Chapter 2: Anticipation

Story Info
The trail of lights led to the bedroom.
1.4k words
4.38
17.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weeks passed since that night in June, I couldn’t wait to get off early again. It took about three weeks before I had another opportunity to sneak home.

This time I left a little earlier in the hopes of getting to enjoy a little more of what I assumed was a nightly event. I gauged this by the fact that we had fresh sheets almost every night and she almost always had that glow on her face.

I stopped and parked the car at the end of the street and walked to the house to avoid being observed as I walked up I noticed that kitchen light on. Maybe I had blown it and tonight wasn’t a night she was to have fun. So I picked a tree to lean against and wait. Ten minutes passed and I was getting up to leave when the kitchen light turned off and the trail of lights led to the bedroom.

Maybe I was wrong. Wahoo! Sometime during the past week Marissa had re arranged the bedroom so now I had a side view of her and now the mirror afforded me the frontal view. This lessened the chance of me being seen because now she didn’t face me.

Scurrying up the stairs and down the hall quickly and quietly. I heard Marissa moving around the room probably getting things ready. Bingo! As I looked in the room there was Marissa once again naked on the bed, her legs spread with one hand rubbing her clit. My cock jumped from semi to full erect in a split second as I massaged the front of my suit.

I also did some re arranging of furniture over the past weeks. I moved our office furniture, which luckily was right across from our bedroom. I situated the office chair so such to offer me an unrestricted view of the bedroom with the office door almost closed.

As I sat in the chair in the office I pulled out my swollen cock and slowly massaged my erection. I licked my palm to give it some initial lubrication, which was quickly replaced with pre cum.

Marissa began slow at first running her fingers over her delicate lips teasing herself with an occasional flick of her already swollen clit.

After about five minutes of teasing she dipped her middle finger inside her pussy as she gasped for air she gave it a few strokes then pulled it out and licked the juices from her finger. After that she leaned up and reached for something from the nightstand as she lay down I saw it was the remote to our TV. As it came on it was obviously partially into a movie.

On the screen this beautiful brunette was licking and sucking the biggest black cock I had ever seen. Taken aback for a second I hadn’t noticed that Marissa had also grabbed obviously one of her many toys when she grabbed the remote.

She had what looked to be about a ten inch black dildo and Marissa was now busy massaging her pussy with one hand as she also licked and sucked on her big black cock.

Marissa was good at giving head so good I normally didn’t last to long when she really worked me.

Marissa was enjoying herself and I had to slow down because I was already on the edge and she hadn’t even begun to go at it!

Her pussy was already soaking wet as the juices ran down on to the bed and she was taking that dildo as far down her throat as she could taking it almost to the fake balls.

The movie folks were now going at it, the woman was grabbing the black guys ass urging him on to fuck her faster.

Marissa was now teasing her pussy with the black monster sticking the head partially inside and running it up and down from her clit down to the opening. Her juices were flowing she licked her free hand fingers and rubbed her hardened nipples making them glisten in the light. Slowly she slid the cock inside her pussy. The first couple of thrusts were short but the third was all the way to the balls. Marissa had now spread her legs as far as possible and closed her eyes opening them only to get quick glimpses of the couple on the TV who were now going at it in frenzy as she wailed, “fuck me you black stud”.

Marissa quickly picked up the pace as her first orgasm crashed over her body. I had long since stopped touching myself so to prolong my orgasm but my cock throbbed with every thrust of the cock in Marissa’s pussy.

I was truly amazed at her ability to handle a cock of this size for Marissa is a petit woman of 5’4” and 115 pounds. She was now moving as fast as her little hand could move pulling the cock all the way out and then pushing it to the balls on the way in. It glistened in the light with her juices. She was obviously now engrossed in her orgasm and was riding the wave as long as possible.

For ten minutes she went at it at that pace finally slowing down. She was now only pulling it out about four inches before re inserting it.

Marissa suddenly jumped up and moved over to the make up table and pulled the chair out. She licked the bottom of the dildo and she stuck it to the seat of the chair.

With her body facing the back of the chair and her back facing me she faced the TV and mounted the large black cock.

The movie had changed scenes and this blond was now taking on four black studs all of them had cocks like telephone polls and she was as small as Marissa. One guy in each hand and one in her mouth and one in her pussy as she lay on her back. She was taking all they could give.

Marissa slid down the cock all the way to the balls in one motion. As she raised herself up the balls were drenched with cum. Faster and faster she fucked moaning and gasping at every stroke. Orgasms racked her body sweat rolling down her body, her moans quickened as the big one approached. Marissa was timing her orgasm with the finale on the TV. The blond was on her knees and the guys stood around her as she serviced one of them then the next.

Knowing that she was about done I pulled out my handkerchief and began stroking my cock. My precum was covering the head and provided the perfect lubrication. It only took a dozen or so strokes as I placed the hanky over the top of my cock I filled it with my hot cum shot after shot soaked it till my balls were dry. Marissa had started fucking the cock with slow hard strokes and moaning in a low growl as the first guy on TV shot his massive load all over her face and tits. One by one they bathed her in cum as she cleaned their cocks with her tongue.

As the last guy came Marissa dropped down on her cock and stayed. Exhausted from the event it was several minutes before she moved off of the chair. As she lifted her tired body from the chair I could see a puddle of her juices on the chair along with the cum covered black cock.

Marissa made her way to the shower so I took the opportunity o make my escape.

Later I returned at my normal time. The house was in its normal position as nothing had happened. Marissa was on the couch watching TV as usual the same glow on her face as if nothing was different. As I looked at her little did she know that she had been caught and I too played as though nothing had happened.

I eventually made a deal with my boss so I could escape away every Tuesday so I could watch my wife. Every week it was slightly different but always as exciting as the first few times I described, until one night in September.

Since Audit was coming up the boss asked me to change my early night to Fridays. That night was a total shock!