Charles and Diana Ch. 12

Story Info
The last day of their honeymoon.
5.4k words
3.92
20.4k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after noon on Sunday now, the last day of their honeymoon in Vegas, and Charles and Diana Maitland Richards both realized they were getting very hungry...for food! They'd just spent over an hour in bed having some of the most incredibly fucking hot sex they'd ever experienced. So, they dragged themselves out of bed, showered, dressed in their casual clothes and went down to the lobby of The Riviera Resort to return the diamond jewelry that had been loaned to Diana yesterday evening to the concierge and have brunch in one of the restaurants.

While they ate, they talked about what they needed to do to get ready to leave that evening, and they both realized that they had nothing to pack their clothes in for their return trip. So, after brunch, they went to one of the shops in the lobby and bought one large suitcase to hold everything.

Then they started to chat about what to do to waste time for the rest of the afternoon after they had to check out and until they needed to leave for the airport for their flight at 6pm. They both decided that they didn't want to hang out in the casino because they didn't want to push their luck! Between Charles' luck at the Roulette table yesterday and Diana's pot from the poker game last night, they were going home with over $4,000 and they intended to hang onto it—it would certainly help them toward buying a house since they both lived in apartments!

Diana glanced out the windows on one side of the lobby and spotted the pool area and suggested they lounge out by the pool for a while and just relax. Then Charles mentioned that it was quite warm out there and they didn't have any clothes cool enough, so he suggested that they buy themselves some shorts or bathing suits to lounge in and Diana agreed. Charles found a pair of swimming shorts with a matching short-sleeved shirt, and Diana found a rather sexy black two-piece bathing suit with a matching sheer cover jacket. They each bought a pair of sandal shoes to wear around the pool, and Diana bought a hair clasp to pin her hair up on her head because she hated bathing caps—she thought they looked silly!

It was after 1:30 and they had to check out by 2:00, so they went back to their room to pack everything up, leaving their casual clothes on top to change back into when they were ready to leave. They went back down to the lobby and checked out at the main desk and paid for their extra room charges, and asked the clerk to set their suitcase behind the desk for them to pick up later when they were ready to change and leave. Then they stopped by the cashier's office and asked them to draw up a check for the amount of Charles' winnings to have ready for them to pick up later when they were leaving.

Before they went out to the pool area, Diana stopped into the general merchandise store in the lobby to buy a bottle of suntan lotion, knowing that she had a tendency to burn easily if she didn't use lotion and she grabbed them a couple pairs of sunglasses. They headed out to the pool area, stopped by the bar and bought drinks and then found a couple lounge chairs by the pool. Diana's eyes widened when she saw two younger, very attractive women on the other side of the pool smile and wave coyly at Charles.

She looked at him with her eyebrows raised and asked him who they were and why they were waving at him. Charles looked at her and grinned sexily and said, "Oh, I came out here yesterday afternoon for about a half hour or so to kill a little time when you went to your salon appointment, and they came over and propositioned me, but I politely turned them down. I told them my lovely new bride was giving me all the sex I needed!" as he sat down on a lounge chair and ran his hand all the way up the back of her left leg to just below her ass.

Diana grinned sexily at him, sat in front of him between his legs on the lounge chair handing him the suntan lotion and asked him to put some on her back. While he did that, she asked him what he did to make those women proposition him, so he told her quietly, "I didn't do anything, I just took my jacket off and unbuttoned my shirt because I was hot, and I was just lounging and drinking a beer. They started staring at me and looking at my crotch, so to take my mind off the fact that they were watching me and making me feel uncomfortable, I started thinking about you. Well, that was a mistake because it made me get hard and that was when they came over and propositioned me because they said they like men with big cocks and they thought I'd gotten hard from looking at them!"

Diana started chuckling to hear him sound so embarrassed and yet somewhat flattered at the same time. So, that was where his new sense of his own sexiness had come from yesterday evening! Diana turned sideways on the chair before standing up, leaned over and kissed Charles for a long moment, and then stood up and stared at him as she said, "I told you how sexy you were, my love. Now do you believe me?"

