Chapter 03: Dear John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect to be doing it in the back seat with John and Jenny up front."

"Why, are you shy? You're not a virgin are you? I've never been with a virgin before," she now said smiling.

"No I'm not a virgin, but I usually don't do it with an audience in the next seat."

"You are shy, no matter, there's a ton of things we can do to pass the time," she said taking off her shirt.

She was right we did a ton of other thing in lue of actually doing the big nasty. Cindy had a great set of tits with nipples almost as thick as my thumb. She did have a thick bush that I thought I'd need a machete just to get through but after I took off her panties it made it a lot easier.

John never told me she was loud or a screamer. I let my fingers work their magic on her clit as I fingered her wet hole. For all the experience she was supposed to have had, she was still tight as I worked in my middle finger while she pushed up to get every fraction of an inch.

"Jesus Christ that feels good," she said as I worked her pussy and pulled on her nipples with my teeth. "Right there, that's right, rub it harder," she instructed moving my fingers to exactly where she wanted them. "Oh God yes," she yelled out as I felt her climax fucking my hand before coming down. "That was nice, not as good as a dick, but good none the less," she said kissing me. I heard the two from the front seat laugh.

"Oh God yes." I heard Jenny scream out and then laugh out loud. "Oh Steve, you are so big, I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle all of you," she continued as she and John laughed away.

"Don't pay them any mind," Cindy said kissing me again. "They're just jealous that I know what I like and I don't have a shy bone in my body. I'm not ashamed to say I like sex. I love everything about it but I am very selective of who I take to bed and like I said, I'm damn careful. So, if that makes me a slut so be it but I know plenty of guys who also fit that profile," she said lighting up a cigarette. "If it's a guy, they're experienced, but if it's a girl, she's a slut; sounds like a double standard to me anyway."

I opened a beer and shared her cigarette. We watched the move for a few minutes so she could at least tell her dad she did without lying to him before we went back to relaxing so to speak.

"You must be all hot and bothered watching me get off like that. I think it's past time I give you a little relief," she said unbuckling my belt. "Let's see what kind of gift you're hiding from me," as she unzipped me and pulled my pants down past my knees. When I was about to say something she just gave me that look. "Steve, I need to see it all. I don't fuck around trying to give a guy a blowjob with it sticking out of a damn zipper; this is a lot easier on the both of us and you'll get a lot more pleasure from it, believe me.

I guess I maybe was a little shy with my dick out there for everyone to see but that only lasted about ten seconds before Cindy started to work her magic and I do mean magic. I'd had blowjobs in the past, or what I thought were blowjobs but they didn't hold a candle to what she was doing to me right now.

"Holly fuck," is all my brain could muster as she clamped onto my dick as she caressed and occasionally licked my balls. My legs were spread as far apart as I could get them as she knelt between my legs as she drove me up the wall. She would force my dick between her tight lips and then pull off raking her teeth across my shaft as her lips sucked back all the saliva she'd coated my dick with. I was in heaven and getting too close.

More than once I thought I was going to blow the top of her head with my cum only to be bit or have the head of my dick squeezed until the feeling had subsided, I couldn't take too much more as I now massaged her head and fucked her face.

"Does my baby want a little relief," she said looking at me stroking my dick with one of her hands.

"Oh God yes," I told her as I maneuvered her head over my dick.

She smiled and sucked me down in one stroke between her warm lips. What she did for the next three minutes should be illegal as she gave me more pleasure than any actual fuck I'd ever had. I don't even know if I made a sound as I felt the feeling start in my toes as I felt the first spurt sucked from my dick. At this point Ann would stroke my dick while I shot off, but not Cindy; she sucked even harder. I was now pounding her face, my dick feeling like it was fucking the tightest pussy on this earth, she the massaged my balls making sure I was totally empty. I know it must have gone on for about fifteen minutes and she had to have swallowed at least two gallons because I spurted at least three times that I remembered. Finally, I literally had to pry her off my dick. It was now starting to hurt it was so sensitive.

She must have swallowed every drop as she looked up at me and smiled. I reached down, dragged her up to my lips and kissed her, trading spit for the next twenty minutes while feeling up every square inch of her body especially her clit.

