Charlie and Uncle Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

I watched him scowl. He hated being called that, much preferring his acronym, thinking that is set him apart from his dad. However, TJ was the spitting image of his father, fat, sweaty, with squinty little eyes that were always leering and made my skin crawl.

"What ya doing?" He wheedled, trying to make small talk.

I wasn't in the mood to be gracious and so my answers were somewhat clipped. "Nothing."

"Did you hear I got a new car for being in the top five percent in my class this year?" He asked.

"Good for you." I replied not really interested. I was trying my hardest not to give him an opening so he'd lose interest and bugger off.

"You should come over one time and I'll, ah... take you for a ride." His smile was leering.

Was it just me or was he making innuendo's? "Ahhhh... I think not." I said dismissively, the thought abhorrent to me.

"GeezCharlottewhy've you gotta be such a bitch?" TJ insulted usingmyfull name as pay back.

"I don't knowTerrance, why've you gotta be such a dick?" I countered.

TJ reached forward faster than I thought he could move and before I could react, pinched me hard on the elbow again. "Ow!" I cried jerking away once more. "Touch me again Terrance...!" I warned.

TJ laughed and rolled his lip back in a sneer. "And what?" He said; his voice mocking and mean.

"And they'll never find the body." Uncle Joe's low, angry voice sounded from behind him.

TJ spun around and instantly his demeanour changed to one of solicitation. "Uncle Joe! Hi, I didn't see you there."

"No you didn't. But I saw you. And if I catch you anywhere near Charlie again I'll break your fucking fingers. Now piss off." TJ blanched and didn't wait to be told twice. He quickly hobbled away, his fat body wobbling as he went. TJ was a bully; it was alright when he had the upper hand over someone smaller than him. But as soon as he was faced with someone bigger and tougher, well like all bullies he was a chicken at heart!

"Thanks." I said once TJ was out of ear shot, rubbing my arm, trying not to stare at Uncle Joe.

Joe was still staring after TJ, his demeanour tense. "Little asshole." He growled before turning his attention back to me. He reached over and ran his hand down my arm, his thumb rubbing against the area TJ had pinched. "Are you okay?"

I nodded silently. I glanced down at my hands and picked nervously at the quicks. "Yeah I'm good." I said and then shivered as fire burned across my skin where Uncle Joe touched me.

He let go of my arm. "Does that happen often?" He asked staring hard at me. It took me a moment to realise he was referring to what had taken place between me and TJ and not the way my body was reacting to his touch. He glanced towards the way TJ had taken off and then back to me.

I shrugged, "Only when he can't get the better of me."

I saw Uncle Joe's jaw clench tight. "I should go kick his ass the little punk. Teach him some fucking manners."

I huffed through my nose. "I doubt whether the lesson would stick." Uncle Joe just looked at me some more. I could tell from his body language that he was really pissed off. The last thing he needed was an incident, hell the last thing I needed was an incident, so I thought I'd better try to calm him down. I gave him a half smile and shrugged again trying to ease the tension. "While an ass whoopin' always sounds like a good idea, he's not really worth the aggravation, Uncle. But thank you. I probably would have ended up with a few more bruises on my arm if you hadn't come along. Besides I think you scared the shit out of him and I doubt he'll leave his mommy's side for the rest of the night." I took a half step closer to him and turned, leaning back against the balustrade that was between us. I tried to focus my attention on the musicians but glanced sideways at him.

Joe stepped forward and leaned his elbows on the top of the railing, his shoulder just barely touching mine, his elbow near mine. He held his drink between his hands, rolling the glass in his palms. I glanced at him furtively and saw a smile on his lips as he watched the musicians too. "You're probably right." He said and then added as an afterthought. "Now see, if I'd been allowed to have a smoke this afternoon, I'd be all peace, love and mung beans right about now. Not ready to tear some little jerk's head off his shoulders." He half joked; glancing back the way TJ had gone.

I gave him a half smile. "Well I'm glad you didn't break your promise. Otherwise you'd be trying to stop me from doing the same to him, or maybe dragging his drowned carcass out of the pool." I told him looking over at the pool nearby.

At that he chuckled and nudged me with his elbow. "Why do I believe you when you say that?"

