No, you mustn't!"

"Why not..?"

"Because...because it's not nice!"

"Let me be the judge of that! Come and lie down on the bed..."

I helped my cum-smeared little naiad step out of her pool of clothing, now dressed solely in her ankle socks and school shoes, and led her by the hand over to my bed, where I arranged her lying on her back with her legs hanging over the edge. Stubbornly, she pressed her thighs together. All I could see was her muff and the start of the enticing slit that dived between her thighs...

"Please don't look!"

"Why on earth not...?"

"My Mam said it's dirty to let someone look at you down there until you get married."

"Well, your Mam is entitled to her opinion, but I think she is wrong."

I pushed my hands between her knees and gently, but forcefully, pulled Bronwyn's legs apart. I saw her for an instant only before she covered herself with her hands. I moved in between her legs so that she could not close them again, and then dragged her hands out of the way...

"Your sex is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Let me look at it properly...please?"

I let go of her wrists and backed out from between her legs. Bronwyn moaned softly and covered her face with her hands, but she left her legs spread for me.

She was indeed perfect: the luxuriant, dark curly bush, its hair matted with her juices; pale pink, full lips, swollen with arousal and her tiny hood peeking coyly from between; a hint of shiny wet, brighter pink deeper inside. Her musk rose up to greet me.

"You are just beautiful, my sweet girl, oh so very beautiful..!"

Bronwyn jumped and squeaked when I spread her plump lips to view her glistening inner features, pulling back her now proudly upstanding hood with a gentle fingertip to reveal the miniscule, fiercely red dot that was her clitoris, to thoroughly examine the pouting mouth below with its partial rim of taut skin that was her hymen.

I caressed her pleasure button with fingertip feather touches. Bronwyn's ass bounced on the bed and she gasped with shock. But then with an eager moan she spread her legs wider and lifted her hips for more. I lowered my face to more deeply inhale her heady girl-odour. And finally I took her with my mouth.

Stunned by this unexpected, and no doubt in her innocence, vulgar assault, she squealed and tried to wriggle away, but I held her in place firmly with strong hands on her hips. And then she ceased to struggle when the delight induced by my tongue's exploration of her tiny hole and its sliding, insistent caresses on her clit overcame her inhibitions. In no time at all she was giving her sex to me, thrusting her groin at my face in an urgent quest for heightened sensation, each rasping breath a sobbing moan of sheer ecstasy. Finally, she arched her back like a longbow until she was supported solely by the back of her head and her buttocks. Breathing now in a series of short, shallow pants; fists clenched by her sides in dense little balls; belly hard and quivering with tension. And then she broke, wrenching away from my grasp with a choking sob and curled up with her knees clasped to her chest while the orgasmic waves rolled and smashed through her.

I eased onto the bed beside her and stroked her hair, careful not to touch any other part of her, knowing the aftershocks it would bring. Eventually, Bronwyn relaxed, turning to me with dewy eyes and an uncertain smile...

"You see...you really are ready..."

"I never imagined anything like that..."

"It is not always so...orgasms take different forms...different intensities..."

My cock was hard again. I led her hand to it and she grasped it willingly. Suddenly, her eyes widened...

"What's the time?"

"Oh, just after six..."

"Oh God! My Mam will be out looking for me!

"Well, we'd better get you cleaned up then...can't have her seeing you in this state can we!"

"She'll kill me a thousand times over..."

"You lie there a moment...I'll get some warm water and a cloth..."

Bronwyn lay and watched me with trusting eyes as I wiped my now dried-up sperm from her slim body. She frowned a little at first, but then opened her legs wide when I insisted on washing her swollen cunt lips. Finally, after I toweled her down, still on wobbly legs, she let me help her regain her clothing. Last of all we scrabbled around on the floor for a moment, picking up her spilled chocolate bar money. It didn't seem to bother her that I was still as naked as a jaybird and that my rigid cock still stuck out in front of me like a flagpole!

I didn't see Bronwyn to speak to for almost two weeks. Every time I did see her though, she turned her back, and once, literally ran into her house as if desperate to avoid me. And then, just a few days before I was due to go on an assignment in Asia, I answered a knock on my front door to find her standing there. Not in her school uniform this time: but most un-Chapel-Girl-like in a pink, sleeveless crop-top, and judging by the tents formed by her already hard nipples with patently no bra on underneath, a short, short low-rider miniskirt, and ankle socks and sneakers -- the most delectable morsel of youthful femininity I had seen since the last time she was stood there!

"I have some more chocolate bars, would you like to buy some?"

I felt as if I was about to faint...

"I'll go and get some money..."

Bronwyn followed me inside straight away and shut the door behind her...

"I'm surprised to see you again...I thought I'd frightened you away for ever..."

"What we did was scary...no, you weren't scary...it was the way I felt...the way I couldn't stop. Then there was seeing you with no clothes...and touching...so it was marvelous and scary at the same time. But, I got into terrible trouble with my Mam for being out so long; she grounded me for two weeks."

