Charlie Ch. 03

Story Info
From the beach to the big city and back again.
19.5k words
4.65
22.9k
6
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[author's note: this is the third and final chapter to 'charlie'. You should read the first 2 chapters to get background and context. The second chapter in particular is the setup for this one. Enjoy and thanks for reading.]

*****

Today was Sunday and the phone was ringing, just as it had every day this past week shortly after 8 Pm.

"Mandy! How are you doing today?" I asked as I answered.

"Charlie! I miss you so much. I can't believe it has already been a week since I saw you, but it feels like forever."

Mandy had called me every night since we parted a week ago and we talked like young teenagers for hours. I had not realized I would miss her as much as I did when we parted, although there was no expectation on either of our parts that our relationship would end there. Truthfully, we had not discussed what would happen after each had returned to our pre-vacation lives.

We spoke for several minutes telling the other of what had happened in our lives since last night's call.

"Charlie, I want to see you again! The newspaper is sponsoring a dinner dance this coming Thursday and I'd like you to come down and escort me. Thursday is Valentine's Day and they always use the event as a charity fundraiser for the 'Make a Wish Foundation'. Sort of open your heart on Valentine's Day. Could you do this for me, please, please?"

Mobile wasn't exactly a short commute, but the flight wasn't too long either. I did have to admit I missed being with Mandy and this was as good a reason as any to see her again. I thought about my schedule and decided that although there were a couple of things I could not defer on Thursday morning, I could shuffle things enough to clear that afternoon and Friday since I expected the night to be a long one.

"What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Does this mean you are going to come down? I can see you again in a few days? You make me so happy, Charlie." I heard from the other end.

"I have some business Thursday morning, but I can get there later in the afternoon. What time does it start and how fancy will it be?"

"Dinner is at 6 and they want it to be fancy, although many who attend are not the true elite. There will be a lot of suits and Sunday dresses plus some tuxes."

"I think I can manage that." I replied.

"Just be prepared to stay over Friday, I promise you won't get any sleep after the dance is over."

I laughed a bit, I had a pretty good idea of why I wouldn't be sleeping that night. I also decided I was ready for the 'entertainment' Mandy planned for the balance of the evening.

"Anything else I need to know?" I asked.

"The admission is a $500 donation per couple. That isn't too much, is it?"

I could hear a bit of concern in her voice, but I assured her that the money wasn't a problem.

"Do we need to buy the tickets in advance, or can I take care of it when we get there?" I asked.

"We can pay at the door. The paper encourages us to go, but I have never had anyone to go with in the past. I really think this will be great. I can't wait!" Mandy continued happily.

We talked of other subjects for the next 2 hours, again making like love struck teenagers before saying goodbye and each heading for bed. As I got ready, I thought about how nice it had been to have a warm and passionate woman in bed with me. 4 more days and I expected to have that thought again, with Mandy as the subject of my intentions.

*****

I had one meeting Thursday morning and the second was over lunch in a very nice restaurant near the office. Both went well and I was looking forward to the evening tonight. I had put my tux into the G5 along with a few other clothes that would suffice for the next few days. I didn't have any idea of what Mandy might want to do, but since I was there I wasn't planning to do a quick turn around right after the Valentine event. Getting out of the busy airspace in New York City took longer than I would have liked, but after living here as long as I had, I was used to it. Before long I was following the air traffic controller's instructions to land in Mobile.

After getting the plane settled, I found the rental counter and picked up my car. I had a GPS with me and the directions to Mandy's apartment were already programmed. I followed the instructions and in about 50 minutes, I was parking outside a nicely landscaped apartment building. It was 4:30 in the afternoon and I knew I would have to do a bit of sprucing up before being ready to leave for the event. I wasn't sure how much time Mandy would need, but I would find that out shortly. I took my garment bag with tux and looked for the number I knew was hers.

I knocked on the door and in a few seconds, Mandy practically tore it off its hinges opening it for me. She rushed into my arms, though actually it was only one arm as I was carrying the tux in my other. She was pulling me close and kissing like there would not be another chance to do this for years. I wasn't complaining, I hugged her with my free arm and kissed back with equal passion. Mandy pulled us into the apartment and shut the door behind us.