He just grinned at her as he stood up in front of her and slowly removed his shirt. He watched the flames come up in her eyes and saw her take a couple deep breaths as she watched him. Then he looked to his left at the young women on the other side of the pool and saw they were staring at him lustfully, so he wrapped his arms around Diana's waist, bent his head down and said quietly in his deep, sexy voice, "Yes, my love, I believe you now," then he crushed his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck and dug her hands into his hair.

He had just dragged his mouth from hers and was kissing down her neck to her left shoulder when they heard the sound of someone clearing their throat and then Ward Bond's voice saying, "Excuse us, but are we interrupting something here?"

Charles slowly stopped kissing her neck and shoulder after he felt her shiver, then he straightened up and turned around to say hello to Ward and Mary Lou while Diana recovered her senses. It looked like Ward and Mary Lou had also come out to lounge in the pool area, so they invited them to drag a couple chairs closer and join them, which Charles and Ward did when they accepted. They all lounged for a little while, sipping drinks and chatting about how much fun they'd had last night at the nightclub and during the poker game.

After about a half hour, Charles stood up and said that he was getting a little too hot and that he was going to take a dip and swim a few laps to cool off. He asked Diana if she wanted to go with him, but she declined saying she didn't want to wash off her suntan lotion and have to reapply it so soon. So, he bent down and kissed her quickly and headed to the deep end of the pool, dove in and started swimming an effortless crawl. Diana watched him for a minute, admiring his strong back and shoulders as he swam, smiling to herself at how gracefully sexy his movements looked.

Diana's attention was immediately dragged away from watching Charles when she heard Ward say that he'd called the Duke, John Wayne, this morning and told him that she was married. Her face snapped toward Ward as she asked him how the big man had taken the news. Ward said that he'd been shocked and had immediately started asking all kinds of questions about who the man was and what type of man he was. Ward said he told Duke what a good choice Diana had made with Charles and that he knew they were in love, and that Duke had said he was really happy for her. Ward saw Diana smile softly and sadly when he told her that...he knew she was thinking about the Duke and their special love for each other.

What Ward didn't tell Diana was that Duke had been more than just shocked—he'd nearly gone ballistic when Ward mentioned that she'd run off to Vegas and married a man she'd just met Friday night. Ward then had to tell Duke the story that she and Charles had told he and Mary Lou about how they'd spotted each other as young teenagers and had searched for each other for years afterward, only to find each other 17 years later by sheer happenstance. That was when Duke calmed down and then told Ward he knew that if Charles Richards had found Diana then, she would never have loved him and he would never have gotten to love her, and he probably owed Richards a "thank you" for that. He'd even jokingly told Ward if he saw Richards again to tell him he said that.

After Charles finished swimming several laps, he went to a corner of the pool in the shallow end and was just sitting on some steps and relaxing in the water. Diana was still watching him when she noticed the two young women who'd propositioned him get up and go sit on the edge of the pool near him and started talking to him. It just seemed like a friendly conversation, so she wasn't paying that much attention until she saw one of the women sit down on the steps next to him and got as close beside him as she could.

Diana looked at Ward and Mary Lou and said, "Excuse me, please. But I have to go take care of something." She got up, walked over to the side of the pool at the deep end directly down from Charles, took several deep breaths and dove into the water, opening her eyes as she swam underwater up to where her husband was waiting for her. When she got right in front of him, she slowly emerged out of the water, crawling up between his legs and stopped with her face right in front of his as he wrapped his arms around her and she said provocatively, "Hello, my sexy man. Have you missed me? Because I've sure missed you!" Then she dragged her hands up his shoulders to his neck as she kissed him deeply until they both moaned softly.

Then Charles looked at the two younger women to his right, one on the steps next to them and the other sitting on the ledge, both of them just openly staring at them hotly, and said sexily, "If you don't mind, ladies, I'd like to kiss and fondle my wife for a few minutes and we don't need an audience, so..."

Diana cut him off, saying, "Oh, it's alright with me if they want to stay and watch, sexy man. I won't mind proving to these ladies just how fast I can make your big cock get hard..." as she reached her right hand down between them and into his shorts to wrap her hand around his already half stiff cock. His eyes turned to flames and she grinned sexily as she felt his cock harden instantly and said, "Oh my, that didn't take long at all. Now what are we going to do? I'm so sorry, my sexy man. I didn't realize I could make it happen that fast!"

