Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina looked into my eyes and kissed me softly. "I knew you would be a good lover when I saw you on the beach. Now, you can cook too? I think this is going to be a very interesting evening."

I had recovered enough of my energy to move us into the water which had continued to run as we were fucking against the wall. As the warm water cascaded over our tired bodies, Gina unlocked her legs that had been wrapped around my waist and lowered herself to the ground. As she did this, my cock slid out of the warm pussy that had been home to it for the last half hour and Gina ran her hand over it a few times as she felt its absence from her vagina.

"I expect to see a lot more of him after we eat!" she added suggestively.

Once thoroughly rinsed off, we left the shower and I walked to the cabinet on the back wall of the house and took out 2 clean towels. We dried then I found 2 short robes to put on, no sense getting dressed now if we would be getting undressed again later. Gina had no clothes with her other than the swim suit she had been almost wearing when she accompanied me up from the beach.

As I handed her the robe, Gina commented "You come prepared. I guess it is too much to believe I am the first woman who has been here with you like this."

She wasn't, but I don't think it would be appropriate to tell her something like that. I let the comment go, asking if she would like something else to drink.

"The fire will take some time to get ready and the shrimp are cleaned, but I can make a salad to go with them if you like."

"You can get me another wine cooler. I'll drink it while I watch you cook. Having a man take care of me is a real turn-on." Gina was smiling broadly with this comment.

"I don't often get the chance to cook, for myself or anyone else. At home, my life is too hectic to take the time so mostly I end up in restaurants. I guess I could find the time if I wanted, but just don't always have the motivation."

"Where's home?" Gina asked.

"I live and work in New York City.

"You must be doing well to live there and have this place too." She suggested.

I resisted the offer to spill too much about myself, but answered "yeah, business is pretty good. I bought this place just to get away from the rat race once in a while."

"So, what kind of work do you do?"

I had started the charcoal burning and the fire would be hot enough soon. I reflected for a minute before answering. I had been working on Wall Street my entire career, now almost 20 years. I had graduated from Princeton with a degree in finance (Magna Cum Laude) and then the MBA from Wharton (Summa Cum Laude). I did not do much by design, but somehow managed to meet the right people and join the right organizations. I had a dozen offers before I graduated and took a position with one of the largest investment banks on Wall Street. I had started at the top and had managed to stay there. In answer to Gina's question I offered "I manage a venture capital firm. We find funding for entrepreneurs who have a good idea."

"That sounds interesting, but I can see how it would be stressful to you also. If I did that I would be down here in the islands several times a year too." She added.

I didn't want to get into things in any depth, but Gina sounded like she had some idea of the type of work I did. I didn't mention that I had started the firm and also owned it.

There were a dozen medium sized shrimp in the fridge so I took them and slid them onto a couple of skewers, interspersing the shrimp with pineapple, papaya and plantains. I tore up some leaf lettuce and mixed up a simple Caesar dressing and dinner was ready with minimal effort in a short time. Gina had been watching the process as I worked and marveled at my skill.

"This looks wonderful and the smell is even better. I think I could get used to having a man cook for me." She laughed.

Gina's wine cooler was gone, so I offered to open a bottle of wine. She was more than willing to split it with me, so I found the cork screw and had a nice Chablis on the table as the rest of the dinner was plated up.

I offered a toast to new friends and Gina added her own, "to tonight!"

We took a sip of the wine then started on the food. I watched as Gina started with the salad then picked at the shrimp and fruit. She did not say much as she ate, but the expression on her face let me know she liked dinner. I enjoyed my own, and having a view of her nice tits as she ate helped the mood. Gina had not tied nor closed her robe since I gave it to her. I knew there was some exhibitionism in her, but mostly I think she was just more comfortable wearing fewer clothes. Her breasts jiggled nicely as she ate and I took every opportunity to watch as the hard nipples would peek out from under the sides of the robe as her hands moved over the food.

