Chapter Two In My Fairy Tale

Story Info
Can a marriage be built up after a tragic fall?
1.9k words
10.4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers

I know I have my Categories backwards and I apologize. This is the romantic chapter. Also before I start my story I would like to say I read the comments and I was shocked, very shocked. I would also like to sayTHANK YOUto the comments that I have, but frankly there is to parts of this story. I would also say this story doesNOT turn me on, at all. Its disgust I know, it's actually the second chapter that's romantic. Also that was the first time of me making a story, so thank you for thewonderfulcomments. When I saw the comments it did shock me, I thought I uploaded part 2 of the story but I obviously didn't. My dog got sick and had to go to the vet. So here is part 2 of this story.

* * * *

Night came and I stayed up. I had a plan I needed to work out, the reason I married Amanda was to play with her soul and heart. I had tricks up my sleeve, I also had a trick for Devin also. I hopped to talk Devin and get him to messing around with Amanda again. I was in my office when Amanda walked up to me.

"What are you still doing up?"

"Nothing. I'm coming to bed now."

"Okay."

Amanda left and went back to bed. I couldn't help but smirk at my plan, this was going to be fun.

* * * *

The next morning I met up with an old friend. Danny Williams, a lawyer and a friend.

"Hey, how you been?"

"Horrible."

"Oh."

"You?"

"Um... good, I guess."

Danny and I shook hands.

"Your marriage?" I asked Danny.

"Great."

"Amanda and I are renewing our vows but I have a plan."

"What? You renewing your vows with a skank?" I didn't even move to defend her.

"Yup." Danny looked at me weird.

"I just called your wife a skank. Haha." Danny and I started laughing.

"So what's your plan?"

"I want to renew our vows, but I'm gonna tell her how I truly feel, then divorce her, but... I want to make her feel how she made me feel, horrible. There is this girl at my job that's been hitting on me. I've been wanting to fool around with her for the longest."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why, why do you want to do this?"

"Don't worry why, just do as I say okay."

"Fine."

"I want Amanda to be served right after my vows and then pictures. I hid pictures that I took of her cheating. I want her parents, my parents, her friends, my friends, and our guest to see how much of a slut she is, and that she doesn't deserve love. Now... I have to go because I have a meeting to attend. I'll call you, same number?"

"Yup. Amanda's really in for a treat, you know... you might find real love out of this."

I doubt that.

"Yea, might."

When I arrived at work, Stacy was already waiting for me, papers in one hand and coffee in the other.

"Hey, Stacy." I walked up to her and she handed me my coffee, I actually realized how sexy Stacy look in her 'secretary outfit'.

Her skirt hugged her large hips nicely, my, my, my was she a catch. Stacy's blouse was showing from the top of her jacket, two of the buttons were undone, her gorgeous tits were any minute from popping out. There is a rumor going around that Stacy and her boyfriend broke up and I wasn't going to miss my chance.

"Hello, Mr. Duke. You are 3 minutes early to before you meeting." Stacy said, looking at her watch confused.

"Well... I guess that gives me time to ask you out on a date tonight then?"

"I-Is this a joke, S-Sir?" I knew how Stacy always liked me, truth be told, I always liked her, but I was faithful to my wife.

"I don't joke, Stacy."

"W-What about your wife, does she know?"

"Nope."

"Wouldn't she be mad if she found out I went on a date with her husband?"

"And, if she was she can take it out on herself.

"But..." Stacy trialed off trying to find another reason.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"I-I would love to, Mr. Duke."

"Bobby, call me Bobby."

"I would love to, Bobby." Stacy was smiling brightly, that smile... it brightened my whole day.

Though the meeting I would catch Stacy staring at me from the glass window that circled the whole room. I would wink or smirk at her and she would quickly look away. The meeting was finally over and I walked out.

"Anything else on my agenda?"

"Amber Smith wants to talk to you, she wouldn't tell me why but she does, so you have a meeting with her."

"Fine. Time?" I remember Amber from school, she would call me a nerd sometimes... what could she possibly want.

"3:45am."

I called Amanda on the phone and told her I would be home late and don't wait up for me. I knew she wouldn't listen though, she never does.

"Why, is there some other bitch that you're going to see?" Here we go again.

I started debating. Truth, lie, truth, lie, truth, lie, lie it is. "No, I have a meeting that I have to attend to, a really important meeting, it could put my position in jeopardy if I don't go."

"Oh... okay." Amanda quickly hanged up on me.

I went over to my laptop, I didn't really know what to do until 3:45. I decide to message Stacy and see if she could get Amber in earlier. About 12 minutes later, I got a knock on the door.

"Come in." Amber walked in.

Her outfit jacket was missing and I also noticed that 3 buttons on her blouse were unfastened. Was she coming in her to hit on me? Amber was holding a pad and pen, she started to sit down. She shocked me when she bent over to pick up something, but nothing fell. Her blouse flared out a little and her small perky breast came into view... not attractive one bit.

