Chapter 04: Abby in the Secret Garde

Story Info
Abby & Noah have fun in their private forest.
2.2k words
4.07
15k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was on her hands and knees in the garden, pulling the weeds from around her vegetables. She had on a tiny pair of jean shorts, and a halter top tied around her neck. Her long black hair was up in a high ponytail, and she was barefoot. She had no bra on, and a pair of white lace boy-short panties. Noah could see all of this from the window in his office. He was thoroughly enjoying the sight, since Abby liked to sing and dance in place while she worked. This made her whole body wiggle in enticing ways.

Noah quickly ran downstairs, threw some things in a basket, and headed out the back door. He stopped for a moment to admire the view from behind, before quietly leaning over and kissing Abby on the back of her neck. She jumped in surprise, and whirled to face him. Seeing who was there, she smiled quickly, and brushed her hands and knees off. Standing, she leaned forward and kissed him before speaking.

"Hey there handsome, what's up?"

"Not much my love, I just wanted to spend some time with my lovely wife. Is that such a bad thing?" He teased.

"Nope, just let me go wash my hands, and I'll be right back."

Noah gently captured her hands in his. "I have a better idea," he said. "I was thinking we could go down to the pond and have a picnic. You can wash your hands in there."

Abby nodded her assent, and they quickly began walking toward the forest behind their house. They owned the entire plot of land from their front yard to the road at the edge of their forest, over 1,000 acres in all. They were able to do just about anything they wanted without fear of prying eyes. A fence ran the length of their property, ensuring their privacy. This is why they felt comfortable now, going down to the pond without their swimsuits.

Once they reached the clearing in front of the pond, Noah opened the basket while Abby washed her hands in the warm water. Noah opened a soft plaid blanket, thick enough to protect them from the sharp things on the ground. He then began pulling the food from out of the picnic basket he had brought. He had packed a loaf of homemade egg bread, some lemon chicken breast, a bottle of apricot wine, some pesto sauce for the chicken, and a jar of honey. He knew these were all some of Abby's favorite foods, and would be sure to put her in a most agreeable mood.

When Abby returned, Noah removed his shirt, tossing it gently aside. His chest was finely muscled, nice and tan with just a little bit of hair. He knew it looked good, and knew how much Abby enjoyed seeing it. She came over to his side, and ran her hands over his nipples, pushing him gently back onto the blanket. She unbuttoned his jean shorts, and slid them slowly off of his hips, taking his boxers with them. The sight of her large breasts in his face made Noah's huge cock stand straight up as it popped free. After tossing the rest of his clothing aside, Abby began slowly rubbing Noah all over, massaging his calves, then up to his thighs. When she reached his groin, she skipped over it for the moment, and continued her way up his chest, slowly running her tongue over his nipples, placing nibbling little bites all around them.

When she saw that they had become rock hard, Abby kissed her way back down his chest to his groin. She kissed the tip of his penis gently, enjoying the way it bobbed gently with his heartbeat. She firmly grasped the shaft, leaving the top couple of inches free to her mouth. She then began to suck gently on the tip, slurping it like a lollipop. Slowly, Abby began to suck her way down the length, pausing now and again to catch her breath. Finally, her nose was pressed to Noah's pubic hair. She was getting better at managing to deep throat him with practice.

Abby then began to slowly suck her way back to the top, her cheeks concave with the force of the suction. When she reached the tip, she pumped the bottom of the shaft with one hand while slowly sliding her mouth back down. Noah's hip bucked upwards, and he moaned low in his throat. He gently pulled Abby off, and untied the halter ties at the back of her neck. He slid the top off of her, tossing it into the same pile his clothes were in. Noah stopped for a moment to admire her large breasts, a 46DD cup the last he knew. He adored the dusky rose nipples that topped them, and leaned forward to gently suck one of them into his mouth.

Abby gasped, and arched her back, pushing her nipple further into his mouth. Noah lowered her gently to the blanket, pulling her shorts and panties off slowly. Abby could see the sky above them, a pretty pale blue sky with just a couple of fluffy white clouds. The forest around them was full of tall pine trees, the scent from the trees just enough to be pleasant, not overpowering. This was one of her favorite places, always beautiful no matter what time of year it was. The weather today was pleasant, a perfect warm afternoon. Abby could not think of a better time or place for this seduction!

Noah rose above her, kissing her gently. Their tongues mingled together, hers pressing into his mouth, and his into hers. Abby pressed her chest into his, rubbing her nipples against the coarseness of his crinkly hairs. Noah's mouth left hers for a moment, pressing small kisses along her jaw line. Abby's head tipped back, allowing him access to her neck. He began slowly placing tiny nips from one side to the other. Abby began squirming against him, moaning and pressing herself into Noah's hardness. She could feel the wetness between her legs begin to slowly seep out, making her incredibly slippery.

After a moment, Abby reached into the basket, and pulled out a small bottle of massage oil. She then liberally spread it over her breasts, tugging her nipples gently. She lay on her back, and grasped Noah's cock in her oil slick hand. With her tugging gently on him, Noah straddled her chest, sliding his hard cock between her huge breasts. Abby pressed them together around him, and began pumping the shaft, the oil making it feel as if he was in her pussy. Noah began thrusting hard, and each time the tip popped out from in between, Abby slowly licked it. She pressed her breasts together from either side, squeezing Noah's cock gently. She then released the pressure slightly, and then harder again. To Noah, it felt as though they were having an orgasm just for him. After a few moments, Abby gently nipped the tip with her teeth, and Noah came hard, spurting all over her breasts, face and hair.