"Because we're both water babies and can hold our breath for a really long time?" I joked. I was so nervous I didn't know what I was saying, though I knew it sounded lame. I could feel little tremors of excitement flashing through my stomach, churning it up so badly I felt like I might be sick.

He chuckled again. "You may be right." He said; then still looking ahead, added in such a low voice I thought I was hearing things. "You look beautiful tonight, Charlie Bird."

I blushed with pleasure at the compliment. I was wearing a pale lilac, silk and chiffon baby doll dress that was tailored to fall 'A' line from the waist to just above my knees. It had a gathered bodice and spaghetti strings, and I had on little strappy sandal heels.

"Thanks." I said with a smile only half looking at him. "You clean up nice too."

And hesodid. I think it was the first time I hadeverseen him in a suit. Well half a suit. He was wearing tailored dress pants that were snug and emphasized how great his legs and butt were... and showed off the bulgereallywell too! A tailored white shirt cut in to accentuate his 'V' line, from broad shoulders to trim stomach and waist and it contrasted nicely against his tan skin. He also wore a pale blue tie, done in a double Windsor that sliced down the centre and broke up the assembly of clothes quite nicely.

His hair was still scraggly, but artfully so, looking clean and shiny. He was freshly shaven, his sharp features sleek and polished. I'd never seen him looking so clean cut, soyum!And oh god he smelled like heaven, in a half suit! A subtle spicy cologne wafted delicately from him driving my senses wild. It was like sea salt and sex and God it was maddening, I wanted to turn around, mash my lips against his and shove my tongue down his throat. But I knew I couldn't... more I knew I shouldn't!

As much as I wanted it too; it was never going to happen.

I swallowed; my throat suddenly dry, my heart beating fast. I'd never really seen him dressed in anything other than painfully casual attire, and hence I had never really seen him as a part of the family because he went against the grain so much. But tonight, well tonight that all changed, for the first time ever, my Uncle Joe, looked like hebelongedin the Gregory family, and sweet mother if that didn't make me want him more!

"Thanks." He replied as he took a swig from his glass. He kept his glass raised, just in front of his face as he laid his left arm along the top of the railing and tucked his hand in front of his right elbow, where it too rested on the rail... right near my left arm.

I didn't give his movement a seconds thought, that was until I felt the backs of his knuckles as they brushed oh so lightly against the back of my arm. It was so light, so glancing, that I wasn't sure if he'd done it on purpose or by accident. I swallowed again, my heart thudding in my chest as I felt excitement swell in me. Instantly I felt that pulse centre between my thighs and this time, I did squeeze my legs together to counteract the ache.

He used two fingers, and his touch was so light I felt my body tingle all over. He flicked a look over his shoulder, blocking the view of his hand from the rear. And when I felt his fingers stroke back up my arm, there could be no mistaking his intent. I shivered.

He turned back towards me, using that movement to bring his head closer to my shoulder and as he shifted I felt his warm breath sear across my skin before I heard him inhale deeply. He kept turning, dropping his hands away from me before straightening up, until he had his back to me.

He scanned the crowd for a short time before leaning his hips back against the balustrade and casually crossed his legs as he dropped his gaze to stare into his glass held before him. "Enjoying the night so far Charlie Bird?" He asked softly, his voice only the tiniest bit strained.

"For the most part." I told him just as softly, breathlessly, as I resolutely stared at the band. In my peripheral I saw him nod. "I'm glad you came over when you did though."

He "hmmed" ambiguously as his head came up and he took another drink.

"How's your night been? Not too bad I hope." I asked recalling his words from the other day.

He casually dropped his left elbow down on the rail, which skewed his body towards me. Now when he spoke, he tilted his head a little as he turned it to face me, which brought it close enough I could feel his breath on my neck.

He snorted derisively. "It's going great." His sarcasm was rich. "Guess we're in the same boat there huh?"

"The Family giving you a hard time?" I queried sympathetically, trying to remain calm.

"Nothing I can't handle." He answered wearily then added, "although my tongue's sore from all the times I've had to bite it."