We were both breathing hard and fogging up the back windows. Cindy drove her tongue down my throat climaxing again on my hand but we never stopped. I was just starting to get hard again when we finally took a little break.

"Wow, it's been a while hasn't it?" she asked lighting up another cigarette and finishing up the last of my can of beer. Jenny and John now looked at us over the seat and wanted to know if we wanted to check into a motel. "Not without condoms," was her reply. If the drug stores would have been open we would have done just that but it was ten-thirty and every place had been closed hours ago. We made out for the next hour before she gave me another fantastic blowjob. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was the second best one I'd ever had. The next night I told my mom I wasn't coming home.

We checked into the HiLo Motel and told them we wanted a room in the back. John and Jenny had the room directly across from ours and we waved saying we'd see them in the morning, late morning I added shutting the door.

"I want to take a shower with you," I told her unbuttoning her blouse.

"Steve, I'm clean, I just took a shower a couple of hours ago.

"I didn't say you weren't clean, I just want to take a shower with you," I said leading her by the hand.

We stayed in there until the water started to get cold. We washed each other and explored what we had last night and a few other places. We didn't even dry off, we just ran to the bed sopping wet. We rolled around on the sheets kissing and somewhat drying ourselves off. When I rolled Cindy onto her back and moved in between her legs all she did was smile. I just hoped I was half as good as she was.

As soon as I move in close, I wished I'd brought along a pair of scissors or maybe hedge trimmers. At least now I saw what her pussy looked like up close and personal. She had thick outer lips; thin small inner ones and a clit that was hidden by another flap of skin, but not for long. I licked and suck until it finally came out to play. I don't know if anyone was in the two rooms next to ours, because if there were, they weren't sleeping. Cindy was now telling the whole world that I was hitting all the right spots. He first climax was massive, and she told me to just leave my tongue out while she moved her whole pussy over it depositing a thick layer of her juices on my tongue. After a short make out session, I was at it again.

This time her clit was already out so I teased it with a finger while working my tongue inside her. She must have liked it since she was now trying to muffle her screams by putting a pillow over her head. When I stated running my tongue up and down her slit from her clit to her rosebud she lost it for the second time as I rammed my tongue in as far as it would go.

"Enough of this shit," Cindy said ripping open a condom and slipping it on me after she'd given me about five sucks to get me good and hard.

We started off in the missionary position but soon after she rolled me over saying she wanted to control our first fuck.

While she rocked and ground her pussy onto my dick, I used my thumb to stimulate her clit that was being racked over my lubricated shaft. God I was in heaven.

I only lasted a couple of minutes more. I filled the head of the condom to over flowing, and she finally fell foreword onto me. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes before she, or should I say we, started kissing again.

"See, I told you made a mistake by forgetting the condoms last time," Cindy said rolling off me. "Come on, let's take another shower, I enjoyed it the first time but I think we're going to enjoy it even more the second time," and we did.

We spent the entire night having sex in one way or another. Sometime after two o'clock we fell asleep holding on to one another. I was tired and very sore. I hadn't ever had that much sex in a single night and needed to recharge my batteries.

I woke to a warm mouth bringing me back to life again. The only thing I could see was a head of blonde hair bobbing up and down on my dick.

"Oh, did I wake you?" Cindy said with this innocent look on her face. "I figured I'd just get him a little hard and ride him for a bit while you slept. "So honey, just go back to sleep and I'll try to be quiet," she told me as she went back to what she was doing. Yeah right, like I could sleep through this.

I was hard, I was rock hard and true to her word she threw a leg over and impaled herself on my dick.

"See, I told you I wouldn't bother you much as she rocked and ground her pussy onto my dick. Then it dawned on me, we were doing this flesh to flesh.

"Ah Cindy, I'm not wearing a rubber," I told her in a mater of fact voice.

"I know that, how stupid do I look? I just love the feel of an uncovered cock and your only going to get a stroke or two more before I climb off and cover you up." God damn it felt good.