"Oh God, Charlie. I missed you so much!"

"Same here, Mandy." I answered, laying my tux across the back of a chair and taking the opportunity to pull her to me with both arms. We kissed again and I could feel a twinge in my boxers as she moved her body against mine while we kissed.

Mandy pulled us apart after several minutes, saying "We have to get ready. I would love to spend the next hour letting you fill my pussy with something nice and hard, but if we start, I don't think I could stop."

I knew what she meant and fought hard not to give in to my own urges. Mandy was wearing a terry cloth bath robe and as she was speaking, slowly opened it to allow me to see she had nothing on underneath.

"You don't know just how horny I am right now. If we had more time I would sit on your face until I screamed. Keep that thought in mind, I will be thinking about it all evening." She said breathlessly.

I took the chance to appreciate the beauty of her naked body, presented for my inspection. I did take a quick minute to fondle the breasts noticing that the nipples were hard and firm before I ever touched them.

Getting back to the task at hand, I asked what we had to do.

"I am almost ready, I need to do a bit more makeup and then put on my dress. How about you?"

"Just have to wash up a bit and then put on the tux. I shouldn't take too much time for that. When do we have to leave?"

"The center is about 25 minutes, so probably by 5:30. Gives us about 40 minutes to get ready."

Mandy showed me to the bathroom where I did a quick wash and dry before I went back to the bedroom to get the tux on and straightened out. Mandy took her turn in the bathroom where she did a bit of whatever women do to their hair and then came back to the bedroom to do makeup. I was looking over at her as she worked and noticing my look, she shrugged out of her bathrobe and continued with her makeup, smiling wickedly as I watched.

Mandy finished the cosmetics and asked if I could help her with her dress. She had it hanging on a hook on the back of the door and I noticed it was one of those we had picked up in France 2 weeks ago. This one was bright red with a white fabric belt around the waist. I remembered her trying it on in the shop and thought about how she looked in that dress. It was cut low in front and back, showing a tasteful amount of cleavage. The skirt came to her knees and like the others fit her figure perfectly. Before I helped to slide it over her naked body, I took a small box from the inside pocket of my jacket and offered it it to her.

"Here's a little something to make your Valentine's Day memorable. I hope you like it."

Mandy's eyes got big and she took the box from my hand, hers trembling a bit. As she opened it, she saw the diamond heart pendant inside and launched herself into my arms.

"This is beautiful! I can't believe you did this." She spoke, tears coming to her eyes.

"It's nothing you don't deserve. Let me help you put it on." I offered.

Mandy turned and I took the chain in my hands and tried to get the ends to work together. I don't know how women do this, but a bit of fumbling later and the chain was securely fastened around her neck. Mandy turned to let me see how it looked on her before she checked it out for herself in the mirror. The heart rested about 2 inches above the valley between her breasts and sparkled in the light. She squealed and hugged me again, saying "maybe we should just stay here tonight so I can thank you properly."

She had a mischievous smile on her face, but added "I am only kidding ... sort of. I want to go to this affair tonight, but you will absolutely get a proper thank you afterward."

I had no doubt and was looking forward to that personal thanks I knew would be worth waiting for. Mandy said it was time for the dress, so I took it off the hanger and helped to slide it over her body. She pulled it down and smoothed out some of the edges to get it to lay the way she wanted. She wasn't wearing a bra and the top of the dress formed itself to her body perfectly. I could see the beginnings of her hard nipples showing under the fabric and wondered if she was aware of how it looked. She must be I thought, why else wear the dress without the bra. I also noticed she had not put on any panties before I fitted the dress to her.

"Aren't you going to wear anything under that dress?" I asked.

"Nope, I don't really need to." She smiled.

"Someone must make women's underwear that doesn't leave a panty line." I suggested.

"They do and I even have a few pairs. Right now, I just feel so sexy and naughty not wearing anything under the dress. I'm going to be so turned on like this I hope I don't drip all over the dance floor tonight." She said with a sexy laugh.