When Amber meeting was over time went by fast, it was if time zoomed by me. I walked up to Stacy and held out my elbow. I called to make sure Amanda was at home and wasn't planning on sneaking me.

"Do you want me to take my car?" Stacy asked, digging through her little purse.

"No. We'll take mine." I walked Stacy over to the passenger seat and opened the door for her.

"Why, thank you." Stacy smiled at me and climbed seat.

I can be a gentleman. I shut the door and walked over to the driver's side. I got in and drove off in a matter of seconds. We came to a stop light and Stacy grabbed my hand.

"I want to thank you so much for asking me out on this date, it means the world to me. I promise I won't embarrass you."

"Embarrass me! Hope that I don't embarrass you." I laughed, Stacy joined in.

We arrived at my favorite restaurant, Cacharel Restaurant., I never took Amanda here. We got a table because the manager knew me so well.

"Would you like a salad or an appetizer?"

"A salad, please." Stacy said, taking a sip of the water they placed on our table.

"You don't want an appetizer?" I asked, looking at her confused.

"Well, an appetizer then." Stacy said with a smile.

The waitress looked over at me. "We'll share an appetizer together." I looked over at Stacy, making sure that's okay.

Stacy nodded and took another sip of her water. 3 candle sticks on a candle holder was in the middle, close were flowers. Stacy and I sat across from each other, it was actually romantic here.

"Sauteed Jumbo... Sea S-Scallops on a Bed of... Cauliflower Puree." Stacy tried to say all at once, she struggled but did pretty good.

I laughed and Stacy shyly smiled. Through the date, Stacy slowly opened up to me. I got a call from Amanda.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where are you?" Amanda's voice yelled through my phone.

Stacy and I just got back in my car, after having a wonderful time.

"Ummm... I'm coming home right now." I said, then hanged up on her before she could get a word in.

Knowing Amanda, she probably have someone over there with her. I dropped Stacy off at home after she gave me the directions.

"I had the most fun with you than with any other guy... does that make since?" Stacy started laughing.

I walked her up to her door step.

"I had fun with you too, Stacy."

We stood on the porch looking like idiots, just looking at each other.

"D-D-Do you... wanna come in?"

"I would love to."

Stacy's apartment was small. "This is home."

"Really, kinda small for you, isn't it."

"Just a little."

"With all the money you get, you still live in a shit hole like this?"

"It is not a shit hole! Its home for now... plus, I have dreams!" Stacy laughed taking a seat on her torn sofa.

"What are they?"

"I want to go the NYC, then Rome, then I want to go to Paris, I want to get married in Paris actually." Stacy had a dreamy face, as if she knew what she wanted in life, but didn't know how to get it.

"I see." That was all I could say.

I sat down beside Stacy and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"So what are you dreams?"

"I don't have none really," I thought for a minute, then one hit me," I actually would love to have a faithful wife for once. I want to marry the most honest beautiful woman ever."

"You'll find her... I know you will." Stacy took her head off my shoulder and looked me in my eyes.

"I was actually hoping I already did." My words slipped out before I could take them back.

Stacy looked at me shock, I mentally kicked myself in the ass for my slip-up. I looked at Stacy lips, damn they are so kissable.

I leaned forward a little, wanting to see Stacy's next move. To my surprise, Stacy moved toward me. Her lips met mine and a kiss led to us making out.

Stacy pulled away for air. "Y-Your wife!"

"What about her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Stacy.

"What if she find out?"

"So." I kissed Stacy again.

I never moved my hands to her tits or farther down, and no we didn't have sex. I left and came home to my wife, who was pissed off, her arms crossed over her chest. Here we go again.

I guess I should put...

Please comment on this story... blah, blah, blah. No mean comments please, again I apologize forgetting the story chapters messed up. Comment to me about the story, and if you like it or if you don't. DON'T BE RUDE, if its rude keep it to yourself, I honestly don't care what you say about my story because I'm new to this site. Well not new but you know what I mean. This is my first story on this site and I took a L.

Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unintelligible

Neither chapters 1 or two have been worth reading, because they both massacre the English Language, that is even before we get to the subject which would be better under Fetish. 1 on both

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i liked it

but it finished abruptly, i would have thought you would go on with the marriage/divorce scenario then finish it with how he and Stacey end up together :)

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wanna Try Something Better? Wife upgrades her dildo to BBC.in Interracial Love
Dying to Fuck Your Wife Wife agrees to help former black classmate dying of cancer.in Interracial Love
The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 01 Beth slowly gives in to her black brother-in-law.in Illustrated
Syrian Beach Bimbo BBC Slut Wife discovers the joys of Big Black Cock at beach party.in Interracial Love
More Stories