Chapman & Associates Ch. 03

Story Info
Tess has a home life.
4.2k words
4.36
11.8k
11
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Generation X

When Tess entered the Chapman and Associates office Anna smiled and said. :"She's here, go on in." Tess pushed Zoe's door open and walked in. Zoe was leaning against her desk and a young girl with a surprised look on her face stood beside the sofa in just panties and her arms folded over her chest. She was beautiful, tall, slim and blonde. What's not to like about this scene, Tess thought? She walked toward the girl nodding to Zoe and dropping her purse on a chair. When she was beside the girl she said. "Who do we have here?"

"Samantha Ray." Zoe said.

"Prospective associate?" Tess asked already assuming she was.

"Possibly." Zoe replied. "But I'm afraid she is a bit too timid for our business."

"Nonsense." Said Tess. She took one of the girl's arms still draped across her chest and lowered it to her side. "You're just too sweet." Tess pulled her other arm free and let it drop to her side. Tess put two fingers under her chin and lifted her face. She lowered her lips to the girl's and they kissed. The girl returned it and parted her lips when Tess offered her tongue. When their mouths parted Tess said. "A little too sweet, that's all."

Tess moved behind the girl and brought her arms to her chest and cupped her breasts. "You have beautiful breasts." Tess said and kissed her on the neck. Tess looked to Zoe who was watching intently. "You want me to fix that?"

Zoe just smiled. "Maybe you should ask her."

Tess turned the girl's head to the side and brought her lips to her cheek and kissed her. "Zoe thinks you need to toughen up a little." The girl remained quiet. Tess added. "You want to work with us, you have to be able to handle yourself." The girl nodded. "Good." Tess said.

Tess walked over to Zoe leaving the nude girl standing exposed in the middle of the room. The girl moved her hands to cover her sex. Without seeing her, Tess said. "Don't do that." And the girl dropped her hands again.

Zoe grinned at Tess. "You have such an amazing ability to read people." Zoe said.

"Just beautiful girls." Tess corrected. "Speaking of that." Tess looked back. "We're picking them a little young aren't we?"

Zoe grinned. "She's my neighbor. I've been fucking her mom for a couple of years. From the minute she found out what I do, she has wanted to work for me. I've been putting her off for quite a while."

"That does not answer my question." Tess said.

"We had her eighteenth birthday party on Saturday." Zoe replied.

Tess grinned, looked at the girl and looked back to Zoe. "So, less timid?"

Zoe nodded. "My pleasure." Tess said.

"I thought it might be." Zoe said.

"Will you be joining us?" Tess asked.

"Lets see where it goes." Zoe replied.

Tess turned back to the girl. "Set down." She said. The girl backed up and set down on the sofa. Tess kicked off her sandals. "Samantha, Is it?"

The girl nodded. "I would prefer if you spoke." Tess said.

"Yes, my name is Samantha." The girl said.

Tess pulled her Tee shirt over her head and let it drop. "Do they ever call you Sam?"

"No." The girl replied.

Tess unbuttoned her shorts. "May I?" She said. "Call you Sam?"

The girl nodded and then caught herself. "Sure." She said.

"I like the name Sam." Tess said as she pulled down the zipped to her shorts and Sam's eyes seemed to follow it. "Do you know what we really do here?"

Sam started to nod and then said. "You have sex with women for money."

Tess moved closer. She unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. "We pleasure female clients, what ever they want." Tess said.

Tess opened the front of her shorts revealing the top of her red panties. "As much as they want." She worked her shorts over her hips until they were down to her thighs. Her crotch was clearly visible to Sam and Sam's eyes were focusing on it. "As long as they want." Tess continued.

When Tess released her shorts they dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them, kicking them away. "Are you sure you can do that?"

"Yes." Sam spoke and was nodding while looking at Tess's body.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Tess questioned. Tess slid her thumbs into the top of her panties.

"I do. I really want to. I just know I can." Sam was whispering.

Tess was sure she saw the girl lick her lips. Her thumbs eased her panties down to just above her sex. Her flat abdomen and her smooth shaved mound were in full view. "Ready to show me?" Tess asked

The girl just nodded but Tess let the infraction slide. She moved in close to Sam and put a hand on the back of her head pulling her face into her silk covered crotch. She heard Sam inhale deeply. She held her face buried there for a long time just rubbing the back of her head and letting her learn the smell of her sex. "Take off my panties." Tess instructed.

Sam pulled the silk panties over Tess's hips and down her long legs to the floor; Tess raised a foot and Sam pulled the panties off and then she raised her other foot and the panties were finally free.

Tess moved to the end of the sofa and set down. She leaned against the arm and raised her right leg, draping it over the back. She patted her pussy. "Please me." She said.

An hour and a half later Tess still had a leg over the back of the sofa and was coming down from her fourth major orgasm. Sam's face was still between Tess's legs and Zoe was sliding onto the sofa behind Sam with her harness in place and a very impressive eight-inch rubber dildo attached. Tess took hold of Sam's hair and lifted her head. "Sometimes our clients like to fuck us." She said and Zoe pressed the fake cock to her vagina and Sam laid her head on Tess's stomach as it entered her.

Sam moaned and groaned and took the full fucking from Zoe. She came at least twice as Zoe slammed the long cock deep inside her sex. When she finally pulled free of the girl she stood up and unhooked the harness. With it in her hand she looked at Tess. "You want a turn?"

Tess shook her head. "She's had enough and I think she's fantastic. She is going to be a very nice addition to our group." She could feel Sam relax, her head still in her crotch.

Fine." Said Zoe. "I'll have to find her an apartment. She can't continue to stay at her mothers while she's fucking for a living.

"She can stay with me." Tess said. Sam raised her head and looked at Tess. "How bout it?" She said.

Sam nodded.

"Speak." Tess urged.

"Yes." Sam said. "I would like that."

Tess smiled at her. "If you do, you are going to be having a lot of sex working for Zoe." Tess hesitated. "And I will be expecting you the have a lot more when you get home."

"I figured that." Sam said.

"Then it's settled." Tess said. "I get to keep her."

A slight turn of events.

It had been three months since Sam moved in to Tess's condo. Sam was adjusting to her new job without issue. She was earning big money and getting nice tips, which was how Tess gauged how she was pleasing her clients. Evenings usually involved some sort of dinner, usually a salad, a movie, some serious primping and then Sam and Tess retiring to their own bedrooms. After her shower, Tess would usually make her way to Sam's room, walk in with out knocking, pull off her panties and crawl up on the bed and straddle Sam's face. Sam would then work Tess into frenzy, giving her a major orgasm. Tess would then get up, find her panties, pull them back on and sit down on the bed. She would rub Sam's back for a few minutes before kissing her on the shoulder and asking of she needed anything. Sam knew to say no.

On Saturday night Tess stopped at a place named Bobby's Bar. It was a quite out of the way place Tess had found some time ago. She could drink without being hit on and it was unlikely that she would see anyone she knew, the perfect place to get loaded.

About four months earlier, Tess was setting at her favorite place at the short curved end of the bar where she could see the entire place and watch the owner/bartender, Bobby Hicks. Bobby was a six foot six inch ex basketball player who still insisted on working out every morning. He was fit and handsome. Bobby was also African American.

It was after eleven when Bobby walked to her end of the bar. Other than the two of them, the place was empty. "Sorry but time to close up." he said.

Tess shrugged. "I should be going anyway." Tess said. She stood up and made her way to the door. Bobby watched her sway her ass under a short skirt.

Fifteen minutes later Bobby was walking through the parking lot toward his truck when he saw the front end of a 240 SL parked on the other side of his dodge. When he walked around the front of the truck Tess was leaning against her car door. "Problem?" He asked.

"Not sure." Tess said. She turned and instead of walking closer she went to the rear of her car and just stood there. Bobby walked around the car and back to where Tess stood. "That depends." She added. Tess leaned forward over the trunk and pulled her skirt up around her waist. "That's all I can do. The rest is up to you."

Bobby moved behind her and unbuckled his jeans and worked them over his hips taking his briefs with them. When his nine-inch cock sprang free it slapped against the back of Tess's leg. From the mass of it as it hit her, Tess knew Bobby was all she had guessed.

"I don't have a condom." Bobby said.

Tess arched her back. "Jesus, don't be a dick, Fuck me for Christ sake." She pushed backwards wanting to feel the big dick deep inside her sex.

Bobby tugged her panties down to mid thigh and ran the fat head between her labia lips finding Tess already wet and he lubed himself with her juices. When his cock found her vaginal entrance he pushed inside her and Tess moaned. "God I knew you would be good." She said.

Bobby pushed more cock into her and began fucking her with slow deep strokes. Tess was working her ass in time with Bobby's dick. When he sank his entire nine inches into her Tess tossed her head backwards and shoved herself onto his cock and began jerking he ass up and down bringing Bobby to an immediate climax. He shot his seed deep into Tess as she put her head onto the car and groaned as his sperm coated her womb.

Bobby leaned down and kissed Tess's shoulder and said, "Sorry, I guess it's been a little longer that I want to admit."

"I can't imagine why." Tess said. "Your cock is incredible."

"If you want to give me a few minutes I would be happy to have another go." Bobby offered.

I know you would." Tess said. "And it would be fantastic but I have to get going. Another time I promise."

Bobby pulled out of her and pulled up his pants as Tess reached for her panties and tugged then back into place. She turned and straightened her skirt, kissed Bobby on the cheek, got in her car and drove away.

Tess averaged a visit to Bobby's once a week. She didn't always wait for him at quitting time but when she did, they would fuck for an hour or mire, her taking Bobby's seed at least twice, sometimes three times. It was always in the parking lot behind Tess's car. One time they actually fucked in a rare Arizona rainstorm.

This Saturday night it was after midnight when Sam heard the key in the front door. She smiled knowing Tess was home. She had long since stopped caring that Tess rarely wanted to please her sexually and that she was always expected to provide any desire Tess my have. She loved Tess since the first time they met and she would do anything for her, anything.

Tess walked into the den where Sam was listening to jazz and reading a book. When Sam looked up a stranger was standing beside Tess. "This is my friend Bobby." Tess said. Tess held out her hand and Sam put her book down and stood up. She walked over to Tess. Tess wrapped her arms around Sam and kissed her. When their lips parted, Tess moved her lips to Sam's neck and kissed down and over her upper chest above her crop top tee shirt. Tess finally looked at Sam. "Go get ready for bed."

Sam turned and walked down the hall to her room without question. "I'll get us a beer." She heard Tess say to Bobby.

Fifteen minutes later Sam's door opened and Tess came in, Bobby followed. Sam was standing at her dresser. She wore a baggy tee shirt and was pulling on clean panties after having a quick shower. Tess moved behind her and put her hands over Sam's. Sam let go of the panties and put her hands on the top of the dresser. Tess began rolling the panties back down her legs until they fell to the floor. Sam stepped out of them. Tess took Sam's hand and led her to the side of her bed. Tess leaned her backside against the mattress and pulled Sam back against her so they were both facing Bobby.

When Tess nodded Bobby unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. When he pulled them free she stood up and Sam saw the huge bulge in his briefs. Bobby pulled his tee shirt off and then slowly lowered his shorts. A massive cock arched out toward Sam. "I'm going to let him fuck you." Tess whispered and pulled her top off of her.

"Tess, I. You know I'm not." Sam couldn't think.

Tess kissed her neck "Don't worry." She said. "You just enjoy him."

"Birth control?" Sam whispered.

Tess patted her ass. "Get on the bed." She instructed and Sam raised her knee and climbed up, rolled over on her back and waited.

Tess turned her hands palm up and motioned as of the say. "There you go."

Bobby crawled up on the bed between Sam's long beautiful legs. Her lean body laying in the darkness looked so desirable. Bobby kissed her on her stomach and over her breasts. He sucked on each nipple as Sam drew her legs up along his waist. Bobby wasted no more time and guided his cock to Sam's vagina and pushed into her.

Sam grunted as she received a five-inch offering of Bobby's cock and then she moaned as he pulled it back and pushed again. The muscles of her vaginal walls gripped the invading cock and urged it deeper. It wasn't that she wanted to be with the man as much as she wanted desperately to please Tess. And if Tess wanted her to fuck this black man unprotected then that is want she would do.

Bobby was stroking seven inches of cock into her now and Sam was rocking her hips to accept him. She had buried her face into Bobby's huge chest as he pounded her. Sam crossed her legs over Bobby's back and Bobby sank his entire length into her. Sam whimpered as Bobby started to fuck her rapidly. Each shove caused his big ball sack to slap against her ass and when he would pull out until only the fat head remained in side of her, she would squeeze her cunt to hold him in.

When Bobby's ass clenched and his back stiffened, Sam braced herself. Bobby shoved into her one more time and held himself deep inside. As his seed was spraying into her womb Tess was rubbing her cunt as spontaneous orgasms raged through both girls.

As Bobby emptied his nuts into Sam, she worked her ass up and down on his still hard cock trying to make her climax last. When Bobby finally pulled free he rolled onto his back and tried to breath. Sam just lay where she was, her knees still in the air, her head lying to one side.

