Chapter 7-1/2

Story Info
I found myself in the middle of an odd three-way.
1.2k words
3.56
39.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, that's what I would have called it if I were writing a book, a bit of a half chapter between my accident and my getting out of the hospital. It didn't warrant a full chapter because, although it was an important thing in my life, it only warrants a half chapter because of how quick it all happened. One minute I was barely conscious awaiting my next round of meds and the next I found myself in the middle of an odd three-way.

I was in a private room at the hospital after a automobile accident that left me with two broken legs, one broken arm and a badly sprained wrist. The first few days after the accident I was in such a haze from the pain killers and other drugs I really didn't know what was going on. After a week or so I was able to recognize my wife's voice and I remember seeing her a couple of times, but it was all so confusing.

Anyway, on this particular morning I remember hearing my wife's voice. I remember hearing her say, "Yes, he is waking up, quick, go lock the door."

Blinking my eyes I slowly got them to focus on my wife's face. "Hi babe," I wheezed.

"Hi honey, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Okay I guess, how long have I been here?"

"It's almost three weeks now hon, three weeks since the wreck, three weeks I've been up here every day, isn't that right Danny?"

"Yes Mr. Compton, she's been up here every day to see you," I heard a strange man reply while seeming to be fumbling with something.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"That's Danny, your Technician today. He checks your temperature, your blood pressure and generally takes care of you."

"My pain pills?"

"No, no, the nurse needs to bring those, but she won't be here for a while," my wife, Justine, replied. She moved back from the bed and for some reason stepped out of her pants and panties. Moving back to me she then pulled the blanket off of me and then I felt her fingers run over my cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh come on hon, this thing has been a wet noodle since you got here," she said, stroking me.

"But..."

"Just watch this and I bet you'll come to life," she said, releasing my cock. She then turned and kneeled beside the bed. Suddenly she had a huge cock in her hand and slowly began stroking it. "That's it hon, watch what I do with this cock," she said just before turning and sliding her mouth over the head of the cock.

Feeling my head spin a bit, I turned and saw Danny standing there without his pants as my wife took his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on him and I could hear the loud, slurping noises her mouth made on him. After a few moments of this I saw her reaching back up to the bed, where she grabbed my cock. She began stroking me in unison with her head bobbing on Danny's cock.

I felt torn and confused, but damn, the sight of a woman sucking a huge cock like that always turned me on, and dazed as I was, it really didn't seem to matter now that it was my wife sucking that huge cock, it was turning me on now. Oddly, in spite of the pain, the confusion and all the drugs in my system my cock hardened as I watched Danny's glistening cock go in and out of my wife's mouth.

Suddenly, she pulled away from him, letting a sparkling trail of saliva dangle between the tip of his cock and her mouth. She looked up at Danny and said, "He's hard now, are you ready?"

I heard Danny reply, "Oh yeah."

My wife stood up, rested her elbows on the bed beside me while she spread her legs wide apart. Danny then moved in behind her while Justine reached down between her legs and took hold of his cock. I watched Danny's face go from an expression of anticipation to one of pleasure as she guided his cock into her pussy. Only after he gritted his teeth and thrust his cock into so hard my bed shook did Justine look back at me.

"Oh hon, I just knew seeing that would get you up. Now let me..." she began mumbling as I felt her lips slide over my cock.

In spite of seeing another man shoving his enormous cock into my wife's pussy, I couldn't help but simply lean back and give in to the sensations swirling over me. The wet warmth of her mouth and tongue were doing incredible things to my cock and damn, it had been so long since, oh damn, yes, it felt so good. I suddenly came, spurting my cum into her mouth all the while listening to Danny's balls slap her ass over and over again.

Justine swallowed the cum and then held her mouth over me while my cock softened. I could feel the jolt of each thrust vibrating in the bed as well as in her mouth. After a minute or so I watched as she let my cock tumble out of her mouth. She let her head rest on my thighs and rubbed her face over my cock and balls as Danny drove her closer and closer to coming.

I watched as she suddenly grimaced, moaned loudly and then her body suddenly went slack as she came. Her moan reverberated as Danny quickened his pace, his balls slapping wildly on her. Finally, after a few more savage thrusts that actually slid the bed sideways he groaned and then obviously came, shoving so hard into her that her feet actually lifted off the floor.

She remained like that, arms on my bed, head on my thighs and feet dangling above the ground for several moments as Danny arched his back and spurted his cum deep into her pussy. When he finished, he quickly pulled his glistening, cum soaked cock out of her, slipped his pants back on and then grabbed his equipment and left. Justine then backed away from the bed and with the white froth from her pussy dripping down her leg, she grabbed her pants and panties and pulled them back on.

When she got her clothes arranged she leaned forward, sucked my soft cock into her mouth, sucking up the last of my cum and then quickly pulled away and covered me up. She then leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth to give me a taste of my cum before stepping back.

I noticed the nurse had come into my room and she was attaching an IV to one of the lines in my neck. As she was pushing some buttons on the IV pump Justine leaned over and whispered, "Wasn't that fun hon? We'll try it again later ok?" She kissed me on the forehead and then said, "Well, goodnight now hon, I'll see you tomorrow."

"But wait," I replied, "I want..." I wanted to talk, but the room slowly darkened and I drifted...