The sun had disappeared by the time we finished dinner, the days were short in January, even here in the tropics. We were both sipping our second glass of wine and just allowing the feeling of our surroundings to maintain the mood.

"I was thinking of a midnight swim in the ocean, but would rather have a slow fuck in a real bed. Are you game?" Gina asked as she finished the last of her wine.

"Now there's an offer I can't refuse. Shall we go inside?"

"You lead the way, it's your house." Gina laughed.

I opened the back door and turned on a low light in the main room. The house was comfortable without being too over furnished. The temperature inside was still warm from the day, but the bedroom was cooler. I had air conditioned the master bedroom shortly after I bought the place, but rarely used it, preferring to rely on the ceiling fans to keep the air moving. Inside the bedroom, I turned on the fan and a single light on the nightstand. Gina looked around approvingly as she studied the interior of my room, mostly looking at the king sized bed. She turned to me and removed my robe before shrugging off her own. We were both naked beneath the robes and she put her arms around my neck and pulled me to herself. She kissed me softly at first, and then offered her thanks for a very nice dinner.

I told Gina that the dinner was no trouble at all and then continued "Now, however, I am ready for dessert!"

With that, I took hold of her large breasts in each hand, feeling them for the first time directly instead of crushed against my chest. They were large, really large. Each was more than a handful, maybe even more than 2 handfuls. Her nipples had been hard ever since the beginning of our shower outside and had not diminished in size or hardness since. I could feel them poking into the palms of my hands as I massaged the firm flesh. Gina allowed me to play for a bit before she pulled us both down onto the bed. We were lying side by side as I continued my exploration of her tits, but soon moved down a bit to sample them with my mouth. I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and then sucked hard, drawing a gasp from Gina who had stopped our kiss as I moved down. She was watching as I nursed at her breast, her hands pulling my head hard into herself. I continued sucking the left as my other hand found then pulled at her right nipple. It was hard and ready, soon to be the target of my sucking. I moved from the left to the right and Gina squirmed as the feelings she was experiencing in her breasts changed as I started the hungry sucking on the other side. She was moaning and sighing with pleasure as I continued to give her breasts attention.

After I had spent enough time (for now) enjoying the feel of those tits in my mouth, I moved further down and played with her body, using my tongue to tease her as I moved in on the next target for my mouth action. Once I reached a point below her waist, Gina spread her legs wide and I slid between them, taking a moment to appreciate the look and feel of her pussy in the low light. I ran my whole face all around her swollen pussy lips, letting the short hair tickle my skin. As I started to close in on the lips that had grown wetter even as I toyed with them, my touch was eliciting more moans and sighs from Gina. She was lying with her head and shoulders up on 2 pillows, getting a good look at all I was doing with my mouth. Knowing she was waiting for my tongue to find the right spot, I decided not to tease any and went first to the quivering lips, then straight to the prize. I had pulled her outer lips apart with my fingers and taken the swollen clit into my mouth, causing a sudden intake of breath, then a small scream of pleasure. I sucked and worked the clit with my tongue, and Gina's sighs and screams only got louder and longer. I could feel the liquid seeping from her pussy as I teased her lips with my fingers as I ate, then I inserted a finger as deeply as I could into her pussy to judge its readiness for a visit from my hard cock. Gina jumped at the touch of my finger inside her pussy, but shouted for me to keep eating and fingering her. I had thought to slide up and give her the slow fuck she had wanted, but now I would continue to pleasure her this way until she begged for my cock.

Gina had spread her legs as far apart as they would go when I first started and now I lifted up and she put her feet on the mattress and started bucking her crotch into my face with abandon. Her ass was humping up off the bed and I was having trouble keeping her clit gripped in my mouth, the finger I had inserted was now teasing the sensitive spot just inside her hot pussy. Her screams were now getting louder and longer, I could barely understand what had earlier been words of encouragement. I knew she was not far from her climax and doubled my efforts to get her to that point. Gina had been rubbing her breasts as I was working, but as her actions got wilder, she moved her hands to the back of my head and forced my mouth against her crotch, helping me to maintain my grip on her hard clit. I knew she was only seconds away, the vaginal muscles that had held my cock immobile earlier were now trying to do the same to the finger I had inserted into her pussy. She had remarkable muscle control and even with her orgasm imminent, I felt the muscles maintain their strong grip on me.