She followed me right into my bedroom. I turned to look at her. She had two spots of high colour on her cheeks and her nipple-pointed chest was rising and falling rapidly...

"And you couldn't stay away?"

"No...in bed at night...I couldn't think about anything else...at school as well..."

"And you used your fingers...?

She flushed, "Yes..."

"That's Ok...masturbation is a good release...after you left last time I had to make myself cum...and every night since...just remembering you and how beautiful you are... What about Warren...?"

She didn't correct me on the name...

"He's just a boy...I don't see him any more. Ray, I don't really have any more chocolate bars..."

"I know..."

"And I borrowed this top and skirt from a friend...I'm supposed to be at her house working on a school project...my school gear is in my bag, here..."

She dropped the bag she was carrying down behind the door.

"She knows you've come to see me...?"

"I said I was seeing Murray...she got me to use her things; she said that dressed like that I'd blow his mind, and he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me..."

"You are pretty mind-blowing whatever you are wearing! But you came here..."

She blushed at the compliment...

"Ummmm, yes...but first I do need to know..."

"Know what...?"

"Well, what we did...do you do it with girls like me all the time?"

"Girls like you...?"

"Girls my age..."

"Lord no, I have never...! Ok, I like to look at girls and imagine getting them into bed...girls of any age really...and when I say "girls" I include all women. All of you have a special magic that fascinates me...but does it matter?"

"Yes, it does...then...why me?"

"You, Bronwyn, are more than just special...you strike a chord deep inside me...I have no real explanation for it...and..."

I grinned sheepishly...

"...every time I'm with you I get a most incredible hard-on..."

She looked pointedly at the healthy bulge in the front of my chinos...

"So I can see...but, I'm still only eighteen and you are thirty-three..."

"So...that should make a difference?"

"Most girls my age think thirty-three is ancient...and liking...having a relationship with someone your age is gross..."

"Having a relationship" was an interesting turn of phrase for her to use! Did it mean that Bronwyn had feelings for me beyond a mere sexual interest?

"And you don't...?"

"I suppose I can't ...and I do like you...a lot...you don't treat me like a child...and I suppose I must be attracted to older men in a way, because when I was five years old I was madly in love with my Uncle Dylan; I was determined I was going to marry him when I grew up...he must be over fifty now!"

"Like I said last time you were here -- you are a woman. A lot of people, even guys would probably accuse me of cradle-snatching, but I don't look at you and me that way...you are simply a beautiful, very sexy young woman...and I can't get my mind off you..."

"Sexy...me...really? With tiny boobs like these...?"

"Absolutely...boob size, a nice bum, or even good looks don't make you sexy; it's the person inside that counts! But is suppose I could ask you the same question...why me?"

It was Bronwyn's turn to look sheepish...

"Do you remember last time, when you were asking me all those questions about Murray and me...like, how I got turned on when he was touching me...?"

"Uhuh..."

"Well, you didn't give me a chance to say...the thing is, I didn't...get wet. I mean, Murray touching me was nice, but it didn't do anything for me. That's the other reason why I stopped him when he put his hand up my dress. Apart from the fact it was wrong to let him touch me, he would have found I wasn't in the least bit turned on, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings..."

"But you said you felt like you were going to explode..."

"With embarrassment...after all, I should have done, shouldn't I? Been aroused I mean..."

"Hmmmm, I see your point. Were you getting a bit worried that you might not like boys?"

"Oh no..."

She flushed beautifully, right up to the roots of her hair...

"...you see, every time I am with you, even when I think about you, I get soaked...the first time it really happened big time was on my birthday when my Da introduced us at the barbeque... I had to go and put a fresh pair of knickers on after you told me you're not gay...but I used to get these strange tingles whenever I saw you before then."

Was it my trembling out-of-control knees that made me drop to a kneeling position in front of her? And why did I have this strange feeling that if I opened my mouth to say something I would tell her that I loved her?

Bronwyn was now the taller one of us and could now look down on me; her rigid teats beneath her top were right before my eyes...

"Bronwyn, what I do to you is just as wrong as Murray..."

"I know, but I don't care; it feels so right."

With shaking hands I took hold of the bottom hem. With a knowing smile, she raised her arms to let me lift it up and off her. Her perfect little buds presented an overwhelming invitation; I leaned and worshipped them with my lips.

I suckled on her nipples in turn, gently nipping and tugging on them, twirling my tongue, and softly sucking almost the whole of her tiny breast into my wet mouth. Bronwyn held my head, stroking my hair and neck and shoulders. It was not long before she began to rock her pelvis towards me, willing my attention to her tingling clit. I slid a hand down the outside of her thigh, slipped it under her mini and moved back up her satin inner flesh until I reached the thin cotton strip guarding her sex. Her panties were as wet as wet could be! Slowly, I began to run my thumbnail back and forth along her slit, pushing the saturated material further into her folds.

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers