Chapman & Associates Ch. 05

Story Info
Off we go to Tahiti.
5.8k words
4.65
10.8k
10
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A badly needed vacation.

"Sorry but we have decided." Tess said. She was setting across from Zoe in the Starbuck's on the corner by the office.

"Fuck, Tess, you can't just up and leave town like this." Zoe argued.

"Look, I've told you." Tess said. "Our clients know, they understand."

Oh, sure, they understand now." Zoe lowered her voice. "But in a few days when their pussies get that itch, they will be out looking for a new girl who won't go traipsing off to the islands for three weeks.

"I'm not arguing about this. Sam is just two months pregnant so she still looks fantastic in her bikini. Who knows when we will be able to do this again, of ever." Tess explained. "Our lives are going to change soon."

Zoe shook her head.

"I have went over the schedules with Anna. Everything and every client is covered until we return." Tess added.

"How good?" Zoe asked.

"What?" Tess replied.

'How good does she look?" Zoe repeated. "In the fucking bikini."

"Oh my God." Tess said. "It's about this big." Tess made a shape with her fingers.

"Oh, fuck you." Zoe said. "Have a good time." She said it sincerely. She leaned in and whispered. "But when you two get back I want an hour alone with her."

"Fine." Tess said.

"How about two?" Zoe asked.

"All right. But you're stressing our friendship." Tess smiled as she turned and left the coffee shop.

Tess and Sam were as a table by the front window of Tony's Restaurant. They were enjoying a wonderful dinner with a fine wine celebrating the start of their first vacation together. Their flight to Tahiti departs in the morning.

"So what did Zoe say? Was she pissed?" Sam asked.

"Yes." Tess said.

"So?" Sam said.

"I sold us out for two hours with you when we get home." Tess smiled.

Sam thought about it. "Are you OK with that?" Sam asked.

"I'm considering canceling our return tickets." Tess said.

Sam giggled. "Oh, don't do that." She looked at Tess. "I'll be fine."

"Slut." Tess said.

"Slut fucker" Sam whispered.

"Slut fucker? Really? That's all you got?" Tess grinned and shook her head. "Just remember, wife beating night not be a crime in Tahiti." Tess said.

"I'm not your wife." Sam countered.

"You are the pregnant one." Tess offered.

"Oh, yea," Sam said. "I keep forgetting that."

Tess took Sam's hands in to hers. "Please don't ever forget that." Tess said.

"No, I won't, I promise." Sam said. She giggled. "Our baby is going to be black."

"Our baby is going to be beautiful and perfect and." Tess grinned. "Well. Yea, black." The two raised their glasses and clinked and as they laughed out loud, the people around them had no idea."

They now lay together in Tess's bed, something they rarely did. Sam had without hesitation, moved to Tess's sex as soon as they were in bed but Tess pulled her back up and kissed her deeply. And then Tess did something else she seldom did. She spent the next hour taking Sam through three orgasms.

Tess was lying with her head on Sam's stomach. "Do you think it can hear us?"

"Yes." Sam said. "I just hope she doesn't understand it."

Tess laughed. "She?"

"Well I want a girl and I don't want to call her an 'IT'." Sam said.

"Fair enough." Tess said. We will refer to the baby as a she." She laughed again.

"What?" Sam said.

"Well, if we refer to a boy as she for nine months he is sure to be gay." Tess said.

Sam ran her fingers through Tess's hair. "It's a girl."

Tess kissed Sam's tummy. "Please." She whispered. "Pay no attention to what I'm about to do to your mommy." Sam was laughing so hard Tess had to wait until it passed before she proceeded to give her girl her fourth orgasm.

Sam followed Tess onto the DC-10. They had seats 1A and 1B, first class all the way. As they were allowed early boarding, they had stored their carry-on bags and were seated before the coach passengers started to board. Sam wanted the window seat so Tess was by the isle.

"What can I get you two?" Tess looked up to see a tall nice figured red headed stewardess smiling down at them.

"Can I get a gin martini with an onion?" Tess asked.

"I think I can handle that." The girl's name tag read SARAH. "And how about your friend?" She asked. Tess nudged Sam who was already looking out the window even though they were still at the gate.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Ya, can I have orange juice?" Sam asked.

"Sure." Sarah smiled back.

Tess looked at Sam and Sam patted her tummy. "No booze this trip. Hope it doesn't dampen our fun."

"I would almost bet on it." Tess said.

They had been over water for hours, it was dark and the cabin lights had been turned out to accommodate those who wanted to sleep and that was almost everyone.