Noah sighed in satisfaction, and watched with great interest as Abby licked the cum off of her chin. With a huge grin, she gathered all of the hot spunk onto her fingers, and slowly sucked it off. Noah's cock jumped in response, ready to go again. Abby began to slowly fondle her nipples, and after a moment, she bent her head and sucked one into her mouth. She began to lick the remains of Noah's orgasm from the tops of her breasts, the taste of the massage combined with it was sweet in her mouth.

Noah opened the jar of honey, and pulled out the little wand that was inside. He began to slowly drizzle it over Abby's body. He started with her nipples, and then worked his way down to her wet pussy. Abby writhed beneath him, and wetness began seeping down her legs. Noah, finished drizzling the honey, slowly ran his tongue over her slit, sucking both the honey and the juices from her flesh. Once the honey was all gone from her outer lips, he began slowly delving deeper inside, stroking her clit with just the tip of his tongue. He parted her labia, and ran his tongue from her clit down to her hole, and slid it deep inside.

After tongue-fucking her pussy for a few moments, Noah took the first two fingers on his right hand and places them on either side of her clit. He pressed gently, and watched as the little nub popped up slightly, standing up for him. He began slowly alternating pressure between his fingers, keeping them just to the sides of her clit, and slowly ran his tongue between over Abby's clit. He knew this was a trick used to inspire better clit-based orgasms, and would keep it from becoming too painful, even with repeated use. Noah then began dragging his tongue in long, sure strokes up and down the length of Abby's pussy. She tasted of honey and cinnamon. It was an intoxicating combination.

Abby could not continue to lay still, the pleasure was simply too much. Her hands grasped the blanket on either side of her, and her hips pumped upwards rhythmically with each pass of Noah's tongue over her sensitive nub. Whimpers emerged from her throat before she could stop them, though she bit her lip in an effort to restrain them. When her hips began to wiggle too much, Noah removed his fingers from her, and placed a hand on either side. Guiding her back to his mouth, he lifted her hips from the blanket and slid his tongue deep inside of her pussy again. Noah could feel small tremors beginning deep inside of Abby's tight pussy. He gently nipped her clit with his teeth, and then slowly lathed the hurt with his tongue, kissing it better. Abby began shaking all over, bucking and screaming for him.

"Oh Jesus, oh please God, ohhhhhhh..." That was the most Abby could manage before she blacked out.

When she awoke, Noah was slowly licking the honey from her navel, and then slowly licked upward to her breasts. He began by paying careful attention to her nipples. They were hard little nubs now, pert and perky just for him. Noah gently scraped his teeth over each one in turn, licking his way around the outside before slowly running his tongue over them again. Abby's nipples were incredibly tender today, and the pleasure this was giving her was bringing her to orgasm once more. Noah could tell from the tightening around her eyes, and the way her body began to tense again, that she was rapidly approaching the point of orgasm. Sucking a nipple gently into his mouth, Noah then ran a finger down her back. When he reached her ass, he slowly slid a finger deep inside. This was again too much for Abby to endure, and she climaxed hard, wetness pouring down her thighs.

Noah lifted her gently when the spasms had stopped, and turned her over onto her knees. He took a little bit of the wine into his mouth, and let it drip gently down her back. When he finished, he licked it off with long, sure strokes of his tongue. Abby wiggled, and pressed herself backwards against his dick, which was rock hard again. Noah took the hint, and slowly slid himself deep inside of her tight, hot, wet hole. He took her hips into his hands again, and began pumping his cock in and out of her hard. Pulling himself back until just the tip of his dick remained inside of her, Noah slammed forward hard into Abby's tight pussy again. Each thrust took him deeper and deeper inside, until he was pressed up right against her cervix.

Abby tossed her head back, her long hair catching Noah in the face. Taking one of his hands from her hip, and wrapped her hair around his fist. He tugged on it gently, pulling her neck back slightly, and her back arch hard. Having her hair pulled always made Abby cream hard when he took her from behind. Thrusting harder and harder in and out of her, each time he slammed into her, he encountered her cervix. Abby cried out with pleasure over and over again, until her voice was hoarse. Suddenly, sparks began flashing behind her eyes. Her whole body tensed, and copious amounts of fluid began streaming down her legs. Spasms wracked her body, and she let out one long low moan, feeling her inner muscles tighten harder and harder around Noah's cock. Noah's orgasm was not far behind hers, and he shot thick jets of cum deep inside her.

They collapsed slowly together down to the blanket, entwined in each other's arms. Silence enveloped them for awhile, while they recovered and enjoyed the peace of the forest around them. After about a half an hour, Noah began feeding bits of their lunch to Abby. She smiled as she sucked his fingers deep into her mouth. When the food was gone, they snuggled together, and were happy.

Abby disentangled herself from Noah. She looked down at him and smiled again, thinking of how much she loved this man. When he looked at her questioningly, she smiled a small smile, and pressed his hand to her heart.

"I love you so much."