Three strokes later I was covered and pounding her from behind as I looked at her rosebud and wondered if I dared; maybe next time I thought as I finished in her pussy. We did it once more before taking our third shower and getting dressed.

"You're not wearing your panties?" I asked her as I saw her stuff them in her purse.

"And I'm not wearing my bra either if you're interested," she said flashing that evil smile I'd started growing accustom to.

John and Jenny were already up having coffee when I knocked on their door.

"I guess you two had fun last night. I guess the whole fucking motel knows the two of you had fun last night," he said looking at Jenny. "I told you they would hit it off."

We checked out and stopped off for breakfast at a Denny's.

"Steve, I have to work tonight, but I get off at two am. If you're interested you can pick me up and we can go to my place after that."

"And have your father catch us, I think not. I survived a year of being shot at, I'd hate to die at the hands of your father."

"But he likes you."

"Yes he does, but he loves you a whole lot more." I told her we'd figure something out.

We dropped off Cindy and like a good gentleman I walked her to the door and got a good morning kiss and a little tongue. Next was Jenny and finally John dropped me off.

"Hey man, you don't have to marry the girl, only fuck her," he said with his usual stupid grin. To this day I don't have a clue what Jenny saw in him. I told John I would give him a call later. I'd promised to take my mom to church.

I walked through the door and my mom gave me the look, as she was finishing up her coffee.

"I know, you don't have to say a word but I'm back in plenty of time to take you to church." Twenty minutes later I was dressed and on my way to twelve o'clock mass with my mom and two younger sister.

It was packed, like always. It seemed that everyone who partied down on Saturday night would drag their asses to the last mass of the day. I knew eighty- five percent of the people in church as everyone I knew greeted me.

"Glad your back, God bless, you'll have to come over and have dinner with us," and a hundred other greetings and invites came as everyone saw my mom glowing because her son was home safe at last. I was just thankful the priest didn't say anything.

Dad always cooked Sunday dinner and we were having ham with all the fixings. I drove over to pick up my grandma and we had a wonderful meal. God, I'd missed this as I sat back and let my dinner settle. About six thirty I volunteered to take grandma home. I stopped in to say hi to my cousins who lived next door and it wasn't until almost eight o'clock before I headed back to my house. As soon as I walked through the kitchen door I knew something wasn't right. It was much too quiet for our house. When I turned the corner I saw why.

"Hi Steve, Ann said as she sat on the couch next to my mom.

"Ann stopped over to see you honey, isn't that nice?" my mother said trying to gage my reaction.

"Ann, what do you want?"

"I just want to talk to you Steve, that's all."

I almost gave her a flip answer but I saw the look mom was giving me.

"Why don't we go outside where it's a little more private," I said looking at my dad and the rest of the clan now staring at us.

We went from the kitchen into the garage.

"Ann what the hell do you want?"

"I just want to say how sorry I am. I didn't mean for any of it to happen."

"I know, you're sorry, I'm sorry, the whole fucking world is sorry, but it doesn't change a thing. I hope you and Keith have a wonderful fucking life together."

"Steve, Keith and I aren't together anymore," she said getting teary eyed.

"Let me guess. He said he loved you and he was going to dump his fiancé so you could be together. He fucked you for what? Two weeks before he started making excuses why he couldn't go out with you. Then he told you he wasn't going to drop his fiancé for you and that he also was sorry. Is that about how it happened?" I asked as sarcastically as possible.

You'd think I was clairvoyant by the way Ann looked at me.

"How did you know? Who did you talk to?"

"I didn't talk to anyone, I didn't have to. Ann, he played you like a used fiddle. He saw a vulnerable girl, alone and missing her boyfriend. You told him everything didn't you?" Ann nodded and said yes.

"He told you exactly what you wanted to hear and it took, what a month at the most for you to fall under his charm. Hell I saw it happening all way from Nam when your letters became more factual than loving."

"I'm so sorry Steve, can you forgive me?"

"Can I forgive your stupid behavior probably in time, but I'll never forget what you did. You were close, so fucking close to making it. Three more months and I would have been home and we had it all. All our plans, our future together all out the window because you couldn't keep your legs together."

"Can we try again? Start over?"