Tess came to the bed on Sam's side. She kissed her lover passionately while she stroked Bobby's cock. When their lips parted she smiled at Sam and then leaned over and took Bobby's dick in her mouth. Tess sucked it down her throat and as her tongue worked on the fat head she could feel it begin to grow back to life.

In only a few minutes she pulled her mouth off of the now erect cock and smiled at Sam and then at Bobby. "Do her again." Tess requested.

Tess rose and leanied against the dresser from where she had been watching, Bobby rose to his knees between Sam's legs without asking permission, He placed his cock at Sam's sex and shoved his entire cock into her. She was well lubricated and eager to have the huge dick back inside her. Sam had her legs in the air and was fucking up on his dick before Bobby could settle into a steady pace.

Tess smiled at her girl taking the big black dick so well. I guess it has been quite a while since she had been with a man, she thought, months at least.

Sam was tossing her head around as the long dick disappeared into her forcing her into the mattress. "Oh my God." Sam cried. "Jesus, so good, please, yes, I want to." Sam babbled as Bobby fucked her through another climax. Sam was pumping her juices over Bobby's cock as he used her at his will. Over and over he slammed into her until he groaned and started pumping his black sperm into her once again.

Bobby and Sam were still lying beside each other with arms entwined when Tess returned with a couple of fresh beers. She handed one to Bobby as he pulled himself up against the headboard. He took a long pull and smiled at Tess. "I owe you."

"A lot." Tess smiled back. Sam had rolled onto her stomach. Tess nodded and Bobby Grinned. Tess went to the nightstand, opened a drawer and removed a tube of K-Y. She spread a generous amount on three fingers and put her other hand on Sam's back.

When her fingers entered Sam's ass crack and found her anus Sam raised her head to protest. "Relax baby." Tess shoved in one finger. "I think he has earned to right." She added a second finger and started fucking them into her. "Bobby has been good to you tonight." Tess added a third finger and shoved them in as deep as she could and then began stroking her fingers in and out of Sam's ass. "Lets be good to Bobby, shall we?"

Tess pulled her hand free and ran both hands up her back. "Shall we?" Tess spoke more sternly.

"Sam nodded and said. "Sure. Of course."

Tess lay down beside her girl. "All yours." She said to Bobby. Bobby knelt between Sam's legs and pushed her right leg wide as Tess took her left leg and placed it over her thigh. Tess rubbed Sam's long lean back and said. "Raise your ass baby." Sam lifted up to meet Bobby's cock one more time.

Bobby guided his dick to Sam's anal ring and leaned against her resistance easing the fat head of his cock into her very tight opening. It was not as if this was the first time Sam's ass had received a sexual intruder, Tess had been taking her regularly with strap-ons of varying diminutions depending upon Tess's mood at any given time. And Tess had accumulated a real selection of toys over the last year and a half.

When bobby shoved his full length into Sam she gasped. No matter how many times she would be used that way she would probability never get used to the feeling she got as a huge dock hit bottom the first time. She squirmed as Tess ran her hand down her back and over her ass. Tess used her fingers to spread Sam's ass cheeks offering Bobby better access to her lover. Bobby was fucking her with a real purpose and Sam was finally responding to him, working her ass up onto his cock as it took her.

Tess moved her hand to Bobby's butt and up has back, Tess leaned in and kissed his stomach as he fucked Sam's ass. "Cum in her pussy." Tess said.

That was all it took. Bobby shoved into her once more, pulled himself free over Sam's moaning complaints and entered her vagina just as he erupted in her a third time.

In the two months that followed, Sam had been seeing clients about twice a week. She was beginning to collect a nice following. Because of her young age, many were wealthy college coeds from Tucson wanting to explore new horizons and Sam was providing the gateway. Tess was in such demand she could have one and some times two clients a day. The money was fantastic and between the two girls they were socking away cash in a dozen different bank deposit boxes. However, it was cutting into a lot of personal time.

Two weeks after Bobby's visit to Sam's bed, Tess had arranged a second visit. She had called Sam and asked her to meet her at Bobby's bar, the two had drank and talked and laughed for a couple of hours until final call was made and then waited around beside Tess's car until Bobby walked up. Tess simply pushed Sam over the rear trunk, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down. Bobby did the rest, ending with a huge sperm deposit in young Sam. Tess then knelt down and sucked Bobby back to life. When he was ready Tess lay over the car trunk next to Sam and Bobby took her. When Tess had finished climaxing on his cock, Bobby pulled free, stepped behind Sam and took her again, dumping a second equally potent load of seed into her.

12