Charity Begins at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presently a transformed Kim reappeared, still naked. She slowly began to collect together her discarded clothes and put them on. Soon they were looking once again on a prim and demure charity worker.

"As good as new, from the outside!" smirked Kim. "But we all know different. In the matter of a few short hours you've transformed an innocent, fairly inexperienced, mildly bi-curious girl, into a pussy hungry, cock craving fuck slut! I can never thank you enough, and I suspect neither will my boyfriend when I get hold of him!"

They all laughed.

"It was truly our pleasure to have been of service," grinned Steve. "Please call again anytime."

"Oh I will, don't you worry," Kim replied, "but I'm afraid I really need to go now."

"No problem," said Jenny, "see you soon I hope."

"You can be certain of that!"

And with that she disappeared onto the streets to continue her good work as though nothing had happened. The only sign being the way she now walked ever so slightly gingerly!