Charles just looked at her grinned as he said, "Baby, I'm always at least half hard when I'm near you and the slightest touch or look just finishes the job! But we can't do anything about it right now. Let's just swim a few laps and let me work it down so I can at least get out of the pool and not embarrass myself, OK?" as he extricated her hand from the front of his shorts.

One of the two young women said, "Honey, why would you be embarrassed to let other people see what a nice cock you've got and that it's hard for your wife? If what you said is true about always being mostly hard when you're near her, then you'd better start getting used to walking around in public with a hard-on when you're with your wife!"

Charles raised his eyebrows and then said, "Most of the time when I'm with my wife in public, I'll be wearing a suit so my jacket will hide the evidence. Right now, I'm in a pool in wet shorts that will clearly show the state I'm in and I'm not comfortable with displaying myself like that in front of everyone here...especially other men! I'm not the type of man that needs to think I'm bigger than most men and I don't care to know how big they are, either!" he said quietly as he looked pointedly at Diana. He saw her react to that statement in a way that made him realize he'd guessed correctly about John Wayne having a huge cock.

Diana was stunned for a few seconds when he looked at her and said he didn't want to know how big any other man's cock was; she knew then that was why he hadn't pressed her to confirm that he had guessed correctly about the big man's cock—he didn't want it confirmed. Then she looked at the two young women and said, "I want to thank you, ladies, for the boost you gave to my husband's ego yesterday; I had told him how sexy he was, but he didn't believe me until you two propositioned him! And, yes, I am a very lucky woman. Now you two behave yourselves while I go get my shy, sexy husband a towel." She gave him a quick hard kiss as he released her so she could stand up.

Diana got out of the pool and walked over to a cabana where the towels were kept and grabbed a few of them and brought one back to Charles. Charles noticed that a few men's eyes followed her as she got the towels and came back, and he looked at the two young women and said, "She attracts just as much, if not more, attention from men than I do from women. I'm really starting to enjoy the feeling that I have a wife that other men would love to fuck; and I'm also really starting to enjoy showing them how hot she is for me! How could I want any other woman when I know how much she loves and wants me? That's why I'm the lucky one, ladies!" he said sincerely as he stood and took the towel that Diana was holding open for him and wrapped it around his waist.

Charles and Diana bid the two young women good afternoon and went back to their lounge chairs next to Ward and Mary Lou. As they dried off, Ward asked them who those two young, attractive women were and Diana told them about how they'd propositioned Charles yesterday, as Charles' face registered his embarrassment. Ward looked impressed, and then said jokingly, "They both wanted you...at the same time? And you said NO?!!! Boy...you must really love this little girl!"

They all chuckled together at that, and then Charles said, "Of course I really love her! What man couldn't love a woman who knows how to beat out nine men in a game of Texas Hold 'Em and who could make John Wayne fall in love with her!"

Diana, Ward and Mary Lou stopped laughing and stared at Charles as he continued to chuckle, until Ward remembered he was one of the men she had beat out and then he exclaimed, "Hey! That wasn't funny!" They all laughed a little harder.

They sat in the sun for a little longer until Charles and Diana were mostly dry, then they all moved to the shade so they wouldn't get sun burned. As they relaxed and continued to sip on drinks, Diana asked Ward if he and the big man were currently working on any movies together, and he told her they were currently in pre-production on a film called "The Wings of Eagles" about the life of Naval aviation pioneer Frank "Spig" Wead, and that Duke was playing the lead. He said that his role was going to be that of a Hollywood director based on John Ford, who was going to direct the movie and who had been a friend of Wead.

Then Ward told her that he'd had a meeting recently with Ford and Wayne on the movie, and that Ford had asked Duke if the lovely little girl he'd introduced him to at the premiere of "The Searchers" had said anything about taking him up on his offer to get into directing or writing. Diana looked shocked and said that she was surprised that Ford remembered her, and Charles looked confused for a moment and then said, "Wait a minute. You met John Ford at the premiere and he offered to get you into directing or writing? How did that happen?"

Diana told him about her discussion with Ford on the subtleties of the movie and Wayne's character and that Ford had been impressed with how much she had picked up on, but she hadn't really thought that Ford had been serious about his offer. Ward jumped in then and told her that Ford never made offers like that unless he was serious and that he was a very hard man to impress...usually...but Diana had impressed him in less than 5 minutes! Charles looked at Ward and said, "I think she impresses most men in less than 5 minutes...hell, she impressed me the second I laid eyes on her!"

Ward didn't realize what he was saying when he muttered, "Yeah, that's just what Duke said, too." He looked nervously at Diana when Charles asked him what he meant. Then Ward said slowly as he figured out how to phrase it properly so as not to give away Diana's story to Charles that no one was supposed to know about her and the Duke; "When he...met you at the studio, he...noticed right away that you were...a very smart, efficient young woman...who didn't fall at his feet like most young female studio employees usually do!"

Charles noticed that Ward came up with a plausible answer but he'd seemed nervous and he'd had to hesitate like he was thinking about it...Charles realized that Diana had been honest about her affair with the big man, and that Ward knew something had happened between them. So, why had he played dumb and denied knowing anything about it? He figured Wayne had probably turned to his good friend Ward after it was over because, as Diana had said, he had been upset that it couldn't have been more. But since he'd promised Diana never to tell anyone, he had made Ward promise not to let on that he'd told him.

That was why Ward had looked nervously at Diana when he'd made that statement and she had looked just as nervous wondering why he'd said that since she'd said no one was supposed to know about her relationship with the big man. Diana nodded her head slowly as she frowned, like she wasn't sure how to take Ward's explanation and said, "I see," then looked at Charles with an expression of confusion and asked him if he thought it was time for them to start getting ready to leave.

Charles asked Ward what time it was since he was wearing a watch and Ward said it was about 4:30, so Charles said they should probably be ready to leave the hotel by 5:00 to get to the airport to make their 6:00 flight. It probably wouldn't take them more than 15 minutes or so to change out of their bathing suits and into their casual clothes, so they stayed and chatted with Ward and Mary Lou for a few more minutes.

When they got up to leave, Diana hugged Mary Lou and Ward and told them how great it had been to see them again and to spend some time with them, and that she was glad to have gotten to know Mary Lou better. Mary Lou said that she had a camera with her and wanted to take a picture of them and get a picture with all four of them, so she snapped one of them with their arms around each other and Diana's head on Charles' chest with his shirt open. Then Mary Lou got a man passing by to snap one of the four of them.

Charles told Diana to go ahead to the desk and get their suitcase and that he'd be in the lobby in a few minutes...he just wanted to talk to Ward. Diana frowned nervously and said OK and headed into the hotel. Charles took Ward aside and said, "I know I've given the impression that I don't really believe that anything happened between Diana and Mr. Wayne, but I'm relatively certain that it did, even though you denied knowing anything about it. But you do know...don't you?" Charles noticed that Ward hesitated as he frowned like he didn't know whether he should tell Charles, but then he nodded.

Charles continued; "I doubt the man told you anything about what happened between them and, frankly, I don't really want to know myself...especially since Diana made me promise never to ask her for any details! I don't even want to THINK about why she made me promise that! However, I can't help but think that, after everything she went through growing up, that just the fact that he loved her and convinced her she was worthy of being loved and urged her to find someone to love her, was probably the only reason I was able to find her again. I want you to thank him for me."

Ward's eyebrows went up in surprise as he realized that Charles was asking him to thank Duke for almost the exact same reason the Duke had jokingly told Ward to thank Charles for him! Ward toyed with idea of whether to tell Charles that, but he figured it would definitely clue Charles in to the fact that the Duke still loved her and he didn't think that was something Charles would want to know, either. However, he would deliver Charles' message to Duke because it would show Duke what kind of man Charles was...an honorable man who loved his wife very much and accepted the fact that his wife's love for Duke had helped her to be able to love him. Ward told Charles he would deliver the message.

12