Gina was now breathing hard, sucking air noisily into her lungs each time she humped her ass off the bed. I held on tightly, sucked her clit hard and ravaged the end with my tongue. That was all it took to send her over the edge, and she screamed louder and longer than she had earlier in the shower. Her body stopped its movements, all but the involuntary shuddering that was happening within her hot pussy. She had stiffened at the first wave and lost all control, all except the hands that continued to force my mouth into her spasming pussy. I knew how sensitive it would likely be, so slowed my licking and sucking to a bare minimum to allow her to settle at her own pace. After several minutes like this, I felt her body start to relax and she let go of my head which enabled me to lift up and get a good look at her in her after-climax bliss. She had closed her eyes and was lying there with a huge grin on her face. Her breasts were still heaving, though not as much as when her orgasm was building to its peak. I marveled at the size and the firmness of those breasts, indeed much like the Barbie doll she resembled.

Remembering her wish for a slow fuck, I moved out from between her legs and brought my body up until we were again face to face. I kissed her softly, and then asked if she wanted it from the front or from behind. I saw a grin form and she simply said "You choose!"

With the decision mine, the choice was an easy one to make. I moved far enough off her to roll her over onto her stomach and then pulled up on her hips, allowing her to get her knees under her. I moved in behind and took a few seconds to marvel at the beauty of the ass presented to me.

With a giggle, Gina said "I was hoping you would like it this way."

I caressed her warm ass cheeks as I appreciated the sight of them, then looking down a bit, appreciated the sight of her dripping pussy, the lips spread and swollen, waiting for the hard cock that was soon to enter. Not wanting to disappoint, I ran my cock up between the lips to moisten the tip, then slowly pushed it into the void between those lips. I had recovered from the earlier workout and now was more than ready to do some more stroking. Wasn't that what Gina had come here for in the first place?

She gasped again with the feel as my cock slid into a very wet and slippery pussy. My tongue action had added to her own wetness and there was no question that I would be able to keep that wetness flowing. I grabbed her hips and started a slow, rhythmic in and out as she was moaning and begging me to keep her pussy satisfied. She would push her ass back each time I stroked into her and we set a pace for ourselves that I knew would last a long time but would end with each of us giving the other a mind shattering orgasm. That was the plan, but Gina was starting to push back at me with an increasing speed and vigor, something that I matched without conscious thought.

My intention to make this a slow, intimate love making session had gone by the wayside. Gina's desire for that sensual time together had been betrayed by her own bodies more carnal desire for passion and the raw, animalistic coupling that was even now picking up speed. I started ramming into her with more vigor and her return thrusting was just as vigorous. Gina had pushed up onto her arms to give herself more power to push back against my pistoning cock. I could see her hanging tits jiggling crazily as their weight pulled them down from her heaving chest.

"O God, that cock of yours is splitting me in half. Don't Stop!! I love it, keep that hard thing in me until I pass out! Fuck me, then fuck me some more!"

Her words were coming in short bursts between the moans and whimpering she was doing as I kept pounding in, harder and faster. I could feel and hear each slap of my crotch as it slammed into her ass cheeks. Those cheeks were firm and muscled, but the feel against my loins was exquisite each time I slapped against her. I had taken her by the hips and had not moved my hands since we started and I was using them to slam her onto my cock with each thrust.

Gina was trying to speak, but the words came out as a babble of incoherent speech, her ability to form her thoughts into word was now long gone. Soon, even the attempt to speak had been lost as her moaning turned into longer and louder screams of pleasure. I knew she was close and the thought helped me move closer to my own climax. My cock had been buried in her tight pussy for what seemed like mere minutes, but the clock chimed 10 and I realized we had come into the bedroom shortly before 8. Funny what little things will creep into your mind during otherwise intense moments of concentration. Right now, I was concentrating on getting Gina to the point she would pull my own climax from my loins, I knew it wasn't long.

As if to confirm my thoughts, Gina started to tense up, almost to the point of paralysis. She stopped pushing her pussy back at me and at the same time, dropped her face to the pillow and screamed into it, long and loud. Even with the pillow muffling her cries, I could tell she was in the middle of a massive orgasm. I was deep inside her, the muscles she had been using to massage my cock now holding it immobile and squeezing with even more pressure. I was lost in the moment, paying attention to her shouts and trying to get every nerve impulse in my cock to send its message of pleasure to my brain. That is exactly what happened and my own release came with more force than I had seen from my cock in quite a while. The hot jets of semen exploding from the tip and shooting deep into Gina's womb sent her into another screaming orgasm, now grasping my cock with her vaginal muscles even tighter. I slumped down onto her back and in turn she slumped down flat on the bed. My cock was still trapped inside her pussy and as far as I could tell, showed no signs of shrinking. I lay across her back and just held her close as she continued to tremor and spasm from the effort. My cock would occasionally jump as the pussy muscles trembled around it and this would give Gina a moment of shivering.

After several minutes like this, both our bodies started to return to normal and I was able to pull my now limp cock out of Gina. She turned to face me and said "that wasn't the slow fuck I was looking for, but I certainly won't complain about the result." She laughed at the comment as I slid my arm around her shoulders and caressed her cheek with the other hand.

"I guess I get 7's for style, but all 10's for technique."

Gina giggled at this then she snuggled herself into my arms and we both relaxed and soon were sleeping.

***

I was awakened the next morning by the feel of a hand sliding up and down my cock which was quickly rising in response to the stimulation. It did not take me long to remember where I was and who was here with me. I opened my eyes to see Gina watching her hand action as she rested her head on my shoulder. I still had an arm around her and used it to pull her closer to me so I could get a good morning kiss from her. She obliged and at the same time, kept up her sliding action on my cock which had risen to full hardness by now. Seeing my cock at full attention, Gina swung a leg over me and sat up on my crotch, pressing my cock flat against my abdomen under her pussy. She started sliding back and forth using the feel of my cock against her lips to stimulate herself and start her juices flowing prior to what I expected to be a nice morning ride.

"Bonjour Meester Charlie." Came a voice as a woman entered the room.

Gina was startled for a second, but stopped her actions only momentarily.

"Bonjour Brigit." I responded.

Brigit had come into the bedroom carrying fresh towels and seeing I had company asked "Two for breakfast this morning?"

"Oui, 2."

Brigit was my housekeeper here on the island. She took care of things while I was here and also watched over the house when I wasn't. She had been the one to stock the food and drink before I came down and would provide various domestic services to me as long as I was here.

One of the conditions of sale when I bought the property had been that I would keep her mother on as my own housekeeper. She had worked for the family of the former owner for quite a few years and he wanted to reward her loyalty. I had no problem with this request, it would save me the hassle of finding someone to watch over things for me. However, Brigit's mother had begged me to allow her daughter to take over her duties. Brigit was young and needed a job. I met her and immediately had visions of the classic French maid running through my mind. She was very attractive and I fantasized about what she and I might do in this house in the future; However, I soon found that she had a young son and although not yet showing, another was on the way. I have a personal policy about not getting involved with married women, so my fantasy was dashed even before it really took hold.

Brigit had been everything I needed as a housekeeper and I had no problems with anything she did. I learned quickly that she would go about her duties regardless of what else was happening. She would walk in on me showering or changing, no apology, just acting as if this was a normal occurrence. With her, I guess it was normal. She had seen me with more than one woman, but this morning with Gina had been about as close to seeing me in an actual sex act as had ever occurred. By now I wasn't bothered by her presence and evidently Gina wasn't either. Brigit came out of the bathroom with the old towels and left the room to take care of her other duties.