That thought gave me pause, but I admit having her with me and knowing she was getting so aroused just made me look forward to the after the event events. The pendant was situated nicely, the point of the heart directing the observer to look down at the cleavage Mandy was showing. She looked beautiful in the dress and I was certain she would be the center of a lot of attention this evening.

*****

Mandy directed me to the center and as we arrived, I had a moment of uncertainty about our transportation. Somehow, arriving at a nice semi-formal affair in a mundane rental car did not have the same feel as being dropped off by a limo. Maybe I should have looked into that, but that might have been too showy for this crowd. I took care of the donation and we entered the dining room, taking a few minutes to mingle with the assembled guests. There were waiters circulating with glasses of champagne so I grabbed one for each of us.

As we mingled, I noticed that we were more formally dressed than many of the guests, but not so much so that we stood out. There were those in tuxedo and evening gown, likely the more elite of the city society. As we walked about and occasionally met someone Mandy knew, I felt the eyes of all on us. Mostly the eyes of all were on Mandy, but some of the women did seem to be giving me a more than casual once over. I assume this was due to the tux and the fact I was with Mandy. I am not so self-centered to think I would be attracting the attention if I was here by myself in a simple suit. Still, it was nice to notice women checking me out.

There was pleasant background music playing and soon someone came to the podium and announced that dinner would be served shortly and could we take seats. Mandy and I found places at a table with some of the staff from the paper she worked for. They were the more senior of the staff and knew Mandy only informally. She had told me before that the senior staff did not associate with junior members any more than they had to. Now, however, they did at least try to appear pleasant and friendly, I assume the way Mandy looked had something to do with that. We had a nice dinner of Prime Rib and the conversation at the table was light and pleasant.

Once dinner was finished, the speeches started, just as they would at any other charitable fundraiser. Fortunately, the speakers were brief and the DJ came out to let us know that the dancing portion of the evening would soon begin. Mandy put her hand into mine and whispered into my ear "I might have to go to the ladies room to dry off. I can't wait to spend the night dancing in your arms. I might just leave a trail of drips across the floor as horny as I am now."

We stood as the wait staff started to move some of the tables out of the way to clear the floor for dancing. I took an envelope from my pocket and giving it to Mandy, asked her to take it up front to the podium. "It's just a little extra for their fund raising." I added as I handed it to her.

She took the envelope and as she was turning to leave, a voice from my other side announced "Where is the rest of your dress, young lady?"

Mandy and I turned in unison to look at the speaker.

"Mother, I didn't expect to see you hear tonight." Mandy said as she recognized the woman who had spoken.

"Obviously not. If you had you would have worn a whole dress."

"Mother..." Mandy said, her tone showing her exasperation.

Her mother was about to say something else when she stopped "You're not wearing a brassiere!" Then, looking more closely at Mandy's cleavage "And where are your tan lines? You don't have any!"

"Oh mother, don't be so dramatic!" Mandy replied, although I noticed she did not try to refute her mother's words. Her dark tan from the previous weeks in the tropics had started to fade, but she was still dark and I knew from personal inspection that she did not have a tan line anywhere on her body.

Mandy turned to me and offered "Charlie, these are my parents, Angela and Richard Wheeler. Get acquainted and I'll be right back."

"Charles David Brittingham, pleasure to meet you." I started, offering my hand.

Mandy's mother reached to take my hand, looking at me closely for the first time. "You're ... you're old!"

"Angie!!!" her husband exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Old??"

"You are a lot older than Amanda. I had no idea." She replied to my answer.

"You make me sound ancient." I tried lightening the moment.

"Does my daughter know just how old you are?" she continued.

"Angie, you are being impolite to Mr. Brittingham." Richard said to his wife.

"Please, it is Charlie. And yes, Mandy knows how old I am."

Her mother's eyebrows rose a bit, but she continued "and what is your intention for Amanda? Are you planning to marry her?"

"We haven't discussed that subject yet. I intend to do everything in my power to make her happy."

"But you are sleeping with her!"

"Yes, I am." I answered. "Mrs. Wheeler, I don't have anything to hide, from you or from your daughter, but I think this is a conversation you should be having with her."

Before she could answer, Mandy came back and joined the conversation. Got all the introductions out of the way?"

A man in a tuxedo who was standing on the stage came to the podium and spoke before anyone else could answer Mandy's question.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I have just been given a donation of $10,000 from Miss Amanda Wheeler. Let's give her a nice round of applause to thank her for her generosity."

Mandy's mouth fell open, almost as wide as her mother's.

"Amanda, where did you get that much money?" her mother demanded.

Mandy was still stunned, so I offered "I gave it to her to donate. That is a pretty standard donation in New York."

The soft applause died and Mandy's mother just said that they would finish this later. Mandy had found her voice and asked "you give that kind of money all the time?"

"Well, not all the time, but when I get asked to these type of events, the guests are usually well off enough that the money is not such a big deal."

Mandy smiled and said "I think I might like to go to some of those dinners. I'd like to see the people who attend them."

The DJ started the music and those in the room slowed their conversations and some moved to the floor to dance. Mandy took my hand, saying "Now I can get closer to you without looking too obvious. Hold me tight, Charlie!"

She put her arms around me and held herself tightly against my body. I wanted to do the same, but thought it prudent to maintain a little decorum, particularly under the circumstances. I ran my one hand down until it was just above Mandy's nicely shaped ass cheek, noticing that there was no undergarment hidden by the dress. I knew that but the feel of her soft skin just under the thin fabric of the dress brought it home.

I was moving my hand a little as we danced and Mandy took notice.

"Nothing under the dress! Like me that way? Does it turn you on?" she smiled seductively.

"You know it does. You're really a tease, mingling with all these people and knowing the way you are dressed. What would the others say if they knew?" I kidded.

"You think I am the only one? I'd bet there are at least a few others here with nothing on under their skirts!" she laughed, then again at my reaction.

"Really? Do you know that for sure?"

"Let's say I suspect, but I know a few women who like to do naughty things and this would be a real turn on for them." She whispered in my ear.

Now she had done it. I started looking at some of the women who were on the dance floor, wondering if they might be among the pantyless. Some were obviously not, the lines and lumps under their dresses very noticeable. Others, however, were smooth enough I could not tell and wondered what they might be thinking if indeed they were here dancing commando like Mandy. I had to let the thoughts go, I would be looking at other women all night and I was planning to devote all my attention to Mandy. Still, I would catch myself checking out a particularly attractive woman on occasion.

Mandy was holding me as close as we could get and I thought of her parents here in the dining room. I wondered if they could see us and what they might think of the way their daughter was acting. We weren't doing anything that made us stand out, but there were quite a few couples who danced together in a more traditional manner, you know, a bit of light between their bodies. In our case, Mandy was rubbing herself against me with every step and I was having a tough time trying to keep my cock from announcing its presence to her. Seeing the look in her eyes and the way she continued to move suggestively, I guessed she was doing her best to blunt my efforts.

We danced until the music stopped, slowing only to get a brief rest or sip a drink. Many of the guests had left by the time we were ready, but Mandy's parents were still here and came over to speak to us as we were heading for the exit.

"Will we see you later this weekend, Amanda?" her mother started.

"I'm not sure. I have plans with Margot on Saturday and maybe Sunday too, I will have to let you know."

"So Mr. Brittingham will be leaving tomorrow." She stated more than asked.

"No, mother he won't." Mandy replied.

"When is your flight scheduled to leave?" she asked, directing the question to me.

"I don't have any specific time." I answered.

"You haven't reserved a ticket yet?" she seemed confused.

"I don't need a ticket, I have my own plane."

Mandy's mother and father both looked incredulous at this statement.

"Mother, Charlie has his own jet. We flew to France on it 2 weeks ago." Mandy broke into their thoughts.

"France??? I thought you were in the Caribbean."

"We were, he just took me to France for a good French meal." Mandy added, a satisfied smirk on her face

Mandy ended the inquisition by taking my arm and saying "let's go, Charlie. "Mother, I will call you later.".