Charlene Has A Problem...

Story Info
...now it's his problem.
1.2k words
3.95
30.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floater
Floater
1 Followers

Charlene Has A Problem – Now It's My Problem

Some days leave a mark that doesn't fade; your feelings about what happened may change, but the memory stays with you all your life. I was hurrying home on the day I can't forget, it had been a hard day, and I was hard myself, painfully hard.

All the way home, I kept thinking about what she'd done. My face felt hot, I found it hard to breathe. Her sheer daring scared and amazed me; I felt pathetic; I could never do something that fantastic. If the school caught me and told my mom I'd be out of the school and in god knows what kind of trouble at home. If mom ever found out I'd done something like that, I don't know what she'd do – I went cold thinking about it.

The last lesson of the day had been a test, everybody silently working through this boring paper for half an hour. I was seated next to this new girl, Charlene, blonde bitch. She wasn't so good looking but she acted like a goddess, smug & superior. And, somehow, however little I liked it, it worked. She'd made a point of being rude to me since she arrived a week before. I had no idea why.

During the test she started making these silly little moaning noises, flicking glances over at me then looking away. I could only just hear her, everyone else was busy and the teacher had settled to some marking. She wrote something on a piece of scrap paper and angled it toward me. "I'm so wet!"

For a second I didn't know what she meant, then my jaw must've dropped because she smirked and the tip of her tongue peeped through her lips. She gave me this incredible slow look, and licked her lips. Then she pushed her pen off the front of our desk and looked at me. She couldn't have made it any clearer if she'd yelled, "Pick it up!"

I hesitated, then got out of my seat. As I crouched down to pick up the pen she lazily spread her knees apart, screened from the teacher by me. Her pleated skirt opened up and I couldn;t help seeing she wasn't wearing any panties. I couldn't look away; she had me. My face was maybe eighteen inches from her crotch; I could almost feel the heat coming off her. Her hand slipped down the front of her skirt and two fingers peeled her pussy lips apart. She was glistening pink. Her middle finger gave her clitoris a slow stroke.

When the teacher shouted, "Frank! What are you doing?" I thought I'd have a heart attack. For a moment I couldn't move. Charlene closed her legs – not that fast – and the teacher yelled again. My face was like a hot brick as I half straightened up, waved the pen and slid round into my seat. I didn't know you could get a hardon so fast, I didn't dare stand up straight. Charlene gazed calmly round the room, ignoring me completely, but her nipples were like rivets through her sweater. She slipped her clitoris finger into her mouth.

It was the last lesson of the day and I waited around hoping Charlene would stay behind. She didn't.

Then my mobile buzzed – a text. "Still hard?" I was stunned; how did she know my number? I saved the message then the phone buzzed again. "I'm still wet!"

I got home as fast as I could - running was impossible – and as soon as I got to my room I pulled up one of the messages and called the number. She answered on the fifth ring. "Sorry about that, I was . . . busy . . . You still hard?"

I could hardly speak. "Yes."

I heard her breathing, then, "Mmmmmmmmm. Where are you?"

"Home. In my room."

"Close the door."

"It is closed."

"Good. Now . . . I want you to do something for me. . ."

"O.K."

"Are you ready, Frank?"

"Sure."

"Good. I want you to undo your zipper . . ."

" - - -"

". . . . .and get your cock out for me. Can you do that?"

"What?"

"Do it now, Frank."

I couldn't believe this was happening. And I didn't know what to do.

"Come on Frank, don't be shy. Get it out for me!"

"Gimme a minute."

I unhitched the hook of my pants, slid the zipper down, and fumbled my cock out. I was one-hand-clumsy and it hurt – I must have gasped a little.

"That's it Frank. Now, are you cut?"

"What?!"

"Are you circumcised?"

"What? No. Why?"

"Good. O.K., are you ready? Pull the skin back from the head for me Frank, gently. But pull it all the way back . . ."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I enjoy it. Makes me hot. Aren't you enjoying it?"

"It's weird."

"Don't get dorky on me, Frank. You want to know where I am?"

" . . . . . Where are you?"

"I'm at home . . . in my room. I'm lying on my bed. Completely naked. With my legs wide apart."

"What if someone comes in?"

She gave a slight laugh. "Aren't you going to ask me what I'm doing Frank?"

"I think I can guess, Charlene."

This time she really laughed, then she said, "Ask me. Ask me what I'm doing with my fingers."

My voice was tight & flat. "What are you doing, Charlene?"

"I'm touching myself, Frank. I've got two fingers all the way inside and I'm rubbing my clitoris with my thumb. I want you to rub yourself for me, baby. I want you to rub your cock."

"That's what I'm doing." I looked down at the bobbing head of my cock, the skin was tight, glossy and purple-pink.

"Mmmmmmmm, good. I'm drenched Frank, thinking of you with your cock out is making me so hot. I can see my pussy in the mirror, it's wide open and the juices are oozing out round my fingers. It's making little sucking noises. Do you want to hear?"

There was a scratching noise as she moved the phone then I heard these incredible suction sounds as she pumped her fingers in and out."

"Jesus, Charlene!"

"Keep kerking your cock for me Frank. Mmmmm . . .How does it feel?"

I didn't answer; I couldn't. My ass was quivering, my balls were acheing, my whole body seemed to clench. An arc of pearl spray was shooting across the room. I followed it with my eyes as it splattered the mirror on my wardrobe. My heart seized in freezing, horrified disbelief.

Reflected in the mirror I saw my mother in the doorway, a look of absolute astonishment on her face, staring at me, her mouth open in disbelief. I hadn't heard the door open. Her startled eyes shifted away from my mine, downward. I stared at her in the mirror helplessly, my cock still jerking and leaking in one hand, the phone clutched absurdly in the other.

After what seemed like an awful forever she turned away and pulled the door shut behind her.

"Oh shit!"

"What's the matter?"

"My fucking mother!"

I heard Charlene's delighted laugh, then the line went dead.

Floater
Floater
1 Followers