Charitable Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers

"$750, but it is for a good cause." whispered Myrna.

"You know it's ok by me what you do as long as he doesn't fuck you. Life seems to have handed him the short straw for that activity as it is." Mike chuckled.

"I am standing here with your dick jokes, pal." I interjected, as I held out my hand to shake his.

Mike extended his hand and we shook as he stepped closer to the table. He unbuckled his belt, undid his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

"See what you think of this 'monster'." He stated proudly.

With that he pulled out his cock and laid the limp organ on the table next to Myrna. It was not so thick but it was long. The head curved up slightly and it measured maybe 7 & ½ or 8 inches long. The surface had a somewhat smooth appearance.

"Mike is very proud of his cock," Myrna calmly stated, "and he does indeed know how to use it. Its length gags me, though, when I give him head." she continued.

Mike took Myrna by her thighs and slid her moist, exposed pussy over in front of him. I was on Mikes left and was gazing at his now stiffening cock. My attention turned immediately to the apparent point of contact. Mike was firming up with each heartbeat. He placed a hand under each of her knees and gently lifted her body up from the table top.

"Take a seat, Joe, and watch the show." He said, as the tip of his cock stood at the entrance of his flushed, and eager, wife.

Slowly, he began his penetration inside of her, as Myrna gave out a slight gasp and held her breath. I sat down with my face not a foot from the upcoming pounding. My own cock was throbbing from the show unfolding and a puddle of precum was gathering on the floor below. Mike proceeded deeper into Myrna's pussy until he ran out of room at her cervix. His length failed to make it all the way, but he would soon cover his cock with Myrna after just a few thrusts. He withdrew and plunged back in with a bit more force. He then established a rhythm to his pelvic movement and his free hanging balls started to slap against her butt cheeks. By now Myrna began vocalizing her pleasure from the total fucking she was receiving. This was one sensuous woman who enjoys sex. She was lifting her rear off the table to meet Mike's rapidly increasing thrusts. The slurpy, squishing sound of Mike going in and out of Myrna just added to the total heat of the event. His increased speed brought the slapping sound as their bodies collided. Mike only briefly slowed to remove his shirt, as his body heat was rising. He continued for several minutes of uninterrupted action, and Myrna began to pant and squeal, as she was approaching orgasm. The sweat rolled down from his chest over Myrna's lower torso. The slapping sound of Mike's balls ceased and he closed his eyes and put his head back. He groaned as his stabbing movement became much more deliberate and he tried to get as far into Myrna as he could. He must have hit a climax because he screamed "S-H-I-T" and paused, fully extended, deep inside of her. Myrna threw her arms out straight and arched her back pushing her pelvis hard against Mike as she began to back off from her sexual tension. The clear precum fluid was now streaming from the slit in my cock. Mike now slowed to a easy in and out motion. His cock was covered with the milky slick combination of his semen load and Myrna's pussy juices.

"There you go, something for you to enjoy as you eat her slit." Mike commented

I did not know if he was serious or not. His over-sized penis had a droplet of cum, sitting on top as he stepped back. He had built up considerable sweat from his efforts. He grabbed a dish towel from the sink behind him and wiped his face and hair. Myrna moaned and groaned in a completely satisfied kind of way. Her knees fell outward with her feet together. Her freshly fucked slit was really more exciting in appearance to me now.

"Go ahead and dive in." encouraged Mike.

I had never even tasted my own ejaculate, so the prospect of licking Myrna's sperm filled pussy should have made me reluctant. For whatever reason, I got up from the chair and placed my face in front of her now oval shaped, oozing pussy. The pool of pure white sperm was visible just inside her glowing, flushed cunt. A small glob appeared to be sliding out, so I placed my tongue underneath it and pulled my first taste of cum into my mouth. The warm, tangy taste was unusual, not really good, but had its merit.

"Let's do this my way." Myrna groaned softly. "Lay flat on your back on the floor." she ordered.

I did as she said. My own arousal at all of this gave me a warm, pounding sensation throughout my entire body. My heart was racing hard with an arousal never before experienced. Myrna slid off of the table and knelt over my face. As I looked up I could see Mike's cum beginning to pour out. Myrna slid her flowing cunt up and down my face leaving a white, sticky, yet slick, sheen all over. She stopped over my mouth and allowed me to extend my tongue and take in this pungent sex elixir. I slowly swallowed the warm soup of their sexual union. I could feel its heat pass completely from my throat down into my stomach. Rather than make me sick, my arousal was completely overwhelming from my position underneath her. I felt completely at home with Myrna sliding back and forth over my face. I knew that this was a delight that I had to have Sue perform. Mike came up behind her and gave her a long, passionate kiss before he went off to bed.

"I have to go to be up at six to get out of town, have fun with your 'spunk face boy toy' tomorrow, (boy that looks gross), and put him to work around here." He said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Myrna looked down at me and said, "You've done quite well cleaning my cunt. So well, in fact, that I am starting to come back and feeling sort of wet."

There was no 'sort of' about it, I thought, from my position I could taste a difference in the fluids emanating from her.

"I have to do something to keep you from shooting your load," mused Myrna, "I promised Susan that I would prevent you from ejaculating until she came to get you. You've been pretty stiff for a while, and there is quite a stream of precum flowing from your little cock slit."

She raised herself slowly from my face and leaned on the table. My eyes were covered with goo so I had difficulty seeing. I stood up and reached for a paper towel to wipe my eyes.

"Let's not clean all that off your face. I want to see how it dries overnight," she said, reaching over and smoothing out a clump or two of cum. "I'm going to cuff you to the headboard in the guest bedroom; I can't imagine your cock will shrivel any in your current state."

She gently stroked my raging erection and used it to guide me down the hallway from the kitchen to the bedrooms. She had me lie down on my back with my arms over my head next to the headboard. Out of a drawer she brought two handcuffs with a soft material on the inner side. As I laid there I could feel the spunk drying on my face, as it was getting crusty. Even spread-eagled on my back, it was only seconds before I was asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers
12