Tess stood up. Sam's head lay to the side and her eyes were closed. Tess went forward to use the bathroom. Sarah was milling around in the kitchen area. She was alone. The rest of the cabin crew was in the rear service area. Sarah smiled at Tess when she went into the bath.

A few minutes later as Tess exited the toilet, Sarah looked up and said. "You two a couple?"

Tess nodded. "More than not." She explained.

She's cute." Sarah said.

"Very." Tess said. "I'm guessing you're gay also?"

"She smiled. "More no than yes these days. We broke up two months ago." Sarah explained.

"That's tough." Tess consoled.

Sarah just rolled her eyes.

"Hold that thought." Tess returned to her seat and said something to Sam. Then Sam stood up and made her way to where Sarah was standing. Sam didn't say anything, she just pointed at the toilet.

"It's vacant." Sarah said.

Sam stepped in and turned to look at Sarah. "You coming?"

Sarah hesitated. "Well." Said Sam.

Sarah stepped into the tight quarters as Sam sat down on the toilet seat. She turned Sarah to face the sink and Sarah leaned over. Sam pushed Sarah's skirt up around her waist and found the top of her panties pulling them down to her knees.

Sam spread Sarah's ass cheeks and pressed her lips to Sarah's sex and kissed. She then ran her tongue along her labia and Sarah started to shake. When Sam drove her tongue into Sarah's vagina she moaned out and then shoved her fingers in her mouth to stay quiet.

Sam worked her tongue in the girl driving her nuts. "Been so long." Sarah muttered. "So good." She pushed her ass back to Sam and humped her mouth as she road out her first orgasm in months. "Holy shit." She said and tried to stand up.

"Hold still." Sam said. She ran her tongue up the girl's butt crack to her anus and shoved. Sarah started shaking her ass like she was suffering a spasm. A second climax hit her immediately and she could only hold on to the sink and press her head against the mirror. It took five minutes for it to finally pass.

Sam stood up and worked her way past Sarah to the door. She opened it just enough to slip out. When she looked back, Sarah was reaching down trying to find the top of her panties.

A small boy was waiting to use the bathroom. "You might want to use the one in the back. Someone got really sick in there. It's a mess." Sam told him. The little kid wrinkled his nose and turned around disappearing down the isle.

Sam was setting down in her seat as Tess looked at her. "What's on your shirt?"

Sam looked down. Her tee shirt was showing a few wet spots across her chest. Sam shrugged. "Guess." She said.

Tess took a wet wipe out of her purse. "Well at least wash your face."

As Tess and Sam passed Sarah exiting the plane in Tahiti, Sarah said. "You are a very lucky girl."

Tess paused. "Are you talking to me or her?" She asked.

"Yes. "Sarah said.

"Ah." Tess said. "True."

The Windjammer Resort was advertised as the finest on the island and neither Tess nor Sam could find reason to disagree. Their room was enormous with a king bed, small kitchen, huge tub and shower and best of all, a Jacuzzi on a deck overlooking the ocean.

After unpacking, the girls took a long shower and a short nap. Well, Tess napped; Sam spent the twenty minutes using her tongue trying to wake Tess up. She succeeded.

The two girls donned short summer dresses, thong panties and no bras. As they exited the elevator and headed for the outdoor restaurant, a number of envious eyes watched them pass. Tess was certain she saw the tall hostess run her tongue over her upper lip as she turned to direct them to their table. "I hope this will be fine?" She said.

Tess nodded as the hostess pulled a chair out for Sam. Tess set down across from her. "I'm Claire. Please let me know if you need anything." As she walked back to her podium near the door, Tess watched the girl with long tan legs as she went.

Sam took her hand. "Me?" She said. Tess looked at her. "Before this trip is over I am going to have a tan too. Are you going to look at me that way then?"

"I already do." Tess replied. "Every day."

Sam squeezed her hand. "I know." She said. "But I suppose you are always going to be checking out the waitresses."

"She is not a waitress." Tess said. "But yea."

"Well, I am." Tess and Sam turned to see a cute girl standing at their table with a broad grin. She was short and petite, wearing a black skirt and white blouse with a black bowtie. "I'm Ella and I'll be your server this evening. Ella was a mocha-skinned beauty with dark eyes and straight black hair down to her waist. She handed menus to each if them. "Drinks?" she asked.

"Gin martini with an onion." Tee said. "Water for her." Tess added. The girl looked at Sam. "Can't handle booze." Tess said. "Goes completely crazy." She added.

The girl smiled. "Really." Tess said. "Wild woman." Elle just nodded and went for their drinks.

"You bitch." Sam whispered. "She's going to think I'm a nut case." Tess smiled at her.