I huffed through my nose, "Aww diddums! Want me to kiss it better for you?" I told him in my bitchy, 'toughen up princess' voice I used with my friends when they were complaining about something silly. Not that Uncle Joe's situation was silly, but it was almost an automated response, hardwired into my teenage makeup and meant to make fun of the person... I realised it was totally inappropriate as soon as I'd said it. I blushed so hard I wanted to die. I swallowed and stammered out an apology. "Sorry! ... I ... sorry I ... didn't mean it like that." I turned my head away from him in embarrassment.

Uncle Joe's chuckle was just the tiniest bit strained. "It's okay I get it. I should stop acting like a little bitch and man up huh?"

I looked back at him and pulled an apologetic face. "Sorry."

"Forget about it." Uncle Joe told me with a wink and a half smile that set my heart fluttering again. "I should have come and found you earlier. My night might have been a hell of a lot better if I had."

His words had been soft and I didn't want to read too much into them, but I was sure there was more meaning behind them than the obvious. I grew quiet as I looked at him, my breath quickening fractionally as he stared back, his eyes sparkling, teasing.

I shivered and looked away again, my nipples aching and pulling tight against the silk of my bodice. I shifted slightly simply changing the leg I placed my weight on, and felt my shoulder and arm come into contact with Uncle Joe's. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously, my tongue licking at it inside my mouth as I wondered what would happen next.

The silence between us was almost deafening. I picked at my cuticles nervously as I tried to keep my gaze centred on the quartet and not Uncle Joe. Uncle Joe on the other hand made it look way too easy. He was scanning the crowd, and looked as though he didn't have a care in the world. Perhaps it was just me, perhaps I was reading too much into his light caress and soft words, the look in his eyes.

My stomach was still churning, my pulse was erratic and it felt like I was being scalded where Uncle Joe's shoulder touched mine. I could feel a warm flush travelling across my entire body as everything kind of ganged up on me again. His appearance, his chivalry, his aftershave, God but most of all; just his presence and that light touch of his shoulder against mine... it was so hot, exciting, intoxicating!

My whole body throbbed with need, so intense that my stomach fluttered terribly and made me feel sick again. I needed to break the silence that had gathered around us, before I passed out from sheer longing and holding my breath.

The tension between us was palpable, well at least it was to me, and all it did was make me think of sex. Which in turn got me thinking about how this whole incident started, right here, in this very gazebo. Was fate trying to tell me something?

The image of Uncle Joe's hand, lazily stroking along his large, hard cock suddenly filled my mind, and I could almost see his ghostly image superimposed over the area where the small orchestral band sat. I clenched my jaw tight as I just managed to cut off the small whine of sexual longing at the back of my throat.

I felt the muscles of Uncle Joe's arm bunch tight against my arm. Oh God, he'd heard it. I glanced his way and saw his jaw muscles knotted and the chord in his neck snapped taut. Was he thinking about that too? Was he remembering what I'd seen him doing out here? That in turn made my mind jump to my bedroom, his arms around me, his hands over my face, smelling of the very cock I was picturing in my mind not a second ago. Sitting in his lap; feeling that cock under me, swelling, filling with blood and lust because of me. Was he thinking of that, remembering? Another small whine escaped me and I think I heard a low growl issue from Uncle Joe as his head flicked sideways and our eyes met once more.

My knees turned to water! I saw raw lust in his green eyes, a hard edge to his look that said he wanted nothing more than to tear my clothes off and eat me alive right then! I could hear his breathing, heavy and fast, just like mine, excited, aching! I swallowed.

Oh God, my brain just would not switch off. Images and sensations flooded in on me as we stared at each other. I remembered so vividly the feel of his body pressed against mine, his hot breath in my ear, his soft words. His groan as I rolled my pussy against him. The way his arms felt pressed against my breasts, his lips against my ear, what his skin tasted like when I'd licked his hand!

My poor little pussy was aching so badly by now my panties were saturated. The throb was hot and demanding and even squeezing my thighs hard together wasn't helping any more. All I could think about was Uncle Joe and how much I wanted him; and if given half the chance I would beg him to fuck me and take my virginity. I wanted him so badly my body was physically leaning towards him without my consent, our faces so close together.

Oh man, it was all too much, too much! I could feel my heart thudding and my breath shallow. I had to pull myself into line before I had another attack! Or before I did something much worse!

I tore my eyes away, took a deep breath and stood up straight, breaking the contact between us. I felt my whole body give a shudder as I came out of the spell and took another tiny step away from Uncle Joe. Uncle Joe did the same, standing straight and taking a deep breath before he threw back the last of his drink. I watched him give his head a little shake as if to clear it and then without looking at me said roughly, "I need another drink."

I said nothing as he moved off quickly, disappearing from my sight as he rounded the shrubbery. I shivered again and pulled myself together before I too left the gazebo and the memories behind.

I didn't see Uncle Joe again after that.

I spent that last hour of the evening saying good bye to some of Daddy's friends. Friends he wanted me to meet due to them being on the Board at the college I wanted to attend. When I could finally politely excuse myself from that duty, I said good night and vanished into my room.

I locked the door. I wanted to be alone. I wanted... well I really didn't know what I wanted just then. I was confused and agitated. My stomach was still fluttery and my emotions jumbled. I couldn't quite wrap my head around wanting my Uncle Joe the way I did. But I couldn't deny that's what my body wanted. Every time I thought of him I would feel that tingle in my clit and my nipples would pull tight. I was walking a tightrope of arousal and I was close to falling off.

I needed to take my mind off of Joe. I needed a distraction. I sat down at the computer. I didn't really think it was that wise to be surfing porn so soon after he'd fixed my system, but – we do what we must to get off. And I really needed to get off! To my thinking, if I could alleviate this ache in me, this sexual arousal, then perhaps I could finally put all this business behind me. Perhaps!

The desktop came up and on it was a notification that I had new mail. I figured while I was here I may as well check emails first, who knew maybe that would take my mind off things. Who knew... maybe I would be wrong!?

As I opened my emails, my heart gave a little lurch as the first thing I noted was the name 'J.P. Gregory' in my inbox. It had come through forty-one minutes ago and was at the top of the list to be read.

I took a deep breath as I felt my stomach churn. I was too frightened to open it. What if it was a scathing rebuff, a note to say it was nothing, that I was playing a stupid game and shouldn't be thinking such things, that I needed to grow up and stop imagining things that didn't exist?

But what's worse... what if itwasn't? What was I supposed to do then?

I swallowed, staring at the email like it was some kind of monster, some worded, angry monster that was going to jump up and destroy me. I left it unopened. I shut down the browser and pushed back from the desk. I paced about the room, all the while worriedly wringing my hands. I was torn. What was I supposed to do?

I kicked off my shoes as I padded back and forth across the floor of my room, nervously chewing on a fingernail. The fact of the matter came down to this – did I really want to know either way what Joe thought about everything that was happening? I stopped pacing and thought about it. Did Ireallywant to know? The answer was: Yes.

I came back to the computer and sank into my chair. Bringing up the email program I opened my inbox. There it sat, the most important email I'd ever had in my young life; staring at me, egging me to open it and find out what it said. Temptation or Devastation?

I took a deep breath, my palms sweaty as I grasped the mouse. I swallowed and quickly clicked on Uncle Joe's name before I could second guess myself again.

The email opened up and I closed my eyes for a moment, gathering myself.

With a sense of excited dread in the pit of my stomach, I opened my eyes and read:

Charlie Bird...

God how do I find the words!? How do I start this right? How do I put this in a way that will not only explain things properly but also not scare you? How do I put this, so as not to sound like some sick prick, some lecherous fool with eyes on a prize that he shouldn'tevenbe looking at? How do I tell you... ask you... if you know... if you haveanyidea what it is you're doing to me?

Oh God,I thought,that means he feels the same as me right?

Yesterday... When you caught me beside the pool, I was so embarrassed I could've died – you seeing what you did of me, seeing me exposed like that, in both senses; it was not something I am proud of. I was scared too, scared that you would use that against me, you could have you know? I half expected it; it's what our family does best. But I was surprised, maybe suspiciously so that all you wanted from me was my promise not to do it again while I was here. I admit I didn't really believe you. I thought you were joking.

And yet you were so cool about everything and I meaneverything; brushed it aside like it was nothing out of the ordinary, didn't hold it against me like so many others would. Hell afterwards you even offered to make me a sandwich! Though I knew you were being sarcastic. That made me think, you know, like you weren't cut from the same cloth as the rest of the family. That maybe you were a little like me.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers