Charles Gets Cucked Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckolding my husband Charles.
1.6k words
3.82
159.5k
43
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiloxiWife
BiloxiWife
130 Followers

I could hardly focus on anything as I pulled into the mall parking lot. I gave John a call to let him know I was there. He gave me the description of his truck, and told me where he was parked behind one of the stores. I pulled my car up next to his and got out to greet him. He was cuter in person than when I saw him on his webcam, which was a nice relief. After we exchanged our hellos he asked me to get into his truck. I was so nervous, but I somehow got the courage to do so.

"So, what exactly do you want?", he asked.

I thought about that for a moment. Then all I could think of was to tell him the truth. "Well, you know my husband has a fantasy about me cuckolding him, right? I really want to do that. But I've never seen anyone as big as you before, so I'm not exactly sure I could take it. Charles doesn't even know that I'm here right now. I-I would like to give you a blowjob. I don't think I'm ready to have sex just yet, but if all goes well maybe I will sometime. But for now, I would just like to see it and play with it if you don't mind."

He put his hand on my leg and said, "Look, you're very sexy for an older woman. I'll let you play with my cock as much as you want. Girls my age tend to be afraid of it. That's why I was on that site. I don't have a problem with us not having sex right away, but I won't lie to you. I want to. Its been a fantasy of mine to fuck an older woman like you for a long time. Just let me know about that when you're ready. So, do you want to see it now? Or should we go somewhere else?"

I looked around the lot and there were no other cars around us. "N-Now, if you don't mind".

He smiled and took his hand off my leg. He unbutttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles revealing his boxers. I couldn't help myself just looking at the bulge through his boxers. It already looked so big. He then slid his boxers down and my mouth dropped open.

"Holy shit! That thing is huge! Hell, you're not even hard and you're bigger than my husband when he is hard. Wow. Just, wow." Those words just came out of my mouth without even thinking about it. I had always been told that black guys were big, but here was a young white man with an 11 cock. He definitely destroyed that myth for me. I couldn't take my eyes away from it as he started massaging it with one hand. Then he took my hand and placed it on his cock.

"Well, baby, go ahead. Feel it, suck it, play with it. Its all yours"

I couldn't believe it. It was actually real. It felt heavy in my hand as I lifted it away from his leg to stroke it. I leaned over and with my other hand I cupped his balls and slowly massaged them. He turned my face to his and kissed me deeply while I stroked him. I could feel him getting harder with each stroke. I got lost in the moment as he was kissing me, his tongue probing my tonsils. Soon a began to feel his cock pulsing and realized it was pulsing in unison with his heartbeat. I stopped kissing him for a moment to look at it. I couldn't believe how big it was. It was every bit of 11 inches long, and I could barely get my hand all the way around it.

"Jesus, baby. You have got the biggest cock ever. Look at that thing."

He just chuckled a bit and said, "Go on, suck it."

I pulled his cock back a bit so it was resting on his stomach. I massaged his balls some more and I eagerly ran my tongue up and down his shaft.He ran his fingers through my hair, then slid his hand down my back and squeezed my ass as I licked the head of his huge cock. I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly took as much of him as I could into my mouth. His hadn slipped under mys kirt and squeezed my bare ass. I could feel that he was trying to get to my pussy, so I positioned myself to give him easier access. I let out a moan as he found the spot and began to rub my already soaked pussy. I sucked him harder, pausing now and then to catch my breath and run my tongue up and down his cock. His fingers felt so good as I sucked him. I was getting close to having an orgasm. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and told him I loved sucking his cock and that he was going to make me cum soon. I licked and sucked his balls before putting that huge cock back into my mouth. He let out a moan and drove his fingers into me. My body shook as I came.

I could feel his cock begin to twitch in my mouth and I knew he was close. I put one hand on his balls and massaged him while I pumped his cock with the other. I licked and sucked on the head of his cock waiting for my prize. He let out another moan and put his hand on the back of my head. This was it. I knew he was going to cum. I could taste it. At first it was just a little spurt, but then I could feel his cock swell. The second wave of cum was explosive. I tried my best to swallow it all but some still came out the sides of my mouth and ran down his cock. I continued to suck him until it was over. Then I licked the rest of the cum off of his cock.

I felt a sense of pride when he told me I had given him the best blowjob he had ever had. I thanked him for letting me suck his huge cock and that I would like to do it again. We agreed to meet again the next day. I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with my toys thinking about making my husband watch John take me.

Over the next 3 weeks, we met so I could suck him. A few times, we met at his apartment and I allowed him to eat my pussy while I sucked and played with his beautiful cock.

I couldn't stop thinking about his cock. I found myself daydreaming about it and what it would be like to have him fuck me. I couldn't wait anymore. I just had to do it. In one of our meetings at his apartment, I asked him to fuck me. I wasn't ready for what happened. I had never came so much before. I was finally ready for him to take me in front of Charles. I asked John to meet me at my house the next afternoon so we could have Charles catch us in the act when he came home.

That morning I told my husband I would have a surprise for him after he got off work. John came over around 4 in the afternoon. Charles wasn't due to be home until 5 so it gave us some time to play before he arrived. When my husband did arrive, he got quite a shock. John and I were both nude, and I was kneeling in front of him licking his huge cock when Charles walked into the living room.

"Deanna, what the hell is going on?", Charles asked.

I turned to him still holding John's huge cock in my hand and said, "Well, honey, I'm giving you what you wanted. John is here to fuck me. You see his huge cock? I love it. I've been playing with his cock for about a month now without you knowing. Now, I want it more often. No more sneaking around. I wanted you to see that you have been replaced in bed. I love you, but I need more. And John's cock is exactly what I need."

"B-but I didn't think it was going to happen like this. I have to leave in a few minutes for a business meeting this evening. You should have told me so I could cancel and watch."

Then John spoke up. "Look buddy, I'm planning on being here for awhile. You go to your meeting and I'll keep your wife satisfied. You will only get to watch when we say you can watch. Not my fault you aren't man enough to take care of your wife properly. You'll get a chance to watch her take it, because I plan on fucking her at every opportunity I get."

It really turned me on hearing John speak to my husband that way. I turned back away from Charles and began sucking John's cock again while looking into his eyes.

"Have a seat and watch how your wife sucks my cock. She fucking loves it."

Charles sat and watched until it was time for him to leave. I told him that I would have a nice cum filled pussy for him to clean when he gets home. He looked down at the floor and nodded his head. Then he was out the door.

Ever since that day, John has been coming over a few times each week. I no longer have sex with my husband. Except for a special occasion where I may give him a blowjob, or handjob. My only wish is that I could have started this much sooner in our marriage.

BiloxiWife
BiloxiWife
130 Followers