When dinner was over, the girls ordered a Tiramisu to share.

"Would you like me to bring your check now?" Ella asked as she returned to their table. Tess nodded. When it was placed on the table, Tess just signed their room number and her name.

"I'm a little worried." Tess said. Ella looked at her. "We're gong for a walk on the beach and then back to our room."

Ella nodded. "The beach is very safe." Ella offered.

"That's not what worries me." Tess said. She continued. "When we get back, I'm going to take a shower and I'm afraid this one will raid the mini bar."

"You're full of sh..." She caught her self and stopped. "Stop teasing me." She said.

"You can never be sure." Tess said. She took the girls hand and wrote 1545 on her palm.

Walking along the beach, Tess had Sam's hand in hers and it was quite except for the waves lapping the sand.

"So, you have a plan brewing in that evil mind of yours?" Sam said softly.

Tess stopped and pulled her into her arms. They kissed a long sweet passionate kiss. A couple walking the other way grinned as they passed by. "I don't care for plans." She said. "I much prefer spontaneity."

They kissed again and Sam felt like she would melt into Tess's arms. "You know you can say no anytime you want and I will honor that. No argument from me, I promise you."

"Thanks." Sam said.

"Thanks?" Tess countered. "That's all you got?"

"Thanks very much." Sam added.

"Better." Tess said.

When the elevator opened on their floor, Ella was standing waiting for it. Tess smiled at her. "I was waiting to go back down." Ella said. She raised a finger pointing over her shoulder, "I knocked on your door." She added.

"We weren't there." Tess said.

Ella nodded. "I though you were playing a trick."

"We weren't." Tess said.

Tess took Sam's hand and they walked out of the elevator. She held out her other hand and said. "Coming?" Ella took it. The three walked side by side to room 1545.

Once inside, Tess opened the mini bar and removed a small bottle of red wine. She opened it and leaned against the small fridge. "Sam, I bet this one looks delicious when she is undressed."

"Want me to find out?" Sam asked.

Tess looked at Ella. "You mind?" Ella shook her head.

Sam reached for the tie first and worked it side to side loosening it and she pulled of apart and dropped it. She then slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off of Ella's shoulders. When she unzipped Ella's shirt the blouse fell free and Sam worked the skirt over her hips.

Ella was looking a bit vulnerable so Sam took her face in her hands and kissed the beautiful girl. Sam returned to undressing her and unhooked her bra, freeing sweet medium firm breasts. "Get on the bed." Sam said.

When Ella lay in the center of the bed, Sam crawled up on the end of the bed between Ella's legs. "I need for you to take off your panties. I want to know this is your idea."

Ella hesitated and then slowly drew her fingers to the top of her panties and began easing then down. She lifted her ass and pushed them over her hips. She drew her knees up and slipped them off of her feet.

When she placed her feet flat on the bed with her knees still pulled up, Sam looked to Tess and smiled. "Any requests?"

"Yea. No screaming and stay out of the mini bar." Tess said. "I'm taking a shower." Tess disappeared into the bath and closed the door.

The patio doors were open and a gentle breeze was blowing the curtains inward. The room was dark as Sam's lips touched Ella's sex for the first time.

Twenty minutes later Tess came quietly out of the bathroom to fond Ella now on her stomach with Sam still at her sex. Ella was moaning softly and Tess could tell she was coming down from what was probably not her first orgasm. Tess set on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers along Sam's back. Sam squirmed knowing who it was but leaving her lips clamped onto the sweet girls clit. "Maybe you should take this lovely girl to the shower and then join me in the hot tub. Sam groaned like she wasn't ready to turn her loose.

"It's a long vacation we're on baby. And besides, we have all night." Tess patted her head but was looking at Ella who was looking over her shoulder. "Besides, I promise you can have her again." Ella grinned. Sam got to her knees and looked at Ella. "To the showers." She instructed.

Tess was in the hot tub on the patio. Her legs were stretched out, her arms were along the edge of the tub and her head was lying back. She was studying a sky full of stars. When the two girls exited the bath they came out on the patio nude and hand in hand. "Join me." Tess said.

Sam helped Ella into the tub and climbed in after. Sam set down next to Tess and Ella immediately knelt in front of her, wrapping her arms around Sam's neck and kissing her.

"I take it you are happy that we were not simply playing a bad joke on you?" Tess inquired.

Ella mumbled "Uh huh." Keeping her lips pressed to Sam's.

"Learn some things, did you?" Tess asked.

Again came. "Uh huh," from Ella.

Tess reached over and pulled Ella away from Sam and said. "Show me."

Tess pulled herself up to set on the edge of the tub. She lifted her left leg and moved it wide, setting it down into Sam's lap between the two girls.

Sam's hand found Ella's shoulder and she pressed, leaning the girl toward Tess. "Please my girl." Sam said.

Ella moved in front of Tess. When Tess looked down at her, Ella looked nervous. "You ever do this?" Tess asked.

Ella shook her head. Tess put her hands on Ella's cheeks. "It's easy." She said and guided the young girl's lips to her sex. Tess set there with Ella between her legs while running her fingers through Sam's hair. "Oh my, you are such a good teacher." She said to Sam.

Tess moved her free hand to the back of Ella's head. She started slowly working her hips in time with Ella's tongue. "Yes, yes." She mumbled. "Right there." Tess gasped as a climax caused her abdomen to tighten and her fingers gripped the girl's hair. She humped on her lips for maybe three minutes before she released her grip and leaned back breathing in short ragged breaths.

Ella looked at Sam and then drawled over between her legs. With her still sticky face, she kissed Sam, shoving her tongue into her mouth.

Sam could see Tess turning around and kneeling in the seat, folding her arms and laying her head down. Her ass was just above water. Sam kissed Ella again and said. "Do her again."

"But I." Sam put a finger to her lips.

"Do her again." Sam instructed.

"Fine." Said Ella.

"Yes it is." Tess called back without raising her head.

Sam giggled right into Ella's mouth as they kissed.

Ella moved over behind Tess, put her hands on Tess's ass cheeks and lowered her mouth to her pussy. Sam reached out putting a hand under Ella's chin. "Higher." Sam said and lifted Ella's lips until they touched Tess's anus. Sam pressed the back of her head. "Do her really good."

As Ells worked on Tess's rear, Sam was running her fingers between Ella's legs pressing on her clit, driving her crazy. It was also causing Ella to attack Tess's anus with new interest. As Tess began to increase the rolling of her ass, Ella shoved her tongue deep into Tess and Tess arched her back and came so hard she cried out loud, grunting into the night air. It was after four when Tess opened her eyes and looked at the clock on the nightstand. She was on the bed and Sam was standing behind Ella pulling her panties up.

"Having fun?" Tess asked.

"I didn't think you wanted her to stay the night." Sam explained.

"Hey, more the merrier." Tess said.

Sam grinned and whispered. "You want to stay?"

Ella said. "Sure."

"I'm going to want to watch you do her again." Sam said.

"OK." Said Ella.

"Right now?" Sam asked. Ella nodded. And Sam pulled her panties back off.

As young Ella's wet lips touched her pussy, Tess closed her eyes and smiled.

It was ten o'clock when Tess woke again. Sam was gone but a note was on the table. "Remember, I have a ten o'clock appointment at the spa? My new toes and I will meet you at the pool bar for lunch. Tess smiled and headed to the shower. As she soaped herself, she could tell her labia was more than a little sensitive. She smiled again.

At eleven-thirty Tess slid onto a stool at the outdoor bar next to a waterfall that was splashing into an enormous swimming pool. Three other people, all setting on the opposite side were drinking umbrella drinks and laughing.

The barmaid was a very tall girl with an amazing ass hidden only by a grass skirt; she was leaning over the bar on the far side thrusting her ass in Tess's direction. Standing on her toes to wipe off the counter made it appear even more pronounced. When she finally turned around and looked Tess's way, Tess was still staring at her body. She walked over to Tess and asked. "What can I get you?"

Tess smiled at her. "Gin martini with an onion." Tess said.

"Ah, my first drink order requiring a vegetable." She said. Looking at Tess she said. "Everyone wants fruit."

Tess nodded and watched the girl turn and move to the opposite side and mix her drink. When she returned, Tess was staring and her legs again. She set a martini glass on the bar and poured her drink from a metal shaker.

Can I say something?" The girl asked.

"Sure." Tess said.

The girl leaned in. "I'm not gay." She said.

Tess smiled. She turned her hands palm up. "Hey, it's a big world. Room for everyone, right."

"Right." She said.

The three other people at the bar got up and left; one of them saying it was time for lunch.

The girl leaned against the far side of the bar, looked at Tess and pulled her right knee up, placing her foot on a beer case. Her grass skirt fell to the sides revealing her long leg all the way to her black panties. She rolled her leg to the side and then back.

It was then that Sam said. "Want to see my toes?"

Tess looked down and smiled. "Beautiful."

Sam grinned. "And what can I get you?" The girl called to Sam. She had not changed her position.

When Sam looked, she said. "Fuck me, great legs babe."

12