"Why? Do you think I'll be able to trust you again? Every day I was away I'd be thinking who's she fucking today; it wouldn't be worth it. But I did bring you home something," I said leading her back into the kitchen. I left her there and ran upstairs with everyone starting to mill about. The box was about two foot square and I'd shipped it home three weeks before I left.

"Here," I said handing it to Ann. "I won't need these anymore. I think I know everyone by heart I read them so often. I was going to burn them but I figured they belong to you. I guess you just let me borrow them until you found someone you loved more. Just a minute, I almost forgot the most important one,' I said pulling a folded up letter out of my back pocket. "Here, now you've got them all.

"Steve, please," she said starting to say something.

"Ann, take your shit and get the fuck out of here and my life. I hope you burn in hell for what you did to us." With that I opened the back door and watched a tearful Ann walk out for the last time.

"Stephen, that was cold and totally unnecessary," my mom yelled at me. "You go out there right now and apologize to her, it wasn't all her fault."

"Dad, if mom cheated on you, would you apologize to her?"

My dad looked at me, then my mom. He shook his head no and walked back into the living room.

"I thought not." One down one to go.

I picked up Cindy at shortly after two o'clock. She was tired, I was tired but she still wanted a little nookie; doesn't this girl ever get enough? We had a bite to eat at a twenty-four hour greasy spoon and between her trying to cave in the top of my head and me getting her off by hand twice I still got her home by three-fifteen.

"You free tonight?"

"What time?"

"I'll be off by ten tonight, I switched shifts with a friend."

"What do you want to do? A movie, dinner, a roll in the sack; your choice," I told her.

"Why don't we play it by ear and see what suits us when you pick me up?" It was a date of sorts I guess.

"You still banging Cindy?" John asked the next morning.

"I'm not sure banging is the right word, but yes we're still going out."

"I heard that you tossed Ann to the curb yesterday."

Now I was interested. It had only happened twenty-four hours ago and it was all ready around town?

"Jenny heard it from a girl Ann works with. I guess she's a wreck; what did you say to her?"

"Not a lot, just enough to let her know how displeased I was with the Dear John letter."

"Wish I could have been there, I hate a fucking cheater." I just looked at him. "What?" was his only stupid reply.

I had Jenny do me a favor because I didn't want to go to jail for beating the shit out of Ann's ex squeeze. It took two days but it was well worth the wait.

As I said, Jenny made a few calls and John did the legwork by following Keith after he got off work. For two days he logged where he went and what time he finally got home. I was debating what to do but finally decided to hurt him the way he'd feel it the most.

Keith pulled into his fiancé, Tina's driveway shortly before seven. He didn't recognize the car parked right behind hers but figured it was just one of her girlfriends. He took out his key and walked up to her door. When he unlocked the deadbolt and pushed the door he found that she had the safety chain on.

"Tina," he yelled through the crack in the door. "You've got the safety chain on. Tina," he yelled one more time before he saw movement on the stairs. "Honey, it's me, open up the door will you?"

Tina came to the door in a short pink robe and he could tell she had nothing on underneath. "Now, this is the way I want to be greeted every night after we get married," he thought to himself.

"Keith close your eyes, I have a surprise for you sweetheart."

She led him up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Keith could smell the scented candles and figured he was in for one hell of a night.

"Ok, open your eyes," she told him.

"What the fuck?"

"Hi Keith good buddy," I said naked as a jaybird lying on Tina's bed. Tina then dropped her robe and joined me on the bed.

"Who in the hell is this?"

"Steve, you know Ann's ex boyfriend. You remember Ann don't you?"

"Tina, I don't know what he's told you, but it's all lies," Keith said talking a mile a minute.

"What lies would that be?"

"You know, about Ann and me; I never touched her."

"Like I never touched Steve? Like I never gave him a blowjob or allowed him to eat me until I went wild and gave him what you've been asking me to do for the last twelve months. I never knew anal sex could be such a turn- on," she said kissing me with a lot of tongue. So to answer your question, yes, we did have that conversation what three hours ago?" she said now looking at me.

"Can't really remember, was it before or after lunch? I forget," I said now smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers